[TEST] Chapter 0: “Missing Content” + Character Bio
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you ever wake up in the morning and almost immediately think to yourself, "If the Big Bang happened due to there being an extremely tightly packed clump of matter, then why was the matter there in the first place?" (or any number of blatantly vague philosophical questions) and then proceed to ignore the thought you just had so you can focus on getting up out of the bed (which you go ahead and fail miserably at anyway)?

No?

Well that would be the usual morning of the questionable protagonist of this story...

Hmm? Oh. It would seem that the protagonist is in fact, so questionable, that we still haven't been able to find out his name.

I suppose we should just give him a placeholder name for now.

...

How does Yoro sound? Good enough? Alright then, I'll come up with a last name, but in the meantime, let's go over Yoro's physical (and non-physical) characteristics. You can skip these if you want to just imagine on your own.


Name: Yoro ********
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair: Deep Red, Shoulder Length
Eyes: Slate Blue, Near-Sighted
Hobbies: Reading Romance Novels, Attempting to Paint, Nature Walks, Making Vulgar Jokes
Problems: Pretty near-sighted and needs to wear glasses, Nonexistent sense of time, Slight memory issues.
Personality: Usually pretty lighthearted, but gets really intense when he gets a chance to talk about his interests

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I can get back to writing an actual chapter deciding this guy's last name.

His first name is just kinda stuck as Yoro though...

I'll see you guys later, this might take a while.

0