Chapter- 7
81 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fine, then all of you… pass!”

Asahi thanked whatever god there was out there for his poker face skill. If he hadn’t had it at max level, he was positive he would have laughed and not shown a surprised face.

He was faking his own, while the three other ones were hilarious as shit. Naruto looked like someone had told him the ramen he was eating was made with horse piss broth, Sasuke as if someone told him Itachi was a femboy, and Sakura as if Sasuke was going to use and abuse her.

‘AHAHAHA, oh man that’s fuckin’ funny hahah!’

“Meet me here tomorrow at eight AM. We’ll begin our first mission tomorrow by stopping at the Hokage’s office. You’re dismissed, and Asahi follow me.”

After a brief celebration by the four and happy prattling, Asahi waved goodbye and took off as fast as he could after Kakashi who turned and leaped away seeing Asahi finishing his affairs.

________

Ding!

Your skill expertise for sprinting has risen.

Sprinting: MAX- while sprinting increase your movement speed by +200%.

Skill prestige Dash has been acquired.

Dash: Novice- increase your movement speed by +100%. While activated you expend two times the amount of stamina.

_________

 

Asahi instantly activated it and shot forward effectively doubling his double from sprint. He was moving four times faster not three times, so the instance of buffs applied to his skills too.

Happy with his OP getting more OP, Asahi realized he still had his resistance seals on meaning he could move even faster once they were turned off. 

Kakashi seemed to realize he was gaining quickly now put some more speed on until he found Asahi’s cap.

‘Mm, almost pushing past high Chuunin… sensei would be proud of you Asahi.’

They made their way toward the Hokage tower, before walking through the front entrance. The receptionist asked for their reason of visiting and Kakashi gave her some code words. She said to wait a minute or two before heading up and they should be fine so Asahi wasn’t all that worried.

Soon they made their way towards the winding stairs that would lead to the top of the building, keeping a comfortable silence around the duo. Asahi was using the Sharingan’s photographic memory to keep tabs on doors, routes, people’s faces, and anything he could. Knowledge was what won wars after all.

Soon they stood before the Hokage’s door, getting a muffled enter from Hiruzen. As they walked in Asahi immediately felt the four chakra signature of ANBU and the very distinct deadened ROOT.

Without uttering a word, he applied his skills sprinting and dashing, and used a shunshin, to seamlessly disappear. The Jonin weren’t given that rank for no reason, as they all reacted stupidly fast.

Before they could reach him though, he plunged the kunai he had in his hand into the carotid artery of the root agent on his left, while he slapped a suppression seal on the one that had larger chakra reserves.

The ROOT operative dropped like a sack of potatoes, while the other was subdued along with Asahi by the other ANBU. He didn’t struggle nor resist, even offering help by sticking his wrists out to be bound easily.

Hiruzen looked at the ANBU wearing a raccoon mask who’d just opened the dead ROOT agent's mouth and lifted their tongue, confirming the seal that was under it.

With a twitch of his finger, the raccoon-masked ANBU severed the head, taken with its bow headless body. The unconscious ROOT ninja was also taken, more than likely to be interrogated quietly.

Asahi felt just fine, which worries him. He assumed that having killed someone, he would be a hot mess. Everything he’d ever read pointed that he should be shaking, maybe even vomiting, having taken not one, but TWO lives just now… yet he didn’t.

He felt like he’d just smacked a few gnats that were bugging him is all. When he was younger in his past life he had been diagnosed with a minor case of psychopathy, which he worked in therapy for years to fix.

‘No… this is a good thing. This means I can do whatever it takes to keep my precious people safe, without any negative impacts.’

Asahi was brought in front of the desk still bound, and gently placed in the chair directly across from Hiruzen finally coming out of his stewing thoughts.

“Sigh… you youngsters these days are really causing me headaches, especially you Uzumaki! Well… I need to know how you knew they were there, and why you attacked them. Be warned, Asahi Uzumaki, if I don’t find your answer satisfactory- you will not like the consequences.”

The amount of pressure the old Hokage was exerting on Asahi was horrendous. His poker face worked just fine, but the shine of sweat completely belied what he felt.

Hiruzen was serious, this was the aura and glare of a man who’d taken more lives than any of the Shinobi alive in Konoha, who battled through two great Shinobi world wars coming out on top. 

________

Ding!

The skill killing intent detection and Killing intent resistance have been created!

K.I detection: Novice- gives a 20% accuracy rate of pinpointing K.I.

K.I resistance: Novice- lessen all K.I effects by 20%.

_________

 

Instantly Asahi felt the decrease in how strongly the K.I of a kage-level veteran was affecting him. It was truly amazing how overpowered this system was.

“I’ve felt people like them before. As I’m sure you know I’m a sensor, an extremely strong one at that. Their chakra, it’s gross, benign, devoid of anything, and artificial in nature. It doesn’t feel human. It’s how I could tell them apart from your guards, that and since I’m so good at sensing, even so far as allowing me to feel emotions, I could tell they held none, but a prevalent instinct almost, to hurt me.”

Hiruzen’s aged face seemed to slowly grow older before his eyes. His revealing of information only confirmed once again just what his old friend had done. Before he could drown in reminiscing of the past, Asahi continued.

“The last time I had encountered them was when they were instigating people into harassing Naruto, and no one messes with my family. Now for why I attacked them. Besides family, as I said, it wouldn’t do well if the only man that can help me achieve my dreams realistically died by some nefarious plot, especially from one’s own Shinobi.”

Once again Hiruzen let out a hearty sigh seemingly having years taken off his last bit of life span left.

“Well, by all technical means, you were in the right. You did the right thing and valiantly stuck to your guns once your decision-making was questioned. A fine head on your shoulders Asahi. You’ll make a great Shinobi yet. We Will treat this as an S-rank mission, including that level of secrecy. Your pay will be given to you once you leave the front desk, now tell me- what is it that this old man can do to help you achieve your dreams?”

Things were turning out far better than Asahi had ever hoped for. Hiruzen softening so much over the last two decades was a significant reason for this. Luck was the only reason he was still alive and he knew it.

“The Uzumaki… I’ve discussed this with Naruto and have gone over every nook and cranny concerning clan matters… I’ve decided to be the head of the Uzumaki clan… and the Namikaze. I only need one other member capable of producing offspring, while either of us, or both of us if we so chose to enact the CRA. As such, I want every family heirloom that hasn’t been given to us, or I will go to the daimyo myself. I want all of our scrolls, our properties, and assets given to us by a fair trial.”

The shocked face of both the older Shinobi was a sight to behold. His statement was ballzy, brash, arrogant, and lastly, downright legal and appropriate.

“Obviously, this means the stipend you have been giving us will be revoked which neither of us have qualms about. I will also act as clan representative when the council asks for something clearly out of their bounds. The first thing I know you can give me though, is the location of the Uzumaki and Namikaze compounds. Please and thank you. Oh, and I’d like to have a solo Jonin instructor please, but also go on joint missions still with Naruto’s team. I want to be there when he takes his first C-rank mission, his first B, all of them-”

Hiruzen only looked on and listened to the young boy who seemed to transition from a composed clan head, rightfully asking of what was his clan with shocking determination and spine, to a yapping and prattling overprotective older brother.

‘Sigh… today is going to be a long day… and so much Kami damned paperwork.’

________________________________

 

It had been two days since Asahi made his demands to Hiruzen, and today, was the day he finally stepped foot into the Namikaze compound.

The last two nights had vastly increased his sealing prowess, even now he was pushing the master level of the sealing arts. He had even acquired a rather unique skill that Mito had never heard of any Uzumaki having alongside his fuuinjutsu raising a grade.

 

 __________

Fuuinjutsu(Expert): Your understanding of seals is excellent. 60% » 80% success rate at making new seals, and an additional +75% » +100% effect on seals you already know.

Fuuinjutsu analysis: Beginner- you gain a 40% understanding of a seal that isn’t your own at first glance.

Fuuinjutsu penning: Competent- increase the speed at which you can draw a seal by +300%.

___________

 

Reaching max level for fuuinjutsu was taking a long time. He’d spent in a rough total guesstimate, accumulatively, four thousand hours in it, in real life not just his mindscape, with about a third of that into raising it from expert to max.

If anything, that went to show just how intricate and absurdly hard and time-consuming learning the art was even for an Uzumaki.

He had found that he got about a sixty percent deduced progress rate in the mindscape for fuuinjutsu since he couldn’t actually activate seals in there. The only thing he could tinker with was obviously his own seal for Kurami, but that wasn’t until he was maxed out in fuuinjutsu.

He looked over his skill sheet and preened at how far he’d come along so quickly.

 

____________

Name: Asahi Namikaze Uzumaki

Affinity: UNK, Wind(MAX), Fire(MAX).

Wind affinity(MAX): Competent- Reduces wind release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 60%.

Fire affinity(MAX): Competent- Reduces fire release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 60%.

Chakra control: 85%

Bloodline(s): Uzu-kaze, Uchiha.

Uzu-kaze bloodline: Increase vitality, stamina, recovery, and chakra growth, by fifty times. Increase physical speed growth by twenty-five times. Prerequisite for chakra chains, healing bite, mind's eye of Kagura, and Sage body.

Bloodline: Uchiha- this unique bloodline is of the main line from the Sage of Six Paths. This gives access to the Sharingan, also known as the eyes of love and hate, along with an innate fire affinity.

Kekkei genkkai:

Sharingan: Competent- You have awakened your powerful eyes to the third tomoe. Increase kinetic vision by 600%, allows for instant copy of jutsu and movement(Note: Must see at least 40% sequence of hand seals meaning, one hand seals, and shortened jutsu are now copiable.) Gives a +150% boost to all genjutsu, and a +75% resistance to all genjutsu. Adds an additional boost of +10% chakra control.

-M.E.K(competent): You gain a very profound ability to sense the chakra around you. Emotions, lies, and even the very nature of someone can be perceived if within your grasp of perception. The range is 1km.

_

Hand signing: Expert- Increase the speed at which you can sign your hand seals by +400%. Decrease the number of hand signs by 75% needed to complete any jutsu.

(Multi)Shadow clone jutsu: Expert- A kinjutsu that allows the user to make exact copies of themselves. All memories are transferred upon dispelling, including mental fatigue. Great for reconnaissance, and battle this technique is labeled forbidden because of the chakra usage that comes with it. Increase learning speed and skill growth by an additional 400% for each clone made. Reduces mental fatigue transferred by 40%

Trap setting: MAX- traps are a substantial part of Shinobi training. Increase trap success of being undetected by 100%.

Fuuinjutsu(Expert): Your understanding of seals is great. 80% success rate at making new seals, and an additional +100% effect on seals you already know.

Fuuinjutsu analysis: Beginner- you have a 40% chance of understanding a seal that isn’t your own at first glance.

Fuuinjutsu penning: Competent- increase the speed at which you can draw a seal by +300%.

Body flicker: Expert- By using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body, the user can achieve extraordinary feats of speed. Max distance, 250 meters.

Crafting: MAX- you have taken to the field of ingenuity and using your hands. So long as you have the right materials and tools, nothing can stop you. Increase crafting speed and quality by 500%.

Smithing: Competent- a man’s dream is to forge the very weapon he wields to battle destroying his foes with ease. Increase smithing speed and production quality by 500%.

Tracking: MAX- Shinobi are just glorified huntsman if you think about it. The ability to find and follow tracks is increased to 100%.

Trackless: MAX- Shinobi are ninja… so why wouldn’t they know how to hide their tracks? 100% chance of successfully hiding your tracks completely.

Cognitive dissonance: Beginner- unlike stealth, this skill removes 40% of what registers about you in an entity's mind. Something could look directly at you and not even know you are there.

Prestige skills:

Dash: Competent- increase your movement speed by +300%. While activated you expend two times the amount of stamina.

_____________

 

Asahi had maxed three skills, brought four to competent, four to expert, two up to beginner, and even brought both of his affinities to competent. The unknown affinity he assumed was there waiting for him to use chakra paper to test it. He would do that as soon as he got back home.

Hiruzen was still very weary of him because Kushina and Minato hadn’t said a word about twins, nor about Asahi in general at all. That was the whole reason it took him two days to give Asahi permission/location of the compound.

On one hand, Asahi understood but on the other, it was just plain annoying. He had hundreds of clones surround the building to start looking at the seals while he himself went to the front entrance which happened to be a large gate..

Hopefully, he’d learn more fuuinjutsu, and get his analysis skill to go up a grade by the end of his explorations.

The compound itself was actually a quaint villa style almost a perfect representation of Japanese and Spanish surprisingly on the outside. Very surprisingly in fact, but not unwelcome.

Asahi placed his thumb he bit just now then smeared his blood across the door and pushed chakra through the seal. A soft and warm yellow glow wrapped the seal before it faded away from around the gate entrance.

He grabbed the latch and pushed it downwards causing the arch to lift up and unhook itself from the latch clasp. Not a sound was made as he entered.

He had his M.E.K running at full blast, along with stealth and dissonance, even if he somehow couldn’t sense them, they wouldn’t sense hi-…

‘Wait… wait, wait, WAIT! FUCK MAN! THATS HOW KAKASHI SENSED ME! It wasn’t because of the bells, it was because he felt my fucking chakra! Shit!’

Without a moment to spare he made another fifty clones outside the gate which all got to work instantly. Within five minutes later they all popped and he got a notification that lessened his angered emotions.

 

___________

Ding!

The skill Chakra suppression has been learned.

Chakra suppression: Novice- you can suppress 20(30)%of the chakra emissions you make. Compounds with stealth with a synergistic effect. For every ten percent, each skill adds an additional +5% to both.

________

 

Feeling better although still highly weary, Asahi continued on. Once his foot passed the main door, the world seemed to cease to exist. The birds chirping disappeared, the no longer wind rustling, his clones dispelling poofs… all just, gone.

He felt the chakra thrumming around him through the house so again… he made more clones to start studying seals:

‘Best. Broken. Skill. Ever.’

They began deciphering the seals and memorizing them, hopefully growing his analytical skill quickly.

He went through multiple rooms, a laundry room that still had clean clothes in it neatly folded, a pantry filled with food with more seals preserving them-

‘Ah shit here we go again… god I love shadow clones. This is going to become a very VERY, common occurrence. Get bent bitches.’

He obviously left clones behind to do their stuff. He passed the kitchen which was in a small disarray of pushed-out chairs and very gross mush Asahi is certain was food once upon a time.

The kitchen had a large sliding door that went out to the backyard which was a small little thing compared to the normal compounds. It was around fifteen hundred square meters give or take.

Tall walls made of sturdy oak, once more laden with seals, linked with thick cross beams, gaps in between each post to see the outside forest, a small pound that had a waterfall supplying water from… nowhere.

More clones made their way into existence, getting to work quickly. Asahi went back inside and made his way through the living room which was quaint, and had lots of yellow and red in it.

The Naruto verse technology level is rather strange. TVs are a thing, and so are earpieces if fillers are a real thing. He couldn’t remember it very clearly, but he did remember Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi had militarized earpieces they used to communicate with when they went on a D-rank mission to capture Tora the cat.

However, no phone lines were ever laid, no high capacity transit, no phones in general, and no forms of long-distance travel besides carriage, yet the land of snow knew how to make airships, railroads, snowmobiles, and many other things, even though they were a rather pour land Shinobi wise.

Asahi would have to somehow line it up so that he was the one who saved the Princess and not Naruto so he could get access to such technology. He could also make much of it himself because he was well-versed in many topics due to his horribly overbearing adoptive parents.

The poor boy had reached college at the age of fifteen and the only thing he got from his parents was, “As you should.”

Safe to say, Asahi was very smart and loved to work his mind, so he’d be making sure that happens.

Having passed the living room he figured he’d rather get this over quicker and had shadow clones scatter throughout the house. Sure it may have been rude but… these people weren’t really his parents.

There was no need to slowly go through the house as respectfully as he had been. He needed to get this done quickly so he could hopefully find anything on the Hiraishin, Rasengan, more Uzumaki seals, hopefully combat styles, jutsu, anything and everything they left behind.

Maybe Kushina even had information about Uzushiogakure and how to get to the island safely. He basically ransacked the compound and returned everything to its pristine place once he found everything he could.

Scrolls, kunai, a katana with an Uzumaki swirl on it, seals, journals, notes, ideas, secrets… he had struck the mother load. It was far better than what little remained of the Uzumaki inheritance and compound because of what the village did to it.

He sealed all of it into the new sealing matrix he had integrated with his resistance seal which was now perfectly made for his body. He currently had it set to level three. Level one felt like you were walking through water, level two molasses, and level three clay. His body rapidly grew accustomed to the very heavy strain.

He did bulk up a little over the past few weeks, however his body seemed to be made for a streamlined build. An emphasis on speed, with power to back that shit up.

Once done he left, leaving behind a small bow at the door with a promise to his pseudo-parents.

“I will help Naruto get stronger, faster, smarter, and help him make a place that will allow for a filling life. You have my utmost word. Don’t worry, he did it without the advantages I have and still kicked ass.”

With that, Asahi was gone, leaving behind not even a footprint upon the earth he walked. Although it was most likely a trick of the light, the whole house seemed brighter, and the area seemed to leave gentle whispers of thanks.

_____________

Two weeks. It took two weeks of doing D-ranks for the council and Hiruzen to finally settle upon someone to teach Asahi.

Truthfully though… it was for Hiruzen to hide the fact from everyone on the council of who Asahi was the offspring of. 

In those two weeks, team seven had accomplished nearly twenty D-rank missions, which although were nice didn’t even come close to competing with how much that S-ranked paid.

In those two weeks, Asahi had grown exponentially. Tens of thousands of hours of shadow clones stacking with each other, if not nearly hundreds, had proven their worth.

 

______________

 

Name: Asahi Namikaze Uzumaki

Affinity: Lightning(MAX), Wind(MAX), Fire(MAX).

Wind affinity(MAX): MAX- Reduces wind release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 99%. +5% to chakra control.

Fire affinity(MAX): MAX- Reduces fire release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 99%. +5% to chakra control.

Lightning affinity(MAX): MAX- Reduces lightning release jutsu cast time and chakra cost by 99%. +5% to chakra control.

Chakra control: 100%

Bloodline(s): Uzu-kaze, Uchiha.

Uzu-kaze bloodline: Increase vitality, stamina, recovery, and chakra growth, by fifty times. Increase physical speed growth by twenty-five times. Prerequisite for chakra chains, healing bite, mind's eye of Kagura, and Sage body.

Bloodline: Uchiha- this unique bloodline is of the main line from the Sage of Six Paths. This gives access to the Sharingan, also known as the eyes of love and hate, along with an innate fire affinity.

Kekkei genkkai(Elemental K.G prerequisites met):

Sharingan: MAX- You have awakened your powerful eyes to the third tomoe. (Now can unlock the EMS: the prerequisite for integration is a highly emotionally damaging scene.) Increase kinetic vision by 2500%, allowing for instant copy of jutsu and movement(Note: All one-hand seals and shortened jutsu are now copiable.) Gives a +500% boost to all genjutsu, and a +99% resistance to all genjutsu. Adds an additional boost of +10% chakra control.

-M.E.K(MAX): You gain a very profound ability to sense the chakra around you. Emotions, lies, and even the very nature of someone can be perceived if within your grasp of perception. The range is 100km.

-Chakra chains: MAX- your chakra is extraordinarily unique. Chakra chains are a physical manifestation of your chakra. 95% chakra suppression of non-bijuu chakra, and 85% for bijuu chakra.

-Healing bite: MID-class- You’re very body is so overflowing with chakra and vitality that it is a viable source of healing.

-

Fire release:

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu(Fire Release: Great fireball jutsu.)

-

Water release:

-

Lightning release:

Raiton: Jibashi(Lightning Release: Electromagnetic murder.)

Raiton: Gian( Lightning Release: False darkness.)

-

Wind release:

Fūton: Reppūshō(Wind Release: Gale palm.)

Fūton: Daitoppa( Wind Release: Great breakthrough.)

-

Earth release:

Dotōn: Doryuheki (Earth style: Earth wall.)

Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu.(Earth style: Head hunter jutsu.)

-

Hand signing: MAX- Increase the speed at which you can sign your hand seals by +1000%. Decrease the number of hand signs by 99% needed to complete any jutsu.

….

….

….

….

….

(Multi)Shadow clone jutsu: MAX- A kinjutsu that allows the user to make exact copies of themselves. All memories are transferred upon dispelling, including mental fatigue. Great for reconnaissance, and battle this technique is labeled forbidden because of the chakra usage that comes with it. Increase learning speed and skill growth by an additional 500% for each clone made. Reduces mental fatigue transferred by 50%

….

….

….

….

Chakra suppression: MAX- you can suppress 100(1500)%of the chakra emissions you make. Compounds with stealth with a synergistic effect. For every ten percent, each skill adds an additional +5% to both.

Mystical palm: MAX- The user applies their hand to a wounded part of the body and sends chakra into it, accelerating the body's natural healing abilities by 1500(3000)%. You hold unique chakra that holds vast amounts of vitality doubling the effectiveness of this skill.

Chakra scalpel: MAX- hone your chakra into an extremely honed edge. Increase cutting properties by +500%.

Spacial sensitivity: MAX- using chakra you gain a complete understanding of the space surrounding you. 100m. Increase your sensitivity to spacial fluctuations to 100%. The range can be extended by chakra.

Multithread processing: MAX- your mind has gained the ability to split threads of consciousness into separate areas of working aka multiple thoughts. This allows thinking of multiple things at once.  No limit, degrades after 10 threads by 5% per extra thought process.

Fuuinjutsu(MAX): Your understanding of seals is unparalleled. 100% success rate at making new seals, and an additional +200% effect on seals you already know.

Fuuinjutsu analysis: MAX- you gain a 99% understanding of a seal that isn’t your own at first glance.

Fuuinjutsu penning: MAX- increase the speed at which you can draw a seal by +1000%.

Body flicker: MAX- By using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body, the user can achieve extraordinary feats of speed. Max distance, 500 meters.

….

….

Physical conditioning: Expert- increase the rate at which your body strengthens itself by +100%.

Meditation(MAX): Increase all recovery rates by 500%.

Martial arts/fighting techniques:

Taekwondo: MAX- you have mastered a striking style martial arts. While using this art you hit 50(95)% harder.

Brazilian jujitsu: MAX- you have mastered a grappling style martial arts. While using this art you are 50(90)% more flexible.

Muay Thai: MAX- you have mastered a full-contact martial arts. While using this art you deal 25(47.5)% more damage. 

Boxing: MAX- you have mastered a movement and striking-based martial art. While using this art, your speed is increased by 25(47.5)%.

Karate: MAX- you have mastered a striking style martial arts. While using this art, you deal 25(47.5)% internal damage.

Wrestling: MAX- you have mastered a grappling style martial arts. While using this art you are 50(95)% more flexible.

Kickboxing: MAX- you have mastered a movement and striking style martial arts. While using this art, your speed is increased by 25(47.5)%.

Academy style: MAX- this martial arts style revolves around learning the very basics of close combat. Basic forms of punches, kicks, throws, and grappling are all given to branch out and make higher-level styles easier to learn. Learn all styles 10(18)% quicker, and increase your physical strength and speed by 20(38)% when using this art.

Hummingbird style: MAX- this martial arts style revolves around using very fast and very pinpoint attacks associated with kunai, and the Rasengan for close combat. While using this style your speed is increased by +100(190)%.

Mixed martial arts: MAX- every martial art you master, will be incorporated into an all-style fighting system meaning every buff from all possessed martial arts will be applied. While using MMA, all previous buffs stack. For each martial art mastered, increase all martial arts effectiveness by 10%- i.e. 50% flexibility increase will be 55% for one mastered martial art.

-

Cognitive dissonance: MAX- unlike stealth, this skill removes 100% of what registers about you in an entity's mind. Something could look directly at you and not even know you are there.

Healing factor(HIGH Class): Due to a result of yokai-chakra enhancement and Uzumaki vitality working in tandem. Without yokai-chakra, goes down to MID class. Increases recovery rate and physical growth by fifty times,

Tailed Beast chakra corrosion resistance(high class): The corrosive properties come from how utterly dense and volatile the bijuu chakra is. It corrodes, melts, dissolves, and eats through almost anything, except you.

Prestige skills:

Dash: MAX- increase your movement speed by +1000%. While activated you expend two times the amount of stamina.

_______________

 

So many things had risen to the max grade he had almost been given a mental orgasm. He was progressing far faster than he’d ever hoped to, and he didn’t plan on slowing down. Ever.

It had taken nearly thirteen days to bring Fuuinjutsu to max grade, and once he did, he instantly and instinctually knew, that any seal he’d ever make from this point onwards would never fail. 

Ideas had threatened to overload his mind he had to start jotting them down almost religiously. Seals were simply extraordinary.

He was well on his way to breaking the Hiraishin, a day or two more and he’d have the fundamentals down pat. He’d completely revamped his resistance seal to allow for a gravity seal to be integrated on top of it.

Safe to say his body physically, without any skill enhancements, was base elite Chuunin, bordering Jonin. He had gone from a Genin-level physique to neigh Jonin, in three weeks. He felt fucking great.

Asahi had clones at all times working on making new seals, trying anything and everything that came to mind. His latest and arguably most life-changing seal was what he called the release of peace seal.

Obviously, that was just a joke, he just couldn’t be bothered to name them all. He had made a seal that not only allowed him to piss where ever he wanted but it would remove him from needing to use the bathroom ever again.

It essentially encompasses the length of his waist and pulls what he has specifically designated, his urine and dookie, to be extrapolated by the seal. It would be removed safely from his body, and broken down into atoms by the seal.

It was a combination of biology and fuuinjutsu that made that possible. His studies into Tsunades books she’d publis-

Asahi narrowed his eyes and turned to look at the beautiful girl stalking an oblivious Naruto. Midnight-blue hair, lavender pupilless eyes, a body that’s very mature for her age, a baggy tan crème jacket, and tight blue leggings.

He snuck right up next to her, topping with his chin mere millimeters from resting on her shoulder. Ever since the day he'd received his Sharingan, he had never turned it off, ever, except for when he was doing sensory deprivation training.

It was also the reason he wasn’t afraid to do something like this.

“You kno-“

“Whaa-?!”

A Juken strike heading straight for his liver was grabbed by the wrist as recognition dawned in Hinata’s gorgeous eyes.

“A-Asahi-kun, don’t scare me like that!”

“It’s not my fault you were so absorbed in stalking my younger brother you didn’t notice me.” A smug grin was tugging at the corner of his mouth hinting at him knowing about her little crush on Naruto.

Her face reddened instantly and she tried stammering out any excuse she could think of and failing very cutely.

“Look,” Asahi had raised his hand in a calming gesture.

“I just want to tell you, if you don’t go after him… you may lose him. We’re Shinobi and we risk death every day, especially now that he’s going to start  C-rank missions and up here soon.”

She was still red but she listened intently to him.

“Here’s a quick tip for you. You are stupidly attractive- long sexy legs, beautiful hair, gorgeous face, unique eyes, a nice smile, amazing boobs… the list goes on good lookin’. If you show interest in Naruto, there is no WAY, he would EVER say no to you. Hell in fact, I’d go as far as to say you’re in the top three of being the hottest of our graduating classes.”

At this point, her redness had risen, although for a different reason than earlier.

“B-but, I’m just n-not strong enough to s-stand by his side… I’m just a w-week girl who has gross b-big boobs.”

Asahi facepalmed so hard he felt the cartilage in his nose break minutely. His eyes smarted a little before he rubbed them and his forehead let out a sigh.

“Yeah… figured that’s what you thought. Well, if that’s the case, I can make you stronger.”

She looked at him with curious eyes not believing him but not disbelieving him.

“I’m almost as strong as a fully-fledged Jonin, so trust me, I can make you stronger than you ever thought possible… what’s the worst that happens? You end up getting stronger either way for yourself, or Naruto, finding more and more out about who you are, and then get Naruto to see you faster than you would have had I not helped you?”

A devious smile was looking back at Hinata’s soft and amused one, turning into a rather nice confident expression.

“T-then… I’ll take y-you, up on that offer!”

“Hell yeah! Then let’s get to it hot stuff, unless you’re too busy right now~?” Asahi wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“N-no! I’m f-free right n-now!”

‘Too ez. Get gud kid. Time to get me that byakugan.’

 

______________

 

Training ground 41 was home away from home for Asahi. It was so scarcely used due to its proximity to T.G-42 that Asahi could walk around naked and not have to worry about it.

‘Yes please!’

Kurami’s voice came through their mental connection getting him to give a very soft roll of his eyes garnering a mega-watt smile from him. Hinata saw his sudden change of demeanor and fidgeted with her fingers blushing because of her shyness.

“Alright cutie patootie, before we start working on your shyness, let’s start with a spar, okay?”

Hinata gave a hesitant nod.

“Good, now remove your jacket, and let’s begin.”

She did as he said with a questioning look on her face unsure of why he asked that of her. Her answer was given quickly as she saw him staring at her large breasts.

She covered them quickly bowing her head. She felt bad he had to look at those gross fat things while training her.

“What are you doing?”

His left eyebrow was raised in a questioning look.

“I-I’ sorry you have to see my g-gross bod-“

“Hah?! What the hell are you talking about?! I literally less than ten minutes ago told you literally how hot I think you are… what are you on about?”

Hinata looked up at Asahi with timid surprise. He sounded so genuinely confused she was taken aback and really thought about what he said… making her face blaze with heat. 

“Okay, you know what, we’ll be doing two things at once here. At every chance you get, I want you to try and distract me with your body while we spar. If you see me staring at your boobs, stick your chest out, pull a little of your fabric, and try and catch me off guard. If you see me staring at that phat dump truck, with a ph, give it a small shake, a little smack, even a grab could work, because I’m not gonna hold back, okay?”

Her face was practically reaching temperatures nearing the sun's surface. She was complimented so few times she could count it on one hand. And here was a boy basically saying he was ogling her for training just because she was hot.

Asahi took off, not anywhere near full speed, but just fast enough to be quicker than Hinata. What came next was a brutal beat down of the female Genin.

She tried every possible attack she could think of with the traditional juken, having already broken the first two fingers on her left hand to his knee taking the hit instead of his thigh.

“Ah!”

Her pained whimper did nothing to slow Asahi down as he roundhouse kicked her in the ribs sending her flying. She rolled multiple times, just like many times before.

She was bruised, battered, beaten thoroughly yet… yet she was having so much fun. The pain wasn’t really an issue with how much she’s had to practice unblocking tenketsu on herself.

She looked up and Asahi wasn’t showing any signs what so eve of exhaustion or having even broken a sweat. He was far more skilled in hand-to-hand combat, faster, stronger, hit harder, and dominated her even in flexibility which she prided herself on.

He had even taken her juken strike to his knee like it had been a damned love tap from a toddler.

His eyes were glued to her heaving chest as he walked closer, then looked at her ass which was plump as any dump, shaking ever so slightly with every one of her deep breaths gasping for air.

‘Maybe… yeah, I’ll t-try it!’

She pushed herself into an upright sitting position leaning forward feeling the familiar burn of a heavily blushing face, doubled due to exercising. His eyes locked back onto her large and nice assets.

He was getting closer and closer, having long since been in her field of divination. He was merely a foot away now and she went for it with full throttle!

She reached up and rugged her mesh shirt forward a little, giving him a very nice peak down her cleavage. She leaned more and more, then suddenly lashed out with a lightning-quick juken from inches away leaving Asahi no time to dodge it.

Well, he could but she didn’t need to know that. It hit the right side of his left knee on the inside, sending him to the floor with only his other knee working properly. Kurami was already opening it back up but he was on the defensive now. Hinata was throwing juken strike after juken strike.

He let her get in even closer until- he spartan kicked her in the chest hearing a very light cracking sound. She was utterly thrown away, as he appeared next to her in what felt like an instant to Hinata. His hands were glowing- no, his hands were positively streaming with a green light numbing the pain almost immediately.

He sat there with such a serious look on his face, ‘He's kind of handsome,’ she absently thought. She was truly grateful that he would help someone like her to become strong for the person that she likes.

She felt her ribs right themselves on their own. Before he took one hand and grabbed her left. His hand was warm, like a furnace that was once again numbing the pain she felt, this time in her broken fingers.

“Hinata, I want you to bite me, okay?”

Her world froze because she remembered that one time her Oto-sama had made a dirty joke to her Oka-San about biting… was Asahi asking her for the same reason?!

“I have a kekkei genkkai that makes my blood act like a healing agent. You suck and drink it and it’ll help me heal you up right as rain, which means you’ll make gains even better and far faster if we did this without it.”

Her shoulder slumped a little at that, she thought he was teasing her about being attractive again and it had felt good to be called that. She didn’t even bat an eye as he was still holding her left hand and brought his forearm up to her mouth.

“Bite hard, my skin might be a little tough.”

She breathed in deeply and then out. She could trust him… she didn’t know why she had thought that, that day, but it was a nice thought to have… a very nice one indeed.

 

_______________

Ding!

The Hyuuga bloodline has been acquired.

The kekkei genkkai: Byakugan, has been acquired.

Byakugan: Novice- The Byakugan's vision can penetrate almost any object, allowing the holder to see through walls, peer underground, or even examine the contents of a person's body including the chakra pathways. 355-degree vision when active. 0-x10 vision zoom. Range 1km.

________________

 

‘Oh… yeah.’

 

 

 

________________________________

AN: I have no clue when I’ll be able to edit this chapter not any of my other ones. This was my longest chapter so far I think, 6.5k words, a W in my book.  If y’all spot anything let me know, it helps me improve and makes the story that much more enjoyable for you guys. 

- Peace out ✌️ 

8