56. Shopping (Part 2)
2.1k 25 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The main issue Aurora had was getting used to female behaviour and actions, both how to act in a feminine way, and actually becoming comfortable doing so since her mentality had been ingrained to interact with the world as a man.

It was the little things, such as the subtle nod between guys who didn’t know each other in public to say thanks or in acknowledgement, or always going to open a door for a woman, the noticeable social queues that differentiated the modern man and woman.

It would take a long time for her to mentally adjust, but the thought that if she was instead deliberately acting, that might help her. Instead of letting the changes occur naturally, if she forcefully acted in a feminine manner, she would become accustomed and familiar with female behaviour faster, and by extension comfortable with her new body.

Deciding on this direction, she imperceptibly straightened up, her posture not needing much change from being taught to stand up straight since a young child. She consciously moved a few of the golden strands of her hair over her shoulder and focused her attention back to Hilda who was gesturing over to a nearby rack displaying the simple items of lingerie.

Hilda started to explain all of the different types and styles of bras that were available, making Aurora feel like she had just opened the door to another world filled with intricacies and complexities.

Prior to entering the store, she was aware that bras had different cup sizes and band sizes, the two important measurements that determined what she would be buying. She had found out her breasts were a perfect C cup, perky with no signs of any sagging which apparently could occur at a young age if they were not properly supported during puberty. This meant that she could apparently wear almost any type of bra she liked, something that had caused a slight look of envy to appear on Hilda’s face.

However, now she was learning just how ignorant she had been realising just how many types of bras that she could wear. There were padded and unpadded bras, ones with a wire underneath to help support her breasts, ones called bralettes that were a cross between a crop top and a bar, ones with detachable straps that could be arranged however she liked, and the list went on.

After an incredibly informative introduction that felt more like a lecture, Aurora decided to select a couple of styles of padded bras to try, as well as some with wired and without. Once she had an idea of what she felt was most comfortable she would be able to easily pick and choose from the shelves and return anything she didn’t like later on.

Entering into the small fitting room in the store, she tried on each type of bra, finding that she quite liked the padded ones and that the ones with a supportive wire helped push her breasts up slightly giving her chest a bigger appeal.

Throughout the whole process she could feel a hint of excitement fluttering in her stomach as she saw herself, with and without a bra in the mirror. She was glad she could freely try everything on without having to go outside and show herself to the others with the embarrassing flush painting her cheeks a shade of red. After all, she could not deny that her new appearance made her heart flutter in anticipation of how beautiful she was, even with next to no makeup on.

After selecting her preferred types, Aurora gave herself a moment to calm down before leaving the fitting room. She let the 2 maids who were waiting for her know her preferences so they could pick out some of the plain and essential underwear she would use on a daily basis while she and Marie browsed the store for anything more unique.

Aurora had managed to select quite a few items while Marie had gone to get a basket to hold everything, first by getting a variety of tights and stockings at Marie's suggestion. They would apparently be helpful at helping keep her warm while wearing skirts or other such items of clothing, especially on colder days. Aurora had also mentally added they had their own appeal to them so was inwardly quite eager to pick some out.

In the end, she selected a couple of pairs of each type of shade. It was better that she had options, especially with the variety of clothing she was planning on purchasing. Marie had then led her towards the next section of the store showing a particular type of eagerness that Aurora had not seen from the young woman in all the time she had known her. It became clear what had caused this change as Marie’s earlier words when they entered the store echoed through her mind, paired with the isles of sexy underwear laid out in front of her.

They started looking through the underwear together, Marie tending to present underwear that had more see-through fabric than opaque. One particular set Marie appeared to suggest in jest was so revealing that she may as well not wear anything, but how much of a joke that was came into question given the new side of her friend that had just come to light.

Aurora had picked out a few of the more conservative items she found that covered her up to a level she would be comfortable with while also featuring frills or intricate lace that she thought she would find appealing.

As they neared the end of the aisle, Aurora came across a wide selection of cage bras. When she had first learnt about them while shopping with Lilly, her impression had been quite far off what they really were, expecting to be presented with some form of BDSM style of clothing, instead finding underwear that had extra straps and pieces of fabric. In one set, the panties had extra straps that would reach up to her waist which would provide a contrast between the straps and her revealed skin in between, while the bra had a similar style, the extra straps instead reaching around the top of where her breast would be.

She eyed the garments quite intensely, something Marie picked up on, humming in thought as she sifted through the underwear. Just as Aurora pulled out a piece she had taken a liking to that covered herself up enough while also leaving the appeal of the extra straps, Marie presented two other sets of underwear in her hands, one featuring a garter belt.

Aurora could only inwardly sigh at Marie's zeal. While she had made a few steps towards becoming comfortable with being a woman, there was a lot she was not quite ready to try just yet, and a garter belt felt like quite the big step. The rest of the presented underwear was fine, so with the thought that she could just not wear the belt if she was not up to it, she gave a slightly reluctant nod to Marie who did not hesitate to put the items into her basket.

By the time Hilda and Regina rejoined them, the basket in Marie's hands was already overflowing with lingerie, something that Aurora was silently baffled by. They had selected various types of underwear, which was understandable, however, they had also put variants of the same underwear into the basket, some with the straps in different places, and some in different colours. Aurora could understand some of the reasoning, having different types that would remain hidden depending on what her clothes revealed, but she still felt the amount they selected was a little excessive.

The last thing that she needed was some nightwear. When she was a guy, she would only wear her boxers while sleeping, finding pyjamas to be restrictive and occasionally too hot. However, the idea of going to bed with a bra on felt like it might be uncomfortable, and she did not like the thought of leaving her chest exposed, so she decided to select some simple silk pyjamas and a night dress with a little lace.

With everything she needed, Aurora went to the cashier to pay. She noticed their group got some odd looks from those around likely due to the amount of underwear they were buying, but she ignored them as best she could. Instead, she focused on the feeling of being slightly overwhelmed by the fact that all of the lingerie being scanned in front of her was for her and not her girlfriend like in the past. It was another one of the now common moments where she was reminded of how much her life had now changed compared to when she was doing the same thing but as a man, this case was easily the most embarrassing one so far as she saw some of the sexier underwear being scanned.

After paying the astounding total of £2,134.21, a reminder of how expensive women’s designer underwear was, Aurora checked if it was ok with the store clerks to use the changing rooms to swap out her current underwear for a better fitting new set. With the clerk’s blessing, she swapped into a simple plain white set in the changing rooms before the group left the shop with Hilda and Regina both carrying 2 large bags each, moving towards the ground floor where they would meet up with Ben and Roxanne for her appointment with a personal shopper.

 

 

Shoutout to the Steel rank Patreon Supporters: Lynx of Chaos and travis thinnes,
 
And the Iron Rank Patreon Supporters: Jaren475, dean dexter, Iobe I, Goliat342, jeremy, pancake_23489, Shrui, Kaouenn, Andy65pr, Shilmizta, Paradox, Britney Fletcher, Hagen Bishop, BerserkMango1, AsteriaZ, PotatoJackie, Alex _, Alex Smith, John Doe, Krimson Fox, Miles Carlson, Theredscare77, Matty, j0ntsa, Kristan Games, Miles, Lucy, clone trooper, Aaron Hall, Alexander Molyneux-child, Knightmare, Franky Thomson, Dakota Scheeler, Thorgath, TabCrusha67, SilverFox#7631, Hotsexylopunny5, and PaintedMirror36.

 

So, we get to see a little more of the dichotomy that the cheerful marine holds, something Auror would never have found out about without finding herself becoming a woman. We also have a few steps made towards acceptance of her feminine side. 

Now, for the good news. well, at least for me. All the chapters from 1 to 38 have been fully edited, and includes a massive overhaul to the Halligrad Massacre chap. There are a few other changes I'm going to be adding, like addinin in more details about Aurora's visit to the Guild after the boss fight, so I will add in the patch notes in a spoilers tab at the top of likely chapter 57. I won't add it in as a separate chap as that will be annoying for future readers. Patch notes will include some key changes such as the time regression increasing from 2 to 3 years, Roxanne choosing to become a Kitsune (in line with her personality) and as previously mentioned a massive upgrade to the massacre. anyway, that was a massive task that's finished for now, meaning that this novel over on Royal Road will be up to date with over here very soon.

And in another random thought, I am kinda excited for when I finally get to post tonight's Patreon chap over here, we finally get to see Aurora getting hit on, and it was enjoyable to write. a chance to see Astaria's no BS personality in daily life. 

 

Anyway, that's all from me, thanks for reading and see you in the comments or next chap! 

 

If you want to join the discussion about Caelus Online, click here to join my Discord!
 
Click here to read +5 chapters ahead on my Patreon!
 
Proof Reader: Aegis_Of_The_Void

 

 

101