004
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

004 - planetary core

  . .

I saw that all the creatures and plants on the island had become much better after I opened the energy channel. Even some of the animals and plants had shown changes, and all of them looked more colorful. 

But I have a little problem here. firstly, because I just realized that Time here is apparently several times faster than on earth and I might have spent more time without me noticing, although I don't really care.

Second, the hill is too small to accommodate them and I have a bad feeling if this goes on.

'Hm.. Should I take a few more hills?' 'No.. No.. don't I own the universe' 'Hehe, it would be really embarrassing if someone finds out?' I had an idea to search for planet of life and if there wasn't one I could just make one. 

I decided to go out and find some information about habitable planets. After that I logged back into my universe and started the search. 

After several hours of searching, I was getting bored and decided to just make it, if you can why not?.. 

I went out, looking for some information on how to make a planet habitable and it seems like it's a lot easier than looking for a habitable planet.

In preparation, I bought a lot of tree and plant seeds on online figures which almost emptied all of my savings, but I don't really care anymore because money is of no use to me now.

After I finished buying the seeds, I went outside to find something to eat. I actually don't feel hungry right now, even though I haven't eaten anything for the past few days, even so I feel full of energy now.

I eat only because I want to. Eating is something that is obligatory, even if you don't feel hungry.

After walking around the neighborhood, I stopped at a restaurant across the street from the electronics store. By now it was evening and quite a lot of people.

"Sir, here's the menu.." after a while a waiter came and seemed a little surprised by my handsome appearance! 

'This man is quite handsome, but he doesn't look rich. Oh, it's been a tiring day!'

"Eh!" I looked at the maid, stunned. Why would he say such things in front of me?

'Why is he looking at me? Don't tell me that he likes me' I looked at him a bit confused, because I didn't see him move his lips but I could hear him, as if the waitress was speaking.

"Eh, two servings.." I looked at the menu and ordered the food. After the waitress wrote down her order, she turned and left.

I stared at his back a little confused but didn't think much of it.

A few minutes later another waitress came, took my order, thinking about her own life dilemma.. 'How I wish I could leave my job now. Even though he asked me to watch a movie. Should I go?'

"That's none of your business. But asking a girl out for a midnight movie, there's usually an ulterior motive. She must have planned it well in advance and is waiting for you to take the bait."

The maid immediately looked up, looked at me and asked “Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say that out loud?

The maid quickly left, she walked away with a strange and confused expression.

"Hehe.." I smiled at that. Yes, it seems I can read minds now. It's a pretty good ability, though it won't be very useful to me.

For now, I'll put this aside and start eating my food.

After finishing eating and paying the bill I went straight home. along the way I try to read the thoughts of everyone I meet just because I'm curious.

I was in a pretty good mood and didn't choose anything else to do. So I decided to jump in and start looking for planets that looked decent.

.... 

Actually finding the right planet is by far the easiest task and in order to make a planet habitable, there are three problems I need to solve. 

- force field.

- air.

- water.

To make a planet's force field active, I only need to revive its core. As for air and water... 

  . .

After a while of searching, I stopped after seeing a planet that looked similar to Mars and was roughly the same size?.

This planet is desolate like most of the planets I've encountered so far, with planetary environments that are not suitable for life.

I tried to activate the planet's core using my authority and in an instant the planet's massive metal core shook, the core that had been quiescent for billions of years started to stir.

I thought this would work but it seemed like it would take a little time to activate the core, so I decided to speed up the time to the max but stopped immediately after a few minutes as I was starting to feel tired. 

'ha..' But at least, the planetary core was active even though it was weak and unstable. Because the planet's core is not yet stable, the magnetic field is not very feasible, so it is not enough.

...

A few moments later I started to speed up time again but this time only on the planet, instead of the entire universe itself and it was now less heavy than before, then started to stabilize the planet's core.

After some time the planet's core has restarted and the planet's magnetic field has become completely active. 

This planet has been quiescent for billions of years?, with a cooling core no earthquakes, not to mention volcanoes. however, now many cracks appeared on the surface of the planet and volcanoes began to erupt.

The temperature of the entire surface of the planet continues to increase sharply and until it looks like a conflagration at some points, with volcanic ash covering the planet.

I keep speeding up time until the planet cools down a bit and looks a little better.. 

... 

'next, water'

1