Chapter-2: I like the stonks.
130 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Any ability I might miss can be and will be added if you guys point it out. Oh, and any skills you guys think he or some other character should have, please let me know that too lolz. Read on nerds.


Asahi opened his eyes, revealing a vacant subway system. Large pipes and wires were lining the ceiling, one glowing slightly red, and the other a grayish blue.

'Shit, I can access my mind scape now too, huh?'

He sat up and looked towards the direction he felt the prickling of his skin coming from.

"Welp, let's check it out."

He walked down the right track, dimly lit by no apparent light sources. The feeling of gross, and malicious, killing intent leaked throughout his body.

'I thought it was supposed to not copy the consciousness of Kurama. Shit, shit, shit. Gotta hurry.'

Asahi didn't want to wake up before he put his mind at ease or ill at ease. He picked up his pace now jogging down the tunnel.

At this point he was full on sprinting, rounding a corner coming to a full stop, staring blankly at the enormous cage that was before him. A woman( don’t forget to add the reference pic in comments), with a red and orange lid of fiery hair, button nose, perky fox ears colored in the same hair, nine tails idly swaying behind her, was staring out of the cage into seemingly nothing.

Thankfully she was the same height as him, which showed her height and physical age would match his own, just to ease mental stress.

“Uh… hi?”

No response seemed to be forth coming so he strode forward, and pushed his hand slowly through the car sized gaps in the cage, resting his palm against her head.

Ding! 

Conscious upload initiated.

Choose your setting: 

Lover: Yandere

Lover: Kudere

Lover: Tsundere

Lover: Nymphomaniac

Lover: Ideal

Lover: Ideal x nymphomaniac 

‘You gotta be shitting me. Why is there no other option besides lover, and why the hell is Kurama a female?’

There were hundreds of options and thankfully a search bar appeared that could filter what he didn’t want.

‘No yandere, kudere, or tsundere mixes, no sociopath, psychopath, no bi interested, no sadists, no NTR interested, no, WHAT THE FUCK, FUTANARI?! Get me out. Just get me the fuck out.’

He chose ideal x nymphomaniac, seeing as it is his dream girl personality with hyper sexual needs. 

Installment done! Use the command prompt, “Hello, Kurami,” to release the conscious pause.

“O-kay. Hello, Kurami.”

They beautiful red eye’s that were dead moments ago burst forth with a bright light. She focused in on Asahi, and a smile that played with his heart spread across her face.

She reached up to his hand, pulled it down from her head, placed it on her cheek and nuzzled it.

“Hi handsome.”

His heart was pounding in his chest. He’d had girlfriends before, he wasn’t a virgin, was quite sexually talented, but by the gods had he never reacted in such a way to someone.

“Y-yeah… hi. Uhm, so look, I gotta know, are you real or…?”

He eyes that were closed in enjoyment of his warmth spreading between his hand and her skin, flashed open looking a little worried.

“I believe I am. From what I can tell, I’m alive in every sense of the word. I can feel, taste, hear, smell, see, anything a normal person can. I can feel emotions too, so I consider myself alive.”

She gave an arctic melting smile, that caused him to feel warm surges speed through his body.

“Okay, and why am I, reacting, so strongly towards you?”

She let go of her hold on his hand, pulled him in which his body willingly allowed, and snuggled into his chest wrapping her arms around his back.

“I am literally the exact things you wanted in a partner silly. I wouldn’t want it any other way either. It would be weird if you didn’t feel such a strong reaction.”

She was holding onto him for dear life, as if he could slip away at any moment. He came out of his deep thoughts and realized… he was hugging if just as hard if not harder. His next shocking revelation were the damp trails of water running down his cheeks.

*drip drip*

“Huh? Hey, are you okay?”

Her voice played through his ears, chiming softly in such a tone that mistaking it for anything other than love, would be completely impossible.

He closed his eyes, leaned his forehead into the crook of her neck… and let everything out without holding anything back.

———————

Asahi started crying and Kurami wasn’t sure what to do besides hold him. She could feel how hurt he was through her ability to feel emotions, and it was heart breaking.

He felt like the world was crushing his spirit, leaving nothing behind but a man, no- a boy, who had been too strong, for far too long, unable to grieve or let go because the world wouldn’t let him.

The system had certainly given her life and gave her the chance to be with the love of her life, which she was grateful for, but the fact it couldn’t do anything to help him ticked her off a little.

‘So long as I’m alive, I’ll always be with you and love you Asahi. I’ll replace your pain with happiness I promise.’

___________

He felt the world around him first, before the sound of a slight whir from fan blades played in  his ear canals. Light bleeding through his eyelids was the next stimuli to flick across his waking kind, rapidly increasing the speed at which he fully awakened.

His eye lids were slow in their gliding retraction, causing his pupils to contract, dilating rapidly revealing a clean, white brightly lit hospital room.

Memories of his break filtered in, causing a pained yet comforted smile to blossom into view. She listened to his laments as if they were her own, and cried along with him.

She held him, comforted him, and gave him warmth to fill the cold void that had slowly encroached upon his heart. He remembered her humming, lightly playing with his hair while his head rested on her lap, drifting off. 

He then awoke here, in the hospital, playing the last words she said to him letting out a giggle over and over in his mind.

“I love you.”

He smiled warmly this time, revealing the very handsome young man that he was for the whole world to see. Well, specifically a certain snake vixen at least.

“You got a nice smile, gaki; you should do it more often.”

*FLINCH*

Asahi jumped in place hearing the feminine voice dripping with sensuality come from right next to him. 

A purple haired Anko’s face was staring at him inches away from his own. He could feel her breath hitting his lower lip but, it didn’t cause nearly as much of a reaction that Kurami did.

In your face you snake hoe!’

‘Uh, Kurami, I thought we couldn’t communicate telepathically until the seal was unlocked?’

It is unlocked handsome. It never was in the first placed. That was why your reaction to my chakra was so harsh because it wasn’t being filtered at all. It was merely being held in the seal and released into you.’

‘Ohh, well now I have resistance to it so that’s good, and I’m glad I get to talk to you again so soon.’

Me to handsome.’

“Uh, did you suffer brain trauma or somethin’ because I wasn’t told about that if so. You’re just looking into the distance with a dopey look on your face. Cute but also a major turn off.”

With a quick motion of his hands he waved her off.

“Nah, nah, just thinking about this amazing girl I met is all. Anyway, am I cool to go? I really gotta finish the exam don’t I?”

She scrutinized him with narrowed eyes, letting out a low hum in wonder.

“Well, technically yes, but since you already have a perfect hit score like that Uchiha the Hokage waved that test, leaving you with only the written exam. I’ll be you semi-proctor if you will. These are the papers, but before we begin I’ll inform Lord third you’ve awakened since he was worried about you.”

Asahi schooled his surprise into a slightly exaggerated one to play up his acting.

“What, why would the Hokage be worried about me?! I’m just an orphan!”

Seeing that the bat-shit crazy woman didn’t do anything other than give a slight smirk, he gave a small inwards sigh.

“It’s his job as Hokage, duh. Anyway, I’ll hand you the papers, you can go ahead and start. You have an hour and a half time limit.”

He flipped his papers over on the little tray she had provided him, and started looking through it.

1. What was the name of the First Hokage?

He wrote down Hashirama’s full name, before quickly running through all of the exam. 

Math was next, which went up to about middle school level math. It made sense and thankfully he was left with his memories so he breezed through all of it.

The last question was a written one as follows:

In your own words, what is the will of fire to you?

There was room for about two paragraphs of writing, including already made indentations.

“The will of fire is many things. It isn’t represented by just one persons views, nor beliefs. It is a thing filled with life, life given to it by its wielders, whether they are a new born babe, an old, angry grandpa, or a young new Shinobi wanting to serve his or her village. The will of fire is a way of living, in my belief. It is the will to get back up, the will to live on for fallen comrades, the will to never back down, the will to fight until your very body collapses, the will to not cower when faced with the cruelties of the world, the will to scream out, the will to rage in defiance, protecting what is yours.

I believe, the will of fire is the people, the culture, the love, the hate, the very way of life of our village. The will of fire to me, is the unbridled force one posses to change fate itself. It is the epitome of burning strength for prosperity and peace, to live and fight on, not facing what’s in front of you, but protecting what is behind you. In short, the will of fire to me, is your own desire to protect, love, and ability to sacrifice for your precious people no matter who you are, giving all of us common ground to love one another and being each our own peace.”

At the end of the old and grizzled voice reading what he had written down from over his shoulder, Asahi turned away from following along to look at Hiruzen.

“Hai. The will of fire isn’t something that represents justice, or peace, or someone’s personal feelings. It is the very people and love itself of the village that brings us together I believe, and that is what makes our village the strongest.”

He put on a face of determination trying to sell it as best he could, hoping the Hokage wouldn’t see through him.

“I see. Well, I would say, you have a most wonderful meaning of the will of fire. It makes this old man proud to give this to you.”

At that statement, Hiruzen pulled a hitaiate from his long robe sleeve, and held it out to Asahi. A small bout of fan-boyish excitement ran through him with a little leaking through Asahi’s demeanor apparently, as Hiruzen gave a good-natured chuckle.

He grabbed it slid it over then under his right thigh, which thankfully was still garbed in his normal clothes, tying it off.

Asahi noticed that his mask was sitting off to the side on a table, grabbed it, then slid it on. He attempted a Kakashi eye smile, which he assumed he would surely fail miserably at, and thanked him.

“Thank you Lord third, and I don’t mean this in any disrespectful way, but why did you really come to check in on me? That purple-haired lady is a terrible liar, add onto that, I had an allergic reaction. What is so special about me that would warrant the Hokage himself coming to check on me?”

It was a gamble that Asahi was willing to take, because he could just shrug it off as him just not believing he was worth the worry of the Hokage.

“Mmm… well, I’ll get straight to the point then.”

*SNAP*

Three black flicks of shadow and a missing Anko gave way to the realization that he called them out of the room. Asahi began to worry when black markings, fuinnjutsu, he could easily guess, started to crawl up the walls along the floor and ceiling.

“Asahi-kun, we believe you’ve either developed a kekkai genkkai or possibly had one with it just mutating due to puberty. Anyway, since it’s a very strong one, from what we could gather as your chakra has already increased by nearly five percent in the last two hours, we’re going to keep a close watch on you. We don’t want something to happen like an unknown disease or something of that nature, happening to you.”

Asahi gave him a nod of understanding before suddenly, the old man lunged forward instantly.

Striking a point right above his heart sending Asahi’s chakra to ripple throughout his entire body, he ripped his shirt off revealing a perfectly identical seal to the one Naruto held.

A puff of smoke revealed a black staff with silver end caps on it resting directly below his neck. A sudden pressure, one that felt suffocating, choking, strangling, washed over him before it disappeared.

‘Hmph, you can try again in a million years to try and compete again with me you old wrinkly monkey.’

‘Thank you Kurami.’

He felt a strong passing of emotions that closely resembled dying of happiness soak their mental connection.

“Who are you?”

A dark, cold voice, showing the real man that held the title of the second Shinobi no Kami, was speaking to him.

‘Welp, there goes my fucking plans for the evening.’

He honestly hadn’t done anything wrong, so he simply would stick with his background for this body because it was perfectly true… in a sense anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8