The imposter
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

..

" uuuuuuuuuuuh, cough cough " my face hurt.

' what the fu... " cough " My vision is gone. eyes are burning, the body is Shaking. No this... touching the ground I can feel it, tremors, and all dust must be from whatever caused them. 

 It takes me a few seconds to even get on my knees, my whole balance is nowhere to be found. 

The special training, I went through with my life is betraying expectations. Trying to restore myself up but... I fall On someone. 

I could immediately identify her. The oversized jacket absorbed my collision. 

" Blaze help me... " in hurry a pray escape loudly from my lips while trying to see the kid's heartbeat. She is... Weak but good. 

I unzip her jacket and start checking her body. So small. I could feel the old scars on her hand and legs, but I had no fractures or smell of blood, thankfully. 

' Far Blaze give... ' A shot cut my 10th pray. I jump on Lil Elea Guarding her with my body. Then a voice, I Rarely wish to hear, Addresses me.

 " You, what are you doing...? " she comes closer not waiting for my answer she separated Elea from me. Noticing the jacket left to side, she glances back at me then Miss Ramona decides not to address it and do her checks while asking

" what happened... " more of an interrogation

" cough just woke up, Found her next to me, that's all... Before I.. we... We were together... "Touching my forehead the urge to lie and sleep hit me hard 

"Where are others ? ". I ask 

” Carry her and follow me ” She catches the Jackt and starts walking then glances back finishing me still on the ground 

In my defense, I kindly say " I kinda such at P.E. you know! ". Is it me or did that Gun in her hand shock a bit?

Her eyes show a desire I am familiar with so I collect a none existing strength. And bull Elea on my back, thanking Far Blaze a thousand times not ending with Joaquin. 

In less than a minute I could see the vague shape of the bus. How did we end this far ?? me and lil Elea I? 

Tremors make the job harder, I am dying for fresh air but My worries get the better of me and I ask

" Others, how are they? " she answers with her own Question. 

" did you hear something... When you woke up?? "

" a lot, the shaking never stopped but no.. "

" no, someone screams... Blaze... "

Her wide back can give a false image of being a target but I resist temptation. My hand keeps hold of Elea instead of reaching for my Sympol. 

" no, Cough the bloody dust and shaking, then Elea and your kind Shot that freaked me out,” I say and we stay silent until I hit the Bus. 

Joaquin and Mercedes, we're concise while Nora shares her sister's nape between Joaquin's arms. Mercedes is standing there. Starting at the departing source of all this. 

I notice her red check. The Alien-crazed princess chose to stick with us instead of going after her addiction. 

Well, Joaquin is the issue though. My second target has many injuries. Shoulder, head, and fingers of one of his hands... 

"We can't just let it go, a drone could still be prepared ..." 

" Out of question, we don even know what the heck hit us ... " Miss Ramona shoves Mercedes' hand off her and continues

" your whims will endanger you and them, Start to do your dame reposbilties toward your subjects when you must "

She then clutches the military use HSP screaming.

" were attacked you whore tell your commanding officer a few stars are falling tonight, his head next if our copter isn't here before.... " 

This trip sucks. I get closer kneeling next to Joaquin... Yeah, the dude's injuries are bad. I glance at Mercedes. Now, I know Defeat has an image. 

" Hey, are you okay... Big guy, do you hear me? "  

His eyes fall on me but I find no comprehension or recognition. This is worse than expected. Mercedes come to my side

" he wasn't responding even to Miss Ramona" That's ultra bad.

Her dancing fingers find their way, landing between mines. I can feel her shiver Through my weak limp.

"She is not wrong, " I say... 

" you already found that whatever it is once and You are gonna do it again "

It could be a moment to be told for our grandchildren provided that this Wimp wasn't staring hard. 

What a nerve get a clue you idiot.

...

I had the urge to smash the Sissy asshole's face. Somehow, my very being tell me he needs a beating.

The Breaty girl who was just fighting with the bob-cut adult came closer and... Are they flirting?? 

Really. I had to break an arm, pierce a shoulder, and achieve a solo leapfrog. 

" hey, I doubt he has any appetite with all these injuries. Can I have his lunch ” 

I am no Pilllar. A seeker through the tide of existence. Blind son of infinity. May the Will of life stand to grant me strength. 

I want to kill this punk. I don't even get what he saying. But every breath is cutting under my skin.

You lil shit, go away. My whole cover-up will be gone cause my body can't stand the presence of this half-wit.

I regret leaving this face in one piece, should I send another surge of energy to finish the job?

However, existence is as just and random as it could be. A slap of reckoning landed on the bastard's face.

0