007
104 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

007 - Dragon? 

'Hehe.. I made a dragon and it's huge... 'too big actually, so I stepped away a bit and observed it from outer space.

He was now like a towering Hill and his entire body was covered in reddish black steel Scales. Its massive body looked so intimidating, that even its mere presence sent all the dinosaurs and other creatures away for kilometers in a hurry. 

He surveyed his surroundings for a bit and then closed his eyes.

'Hmm?' when I wonder why he closed his eyes and just stay there. He suddenly opened his eyes and revealed a pair of eyes with golden pupils that seemed to look down on the world.  

In the next second he suddenly disappeared and appeared amidst the wave of dinosaurs. He gave off a bloodthirsty aura that made all the dinosaurs panic and started scattering in all directions. He opened his mouth and with one bite, the group of Tyrex-like dinosaurs disappeared.

He continued to attack every creature in sight until nothing left and in just a few hours no other living creature was seen within tens of kilometers.

As if that wasn't enough, he started rampaging at will. wherever he went fire followed him, Turning everything in sight to ashes. 

I'm quite happy, I managed to make him evolve even though I don't know why he suddenly went berserk, but I also don't really care what he's doing.

'Ha, whatever' I summoned rain to clean up the mess and left him alone. 

... 

'uh, what's this?..' I was a little surprised to see my now unrecognizable island. the island now looks like an ancient jungle, teeming with cat-sized bugs and car-sized animals killing each other. 


roots have filled every inch of the island, with barely any water remaining. it is only a matter of time before entire ecosystems collapse due to water loss and energy depletion.

'Hu.. one night, should only be a few days here and not years' Looking at this island, now I remember my goal of making that planet habitable.. and it seems I've been a bit sidetracked over there. 'Haha..'

Looking back at that planet, I think it's time to move my little island. 

Scanning that planet, I decided to claim the smallest continent? on the east as my private garden. This continent is quite far from the other continents and quite isolated, inhabited by smaller animals? and not many big animals here. So I think that's the most suitable place for me, laying my little island. 

After scanning the continent for a bit, I decided to place my small island in the middle of this continent near a river. 

I slowly started moving my island and after leveling the area around, I immediately replanted the hill into the ground. 

"Boom.. " 

'Hmm? ..' I felt the island suddenly become very quiet, not a sound could be heard, only silence.

Curious, I checked and there was nothing wrong, they just seemed a little scared for some reason. So I just ignore it and move on to the next step, removing the barrier..

But before I opened the island barrier, I created a bigger barrier that covered a third of the continent and pushed all the large beasts overboard. With this restriction, I opened the island's barrier and suddenly all the animals on the island looked outside curiously? 

At first only a few birds flew out but after a while, some curious animals started to follow.

... 

After finishing with the island, I started to speed up time and wanted to get out. but immediately stopped when I saw the western continent rapidly turning into a sea of ​​flames.

'Hmm?' Initially, I was a bit confused by what happened but after a while I remembered what I had made there and I immediately slowed down time. 

'Uh, looks like I went a bit overboard with it..' I looked at the western continent which was starting to look like hell and started summoning the rain clouds that covered the entire western continent, to put out the flames.

After a while of searching I found him, in the mountains earlier and he seems to have calmed down a bit, maybe after wiping out 70% of the continent's population. 

The entire continent looks like it has experienced a disaster. There wasn't a single living creature activity around, there were only bones and ashes everywhere. 

He just stayed there for a while and looked up at the sky, then with all he had, "GRUOOAAAHHH!!!"

'Hm?..' suddenly, I could feel her feelings of pride, anger, and various other mixed up emotions.

'?' I'm a little confused because I'm not reading her mind, but I can feel it. It was as if he was trying to talk to me and it was more emotion than words.

Curious, I tried to transmit my flustered feelings and as if struck by lightning, he paused for a moment before starting to send out a storm of extremely confused emotions, while looking around him.

I didn't understand what he was trying to convey, so this time I asked using words and he was confused. 

'Oh, of course he doesn't understand... He's like a baby..' I realized, that he wasn't long ago just a lizard, so of course he couldn't understand words let alone language.

Now I was wondering if I could teach him the language and after thinking for a while I had an idea. what if I tried to transmit the language itself, rather than just the emotion.

I don't know if this will work or not, but there's no harm in trying right?.. 

Then I tried to transmit all my understanding of the language and it made him suddenly groan and step back a few steps, then I heard it. 

"GRUOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!" A roar filled with rage and bloodlust. 

'Hm, failed?' I'm a bit disappointed that this didn't work but I also expected failure.

Suddenly a large amount of energy radiated from his body, as if ready to strike at any moment. 

'Hm, want to play?' I said in a bored tone and decided to play a bit, though I don't know if he understands or not.

As if not taking it, his overflowing energy quickly gathered in his mouth and without warning, he immediately released it.

"Husss.." It quickly reached the clouds then penetrated the atmosphere and "boom.." It only stopped after detonating a large asteroid thousands of kilometers away.

'Ho.. Not bad, but what was that for?' I pretended to be angry and made a little *destructive* energy which I directed at him.

From my previous experiments, I know that even normal animals can feel how frightening this *destructive* energy is. 

He suddenly froze, as if he could feel death coming over him and only pure fear remained. 

'Hehe..' I was a little satisfied to see his reaction.

'Hm, I actually don't really care what you do, but you better not overdo it, ok..' I said casually to him but he was still silent and didn't move a bit.

I could feel her confusion, which I could understand why 'Hehe..'.

 

2