208. Leaving the Estate
196 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the failed attempt at a threesome, Bull and Fula each took turns with Tiras each night. Often she would get fucked the entire night. Tiras and Nathan had a goal for her to be as strong as possible before going to mate with the werewolves, this was more for her safety than anything else.

As the nights went on however, Bull’s effectiveness in helping Nathan masturbate seemed to wear off. Nathan took less interested in him with a far higher drop off compared to with Fula. It came to a point where Nathan had to say.

Nathan: “I’m sorry Tiras, I know you like Bull but he just isn’t good enough anymore. Fula can still get me going with the way she smothers you though.”

Tiras: “I see… so what should we do with Bull? Since he isn’t getting as much, he’s been a bit more depressed.”

Tiras had faithfully recorded every sexual encounter she had with them as well as every encounter with any of the male servants who were daring enough to have sex with her.  Nathan had so much content that he started to skim through the sex he didn’t find as stimulating, although there was a lot of it that he did like.

Eventually, Nathan found that he just didn’t like Bull in the scenes so much, which led to the question since he was always requesting Fula even though the amount he let out each time became less and less.

Nathan: “I kind of think he’s too good looking…”

Tiras: “So you prefer ugly guys?”

Nathan: “Ugly guys or beautiful futa women like Fula.”

Tiras folded her arms in front of Nathan.

Tiras: “So what about my enjoyment? I enjoy handsome and muscular men.”

Nathan: “You’re free to sleep with Bull if you want. I’m not going to stop you, but I just don’t feel the same way about Bull as Fula when you’re doing it. I can’t change that about myself. I like what I like and I don’t know how to change.”

Tiras sighed at this. There was no point in arguing because there was nothing she could do to change what makes him tick. Most men would already be angry that the one they loved was having sex with cocks that weren’t their own. In this case, she couldn’t use what was common to determine how Nathan thought or did.

Tiras: “Fine… but I also like Bull. I still want to do it with him some nights.”

Nathan: “It’s fine. Record it for me in case I’m in the mood to watch. I’m having trouble keeping up with you now.”

Tiras: “Alright.”

This continued for a bit until Nathan eventually wanted a break from watching the two partners that Tiras was sleeping exclusively with. It wasn’t that they were prevented from doing it with each other while he no longer felt as excited, but Tiras eventually felt like the sex was pointless if Nathan wasn’t getting excited over it.

Soon, she also stopped having sex with Bull and exclusively did it with Fula because Nathan could get some excitement from it even if it wasn’t the same as it was before. The excitement was part of the reason Tiras liked having sex, if her husband didn’t like it she naturally stopped liking it as much too.

After a month of this happening, it was obvious that Bull was now targeting some of the maids in the estate and many of them were willingly giving themselves to him as he was a golden bull of a man.

This eventually lead to a meeting between the four of them where Nathan realized they needed to do something differently if they were going to change. They sat together in a room, the four of them, to have this discussion.

Tiras: “I think I should travel.”

Nathan remembered how Tiras had left before, but now it was a bit different. Tiras was much stronger than Nathan and can handle the elements on the outside easier. Bull also had something to say.

Bull: “I’d like to be released from my contract.”

Fula: “I will go with Tiras traveling.”

Nathan as still the de facto boss despite being the weakest of the four. It was a strange sight, but Nathan decided this might be better since he couldn’t touch Tiras anyway. They may have spent time together, but she… no he thought of something else.

Nathan: “I’ll go with Tiras, Bull can take over the estate and make it his own.”

Bull: “Huh? You serious?”

It would be better this way since Nathan didn’t think they would be returning from the trip anyway. The trip would involve going and looking for sexual situations to put Tiras in so that Nathan can continually jack off. Eventually, the one who is supposed to find him will find him and from that point on there would be no need for the estate.

Tiras: “We’re serious Bull. Whether the estate flourishes or dies off is going to be your choice. We’re not going to be coming back.”

Bull: “A journey then. Thank you.”

Bull had never thought he would be able to own such riches throughout his lifetime. To think that fucking a man’s wife for him could earn this. Wasn’t even hard work and he was already paid handsomely. Nathan however, saw it differently. He didn’t want to be involved with the running of the estate anymore and knew Bull would have a difficult time adjusting. Wealth itself was a burden because one had to manage it or it could easily be lost. Especially assets.

Fula: “When are the three of us leaving then?”

Nathan: “I’ve bought a spatial pouch to carry belongings with us. I’ll take a bit of gold and some other items. We’re going to leave tonight and track down the werewolves.”

Tiras: “Nathan says we’ve lost progress over the last month so he wants to see something different. Fula, are you going to be able to hold it in for a bit? I’ve learned a technique that can clean myself up after those events. We can do after Nathan is satisfied.”

Tiras had gained a lot of stamina over the past month. The amount of times she had doubled in strength was enough to where she could easily have sex all night with multiple partners without getting tired. She didn’t even need to sleep for days at a time. In comparison, Nathan was still a mortal, but the other strange effect was that Fula was also getting stronger along with Tiras.

Bull lagged behind because he had less sex with Tiras.

Fula: “I should be fine. I’ll protect Nathan while you’re going.”

Tiras: “Thanks.”

Fula: “We’ll bring a privacy cage for Nathan since he doesn’t like anyone watching him.”

Tiras smirked thinking about the box with no doors that Nathan would use when watching her. Nathan hung his head as he heard about their talks. Although no one made fun of him, Nathan truly felt pathetic because he wanted a lot of privacy while making his wife go out to do extremely perverted things. This time she was going to do it with a pack of werewolves.

Nathan made arrangements to sign over the title and noble powers over to Bull. The country was quite lax when it came to that, it was in fact so lax that the emperor of the region didn’t care that three more powerful families had tried to exterminate the Hamlin as long as the taxes were paid on time. Bull was given some instructions on how to run the place and told he could also just abandon everything if he wanted, or try and hire someone to run things for him.

Bull eventually decided he would look for capable people instead because he wanted to spend his days mating with human women, perhaps he could get one to carry his seed. Nathan, Fula and Tiras then left quietly into the night and moved in the direction of the werewolves. Tiras was the one who carried Nathan on her back as she ran due to her increase constitution while Fula scouted ahead to make sure there was no danger.

The wind prevented them from speaking words but they could still communicate telepathically.

Nathan: “You don’t feel weird carrying me like this?”

Tiras: “No, why? Do you feel weird being carried by your wife?”

Nathan: “I’ve been emasculated so much since we got married that I don’t know what I can say anymore. A younger woman is carrying me and even if I feel weird about it, it’s the most efficient way for us to travel.”

Tiras: “Life is weird. I don’t know what else to say about it.”

They continued into the night until they were close to the werewolf den. Fula scouted it and then they made a camp for Nathan. Tiras then made her way over to the large pack of werewolves. They were aggressive and wanting to mate, but the local towns had paid for cultivators to defend them and so they had no females, thus when Tiras approached the many of them who could not speak human words looked at her in strong desire.

0