Chapter- 4
94 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uhm, just an FYI, I keep having a glitch with the text boxes when I use my phone to write, which most of the time I do, so I’ll be using these “__” to act as box placements until I can edit these chaps with my computer. 

-Ciao ✌️ 

__________________________

Asahi had already made it to the hospital and only waited for a few minutes after telling the receptionist before he was taken to a room that for all intents and purposes, seemed like it didn’t exist unless you were inside of it.

It literally appeared out of nowhere, the door for the room that is, almost like it was a part of the wall to begin with.

‘I really need to start learning fuuinjutsu.’

He was ushered in quickly, and met with the sight of Naruto talking with the Hokage and Anko eyeing him up and down like a fat piece of dango in her case.

“Ah, there you are Asahi my boy! Well, let’s get started. First, Naruto decided to have me tell you about his graduation debacle and about his and your… unique circumstances that come from it.”

He went on to retail Naruto fight with Mizuki, the Kyuubi, all the stuff that happened in canon.

“… so you’re saying, that I have the fox in me too?”

Here the Hokage’s eyes did widen but a soft and forlorn smile hit his face.

“I see you made the connection with your own seal… from what we can tell, yes. You both house a part of the Kyuubi. Since you seem so close with each other we decided to check you both at the same time so you’ll feel more comfortable together.”

At that, a nurse came in. She was older, with aged eyes twinkling in hope and curiosity, because what she had in her hand was two vials. One with the blood of a certain brash and splendid Kunoichi, while the other, contained the blood of a Shinobi that single handedly kept over one thousand Shinobi at bay, and killing almost just as many.

She set them down next to the small scroll she held off to the side. Upon closer inspection three scrolls become apparent they were wrapped together.

Slowly she unfurled them, before popping the quark off one of the vials labeled K.U. She stuck one end of the seal inside of it, of course this was being done with her back turned to the two boy that were kindling the flame in her old heart.

Once the left side of the scroll was done absorbing the blood, reaching up half way through the intricate markings, she placed it down on a tray. She did so for two of the scroll needing only Naruto’s blood next after taking Asahi’s.

The scrolls themselves she knew, only really needed a pinprick of blood to work, but the Hokage was a worry wart, and wanted the full amount of blood the scrolls could take before testing relations of blood leaving no room for misinterpretation.

She turned around and pulled some rubbing alcohol out.

“You’ll feel a small prick Asahi-kun and then I’ll draw some blood. It won’t take long I promise.”

Her bright eyes betrayed her professionalism giving Asahi the only hint he needed to realize that she was in the know of his possible parents lineage.

She wiped the crook of his forearm after applying a small elastic band around the base of his arm, before gently pushing the needle into his cephalic vein.

She placed tape over the needle to keep it there and prevent it from falling out. She clipped a vial into the extraction end of the small tube leaving his forearm, and flicked a little pulley.

His blood began to poor into the tubes vial rapidly, filling it almost to the brim.

She flicked the pulley on the tubes end again stoping the flow. She pulled a second empty vial, repeated it, before doing it once more a third time.

Once down she peeled the tape off and pulled the needle out. Before she even placed the gauze over the puncture, it was already healed.

“My my~, you heal wonderfully fast don't you Asahi-kun.”

He gave a sheepish smile.

“Yeah, I’ve always been that way ever since.”

Not stating when that ever since was, he technically wasn’t lying, as it had been, indeed, that way ever since he copied his new abilities.

She turned back around, and walked with the three vials of blood to her tray. She unsealed the vials, and slipped two scrolls into two of them separately.

She came back but this time only pulled one vial of blood from the recipient. Asahi’s eyes lit with understanding, as he realized they were testing every thing they could because they knew without a doubt Naruto indeed was their off spring, so they wanted to test their blood together for even more assurance.

She walked back to the tray and saw the two scrolls had taken their fill of blood. She proceed with Naruto’s blood and Asahi’s blood filling the blast one. 

She pulled the first vial, and pushed chakra through it. At first nothing happened and everyone waited with bated breath, except Naruto, he hadn’t the faintest clue about what was happening.

A green light started to glow in the center before turning a brilliant blue. The three older people in the room, Hiruzen, the nurse, and Anko, all had their eyes grow wide. A tear fell from Anko first, then the nurse started doing a small happy jig, while the Hokage had his heart soaring. This was truly a splendid day.

She grabbed the second one, and the same thing happened. A brilliant blue illuminated the room after a soft green predated it.

Anko whooped and hollered, pumping her fists through the air. She was so happy she could explode! Her nee-san had two little brats, and she gets at least one of them like she promised her!

Sarutobi’s head lowered, the wide brim of the Hokage’s hat covering his eyes from view, as small silver streaks etched themselves into his facial features.

‘A damn splendid day indeed.’

The nurse preened. They fourth had indeed left the village with something’s, two something’s, and her little tomato had given birth to two splendid boys.

The third and finally seal was grabbed. She pushed her chakra through it gently, because this would determine whether or not this was really true. DNA could be spliced to be faked, but what she was doing her, was comparing blood, and chakra from both boys. 

The seal glowed green… then a wonderful blue, before darkening into a blood red. Anko was confused because she didn’t know what that meant. She’d never seen a blood relation seal react that way.

The nurse and Hiruzen looked at each other. It only didn’t that if the DNA was… an exact match, meaning, they were the… same… person?

“Unless… they were born as identical twins… yes, that would do it and it’s known that chakra can change a twins appearance from one another, while certain genomes and other factors could change an appearance…”

Hearing the nurses mumbling, he released his breath he didn’t know he was holding. He also released the kunai he had in hand under his robes. He was prepared to do anything for the village, let alone kill a boy, he had sanctioned much worse before after all.

His heart gave way to grief and happiness. His successor had left behind not one, but two insurances for the village. This time, one wouldn’t be know as a jinchurki, so he could start building the legacy left behind through him, who could then teach Naruto with it.

He had work to do, and nobody would get in his way this time. He was the Sandime Hokage of Konohagakure. Proclaimed successor of the Shodaime and Nandime, with the title of The professor and second Shinobi no Kami.

The Uzumaki would rise again, and he would be there ever step of the way, for he had a debt to them he could never repay.

“Well Naruto, it looks like I really am your Oni-sama. Guess that’s what you’ll have to call me after all.”

Asahi crossed his arms and nodded his head up and down to himself as if his word was a superior natural law.

“Hah?! Didn’t you her the old lady?! She said twins, which means I’m the Oni-San here! Mwhaha, now run along and fetch me some ramen my Otōto~!”

A chill suddenly went down the crass boys spine as he turned his head raises the source.

“Ara, ara~, who could be this old lady you speak of, Na-ru-to-kun~?”

‘Oh mannnn… I’m so fucking glad that worked.’

___________

Naruto was complaint about the lump on his head as they walked down the street, heading towards the academy training grounds as it was the only one they could legally use, for now.

They made their way there with Asahi making fun of him and reminding him to never bring up a ladies age ever, except to compliment them in some way.

“Now, my Otōto… would you be willing to teach me your Uber and super cool jutsu?”

You’re always supposed to marinade your chucked before using it to cook, after all the flavored would greatly be enhanced if you do.

“Heh! This Otōto-sama thinks he might have heard something, maybe it was just a bug.”

….

“Pfft! Hahaha!”

“Hahaha!”

They laughed holding their stomachs rolling around like a bunch of kids. Sure Naruto was a knuckle head and moron sometimes, but the kid damn was funny at times.

“Alrighty! I’ve decided, I will teach you my ultimate jutsu that will let me be Hokage one day- Dattebayo!”

What followed was the poorest teaching of any ninjutsu of any kind that has ever existed. It was a good thing he already knew the Cohn for it, and the basis behind it from the anime.

‘You think you could lend me a hand Kurami?’

‘Always handsome~! Rely on me as much as you need, I’ll always help if I can.’

Kurami’s chakra flooded his system, and he brought his hands together in a cross shaped hand seal. He pictured his chakra being divided into pieces, and called out the techniques name.

“Shadow clone jutsu.”

*POOOF*

The clearing was filled with nearly five hundred clones each sporting white hair and emo clothing. All of them with enough chakra to last for hours.

___________

Ding!

Conscious split detected! Conscious splits removed from this skill as it could possibly interfere with the users psychology! All clones made from this point forward will have blank consciousness implemented so no clone can ever possibly disobey the user! 

Ding! New skill learned!

(Multi)Shadow clone jutsu(novice): A kinjutsu that allows the user to make exact copies of themselves. All memories are transferred upon dispelling, including mental fatigue. Great for reconnaissance, and battle this technique is labeled forbidden because of the chakra usage that comes with it. Increase learning speed and skill growth by an additional 100% each clone made. Reduces mental fatigue transferred by 10%

_____

“…fucking broken ass ability… I love it.”

He tried to send a mental command to his clones.

‘Train any skill we can. Every few minutes, make it at random intervals, dispel yourselves after making a replacement clone with the remanded of your chakra.’

They all went to work, some taking the kunai that was copied from his own, some sat down and practiced what little genjutsu they knew, while a large group was redirected on a second thought from him, to start combat training. They were fortified by Kurami’s yokai chakra, so they could prescribe much harder than normal. Ten Asahi watched the battles from outside to look for openings they had and once spotted would make a replacement clone and transfer those memories.

He had five fall asleep. He wanted to see if they slept and popped when he felt tired, would the mental fatigue go away, or would nothing happen?

“Naruto, you should start doing the same thing from now on. Of what you told me is true about them giving you their memories, we could train with this and become the strongest ever!”

He had to keep the slightly immature act up. He would “grow” mature quickly, so as not to seem out of place or make anyone suspicious.

His previous body thankfully had been quite head smart thankfully so it wouldn’t seem weird if he “figured out” this training method on his own.

He would however have to be cautious of a certain war hawk, because although Hiruzen more than likely won’t tell him, you never know who was watching. 

Speaking of… he was the the academy grounds, making hundreds of shadow clones… 

‘No, I won’t be a scared little bitch about this. I can just say since I’m related to the Uzumaki I have a kekkei genkkai or something that grants me huge amounts of chakra or something. Yeah, that would be far more believable for the war hawk than there being a second jinchuriki no one knew about.’

That brought him to his next deal of business-

____________

Ding! 

You have chosen minds eye of Kagura as your first sub-ability of your bloodline!

____________

Asahi had a mad grin on his face. His excitement was rising, plans he had for this world, friends he wanted to make, changes he wanted to bring, Powers’s he want to take for himself, people he wanted to save. 

He was brought back to reality quickly. A journey of any kind starts with a small step. His journey just so happens to be one that had ambitions of grand design of unimaginable scale. 

_________

With that, a week had passed. Many things had happened. He had found out he could actually pull a real status up, his own specifically. He didn’t have stats or anything of the like except for a few little thing that made him excited.

Very fucking excited.


______________

Name: Asahi Namikaze Uzumaki

Affinity: UNK, Wind(MAX).

Chakra control: 70%

Bloodline(s): Uzu-kaze

-M.E.K(beginner): You gain a very profound ability to sense chakra around you. Emotions, lies, and even the very nature of someone can be perceived if within your grasp of perception. Range is 500m.

Jinchuriki: Kyuubi(-50%).

Leaf exercise: MAX- concentrate chakra to a small pinpoint area of your body to stick a leaf to your skin. Increase CC by +5% every level after novice.

Tree walking exercise: MAX- concentrate chakra to a bigger portion of your body, in larger quantities and keep a stable flow to adhere to surfaces. Increase CC by +5% every level after novice.

Water walking exercise: Expert- concentrate chakra to a bigger portion of your body, while directing a constant change of application to make yourself walk on water. Increase CC by +5% every level after novice.

Henge(mutated): MAX- You can now physically change your body with this technique instead of it just being an illusion while chakra is supplied. Cannot increase weight but can decrease it.

(Multi)Shadow clone jutsu: Competent- A kinjutsu that allows the user to make exact copies of themselves. All memories are transferred upon dispelling, including mental fatigue. Great for reconnaissance, and battle this technique is labeled forbidden because of the chakra usage that comes with it. Increase learning speed and skill growth by an additional 300% each clone made. Reduces mental fatigue transferred by 30%

Kawarimi: MAX- wrap your chakra around a specified object, ranging from a cute bunny, to the holy log, and switch places with it almost instantly. Range, 20m.

Shirurikenjutsu: MAX- your ability to handle any type of throwable ninja weapon. Increase accuracy by 100%.

Trap setting: Expert- traps are a substantial part of Shinobi training. Increase traps success at being undetected by 80%.

Stealth: Expert- erase your presence from the world by 80%. This could make or brake your Shinobi carrier.

Bunshin: MAX- create an illusion of yourself that does have a shadow and can make noise. No physical interaction can be achieved however.

Sprinting: Competent- While sprinting increase your movement speed by +100%

Tracking: Expert- Shinobi are just glorified huntsman if you think about it. Ability to find and follow tracks are increased to 80%.

Trackless: Expert- Shinobi are ninja… so why wouldn’t they know how to hide their tracks? 80% chance at successfully hiding your tracks completely.

Poker face: Expert- mask 80% of your reactions to something, and/or visible emotional response.

Flirting: Expert- your tries at wooing with your words and actions have an 80% chance of working. That doesn’t mean they’ll fall in love, it just means they’ll know you’re flirting and might find you attractive afterwards. The one you flirt with must have feelings of attraction toward you for flirting to increase their sexual desire toward you.

Anal pairing: MAX- whether it’s anal shallow, anal surfacing, or anal penetration paired with vaginal penetration, you have a 100% chance of causing orgasm for your partner.

Analingus: MAX- oral pleasure through the anus has a 100% chance at causing orgasm to your partner.

Anal pleasuring: MAX- you have a 100% chance at causing your partner to orgasm with just their anus.

Anal intercourse: MAX- you have a 100% chance to make your partner orgasm with anal penetration.

Digital penetration: MAX- you have a 100% chance to make your partner orgasm with your fingers.

Intercourse: MAX- you have a 100% chance to make your partner orgasm with vaginal penetration.

Cunniligus: MAX- you have a 100% chance of making your partner orgasm using your tongue.

Abstinence: MAX- you can hold off an orgasm indefinitely. For every minute you hold orgasming off, pleasure is increased for both parties by 5%. Stacks.

Physical conditioning: Competent- increase the rate at which your body strengthens itself by +50%.

Taekwondo: MAX- you have mastered a striking style martial arts. While using this art you hit 50(90)% harder.

Brazilian jujitsu: MAX- you have mastered a grappling style martial arts. While using this art you are 50(90)% more flexible.

Muay Thai: MAX- you have mastered a full contact martial arts. While using this art you deal 25(45)% more damage. 

Boxing: MAX- you have mastered a movement and striking based martial art. while using this art, your speed is increased by 25(45)%.

Karate: MAX- you have mastered a striking style martial arts. While using this art, you deal 25(45)% internal damage.

Wrestling: MAX- you have mastered a grappling style martial arts. While using this art you are 50(90)% more flexible.

Kickboxing: MAX- you have mastered a movement and striking style martial arts. While using this art, your speed is increased by 25(45)%.

Academy style: MAX- this martial arts style revolves around learning the very basics of close combat. Basic forms of punches, kicks, throws, and grappling are all given to branch out and make higher level styles easier to learn. Learn all styles 10(18)% quicker, and increase your physical strength and speed by 20(36)% when using this art.

Mixed martial arts: MAX- every martial art you master, will be incorporated into an all style fighting system meaning every buff from all possessed martial arts will be applied. While using MMA, all previous buffs stack. For each martial arts mastered, increase all martial arts effectiveness by 10%- i.e 50% flexibility increase will be 55% for one mastered martial arts.

Uzu-kaze bloodline: Increase vitality, stamina, recovery, and chakra growth, by fifty times. Increase physical speed growth by twenty-five times. Prerequisite for chakra chains, healing bite, minds eye of Kagura, and Sage body.

Healing factor(MID Class): Due to a result of yokai-chakra enhancement and Uzumaki vitality working in tandem. Without yokai-chakra, goes down to low class. Increases recovery rate and physical growth by fifty times,

Jinchuriki: Nine-tails.(Yang half) Increase recovery by one hundred times. Increase physical growth by fifty times. increase chakra growth by one hundred and fifty times.

Tailed Beast chakra corrosion resistance(high class): The corrosive properties come from how utterly dense and volatile the bijuu chakra is. It corrodes, melts, dissolves, and eats through almost anything, except you.

_______

‘I have almost made Chuunin level strength in a week… shadow clones are fucking busted nuts. Especially with my chakra control going up which meant I could make even more. Max I can make now is close to sixteen hundred, compared to the five hundred my first day.’

Asahi had trained into the dirt every day, pushing his body and minds to their limits, and breaking through them. 

He was the fastest and strongest Genin hopeful by far out of this batch. He wanted- no, he needed to start seal training immediately and bust down on every crack job on this crazy planet.

He knew however, not to get a big head. Actual chunin could still and would whoop his ass, simply because of experience fighting the other Shinobi, and their diversity in their arsenal.

He could hold his own for awhile sure but… that was it. If he got lucky, then he’d win, but that’s okay, because if he needed to, h wouldn’t put his pride before his life.

 He would retreat if he couldn’t win without qualms, did that mean he’d run away? No. He would fight until he was absolutely sure there was no way he could win.

He did notice though, that certain things went up in grade faster than others. For instance, Naruto only had kawarimi at beginner as that was all that was required for you to be considered proficient enough in it at the academy to pass.

Now, although he got it with a higher tear than the shadow clone jutsu, he had spammed thousands of clones over the past six days, and yet he only got it to competent.

One thing he did notice, was if he had an “epiphany” so to say, like when he tried to bridge the gap between his conscious and the shadow clones, which allowed him to see through their eyes and take over its actions, it jumped a grade rapidly. That was how he got the skill to competent in the first place. 

That led to him realizing, jutsu in the system were perfected, while the jutsu here in Naruto were not. Some were sure, but the original shadow clone jutsu couldn’t let you see through its eyes… well no one ever tried at least.

His theory was the system gave him the skill in his learned list once it compiled enough data of the skill to “complete” the skill paving a way for him to reach said skills perfect state. Busted as fuck, and Asahi greatly appreciate it.

Another thing that seemed to be busted. The system appeared to apply the bonus in instances, so the boost in chakra growth from the Uzukaze bloodline would actually multiple his highest multiplier which was Kurami’s. 

He saw his chakra pool grow as speeds that seemed insane. At this point he almost has more than Naruto, and that was just once again, only a week of having it.

‘Busted, busted, busted, to the brim. I can’t wait to look at Kisame and be like, ‘You say something about having a lot of chakra, bro?’ And absolutely dick on him.’

He was on his way to the academy in a different attire than he had been using previously.

Instead of all black, he changed out his pants for Shinobi style joggers that were dark gray, with blue accents that were very dark, and black lines and swirls that broke up the colors making it almost impossible to see his legs in the dark.

He finally acquire a mesh armor shirt that fit and put that under his midnight purple long sleeve shirt which had his shoulders down covered in the same black lines and swirl patters that broke up the color so the fabric would make his arms blend in in the night.

His sandals had been traded out for a type of high top sneakers that had steel toe casings. They would have been classified as boots if not for the shape. 

These he did keep completely black however, as trying to see matte black shoes in the dark even for Shinobi would prove difficult.

Lastly… he did keep the mask because a little mystery never hurt anyone. Alright, in all honesty it was to help him hide his facial expressions, even though he had a skill that helped with that a lot.

He made his way up the stairs now that he was inside the school for murder hobo machines, towards the classroom.

He stood before the fusama, gently gripped the handle and slid it open. He walked in keeping to himself while most of the Kunoichi tracked him with their eyes. 

It was an experience for sure, to have basically kids stare at him like he was a piece of meat. Sure mentally he was only two maybe three years older than then, but it still felt weird. 

Someone like Ayama on the other hand… that was a beautiful woman that knew what she wanted in a man, and she also helped him level his flirting skill so high. She’d even let him get a kiss from her from his effort for graduating. 

Safe to say he left her hot and bothered but the same he felt towards the Kunoichi staring at him now, is how Ayame felt towards him.

He didn’t mind because he knew two years time that wouldn’t be a problem for her since she was only seventeen right now. He’d hit a growth spurt and would start to look more like a man than a good looking teenager.

He took his seat at the back next to the window and waited for Naruto to show up. Surprisingly enough, his feud and rivalry with Sasuke grew in intensity, especially sense Naruto started to progress so quickly.

It wasn’t anywhere near Asahi’s progress but that was only because said guy had his system and had drove himself into the ground like a psychopath every single day over the past week.

If he hadn’t copied Naruto’s genes plus Kurami, he’d be nowhere near this level. He was glad he choose this route instead of the eye route first.

Anko hadn’t come this week which he was thankful for because he would honestly have this rapid progress instead of sexual pleasure… plus, Kurami had that front covered for nearly twenty people in quantity.

She always wanted more which he used in tandem with shadow clones made by both of them, to raise his, well, seductive skills. He’d have Anko in for a very big surprise.

*SHHKT*

First cane in Naruto followed by Iruka. The blonde, lesser of a loud mouth, kid sat next to Asahi who both gave a fist bump to each other.

“Alright settle down class. Today, is the day you finally get your Jonin instructors appointed to you. I can’t tell you all how proud I am…”

Iruka went on and on about what it means to be a Shinobi, you know the usual. It was boring but Asahi paid attention just in case he could gain anything from his long winded congratulations.

“… so let your will of fire burn bright. Brighter than the sun accomplishing all your dreams.”

Some sniffles were coming from the Kunoichi side while a few on the male side were puffing out their chests with pride and determination.

“All right class your teams will be called out shortly. I’ll go back wards from here since that’ll leave me with those needed to stay here for special circumstances. 

“Team ten, will consist of Ino Yamanka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akamichi, with the Jonin instructor Asian Sarutobi.

“Team nine already in rotation so they will not be announced.

“Team eight will consist of Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuuga, and Kida Inuzuka, with the Jonin instructor Kurenai Yuhi.

“And finally team seven. This team will stay behind after the other Jonin instructors come in to take you away for introductions. First, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and lastly… Asahi… Uzu- maki? Jonin instructor Kakashi Hatake… your instructors will come in and receive those except the last four.”

Oh, that’s right, the other things that happened this week? Asahi, was officially recognized as the Uzumaki heir while Naruto was recognized as a branch Uzumaki. It was done to protect the yellow haired Jinchuriki, but it still pissed Asahi right the fuck off.

He would do something about it, but for now, he would have to meet arguably the worst sensei, specifically in the way of teaching his students to be better Shinobi, in the whole of the Naruto verse. 

With that, he walked to the window, and created a shadow clone. He gave it an absurd amount of chakra, and told it to go train. He would be ready to fight Zabuza and Haku even if it was with the prowess of a very way over qualified Jonin.

He would fight even the smallest of enemies at full blast. In this world one couldn’t be lax, just look at Madara Uchiha… beaten by a man that couldn’t even preform a single high rank ninjutsu.

‘Damn and he’s a totally pervert too man… this is gonna suck, plus all the chores… fuck. Oh well, gotta keep up the grind.’

8