005
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

005 - Water, air and moon

while waiting, I went to my next destination --- water.

I went to the asteroid belt to look for some asteroids that contain water, after a few hours of searching I found several asteroids that contain water with a diameter of tens to hundreds of kilometers and then moved them outside the planet.

After finishing with the water preparation I started slowing down the time until it became normal, and then moved on to the next problem.

'Air'

...

I surfaced.

“Bus~” With just a thought, the wind starts to blow around me, appearing out of nothing and I feel like I can continue to produce it only it's very slow, maybe it will be completed decades later.

'Ha..' I stopped and let out an imaginary sigh, then...

“Bum~” Suddenly a dimensional gap opened.

A gust of wind like an explosion spread around the rift, rushing straight into the sky at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

Nitrogen.

oxygen.

carbon dioxide.

These three items are considered as the main gases in human respiratory activity. Of course I didn't actually produce it, because I opened a gap to the earth but after a few seconds I immediately closed the gap.

'Ha.. Of course it won't be enough.. And yes, it's actually quite dangerous.

I trapped a bit of air before it completely dispersed and scanned it, 'Huh?' it turned out better than the air I created

...

After leaving, I felt weird because it was really noisy and busy outside but I didn't really care about it.

A few moments later, after watching several videos about what gases are in the air, how they are formed and what molecules are composed of, I returned confidently.

Under the power of rules, I can instantly create it out of nothing, as long as I know exactly what I want.

'hahahaha.. I know that!' I realized while creating air, it was much easier than my previous earthen house.

A large amount of gas just appeared and exploded, forming a dispersing gust of wind.

From outer space, you can see several giant gas clouds that are spreading, moving slowly.

Gas clouds contain large amounts of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and several other rare gases.

Previously without adequate magnetic field protection there would be no gas in the atmosphere as it would soon be stripped away by the solar wind but now the magnetic field is strong enough to resist the solar wind.

Air problem solved...

Then I turned my attention to the asteroids that were outside the planet and with a single thought I made them crash into each other until they broke into countless pieces, became countless icy Fragments and started hitting the atmosphere.

at this time the atmosphere had formed and these ice fragments were moving rapidly. As they rushed into the atmosphere, they started to burn creating a tail of fire, rushing towards the surface like a meteor.

however they are all ice and before they hit the surface, most of them are rubbed into water vapor by the high temperatures and dispersed in the atmosphere.

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

Ice continues to fall on the planet like rain and

the water content in the air is getting higher, in a short time the sky is covered with clouds.

"explosion!"

"Explosion!"

The planet was now covered in thick black clouds with lightning accompanying them and thunder roaring.

The dark clouds continued to grow thicker and thicker and finally couldn't hold it in. It started to rain heavily all over the planet.

Actually not everything I dropped was ice, there were also some rocks and metal minerals. but it doesnt matter to me, i just throw it along with the ice.

Because the ice that I dropped on the surface was too much, the entire thickness of the cloud layer exploded and below the cloud layer nothing could be seen because of the dense fog.

The entire surface of the planet is being flooded, with more than 1.5 meters of rain per hour.

I continued to shower the planet with the remaining ice. After some time, I stopped because I ran out of ice. Now the entire surface to the atmosphere is full of water vapor.

For the remaining asteroid remnants, I just threw them on the planet and it quickly pierced through the clouds then disappeared into the clouds.

'Hah... So beautiful..' After a few hours I finished throwing them all away.

When finished with water, I saw my handiwork, I realized that I was missing something, this planet has no moon.

"Ha.." I sighed.

At first I wanted to look for asteroid fields and make them collide with each other until there was an object the size of the moon, but it didn't work because I found out that the 5th planet of this star system has many moons. So I took the two moons and moved them.

I placed it in orbit and quickly found it starting to fall towards the planet's surface. I picked it up and threw it into what I thought was orbit and after speeding up time a bit I saw it was slowly approaching the planet.

'ha..' I let out an imaginary sigh and in the end I spent some time perfecting the orbit, trying to push it into a stable orbit. After several attempts I finally got it and sped up time a bit, this time I noticed that it was very slowly moving away. It looks a lot safer than a little closer to eventually crashing into the planet.

I accelerated time for a while, I never really understood how fast I could make time pass, but I saw the entire planet rapidly changing.

The rain quickly stopped and formed a shallow ocean with high temperatures. because the topography of the planet is uneven due to the activity of tectonic plates, ancient oceans began to form, along with landmasses that quickly formed continents.

Since it seems like it's still a long time to become habitable, I decided to check out my small island and move it near the planet.

....

'Hm.. air ok, after replaced and also there isn't too much change on the island n..' While I was surveying the island, I felt something had changed on the planet so I started to slow down time and checked.

Not much has changed on the planet's surface and nothing interesting. Just as I was about to return to the real world, I realized I hadn't checked the ocean and when I looked into the ocean, it was full of small creatures that I had never seen before.

'?..'I was a little surprised because I never expected this but I admit, I'm quite interested in where this is going. So I decided to continue to speed up time and after a few hours I stopped because I was surprised when it seemed that the surface of the planet was starting to turn a little green.

I zoomed back in and saw what looked like moss growing everywhere. With various small creatures that have dispersed along with the plants and I also saw some larger creatures, Roughly half the size of a human.

'uh..' I looked at those strange creatures which I thought were ridiculous and shouldn't exist, '..' so I looked for an asteroid that was big enough but not too big and pushed it into this planet.

"Booomm..."

the end..

1