Chapter- 5
71 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey y’all, I don’t have a clue where this writing steak is coming from but I damn well like it. Anyway, all ideas, suggestions, things I forgot, are welcome. I would love any type of constructive criticism you have for me.

Read on nerds ✌️-

_______

It had been three hours since the quad squad, as Naruto called it, had been waiting there. Asahi was pissed. No man had the right to waste his time like that.

Not even Kakashi with his depressed ass. He needed to get stronger as fast as possible to protect his friends. Sakura was being Sakura and wanting to be Sasuke’s cock sleeve, Naruto was… better but still has a hard time sitting still for long, and Sasuke…

Asahi was okay with him brooding actually, because it meant he didn’t have to really interact with the emo moody teenager. He was mostly meditating, when he had a clone send a signal through their mental link.

It was under a henge to look like a female, and it was currently looking at something very important. A shrine, specifically, the Uzumaki shrine.

He took control of the clone making its way towards the door steps. It was easy to avoid the light ANBU patrols, including the ones that seemed to be hiding even from ANBU, more than likely ROOT.

The minds eye of Kagura was seriously busted allowing him to practically see them with chakra sensing alone. He slipped past, making hardly a sound.

He was trying to make his foot steps as quiet as possible-

________________

Ding!

New skill, Silent step(novice) has been learned!

________________

The dead pan would have made Danzig proud of the absolute zero emotions on it. 

‘…I seriously only got that now? What?’

Asahi forged on a little ticked that something he had definitely been doing all week when he practiced his stealth was only given to him now. Naruto could hardly ever find him he was so still…

‘Oh…’

Realizing his absence of what little smarts he has had left him it seems, he was now in front of the entrance. The right side of the pavilions over hang was indeed broken and dilapidated however the door was still holding strong. 

He slowly stepped upon the first wooden steps and they made no noise, freakishly no noise. He pulse chakra through his foot and sure enough seal spread across the wood.

Asahi was sure a silencing seal among many other had been placed upon the building to keep it quiet, sturdy, the whole nine yards.

Each step he took made his physical body’s heart start to speed up. His excitement was palpable and his gleaming eyes were dead give always.

He made it to the door when a seal with a swirl in the middle appeared. He knew he probably wouldn’t be able to open that door without blood, so the clone pulled out a little ink well.

Asahi couldn’t get vials from the doctor or the other shops without getting weird glances, so he went with something far more inconspicuous.

He opened the little glass well, dipped his thumb inside, brought it out, and smeared it across the swirl. It flowed before he pushed chakra through it.

Sure enough he had quested right. You would not only need blood from an Uzumaki, probably a one from the mainline specifically, but also their chakra which he had due to copying it off of Naruto.

The door gave a small click, before swinging inward. The doors were dead silent much like the steps outside of the building.

He walked in and didn’t mind the door closing behind him, this was only a shadow clone after all. Torches lit themselves along the walls, revealing the pristine condition of the inside. 

The only thing that was visibly damaged was a wall, a wall at the end that held many masks. Sweaty six of them because of the missing one. In the center was a blank space, which he immediately ran to.

He looked at the small inscription where the mask would have been. 

Shinigami no Kamen

‘Fuck Orochimaru already has the mask.’

There was a small seal shaped as a spiral on the wall behind where the mask would normally sit. He placed his hand on it, and immediately he felt chakra being drained automatically.

*POOF*

Before him, resting on top of his hand, was the smiling mask of the shinigami, that would allow you to bring anyone back from his stomach.

‘Okay, to be fair it makes total sense for them to make a way to retrieve the mask if it ever got stolen… I definitely should have seen that coming, pfft hahaha!’

Happy he now had the mask in his hand he suddenly felt a presence appear behind him. He spun in place and launched a kunai directly at the intruders head.

He saw it phase right through and his blood ran cold. He closed his eyes immediately and pushed his minds eye to the max.

‘How the fuck did Obito get here?! Why the fuck is he here?! He’s the only person that can phase shit through him like that!’

“Ara ara~. Isn’t it rude to point a kunai at a lady who’s unable to defend herself~?”

He stayed on guard, because once he dug his chakra sensing into… it(?) he realized it wasn’t a human.

“…a chakra construct?”

The woman gave a small round of applause.

“O migoto~! Yes. I am Mito Uzumaki, the one who was left to preside over this shrine until a new mainline Uzumaki was chosen to leave its own chakra construct behind to guard this place.”

Asahi opened his eyes, and she indeed looked like Mito Uzumaki. The two red buns of hair on either side, sharp jaw line, and very black pupil-less eyes.

“Okay… then, if you’re really her, what was your secret you kept from the village so they wouldn’t shun you? After all, very few select people would know that answer…”

He eyes hardened minutely before she stared at him deep in thought.

“Ah… so you too have been burdened with the fox. I truly-“

“Don’t be. I only found out a few days ago because apparently even the Hokage didn’t know. It seems when my parents died they forgot to mention little old me to him, that our somebody tried to take me and by the grace of Kami I was lucky enough to end up being an orphan instead of an emotionless thing or an abused and shunned Jinchuriki.”

Her face softened considerably. She walked forward and actually hugged Asahi. He didn’t mind it because he found out with Kurami he absolutely loved hugs, and cuddles. 

He hugged back enjoying the warmth her chakra provided, while a scent of lilies and pine tree lingered around her.

“You are so strong to look at life in such a way. Truly you will make a splendid Shinobi.”

He grinned deviously here with out her seeing it behind his mask and also because she had his face stuffed into her bosom.

“Well, that’s exactly what my mom would have wanted. I’m just glad I didn’t get a nick name like, ‘the red hot blooded habanero,’ ya’ know?”

She froze at those words, than started laughing happily.

“Hahah! So my little tomato finally did make her own little ones with that dense Namikaze! Let me get a look at you.”

She pushed him out to arms length. He indulged her pointed look at his mask and pulled it down.

He also dropped the henge including the girl voice. That made Mito drop her jaw in bewilderment.

“Y-, that was a physical henge?! How’s you do that?!”

He gave her a foxy grin, and small laugh.

“A perk of having a demon pretty much become a part of you.”

He stood with his hand behind his back and smiled happily, after all even if she wasn’t his real family it was nice to know she saw him that way… it made him quite happy actually.

“Well I’ll de! That is absolutely wonderful! I thought you had used a condenser seal with a stasis stabilizers in tandem… what?”

He looked down with his angry glare. He was playing it up sure, but hey, the more the merrier.

“The village,” he said with acid drenching his voice, “ seems to have forgotten about our clan. We aren’t mentioned in any academy text books, none of our property we had in the village is our own, and I’ve come across evidence that… they’ve used our assets for the village. I haven’t seen a single dime of Naruto’s and my inheritance. It’s like, the Uzumaki clan doesn’t even exist, and worst of all? I haven’t seen a single sealing scroll of ours once… I’m starting to think that maybe, just maybe… the fall of Uzushio wasn’t as much of an accident as the village made it out to be.”

At this point he was using everything within his will power to suppress the shudder Mito’s chakra was giving him. He was scared a little and it wasn’t even directed towards him.

“The fucking monkey cuck. I’ll haunt him for the rest of his life I’ll-, what is your name?”

“My name is Asahi… Asahi Namikaze Uzumaki.”

That made her smile once more, before her menacing aura appeared once again.

“Asahi, I was the last grand seal master before Kushina. I taught her and that little Namikaze boy everything they knew about seals, so instead of looking for some scrolls why not, learn from the real deal?”

Stars, galaxies, universes were forming in the boys heterochromic eyes, one a familiar loving violet, and the other a deep and intelligent blue.

“I would love nothing more than to bring back our clans legacy. I’ll show the world just why it took four great nations over a week long siege to fell Uzushiogakure.”

She clapped excitedly and hugged the boy spinning in circles. She was laughing happily while a small tear fell down her cheek.

“One thing though. This is a shadow clone, I’m talking through it right now to you, while I’m at the academy. I’m about to meet my Jonin instructor so I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

Mito paused and looked at him incredulously.

“You… what? The technique doesn’t allow for that, I’ve studied little Tobi’s jutsu many times…”

“Aha, yeah I just tried it one day, because I thought about scouting myself instead of just receiving the memories. Boy am I glad I did because that led me being able to actually meet you in person instead of just through memories!”

Once again she hugged him, hard. She gripped him in a vice like she’d never let go. His forehead was perfectly aligned with her lisp and she gave it a gentle kiss.

His body didn’t move, and his mind refused to respond. That was… it was just like the one his mom gave him, right before she passed away. 

Flashback started bombarding him. Warm hands holding his own, consoling his grief of a broken heart, being there when he failed anytime encouraging him to keep going. The soft scent of roses caressing his senses, a warm pair of lips, kissing the crown of his head, whispering gentle words of motherly love.

His eyes stung, and his vision went blurry. His breathing stopped, thankfully he didn’t need it while with a shadow clone, and his arms slowly reached around the shrine maiden.

His body started shaking trying its hardest to suppress the hurt, the agony it was remembering. Mito seemed to pick up on it and held him. They both slowly knelt on the floor, as Asahi let tears of hurt out.

His mental link with Kurami was filled with love and reassurance. His soul wouldn’t let him forget, it would never let him forget, what his mother meant to him. She was the only one that cared for him unconditionally, and the day he lost his only ray of hope in the darkness was the day he took his life.

He’ll never forget and he was glad, because now, now he could make her even prouder because he could get stronger and do something with it. He would do it for himself, for Kurami, his mom, and he would do it with a head held high.

Slowly the tears and silent cries of pain subsided, including the throbbing ache in his chest.

“Sorry, I just have allergies and all the dust in here got in my eyes.”

He wiped away the tears with renewed vigor, and looked up with fierce determination. Seeing that she only smiled.

“Ah I think you must have gotten it from us Uzumaki~. You see for all of our power to even almost best four great nations, our one weakness… is allergies! Oh the pain and misery!”

They both exploded with laughter, one because he was content now and happy to have somewhere to belong once again, and the other trying to cheer up a boy that’s being to strong.

“Right, well unfortunately I don’t have any ink or else I could have just added myself to your seal…”

“Uhm, would my blood work? I know it’s used in fuuinjutsu a lot and I figured since it’s my seal tailored to me, my blood would work best?”

This time her eyes were sparkling, no- they were beaming with a light.

‘He hasn’t even gotten into seals yet, and he already has a mind for them… ohoho this is always my favorite part~!’

With that, Asahi left his clone because he felt a large pool of chakra with high lightning affinity was coming towards the door of his real body.

He nudged a dozing off Naruto to wake him up. This didn’t go unnoticed by Sasuke or Sakura. The door slid open revealing the one and only, Kakashi Hata-gay, Ahem* Hatake.

“Mm, my first impression, you’re all boring. Meet me on the roof in five minutes.”

“Hey! Come back here you late and ugly bastard!”

There the screech was. With that he shunshin’d to the roof. Asahi got up, Naruto and Sasuke following along, bringing the banshee with them.

Once at the top canon followed along, well except for the weird colored eye kid.

“Mmm… dreams… yes I have one, my goal… mmm I think I want to restore my clan to what it once was with Naruto and remind the world, why the Uzumaki will never be forgotten… oh, and I want to use my dads greatest technique to beat the hell out of everyone… mmm as for hobbies……… training?”

Kakashi had been filled in about Asahi’s heritage, and his relation with Naruto and his pseudo-parents/sensei’s, so hearing that the boy knew about it shocked him. 

He was happy actually, because the eyes that once looked at him with love, had been born not once, but twice again, and this time, these eyes reminded him of their fiercest qualities.

‘Truly this era will be turned over with these two, and if Sasuke ever pulls himself from his darkness, the world should worry about what they’d become.’

*CLAP*

“Well, now that’s over, tomorrow I want all of you to meet at training ground seven. You’ll have your test to become Genin, be there at five am, and I recommend not eating unless you want to throw up.”

Three of the four looked confused leaving the loudest of the group to screech.

“What do you mean?! We already graduated, so we are Genin!”

Asahi winced because of the noise. Truly he should make a seal specifically designed to make Sakura’s voice quieter when it entered his ear kanal.

“Ah, you see, that’s precisely right. You graduated the academy, no one ever said you were Genin. They only said you could become a ninja by graduating, not that you did. This test weeds out the final batch of who really has what it takes to be Genin. It has a sixty-six percent failure rate, meaning, only nine of you will pass this year. Your test, is a survival test. Ja ne~.”

Once the Cyclopes left, Asahi and Naruto left. Asahi knew he wouldn’t be able to do anything to make them work as a group until tomorrow when they are given the ultimatum.

He also knew he couldn’t just tell them the goal, Sasuke would just use them to achieve his goal and not learn anything from it, while Sakura was just a little girl that had absolutely nothing going for her.

He waved good bye to Naruto once they spilt to go to their own apartments, so they’d move in together once the paper was finalized.

Once there he laid down on his bed and connected with the shadow clone that was with Mito.

“…- and all you have to do is place this on your own seal. Once you do, all the chakra I left in there will be used to form me, which probably has about three weeks worth in total of time left.”

At that she stood and handed him the very complex and intricate seal. She had originally made the seal about five feet in diameter which thankfully shank to down to the small paper that was no bigger than four inches across both ways.

“Now, once I activate it I’ll be sucked in until you apply it to your own seal. Thankfully you could make it appear even though you aren’t the original or else we would have had to postpone this until you could come yourself. Anyway.”

She finished her speaking. She looked at Asahi with a glow, one that made him feel all warm and tingly inside. It motivated him with determination and they shared a tender hug. 

The warmth once again filled him with longing but, it also gave him a sense of greater purpose because now he had one more person to make proud.

“In case this doesn’t work and this is the last time I see you, I want you to know… I am so proud, to have some one as strong as you, to be apart of my clan, to be family. Good luck Asahi and just know, your mother and father are definitely so proud of you.”

With a simple touch she activated the seal and was sucked in. Once done a soft red glow was surrounding the seal, before he made a henge, and took off.

Asahi made sure to keep his minds eye at full blast, while trying to make way as fast as possible. This was a once in a life time opportunity, he would seize it with everything he had.

He ran, and ran, and ran, hiding when necessary, even making a diversion in case he was followed by someone he couldn’t track somehow.

Minutes ticked by, and with each little thing that made him a little jumpy, by the time he was out of the forest and back inside of Konoha, he really wanted to take a nap.

He was now within sight of his apartment which made him out a burst of speed on. He arrived at his door, opened it, slammed it behind him, locked it, then raced to his body.

He made way to his body, pulled the seal out and looked at it. His blood was pumping, well, chakra was pumping maybe?

Shaking his head to rid himself of stupid thoughts, he lifted his shirt and made his physical body circulate chakra.

The seal exposed itself as if telling him to hurry. He turned the paper around, and placed it against his stomach. Nothing happened, before he pushed chakra through it thinking of how much a moron he was.

The paper soon became warm to the touch, before the seals on it wrapped itself around his original seal, and integrated itself to his own.

_____________

Ding!

The chakra construct of «Mito Uzumaki Senju» has been placed within the host. Its conscious has been erased for user safety, please choose from the following templates. Memories and knowledge will be retained.

Lover: Yandere

Lover: Kudere

Lover: Tsundere

Lover: Nymphomaniac

Lover: Ideal

Lover: Ideal x nymphomaniac

______________


‘WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL LOVER?! I-… I just want… fuck it all.’

Once again he chose the last one, if he could return anything back to her after what she gives him, he would gladly do so, even if it was only with his body.

He sunk himself into his mind, watching as a silhouette appeared before him. A very naked, and  very beautiful, Mito Uzumaki was standing before him.

“Huh, it really is red both places.”

Said woman blushed.

“Oh hush you~.” She whacked his arm playfully before she seductively covered herself up with a hand over her stunning crotch and an arm over her breasts.

Kurami came up beside him with a smile and hugged his arm.

“Not half bad handsome, you sure know how to pick ‘em I’ll say.”

A laugh escaped all three of them before Mito approached him swaying her hips left and right. She made it very apparent what she wanted and he would not deny her because he wanted to give back even a small bit of what he’d receive from her.

A long night awaited him in his mind, one that would show him just how vigorous, the Uzumaki really were… and how much this one had a thing for using her back door.

___________________

Alrighty so, I couldn’t think of a way to keep the system in its bounds, while giving Mito a different option. Clearly the system wants him to have a harem, you don’t know why but I do. Of course you’ll know pretty soon, probably within three or so chapters.

Anyway, for those of you that don’t want this to be the norm, I’m sorry but it is a harem story, and I will have relationships develop instead of just BAN all up in your face like these two. They are the only two that happen like this. Welp, as always, ideas, suggestions, something I missed or didn’t put in, would be greatly appreciated.

Later nerds ✌️ 

9