Chapter 20.5 | Informations (2) [Power Rankings & Trivia]
245 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this Info chapter I'll try to give out a thorough description and understanding of the power rankings and some questions and answers. So enjoy.

============

Many types of Combatants, but main ones are- 

•Mages/Mana Users

•Aura Users

•Magic Weapon Masters

•Healers & Supports

============

Mages/Mana Users

Two Types Of Mages - Circle Mages and Natural Mages. 

- Magic Energy is called mana.

What is a Circle Mage?

- able to use magic through a Magic Circle imbued within their body. 

Ranking System of both Mage Type:

- Initial Stage (9 Divisions/Circles)

- Super Stage (7 Divisions/Circles) 

- Supreme Stage (5 Divisions/Circles)

- Ultimate Stage (3 Divisions/Circles)

- Last Stage: God Stage (Infinite Divisions And for magic circle, it disappears and the body becomes the magic medium)

Trivia Regarding Magic Circle Mages: 

(1) A super stage Circle mage's first circle is basically all the previous 9 circles from the initial stage into 1 combined circle. The next circle takes less time than forming 9 initial stage circles but still holds the same amount of magic condensation. The same follows for all the other ranks. Initial stage is the hardest stage for these types of mages.

(2) As for when they become God Rank, all the previous circles disappear within their body and their body becomes a magic conductor (Like a mana stone). From there on they can store as much mana as they can after refining the raw mana.

(3) Magic Circle Mages have to create a magic circle to cast a spell. With the help of a chant, they can make their mana flow easier. But after Supreme Stage, their body is much closer to mana so they don't use chant but just use the circles.

(4) Classes don't matter for this type of mage but they can help them.

Trivia Regarding Natural Mages:

(1) Natural mages are known to be more successful than magic circle mages. They are better when it comes to spells and casting as they don't have to draw a magic circle. But when it comes to cultivating their power, it's much harder. They can make their progress faster by using a mana stone which circle mages can't. So they are known to be more costly than effective.

(2) This type of mage is hard to find as only 1/1000 people have a chance to become a natural mage. Their body has to start conducting mana at an early stage to know whether they are natural mages or not.

(3) Classes matter for these types of mages. As having a class towards mana conductivity and spell mastery can help them immensely. They also need the use of chants extensively. Chants are basically their lifelines if they don't remember the energy path of that certain spell. 

============

Aura Users. 

- They are basically the peak of weapon masters. 

- Aura energy is called as Prana.

- The stages are the same for aura users. But they don't have divisions.

- Getting a hold of aura is easy but cultivating it to higher stages is much harder than that of mages. They have to accumulate enough aura for their body's limit to get enlarged for the next stage.

- Aura users are known for being better at close combat but they aren't that worse at long range too. With the help of bows, guns, crossbow, and other weapons they can be as good.

- Aura can be manifested without weapons. After reaching the Supreme Stage aura users can make a stable weapon out of their aura.

=============

Magic Weapon Masters. 

- They are basically like magic swordsmen. 

- Same stages as mages but they also have to cultivate aura.

- They are the most diverse at combating.

=============

Healers and Supports.

- They are basically mages but instead of normal mana, they use Prama.

- Prama is a type of mana that is mostly found in water-type mana, light-type mana, celestial-type mana, and dark-type mana.

=============

God Stage

-The stage with no divisions. After reaching God Stage, it doesn't matter about breaking through new stage, rather how much authority you have over a certain universe.

-God stage divided into multiple ranks too. But they are based on authority and others. 

God Stage Ranks:

Small < Middle < High < Named < Absolutes < True Absolutes < The 9 Absolutes < The Unknown (Removed from time & space) (Not official rank)

- Every Ranks are again divided. They are:

Inter < Initial < Base < Upper < Peak

=============

Normal Trivia

- Weapons are helpful for everyone. 

- Some weapons have built-in skills. Like Eclipse Sword that Airu got in hell. It had two skills. 'Eclipse Swordmanship' and 'Eclipse Aura'.

- Almost 90% of living beings in Koronos have energy conductivity. The latter 10% are just normal beings.

- Airu, Elora, and a few other characters in the future are basically in an unknown stage. They are not in the normal Ranking system. 

- They are a total of 21 Realms of the layer. 9 Layers of hell, 2 Layers of the living. 7 Layers of Heaven (Angels) and 2 Layers of Gods. The last layer is newly found and is currently empty. 

- Regarding the 8th and 9th layer of hell... Well, they are basically empty like the new layer due to Airu. And the 6th and 7th layer is has land but no soul. 

-There are multiple churches and multiple Gods. But mainly in Krono, only 5 are widely accepted. They are called Orthodox churches. And the ones not as widely accepted as these are called unorthodox churches. It's not a taboo to believe in unorthodox churches. No one can punish you 

- 5 Orthodox Churches are - Light, Virtue, Sealing, Nature, and Ocean.

- Follower and Powers - Light > Ocean > Virtue > Sealing > Nature.

============

That's it for this info chapter. Rankings and Trivia that's all.

You guys don't really need to read this chapter whole, as these are just power ranks and in the future these won't matter anymore. But I recommend you at lease read the God Stage part. That will be important in the future.

I forgot to say something. I in the first few chapters didn't mention the stage of the mages. It's because they were initial mages. An initial mage is normally called a 'Mage' with no title. Adding super and supreme is like respecting their status.

Comment if you have anything to ask~

 

 

6