CHAPTER FIFTEEN: (18+) Me, Myself, and Ariana
698 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Parturient is written by The Wolf Among the Woods and presented on Scribble Hub by KrakenRiderEmma.

Content Warning: Sex, genital dysphoria

Ariana saw Danny sitting on the windowsill, facing her. Danny had a strange look on her face, she looked uncomfortable, distracted. Her body was tense, her legs pressed into each other as she squirmed where she sat. “Danny..? Are you okay baby?” Danny looked up at Ariana, giving her a very uncomfortable smile, brushing the hair from her face.

“I think? I don’t know… not really?” Danny said with a chuckle. Ariana tried to keep the concern from showing, but the moment it bubbled up Danny’s expression changed slightly, her smile more sincere. “It’s okay, really. I just feel very strange. And that Richard guy is kind of a jackass.”

“Hey now,” Ariana raised a finger. “He’s the jackass that made it so they could save your life.” Danny nodded but also rolled her eyes. Ariana smiled at Danny’s reaction to her chastisement, it was amusing, an almost childlike response. That being said, Danny had always struggled to maintain a certain air of… masculinity… and to see her completely drop it and just be herself, or closer to herself, was nice.

Danny folded her arms, looking Ariana up and down with mock incredulity. “Excuse me? Masculinity? Have you seen me?” Ariana was startled at the ease in which Danny was able to just do that. Ever since she’d woken up her abilities had been… uncanny. Danny blinked rapidly and then looked away from Ariana, her face growing a shade of pink. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to do it. I don’t know how to keep you out of my head… or me out of yours… whichever way it works.”

Something had definitely happened. Danny had been extremely confident since she woke up, over confident, but now she seemed more grounded, if not a bit vulnerable. Ariana’s breath caught as Danny tucked her bangs behind an ear. The pink in her cheeks, her shy posture, the way the light seemed to catch in her hair… in this moment Ariana’s heart could have stopped and stretched the few moments into a few centuries and it would have still not been enough time. This is who she had seen prior to six months ago, before her conversation with her father. This radiant being was the one whom she’d fallen in love with years ago.

Danny turned a near crimson that spread from her cheeks and almost to her ears. Ariana chuckled, she knew Danny had more than likely sensed, if not outright heard, those feelings and thoughts. So, she closed the distance between them, planted a soft kiss on Danny’s cheek who only replied with a nervous chuckle and gently held Ariana’s hand. “I felt strange… feel strange… and I can’t quite place it. When I tried finding the reason I…” Danny leaned into Ariana, hiding her face before continuing. “The more I explored I got… excited.”

“Excited? About what’s happening?” Ariana asked, running her fingers through Danny’s hair.

“No,” Danny said, sighing and visibly cringing, “Myself. My face, my body… I got turned on. Like… a lot. I feel so… what’s the word for it… narcissistic?”

Ariana thought for a moment, recalling a long conversation with Danny from a while ago. “Danny, from what I know, that’s normal for someone like you.”

“Someone like me? What, like, possessed?” Danny asked, raising a confused eyebrow.

Ariana shook her head. “No. Trans, hon. Remember? You told me all about how when you felt good at being able to look and act and dress like you wanted it often gave you an erection.” Danny didn’t say anything, just quizzically watched Ariana. “You told me it used to make you feel like you were just a fetishist or something, but once you began to understand that it was just a complicated mix of feelings making you hard, that it made you feel better as a girl, more affirmed.”

“Ari… I am a girl.” Danny said matter-of-factly. “I’m not Trans, I’m just a girl. I always have been.” Ariana was about to protest, but when her concern rolled up again she buttoned her lips so she could adequately articulate what she was about to say next.

“Danny, can I ask you a question?” Ariana’s words were calm, measured. Danny nodded slowly. “Do you remember the last time we made love? When we were at your apartment after Babel possessed you?”

“Of course!” Danny chuckled, wrinkling her nose. “I remember it blew my mind. We never finished the movie.”

“Do you remember how we made love?” Danny’s smile slowly waned while she thought. Her eyes darted around while she tried to remember more than just the event. Ariana gently opened Danny’s legs, a light and reassuring smile on her face as she gently ran her hands over Danny’s inner thighs and crotch. “Is this why you felt strange? Because you feel like a girl but deep down something felt a little… off?” Ariana felt Danny becoming hard in her hands, the light cloth doing little to hide the contours of Danny’s penis as it became more rigid.

“But… I’m a girl, why do I have a-” Danny’s voice cracked, tears welling up in her eyes. Ariana placed a finger on Danny’s lips, smiling at her, recapturing Danny’s attention.

“Baby,” Ariana’s voice dropped an octave as she felt a warm shudder run through her spine, “You are MY girl. I know you’ve forgotten things, but I want you to know that no matter how many times I need to remind you…” Ariana traced Danny’s bottom lip with her finger. “Higher or deeper voice,” Ariana ran the back of her hand over Danny’s cheeks, “Long or short hair,” Ariana’s other hand rubbing more firmly against Danny’s erection, “Breasts or not,” Ariana caressed down Danny’s neck with the tips of her fingers, “Penis or Vagina,” she slid herself closer to Danny and between her legs.

Ariana looked into Danny’s eyes, looking down ever so slightly from where she stood and smiled brightly. Danny’s eyes were wide and rapidly dilated. “You are… MY… girl.” Ariana felt Danny lift her hips and press herself into Ariana. She smiled and pulled Danny in as close as she could in response. Danny’s breath hitched and her eyes closed for a moment as she arched her back.

“Ari,” Danny moaned, her hands grasping at Ariana’s arms in desperation, “Please.”

“I know, me too.” Ariana replied. She was already running her hands under Danny’s shirt, feeling the softness and warmth that radiated from her. Danny worked desperately at Ariana’s belt, but was having difficulty with her shaking hands. Ariana chuckled and began undoing her own belt, and as she slid herself out of the jeans Danny’s nipples visibly hardened, poking at the shirt from atop her perky breasts. She hadn’t ever actually considered that watching Danny’s nipples would be… stimulating.

Ariana continued to undress herself as quickly as she could, stopping every few moments to touch, caress, rub, kiss, and admire Danny. When it came time for Danny to remove the boxers she’d been given, she paused. Ariana watched as Danny’s interest in sex seemed to fall when she looked at the package beneath. A sigh escaped Danny, and her face fell.

“This has always been hard. Sex. It’s like… having a creepy growth attached to me and it’s supposed to be sexual,” Danny said, sitting down on the bed. Ariana sat beside her, leaning into her and giving Danny her full attention. “I want to have sex… I want to have sex WITH you. I want you to enjoy yourself… but…”

“You don’t enjoy it much?” Ariana asked after Danny paused from shame. Danny nodded, putting her face in her hands.

“I love being with you… I love the way you make me feel! I feel safe, loved, desirable… but it’s just that… when I think about… IT…”

“It freaks you out a bit, huh?” Ariana asked. Danny nodded in response, her face a bright red. “Well… we don’t have to if you’re not up for it. I completely understand if-”

“I want it!” Danny said, raising her voice and turning to face Ariana. “I don’t know what it is right now, but I…” Danny sat on her knees facing Ariana, her hands wrapped around Ariana’s bicep. “I need it.”

Ariana nodded, put one hand on Danny’s cheek and smiled.

“Then follow my lead.” Ariana said, gently pressing against Danny to lay onto the bed. “Normally I’d tell you to be out here with me, not in your head… but…”

**

It was as if a radio had been turned on in Danny’s head. It was crisp, clear, and loud. It took Danny a few moments of ‘listening’ for her to figure out the song Ariana was projecting to her. “Paralyzer? Really?”

Ariana straddled her, after having sensually taken Danny’s underwear off, slowly moving to the beat that Ariana was projecting to Danny. “What? I’ve had it stuck in my head for the last few hours.” Danny shuddered as Ariana kissed down her neck, trailing down to a breast. “Besides… you know it’s sexy.”

Danny was overtaken with sensation, her voice escaped her in a mix of a moan and mumble. Ariana chuckled and Danny opened her eyes to see what had happened, looking up at Ariana questioningly.

“I am imagining a DARK LIT PLACE, OR Your place or my place…” Ariana copied Danny, using a moaning intonation.

Danny smiled brightly, laughing as she turned a deep red. “You’re the one who sucked on my tit, of course I’m going to respond!” Danny gently slapped Ariana on her bare shoulder.

“You’re the one who sucked on my tit, oop oop pblt~” Ariana made fun, blowing a raspberry at Danny playfully. Danny laughed before leaning up with a desperate kiss, holding Ariana close as she pressed herself against Ariana. She could feel the warmth of Ariana’s sex building against the head of her penis, and where that was a powerfully arousing feeling, it only brought discord to her. Danny didn’t want to think about it, the growth was offending enough to just have but-

Ariana nuzzled into the side of Danny’s neck, just behind her ear, and before Danny could really take stock of everything she was thrust into. Her body froze, euphoria washing over her as everything in her being screamed how right everything was. Ariana was projecting her experiences to Danny, and it was entirely intentional. Danny experienced it all, every thrust, kiss, bite, shudder, all hers… theirs.

Music jumped from song to song, random points in them, as neither Ariana or Danny had the capacity to linger. Then, after what felt like an eternity, something began to build in her core. It was vastly different than she was used to, a strange building of waves, pleasure, and warmth emanating from something deep inside of her. As it built, so did she feel the member harden inside of her, slowly and achingly she felt herself building twice as much as usual.

Every twitch, shudder and jolt made Danny gasp. She grabbed Ariana by the hips, not sure which one of them she was trying to steady. She knew what was coming, its edges lapping at the edges of her mind, threatening to take her sight away as little stars danced in her vision. “Oh… my… fucking…”

**

“Hell!” Danny yelled out, nearly deafening Ariana. Ariana felt her orgasm roll through her, the electric pleasure and the burning arousal in her sex redefining her senses in the most colorful of ways. Through her barely open eyes she looked down at Danny who had clutched her arms close to her as her own orgasm… and hopefully shared one… held Danny in its embrace. As they both slowly came down from their highs, Ariana listened to the breathy moans Danny made, and slowly felt her relaxing underneath her.

Danny opened her eyes, a teary smile growing on her face. Ariana noticed her one eye was glowing brighter than usual. “Thank you…” Danny said happily, having to clear her throat as her voice cracked. “I’ve never felt so much… more… before.” As she spoke Danny’s voice rose in pitch and much of its weight dropped off. Danny placed a hand over her throat, humming a few bars to test out her voice. Ariana didn’t have time to worry if Danny was alright or not as she laughed happily, bringing Ariana in for a hug.

Both girls chuckled and smiled, blissful nuzzling and playful kisses. Ariana had never seen Danny so pleased before, not after dressing up, not after a makeover, not even after sex. Something had changed, something continued to change within Danny. This didn’t feel like fake or forced happiness, quite the contrary; it felt more natural than almost anything Danny had been willing to share prior. Right now there was no show to put on, no one to lie to, no one to impress. Ariana could feel Danny’s elation as if it itself permeated the air around them.

Ariana’s mood reflected Danny’s: Joy… and satisfaction.

**

Skylar almost snorted her soda through her nose when she heard the moans and yelling from behind the door she was guarding. She choked out laughter as she tried not to drown from the soda. Richard pinched the bridge of his nose, turning away from them to face a window. Skylar continued coughing and laughing, deeply amused. “In my defense, I thought this room was soundproof.”

Richard turned to Ariana, the look of annoyance only tickling her more. “It is.” Richard groaned, shaking his head. “If you’d been paying attention, those of us who’ve been monitoring the girl are the only ones who heard her.”

Skylar looked around, seeing that only a few people seemed perturbed by the recent disturbance. “So, wait, Danny just projected that into our heads?” Richard nodded as he folded his arms. “Why would she do that?”

“I don’t think she did it on purpose. I think that whatever she’s becoming, whatever Babel is, has some sort of reflex they can’t quite control. I don’t know, I’d have to ask Oscar about it.” Richard said, his face contemplative.

“Well, shit,” Skylar replied, her thumb tracing the lip of the soda can, “If that’s true Danny might be in more danger than she thinks. If another Demon or whatever was close by when she did that…”

Parturient is a written by The Wolf Among the Woods and presented by KrakenRiderEmma as part of the Nexus NYC shared universe. She's currently planning on writing about one or two chapters per week. The Wolf Among the Woods is a growing author, so please be sure to encourage her with a "TFTC," a favorite or a comment! She's interested in your thoughts and feedback.

If you’re looking for some more bizarre, supernatural gender-bender stories, check out our other series set in the same universe, written by the KrakenRiderEmma collaboration:

  • Succubated! a parish priest possessed by a succubus who wants his body... transformed into hers!
  • Redraw Me a trans girl discovers a magical means of transition, but it's not without complications...
  • SYNCHRONY::OVERRIDE — a private investigator gets abducted to a pocket dimension and a strange new body.
  • Samira's Curse a smutty little romp about two friends who run afoul of a misfiring family curse.
10