Chapter- 6
77 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last night had been enlightening to say the least for Asahi. He found that although the system changed the main part of the consciousness, apparently they still had a vast majority of what they originally had.

Mito seemingly had a huge anal fetish, specifically trying to see how many Asahi’s she could take in at once. Asahi refused to do that because clone sex is weird and makes him very uncomfortable unless it was clone on clone.

So… yes he did end up doing it for her, but only via clone on clone and he got to six Asahi’s and he refused to try anymore. He’d never seen so much liquid eject from a person in his two lives so far before.

She had climaxed more times then she would ever remember, and she made sure to thank him in every way possible she could.

He did however give in to her request of using a henge to make his cock take on monster proportions with their original bodies. Every time he rammed her, she would stare with an ahegao as a lump bulged through her stomach that was massive. 

It was kinky for sure and it actually made him release his load ridiculously quickly, apparently he had a fetish for it too, to the point Kurami wanted to try.

She didn’t mind but unlike Mito her favorite thing was him using a henge to make two dicks at the same and go for double penetration. This one also made him blow quickly if he didn’t forcibly stop it.

He noticed that the time flow in his mind was growing, which meant what used to be three hours inside was one outside, was now five to one.

He didn’t know how this was working but Kurami came up with a theory, that using so many shadow clones for  long and so frequently had put his mind under large amounts of stress, meaning he had worked that bitch like a bicep.

It was getting stronger as now he could take about ten clones popping, that had about two hours of memory each, simultaneously, and only be mentally fatigued for a second.

As such after about the ninth hour mark of rabid kinky shit and other things, they stopped with the girls being fully satisfied and calmed. Asahi couldn’t wait to take them out on real dates in the real world one day. 

They all sat down and created many shadow clones. Kurami took it upon herself to teach Asahi a few personal jutsu that she had, so they made half of Asahi’s clones go to Kurami.

The other half went to Mito, who due to the system, could use her normal gargantuan reserves. It appeared that once a chakra construct was seal in him, it would change the consciousness out for the one he chose, while also returning the to their peak power, and forms.

A nice perk to his already busted powers that he would gladly accept. She had him with a little under eight hundred clones start seal practice.

Obviously he couldn’t practice inside his mind, well at least not the making a seal work part, because he could draw them sure, they just wouldn’t do anything since they weren’t infused with chakra.

They had spent about sixty hours of training that way, leaving him with a few ideas, thoughts, and things he wanted to try that made him nearly crème.

Asahi knew Kakashi wouldn’t be there at the field until about twelve so, since he was there even earlier than the other three, he made a hand sign that was slowly becoming his favorite.

*POOF*

Nearly two thousand Asahi appeared in the massive field, spanning a large portion of its length.

“Let’s get to work.”

Silence met him, as noise soon followed, with so many shadow clones heading to do their assigned task.

Regular paper was unsealed from a small storage scroll, stacks of it, while brushes and inkwells came with it. They were all plain as he knew your precision had to be perfect. 

Mito had made that abundantly clear and made sure to drill it into him, he needed to have a hand that would put exactly, without error, what was meant to be drawn.

Twelve hundred began working in there hand writing while the rest, practiced the skilled that could still be risen in grade.

Asahi himself started on physical exercise, Mito had made a rather rudimentary resistance seal. It was his first task to improve the seal from Mito. 

This was Asahi’s idea, because she’d rather Asahi get as strong as possible as quickly as possible, but she wouldn’t deny him. She saw how much drive it gave him to study seals and she can say, he picked up everything like a sponge.

It was unlike anything she’d ever seen. It was like, like, he was made for sealing, made to use the art like no one could. He understood concepts like it was academy teachings.

This coupled with the shadow clones… it brought trepidation to her, because the world wasn’t ready for him, yet it also made her happy, because, it gave her a way to help him.

That trepidation was lost though, when she watched on with awe. His beliefs, his ideals, his drive, his emotional intelligence, everything pointing at something that seemed so reliable.

Sure he was broken in his own way, but almost everyone was. He was working so hard though, so hard to improve himself, so hard to grow. He wanted to be better, even if there was an undercurrent of self hate he couldn’t shake.

That’s what she and Kurami, and any other woman that could recognize his extraordinary person, would be there to help heal, and fix. They would show him, that he deserved love, no matter how much the world tried to say he wasn’t.

Her and Kurami watched on as he pushed his body, destroying it, while Kurami healed him and helped him grow faster. It hurt watching him do that to himself, but they knew… they knew this was his way, of facing the world.

They both respected him, his drive, his unyielding inner strength, and it made them all the more want to help him. They would be his peace and ask for nothing in return.

Asahi was so intertwined in his own world of focus, he didn’t even register him sensing all three of the kids making their way to him.

Once they got there, they all stared in shock, watching the hundreds of Asahi work. Naruto looked down in thought, his gears turning.

He didn’t give his decision a second thought, before following along with Asahi. Almost a thousand Naruto made the clearing feel even more packed. 

Naruto had headed Asahi’s warning yesterday and had eaten, so he was feeling fine. Sasuke started practicing his hand signs, and getting his chakra to respond faster.

Sakura just sat down, not wanting to get dirty and sweaty, after all she had made sure she smelled like lilies since there was a rumor going around Sasuke liked that perfume.

____________________________________________

Five hours had gone by, Naruto had stopped to take a break about two hours ago. Asahi’s muscles screaming had long since gone unrecognized by his mind.

His clones had never ceased, and he’d even started working with real seals. He had only a few clones practice with chakra ink and paper. It was rather pricey for the materials so he wanted to use them to the fullest.

He gained something that made him realize, so long as he was willing, he would never stop getting stronger.

____________

Fuuinjutsu(Competent): Your understanding of seals is great. 60% success rate at making new seals, and an additional +75% to seals you already know.

Calligraphy(MAX): Pen, pencil, marker, brush, painting with your finger, is but an expression and depiction of what you desire. You have 100% accuracy of using any tool designed to mark, write, or depict, to place what you desire upon any surface.

Meditation(Beginner): Increase all recovery rates by 50%.

____________

Those were his favorite while he did squire something also very exciting, after all it was offered to him on a silver platter.

He went over how Sasuke ordered him to duel with him and well, one of the two wasn’t happy with the out come.

“Fight me.”

Asahi was doing hand stand push ups on his knuckles, sweating and shaking very profusely. He hopped to his feet with his eyes shining.

“You’re on. Give me five minutes.”

Asahi sat down and started to meditate. He felt the difference immediately, fifty percent of what he naturally regenerated, was huge. Especially with the nuance of his regeneration having instance stacking, made him a walking chakra factory at this point, and gave him a near limitless stamina.

Five minutes came and went with Asahi standing and lowering into a stance. He settled into a mix between a boxing stance, and wrestling.

A leaf blew in between them, and as soon as it hit the ground, they shot forward towards each other. Sasuke launched a kick towards Asahi’s head.

Asahi dropped to his right knee, spinning and slamming his elbow into the Uchiha’s lateral meniscus. Sasuke buckled, slamming his hands into the ground going for an over head kick that grazed Asahi’s shoulder.

Asahi used his left foot to hook Sasuke’s left hand and yanked it out from under him throwing his balance off. As Sasuke tried to flip over and right himself, Asahi dropped levels preforming a backward spin kick, smacking him in the solar plexus.

Sasuke crumpled, trying desperately to relieve his screaming lungs of their burdens. Asahi walked forward and settled on his haunches.

A string tap into his diaphragm reset his solar plexus ending its spasming and disgruntled agitation. He gulped air back into his lungs getting a sweet, sweet, relief transferred through him.

___________

Ding!

Please choose an ability to acquire.

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Affinity: Fire(MAX), Lightning(HIGH)

Bloodline: Uchiha.

Kekkei genkkai: Sharingan(Dormant).

Shurikenjutsu: Expert.

Genjutsu: Beginner.

Fire release: Great fire ball jutsu(Competent), Fire ball jutsu(Expert).

Stealth: Competent.

__________

Ding!

Bloodline: Uchiha, acquired!

Sharingan is removed from dormant state.

__________

‘Yes! I didn’t know if that would freaking work!’

Asahi’s eyes started to itch unbearably so. Worried he slammed his eyes shut and pretended like he was meditating again to recover.

He sat there next to Sasuke in silence as said boy was looking at Asahi with something akin to anger. Thankfully for Asahi his eyes stopped itching and he had the unbearable urge to open them.

‘Hey, use a henge, it won’t be detected and it’ll let you keep the Sharingan active at all times so you can get better at using it even quicker!’

He gave a mental thanks to his amazing girls, he hadn’t even thought of that because he had copied henge from Naruto getting the mutated version of it.

He didn’t even use a hand sign since any jutsu he maxed allowed for signless casting. He activated the Sharingan almost instinctually, feeling chakra course through his eyes.

_____________

Bloodline: Uchiha- this unique bloodline is of the main line from the Sage of six paths. This gives access to the Sharingan, also know as the eyes of love and hate, along with an innate fire affinity.

Fire affinity(MAX): Novice- Reduces fire release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 20%.

Sharingan: Novice- You have awakens your powerful eyes to the first tomoe. Increase kinetic vision by 200%, allows for instant copy of jutsu and movement(Note: Must see full sequence of hand seals meaning, one hand seals, and shortened jutsu are not yet copiable.) Gives a +50% boost to all genjutsu, and a +25% resistance to all genjutsu. Adds an additional boost of +10% chakra control.

__________

Asahi was pumped, wanting to start training the Sharingan immediately. He was about to make clones once more when he suddenly felt a chakra signature he was familiar with appear within his range.

He stopped himself looking in the direction Kakashi was walking out of the tree line from. 

“Good morning Kakashi-sensei.”

The other three young teenagers looked in the direction Asahi called out, just in time to see that indeed, the utterly late sensei was walking towards them.

“YOU’RE LATE!!!”

Kakashi gave them his signature eye smile while stopping reading his smut for but a moment to respond.

“Ma, ma, you see, a black cat had crossed my path this morning, and since that’s bad luck if you walk past it, I had to take the long way around.”

All four of the kids scoffed at his ridiculous excuse, with Asahi almost snorting.

“Anyway, it quite impressive you knew I was here, how’d you know?”

His eye smile had come down a notch showing his interest. Asahi knew that what ever he told this man would go directly to Hiruzen, which would then go to Danzo.

‘Heh, fuck Danzo.’

“Mm, well I’m a sensor.”

Surprise showed in the masked Jonin’s eyes, how that was possible Asahi would never know.

“Well, now isn’t that lucky.”

“Yeah, but, if they are faster than I can register their presence, kinda moot. Take just now for example, since you used the shunshin, I couldn’t react to you until you were a little under a hundred and twenty meters away.”

This brought an even bigger eye smile-

‘Seriously, how the hell does he do that?’

To his visage, before he dropped his word of wisdom on the young Shinobi.

“Strong shinobi have few flaws, while the greatest Shinobi recognize their own. Welp, anyway, here’s the rest for you.”

Asahi had to fight the urge to roll his eyes once he saw the three silver bells. His outward appearance didn’t show his annoyance thankfully, yet he still had mouthed the lazy man informer of him for his methods.

“So, there are three bells. Your goal is to retrieve them before two. The person who doesn’t have a bell by then will be tied to a training post and made to watch their other teammates eat.”

He heard a stomach rumble from the Uchiha and pinket, yet nothing from the other too.

“I see you ate breakfast?”

“Well, you didn’t order us not to, only suggested it- besides, even if it was one, I wouldn’t have followed it. I would never purposefully put myself in a situation like that. Those are orders that although might not get anybody killed, could possibly do so in the future if that behavior continues. The only thing worse than a competent enemy, is an incompetent ally.”

Sakura was about to start yelling about Asahi to stop trying to be cool since Sasuke was here, but before her stupidity could leave her mouth Kakashi intervened.

“Excellently said Asahi. We may be Shinobi, but we aren’t just tools that can be thrown away at a moments notice. I want all of you to remember this for the rest of your lives. Those who break the rules in the Shinobi world are scum, but someone who abandons their comrades or intentionally puts them in danger are worse than scum.”

He looked at them with hardened and sorrowful experience. His eyes were telling stories in millions of words, yet nothing could tell them of how much of the hard way he had to go through to learn that.

“Sah!”

*Clap*

He brought his hands together in a quick and single clap, almost like the depressing atmosphere that was choking the three other kids had never existed in the first place.

“This timer will be set to go off at two. You have until then, oh and I forgot to mention, not only will you go hungry like I stated before, but the person that doesn’t get a bell, goes back to the academy. This test rate has a sixty-six percent fail rate, that means, only nine of you are passing this year, so you might all be going back.

“What?! You can’t do that!!!”

The screech left Asahi in a slight daze, the supersonic jutsu was super affective against his human anatomy.

“I can do whatever I want. I’m a Jonin, deal with it. Time starts, now!”

As soon as his words hit their ears, Sasuke, Naruto, and Asahi dashed away. Sakura was slow on the uptake, especially with her utterly poor physique.

She was at most, fifty percent stronger than a civilian. It was depressing really, and it was a testament to her, less than bright ideals.

Asahi tried being as stealthy as possible. He crouched low to the ground, slowly step by step inching towards the Jonin. 

He needed to know just how good a skill at max prestige was. It said his presence had a one hundred percent reduction, so wouldn’t that mean he had no presence at all?

He was eating up the ground with his slow and arduous creep towards the similar haired man. Foot by foot was crossed, his sharingan was at full blast, with his single tomoe spinning beneath the special henge.

Asahi’s eyes widened suddenly once he got within three feet because it was only then that Kakashi reacted. He perked up slightly, and Asahi froze.

_________

Ding!

New skill learned!

Cognitive dissonance: Novice- unlike stealth this skill removes 20% of what registers about you in an entities mind. Something could look directly at you and not even know you are there.

__________

Kakashi seemed unsure wether he was just too tense or not, because the very small feeling he’d gotten seemed to diminish noticeably, almost like it wasn’t there.

Asahi reached for the bells, slowly, moving mere centimeters at a time, until he-

*THWICK*

His wrist was grabbed by a large hand, twisting him far faster than he could react, flipping him on his side pulling his arm into a chicken wing hold. Kakashi sat on his back and gave a small hum.

“Your stealth skills are amazing. Well, for a Genin anyway.”

However, in the inside Kakashi was sweating. He had only registered the that something was wrong until he felt the small movement of the bells tied to his waist.

The boy snuck up on him… no body, not even the Aburama could sneak up on Kakashi due to his ever strong sense of smell.

‘A kekkei genkkai perhaps?… no, I would have felt his chakra then… truly extraordinary.’

*POOF*

Ten identical Asahi surrounded him, each throwing a kunai, all slightly different trajectories intending to cut off any escapes. 

Kakashi grabbed Asahi and used him as a meat shield, when the boy popped into a cloud of smoke. More kunai came at him, when they started to collide mid air, changing trajectories even more.

With a ram seal, Kakashi disappeared in a shunshin heading to where he could smell Asahi the strongest.

___________

Ding!

You have successfully copied the Shunshin no jutsu(Body flicker)!

Body flicker: Novice- By using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body, the user can achieve extraordinary feats of speed. Max distance, 10 meters.

___________

Asahi had his sharingan at full blast, was keeping track of Kakashi using a shunshin. He honestly could keep better track of him with M.E.K than with his sharingan although only barley.

Asahi set his sights upon the place Kakashi was heading. He had a split second decision to make. 

Stay with the team or… try to do things on his own. He would miss the wave mission, which he could probably attend if he asked Hiruzen out of worry for Naruto, after all, for his future plans, he’d need Tazuna’s help, and it would hurt to have a country indebted to you.

He knew what he had to do but he was worried about the little brother figure he now had. He’d grown found of the kid, it was just Naruto’s specialty, making one happy when he was around.

On the other hand, if he grew strong enough fast enough, he could protect him better, he’d miss the Chuunin exams, cause deviations in the knowledge he knew about the world…

Shadow clone jutsu.

Asahi unleashed hundreds of clones. They looked dead center at one spot, right where Kakashi had landed. The tree canopy was covered with silver hair and duel colored eyes. 

They all held the ran sign, pushing the sharingan to the max. The all held a kunai out in front of them, and moved.

*TING!*

*TINGTINGTING!*

Kakashi was unable to follow the shunshin of the boys clones, if he pulled his sharingan out then maybe, with his naked eye using his years of experience and superior skills to hold out. Asahi had many clones rushing him, some staying behind to watch Kakashi’s fighting style, looking for openings, learning what they could.

Kakashi definitely had a blind side on the side his covered sharingan was, although, he seemed to have perfected a defense style for it. He would always have a turned body, just enough so his right eye could see most of a one hundred and eighty degrees point of view.

Clangs and clashes of kunai on kunai continued, with lots of clones being dispelled by Kakashi’s taijutsu. Asahi was sitting in a lotus position feeling for Kakashi’s chakra at all times invade he used a shunshin or a kawarimi.

His clones were slowly adapting, well, at least to Asahi they were, however Kakashi was starting to sweat in real concentration. The clones were adapting to his fighting style so quickly one would think he was fighting against hundreds of sharingan users.

He started switching through the multitude of taijutsu he knew, he would soon start using jutsu to even the playing field. His hands rapidly went through hand signs.

Tiger → Hare → Boar → Ram → Dog → Ox → Snake.

“Earth style: Earth wall!”

________

Ding! 

Successfully copied Dotōn: Doryuheki (Earth style: mud wall.)

_________

A clone rushed forward while multiple kept a track on Kakashi’s chakra signature as including the real Asahi. The clone slapped an explosive tag on the wall and detonated it.

Boar → Rabbit → Dog

___________

Ding!

You have successfully copied Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu.(Earth style: Head hunter jutsu.)

___________

The real Asahi made the ram sign and shunshin’d the max twenty meters he could for the moment. Right after, Kakashi’s hands broke through the floor grabbing air.

In Asahi’s place were a large plastering of explosive tags. these ones however were a special kind.

*BANG*

Asahi he indeed created flash bangs, ones that also disorient chakra sensors if they aren’t attuned to the chakra frequency on the tags release.

The concussive blast made Kakashi pop into smoke, revealing that the one that hadn’t moved was the real Kakashi after all.

“Lesson one: Taijutsu.”

He flickered far faster this time, catching the original Asahi off guard. He used his right forearm as a spring to block the incoming kick, gaining momentum to send a head kick toward Kakashi.

The Jonin slid his arm under his kick and flipped him head over heels. Asahi created a signless cast of shadow clones.

Five appeared, one grabbing him by the ankle and throwing him towards the ground. He righted himself in the air, landing with a skidding stop. Kakashi was on him in a split second.

A leg crashed into the side of Asahi, that popped him into smoke, followed by a few kunai to ward the Jonin off momentarily.

Asahi speed through the six hand signs for the earth wall jutsu, wanting to hide himself from Kakashi. 

_____________

Ding!

New skill, Hand signing learned!

Hand signing: Novice- Increase the speed at which you can sign your hand seals by +100%. Decrease number of hand signs by 25%.

_____________

Earth release: Earth wall jutsu.

Asahi was barely making the auditable sound of the jutsu names, as for some reason it really did improve the quality of the jutsu. He figured it was more than likely the spiritual side of chakra, like yin release can create things, while Yang gives life.

He produced more clones, around forty this time, and all of them shot into the ground going to distract Kakashi from the henged bells at his waist.

Their taijutsu battle earlier had been a fluke, well more accurately, Asahi had let Kakashi flip him as this gave him a reason to flail his arms, grabbing the bells, and switching them out for three Henged shadow clones.

Once the clones were off, Asahi dropped the Earth wall and took off into the forest. He found the other three quickly thanks to M.E.K painting a perfect image for him.

He gave them the bells, one each, and made a plan with them. He didn’t tell them the purpose of the test, he basically told them, that he would rather he gets set back than themselves.

He was trying to use a soft manipulation to cause their bonds to form faster than cannon, and stronger too.

They made their way back to the clearing and suddenly Kakashi appeared in the middle of the open area.

What ensued was pretty much Asahi not helping at all which drew Kakashi’s attention and made him keep his guard raised the entire time, leaving the three others to make an opening to where Sasuke slapped Kakashi’s side.

He was mule kicked away, clutching his ribs slightly due to the pain throbbing through them. Sakura went to make sure he was okay while Naruto stood between Kakashi and them.

*RINGRINGRINGRINGRING!!!!*

“Welp- it was a good try, for Genin anyway, now you’ll go without lunch. Since you all worked so well together I’ve decided to give you another shot after lun-“

*Jingle* x3

Kakashi heard the distinct sound of three bells… not at his waist. He turned his eye towards the three gleaming spheres held by Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

“Hm, well then Asahi, you’ll be tied to the post and sent back to the academy.”

The three other pseudo-Genin exploded in a gaggle of very distinct screech’s, mumbling emo-ness, and hyper active knuckle head.

All three of the jarring, slightly annoying, dramatic, and childish nuances of discontent formed into a rather very similar sentence.

“Fine then! Send me back with him and explain to Jiji why you made the future Hokage go back to being a Genin because you’re a lazy and shitty Jonin instructor, HMPH!”

“I watched him fight you and he willingly gave his place to me. I know he’s better, so if you send him, send me with him because he’ll clearly help me grow faster than a lazy Jonin.”

“If you send my Sasuke-kun back then send me with him because I want to be where ever he goes, besides, I’m not some baka like Naruto who would be ungrateful to him!”

The four guys sweat dropped at that last bit. After all, Naruto was the first and LOUDEST to speak up about Asahi’s predicament. Naruto looked a little hurt by her comment which had definitely been unfair towards the blonde.

‘No one could ever convince me Sakura is better than Hinata. I’ll have to fix that, after all, can’t have my little brother being abused by a pink cockatoo.’

Kakashi looked at them all and gave a thoughtful hum. It seemed he’d come to a decision.

8