We came across
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" you whining who*re, stay away ". N.

Oh no, Nora, nononono. Not the bloody sleeping chamber. You had to fill it with your crap. You threw my misery collection. This was my stress-free corner. 

" Move away, or your junk gonna fly out. ”. J.

" don't, they are delicate, you brute " N. 

The nerve. This Super genius delinquent takes me as a pushover. And I am, by all means, one. 

" hell no, this tired sorry ass will retake what is rightfully hers, begone thot ". 

" sigh, let her be, you can climb into mine ".

.....................................

Now, this is miraculously acceptable. Mercedes is a babe with many screws. But a babe is a babe. 

Ah, I would be jumping there provided that our dear instructor was giving

 ' try and you will find wildlife breath very refreshing ' At the driver's seat, a monster is ready to strike any pure, Honest pervert.

Yeah, my sixth sense telling me I will be tied with our luggage up there.

"kuhum, very kind of you but, I will... " Taking a glance at Joaquin, the ruthless bastard stares back. Yeah, he won't share his camper with a fellow brother.

 It's hopeless, we, men of the supernatural club, are the very definition of suckers. I am screwed, so Suffer with me, you wimp.

" I will join Joaquin his at lil tomb " if eyes could kill. 

" No, I filled his too ". N.

Woman, you are a lovely, Evil, lil freak of nature. Is this how slaves were treated? No wonder they chose to repel and die.

' Far Blaze, give me strength '

 Even the Buff wimp is dejected and surrenders his fate to these witches. It is hopeless. While we, the men crying, one of Nora's devices starts ticking, then another loud ringing follows.

Both Nora and Mercedes rush to a screen. The whole group's tension rise. It's not one of these skies-picturing outings.

" That could be something... " Mercedes' calm face is gone, replaced with an excited flush. As Nora shows her something on a Holographic Smartphone ( HSP ).

The Bus suddenly starts shaking and out of nowhere, I clutch to... anything my hand can get on.

 As our transportation recklessly seeze to move, Mercedes marched past me to the front. Glancing through the windshield. 

' horizon be dammed, I am fine, no worry '

Miss Ramona loses her seat belt And leaves Mercedes and the driver seat. The zipper goes down, releasing 2 heavy loads hidden under a light shirt. 

' Oh Far Blaze, Those are definitely blessed '

Joaquin and our instructor are next to the exit. The wind howled and rattled when the door is opened. 

Most devices started marking somewhere close. We aren't even half distance to the designated camping area. 

Glancing at one of the screens. Whoever or whatever is out there failed to get close sneakily... Nor slow.

 ...

Thanks to my expertise in energy manipulation. I was able to send a small surge. Picking six humanoid life forms on a bus. Deep down I can clearly shape them and their location. I want to draw a wide smile

Who could have thought?  Me riding a parasitic terror. And soon I may be able to designate my Faimller. 

' hm, they seized their movement, right after I detected them with my magic ' Are they capable of detecting me?

Two Of Them get off the bus, one male and one female. Look Ordinary, very human. I discern something on the female hand, it has a barrel. Not the typical pistol but definitely one.

The four others get off, all of them gather somewhere near bus side.

' I am sorry, you came across me ' 

In a way they are fortunate. If a weaver is the one subjugating them, another series of events gonna be in motion. 

Starting to move again. They stopped starting at one of the young ladies. This heavy body is sending too much shaking all over the place. 

A moderate surge of energy leaves me and heads toward them. Imposter operation is on 

...

" look satellites show the movement of something with a huge mass through these parts, stopping here " N.

The delinquent Nora shows concerns unlike usual. Miss Ramona's cold face is red. Something big tracked us. The people with access to a worldwide view from far space. 

" Why didn't we have these readings of the area before? " she demanded answers 

" these parts aren't of major concern to any, hardly touched since the tunnels project between Willa republic and central theocracy of Mora... " she weakly continued " ... Thought It would be ready before we headed out but... ". N.

' Of course, we were in rush, she surrenders to the excited Mercedes' prayer. Then We match under bloody bless of Horizon ' I summarize my thoughts.

" ... Some reading and images just arrived, and I... I swear... It.. "

" How many dame hours since we entered these parts, now you decide to inform us of this ? ”.

Not even waiting to hear her, a private Holographic military use smartphone  ( militarily HSP ) was in her hand. dialing someone from the headquarters at the dioceses.

" Sis, don't cha.. Worry, look Miss Ramona is already callin someone to pick us . Even betta, for shur, we up t somethin  ”. Oh, Sweet Elae's cheering warm the soul.

How to tell her? Some armies lost wars for failing to take measures against such sneck attacks. This is dangerous. We come down a hill, crossing something up there. 

It let us through. Our road back is cut. And possibly ahead there is a trap. 

" Mercedes, what do you think? " I took the device from our Painec nerd, not bothering to ask for permission, and handed it to Our Princess. 

She flips the whole readings and images fast. Finally stopping at a huge hole somewhere. Noticing, that at one of the edges, the track started.

" Hm, an asteroid carrying alien species, maybe!! " she don't address me. 

Basically cause I am an idiot saying nonsense or an idiot saying obvious. Which! 

"Interesting, Marvilouse... " A wide grin climbs her face. Nora and Elea hear her cheerful voice. Even indifferent Joaquin lends an ear.

" These don't consist of any... " She, in a hurry, gets out her HSP and scrolls through many apps and data "These lines and depth, the shape show a clear indication of... "

" Ehum, by any chance, it won't be someone against the supremacy of toilet seats and attacking us without evil pants... Right! ". 

Silence falls and deep fear spread over pure Elea's face. Even Nora who knows I am talking nonsense hugs her dear sister for strength. I can hear Joaquin's thoughts. Whatever beating he swear to give me, tripled.

' May Blaze forgive me for mistrusting our brilliant Mercedes and utter words that would recall such blasphemy into our present but I really need this expert Alien freak to share her thoughts, instead of mumbling ' 

"Sis, dis ain't it !! R.. Right!!!" Panicked Elea says

"You useless f*ck, take things seriously for once ” Elea's swear is like a melody to my ear. Always hard to be the man changing the mode. For worse maybe but, at least they are less focused on... 

I look uphill and say my last entry, ignoring the sisters I say to Mercedes 

" dear Joaquin can't follow your sharp intelligent nonsense if you don't mind sharing him your insights in simple English! ".

A shadow falls on me, I can feel the hot breath, promising me another month of fresh sunshine around campus ground.

 Really hope he won't shave my hair to roots this time, either! 

When I look back at Mercedes her eyes are warm and a charming smile meant for me is there.

Stunning as day one we met. No doubt she understood my last few lines and actions. Cause her thin lips are starting to share her groundbreaking discovery.

" The hole is no hole and it's not an impact event, look closely at the soil Impact craters are so scorched and black " She hand me the HSP and her small hand and fingers started to play and zoom some areas around 

" .... That way... And close to the tunnels, at the abandoned mile we got to see the closed area so this isn't..... Look here these marks are inconsistent with... "

at the center of four elites, I stood earning the fruit of my Labor. Trust is always needed for any mission to progress. 

" Ey, Could dat be an alien ship landin zone? "

Elea said while excited 

" Mercedes it doesn't consist of any known sighting through history, this whatever it is... " Nora got her Lil Sis cheer jumped in 

" fak, you mean lines are occupied and it's hard to send someone, the future Benolovence is here you... Get me your dame superior " 

Miss Ramona's words brought the whole group into reality. We are trapped. And by mentioning the future I could feel Mercedes mode Go south. 

I check the weird cutting forming the center of the not hole as the princes said. Weirdly, my hand reaches into my pocket touching the Sympole. These marks cutting are giving a similar feeling to The Holy Far Blaze. 

How would I write a report about this, alien situation? Telling my commander, we found traces of a ship.

Wait... Why does the ground draw closer?

0