Chapter 20: Four Alarm Fire
363 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma led me into the bedroom and sat down on the end of the bed. She gestured for me to sit next to her, and I did. I was very curious why we’d come in here at all, but I knew better than to question her methods. “Today, we’re going to try a little something called roleplaying. I’m going to pretend to be Samantha, and you’ll keep being you. Try to remember everything she said or did and I’ll show you what you should have done.”

I considered this for a long moment. “That sounds a lot like acting.”

She nodded. “Ya got that right - it’s the same. We’re doing a scene to explore other options. In a show, a director might have a good idea of what each scene or set piece looks like, or they might have several ideas and you try them all until one clearly works better. You learn these things as you get experience, and the same is true for dating. Lots of options - should you kiss her? Feel her up? Fuck? Some of that depends on what you want, and some of it depends on what she wants, and those wants and needs all change over time.”

By all that is forged… so many different roads to take. I barely understood what I wanted, much less trying to figure out what Samantha was ready to do. Sure, some things were obvious - she had kissed me on her own. But she had also reacted strangely when I’d touched her thigh. That was clearly something I should have left until later. “Kissing was fine,” I said slowly. “She kissed me first, and I liked that… but I think I went a bit too far. But she also told me not to stop.”

Emma snorted. “Kid, if she’s telling you not to stop, you aren’t going too far. She wants you to go further.

“She did the same thing to me and that’s when I fainted,” I recalled. Things were awfully sensitive down there, and my steel frame was not used to sensations like that. Total sensor overload was putting it mildly.

“What’d she do again?” Emma asked. “Show me.”

“Uhm,” I stammered. 

“Do it.”

I leaned into the blonde, reaching my hand over and sliding it up between her legs, resting on her thigh. I looked up at her in time to see her eyes widen slightly, then I slid my hand up her leg and down towards her own sensitive bits. 

“Ooookay,” Emma said breathily, reaching down to grab my wrist. “Didn’t realize you went straight for third base. I thought you slipped her some tongue.”

“No, it was definitely that,” I said. “I’ve never had anyone touch me there. I’ve never touched myself like that. I… wasn’t ready for how it felt.”

“For fuck’s sake,” Emma sighed. “You need to watch some damn porn. You’re not ready for any of this.”

“I know,” I snapped, tired of being told I wasn’t what a girl should be. “I’m some rustic idiot with no knowledge of the big city. I get it, and I agree. Show me what I need to know - that’s why I’m paying you. If I need a harsh lesson, then do it. I’ve been here three days and my body is going haywire and I don’t know how to make it stop. I keep leaking fluids, things are sensitive, not sensitive, painful, not painful… I thought my tits were hideous, and you tell me no… I’m lost, Emma.”

The blonde girl leaned back at my rant, looking quite shocked. It was the first time I’d raised my voice at anyone, and as soon as I stopped talking, I felt a surge of embarrassment. That wasn’t who I, Red-1, greatest fire truck in the northeast, was supposed to be. I’d always been implacable, sturdy, unbreakable. Yet three days in, I was becoming an emotional mess, more fragile than a Saturn.

Emma waited for a minute to make sure I was done, then reached over and touched my shoulder. “Look, I get it, kid. I was just like you once. Everything was so new, and your body is developing in ways that make no sense. I let it get to my head and made a lot of mistakes. I don’t want that for you.”

“Then show me,” I said firmly, pulling my wrist from her hand. I placed it back on her thigh once more, but didn’t shove inward this time. “Why is this more than kissing?”

Emma squeaked as I put my hand back on her leg, but didn’t pull away. “Okay,” she said, taking a deep breath. “I don’t know how they explain it today, but back in my day, they covered things in bases.”

“Bases - like baseball?” I asked. This was finally a topic that I knew something about. My firemen had a tv in the truck bay, another in the kitchen, and a speaker that covered the entire firehouse. Baseball was something that was on almost every evening, and though I didn’t consider myself an expert, I had heard and seen enough games to understand the major rules.

She nodded. “The same. Like the sport, you go to the bases in order - first, second, third, and home. First base is considered the easiest thing to do and the first thing you do with someone you are considering intimacy with. First base is kissing.” She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “You’ve already done this.”

“It wasn’t as quick as that, but yes.”

“There’s layers to all of these things,” Emma explained. “Yes, first base covers all kissing, but some kissing is considered more advanced than others. There are things you can do with your mouth that might be more exotic than what we would call second base, but that’s nuanced and you aren’t ready.”

I considered this for a moment, then nodded. “And second base?”

Emma reached over and grabbed my breast through my shirt. 

I yelped, leaning back instinctively, but she kept hold of my chest. 

“Second base is touching above the waist,” she said calmly. “But mostly it means tits.”

The shock of her grabbing me was slowly wearing off, and I stopped trying to back away. My breast didn’t feel nearly as sensitive as my slit below. It really wasn’t that different than if she’d grabbed my arm. “It doesn’t feel like anything,” I said curiously.

“Some people aren’t very sensitive here,” she agreed. “It’s more knowledge that someone is touching you intimately, or you’re touching someone else. It’s a turn on, a step towards your body becoming engaged with the idea of sex. You mentioned “leaking fluids” earlier - disgusting, by the way - and that’s your body telling you that you are enjoying this, or that you want more.”

I was a little disappointed that it didn’t feel more exciting than this. I’d expected things to ramp up everywhere, but there was such a large gap between-

Emma moved her fingers to pinch my nipple, instead.

Heyyyyy!” I yelped, feeling an intense sensitivity that was weirdly painful and pleasurable at the same time. She kept moving her fingers around the area, massaging me through the soft fabric of my shirt, and it was everything I could do to keep from squealing. The little nub on the end of my breasts seemed to have all of the sensation for the entire thing concentrated in one little bit. It wasn’t as concentrated as Samantha touching me between my legs, but it wasn’t far off, either. It took only seconds before I found myself leaning back, instinctively giving Emma better access to touch me - and I wanted her to continue. 

“Second base,” Emma said, sounding quite satisfied. 

“It feels so strange,” I managed, voice sounding rather strained. My heart was racing and my breathing was, too. 

“Some girls like it. Others hate it. Others feel nothing at all.”

“I definitely like it,” I said.

Emma smiled. “Would you like to feel more?”

My eyes widened. Of course I would.

She pushed me gently back on the bed, then reached down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up towards my head, freeing my breasts. Time seemed to freeze as my anticipation reached record highs, wondering what else she could possibly do.

Then she leaned down and took my nipple in her mouth, massaging it between her lips and tongue.

“Ohhhh,” I gasped, jerking under her touch. It was all the pleasure that had come from her earlier touch, but none of the pain. It was soft and wet and slow and delightful. She continued with a slow tease, never moving hastily, never allowing me a break from the overstimulation. Not that I wanted a break - I ached for her touch, yearned for her mouth. I was as - turned on, she’d called it - as I’d been during my dream. So many pieces of this body wanted more from her.

“Please,” I moaned, voice jumping pitches to heights I didn’t even know I could reach. 

Emma pulled back for a minute. “You like that?” she asked, her voice as breathless as mine. She reached up and teased my nipple with her finger again.

I could only nod.

She gave me a small, very satisfied smile. “Second base isn’t anywhere as good as third base.”

Mercy, I thought, shuddering with anticipation. I was already quite wet and thinking about doing anything else with Emma was doing terrible things to my already overwhelmed body. 

“But…” she said teasingly.

But?

“I think it would be… unfair… for your first time to be with me. I’d enjoy it, and you’re gorgeous, kid, but you should see Samantha again… if you still want to do something with me, I’m sure that can be arranged.”

“But…” I protested. She made sense, but I wanted nothing more than her at the moment.

Emma smiled, caressing my breast with one hand. “Oh, don’t worry. I brought you a present so you can learn all about it yourself, the way the rest of us girls did when we were younger.” She stood up and walked out of the room for a minute, then returned with a small box. She opened the top flap and pulled out a long, thin pink cylindrical object. She held it up for me to see.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Oh, you’ll see.” She pressed a button somewhere on the other side of the small object and I heard a distinct buzzing sound. She offered me the pink stick.

I took it, and almost dropped it. It was shaking so hard that it made my fingers feel strangely numb, and the noise was actually pretty loud now that it was so close to me. What do I do with this?

Emma’s smile was wicked. “Put it inside you. Between your legs, just push it inside. You’ll see.”

Inside? My fingers were feeling strange already, and I couldn’t understand why I’d want to feel like that where I peed. Still… she was my life coach, knew better than me what was what, and had gotten me a present. The least I could do was push it in-

My eyes went wide. 

My mouth dropped wide open.

A thousand pleasurable sensations assaulted me at the same time.

“Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK,” I screamed, feeling my slit clench tightly.

14