209. Werewolf Control (R-18)
420 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was watching as they were setting this up and I couldn’t figure out whether I wanted to continue watching or if this was going to be something bad. 

Kevin: “Robin, any memories from the 3rd reincarnation when you went in to kill werewolves?”

Robin: “They were easy to kill asleep, this is going to be different because she’s planning to fuck all of them, not kill them. I have to admit, I wouldn’t be interested in werewolves. I’m not even sure I like any other male except for you.”

Kevin: “You’re saying you’d be fully into girls if it weren’t for me?”

Robin: “I guess so. Maybe you just got lucky because we were born at the same time.”

I wasn’t exactly sure what to think about this revelation. I can’t fault her for not telling me because it seems like she only realized it herself… but at the same time I guess after so many reincarnations I’m not exactly mad about it. Things change as lifetimes change. Everyone changes and I’m sure every year that passes by makes someone a bit different than the year before. 

We were getting closer to the end of our maturation within these pods.

Kevin: “You still want to turn me into a voyeur after we get out of these pods?”

Robin: “Only in between the twelve of us. I don’t want anyone else into our exclusive poly.”

Kevin: “You are calling us a poly now?”

Robin: “Yes. I’ve been a poly all along. I just never quite understood it the whole time. If it weren’t for reincarnation I would have stayed monogamous to you, but now I’m kind of happy all this happened.”

I guess it was true. We were a poly of twelve and we weren’t going to include anyone else. Fated women were hand picked by inter dimensional spirits to become part of this group. We were going to kill the main culprit trying to destroy the multiverse and move on.

Nathan… Nathan needs to get things set up and deal with the Matriarch. Seems like she’s still preparing things and might be ready in a few years.

——

Tiras: “You watching?”

Nathan: “Yes.”

Tiras was naked as she approached the werewolf den where the werewolves were busy eating the carcass of wild animals as they smelled the flesh of a prime female approaching. All of them suddenly turned to her and had an excited stare as their red wolf dicks started to shoot up. The scene was something Tiras wasn’t prepared for as these werewolves were monsters and had no ability to reason.

Tiras was immediately pounced on and taken by surprised as the first wolf wanting to ravage her, he was bigger than all the other wolves and known as the alpha of the pack. The Alpha grabbed Tiras and started fighting off and killing several others in the pack who wanted their chance to mate.

After a few of the others died, the Alpha carried Tiras deep into the den. Tiras wasn’t helpless, she could resist and escape if she wanted to but instead played along as this was something she hadn’t experience before. She felt the wetness in her legs develop as the strong muscular werewolf placed her in his private nest and began to sniff her up and down in the dark.

The Alpha’s nose went deep in between Tiras legs to sniff and determine that she was a prime candidate.

Tiras: “Are you able to see all this clearly?”

Nathan: “Yes.”

Tiras: “The alpha is going to start first.”

Nathan watched within the cage that gave him privacy as Fula set up a camp nearby. She was going to watch Nathan, although she wasn’t enthused about the idea of Tiras giving herself over to monsters, she had no say in what Tiras would do with her body. She was offered release from the oath but Fula decided to stick with it.

Tiras found she could see in the dark, and Nathan’s portal let him see everything clearly as well. Looking at the large red rocket in between the Alpha’s legs, it was a shape she hadn’t experienced before. The alpha wasted no time and began licking her cunt up and down vigorously. The licking made Tiras pant a little, but it wasn’t anything too moan over.

Then the alpha without any foreplay stuck its red rocket into Tiras and started howling. The wolf’s howl reverberated around the cave and the noise was something Tiras was surprised from. The giant werewolf’s dick was being thrusted inside and out of her at a very fast pace, faster than anything she had previously experience.

It wasn’t smooth. It wasn’t soft or tender. It was raw, purely animalistic sex. The alpha did what it wanted while grabbing her with its giant hands that could easily wrap around her waste as it pulled and pushed her onto its rod. It licked her neck and she could feel the fur pressed up against her. The feeling of fur was different than skin, and so despite the strong thrusting by the alpha Tiras started to get into it.

Tiras: “Ah… this.. Ah..”

She felt her body shake a bit as the alpha went in and out. The alpha wouldn’t stop as it pounded into her and eventually gave up one load. She felt her womb fill up with the semen as it spewed out.

Tiras: “How is it Nathan?

Nathan felt turned on but not to the extreme high he had previously when she first had sex with Fula.

Nathan: “It’s okay… I did cum once but it’s not as great.”

Tiras: “I see… well—”

Before Tiras could finish communicating the Alpha picked her up again and started pounding into her. It appeared he wasn’t done yet and another load of semen went inside. There were drips of sweat everywhere that Tiras couldn’t get rid of and Nathan felt the show was better than the first. The aggressiveness, the animalistic nature of the thrusting and the werewolf that would dominate and not care about the feelings of Tiras as it continued to ravage her body, was a sight that he had to behold to fully understand.

This was something most humans… no… something only a primal uncivilized human would do. Even an evil man wouldn’t attack a woman raw like this as Tiras body was constantly bent and abused, yet throughout this Tiras was smiling and enjoying this very different way of sex. Semen from the alpha spewed all over her body creating a sticky mess.

Several more thrusts happened and eventually the alpha had expelled all of its seed. It took a few hours but when the Alpha was finished it carried Tiras out of the nest, and the alpha threw her out of the nest.

While Tiras could control the Alpha, she allowed it to perform the natural instinct of expelling her from its private portion of the cave when it was done. The werewolf alpha would take every female first before then allowing the pack to mate as they wanted. This was the establishment of dominance, but once the alpha was done the rest of the pack could have their own opportunity.

As Tiras squirmed on the floor in front of the rest of the pack she looked up at them with a smile. Nathan watched the smile and what happened next was a large orgy of each of the werewolves taking turns. They all plowed into her private place and she accepted their mating strategy as they pushed in and out constantly.

The moon was out and the night continued on as Nathan found himself extremely aroused with several large wolves each taking their turn in pushing into his wife. Each orifice of Tiras was being filled, thrusted into and then white semen was ejaculated out after the werewolf was satisfied. Once one was done another took over, and Tiras’ mouth, vagina and ass were occupied until morning.

Nathan didn’t get any sleep that night. It was so stimulating that Tiras’ power ended up doubling several times. There would eventually be a limit to how high it could go and so Nathan fell asleep in the cage. While this was going on, Tiras now had the entire pack of werewolves listening to her commands, and she allowed their seed to fertilize some eggs in her womb. It wouldn’t be long until more wolves were made.

The morning after, Tiras returned to camp with the werewolves all fully obeying orders. Fula and Nathan were eating breakfast as Fula had hunted and started cooking for him. When Tiras arrived, Fula jumped up and kissed her and then looked over the werewolves who were now completely obedient.

Fula: “This power is quite dangerous isn’t it?”

Tiras smiled.

Tiras: “I’m pregnant Nathan.”

Nathan could only stare at Tiras’ belly thinking about how it was filled with life that came from a different father. Certainly the father was not a human or sapient being… but it was still a child that wasn’t his which was growing in the womb of the woman that was his wife. It was painful and yet it turned him on.

Nathan: “I may need some time alone.”

Nathan went into the cage once more as Tiras settled down and sent the werewolf pack including the alpha hunting. Fula sat there.

Fula: “What next?”

Tiras: “Simple, I’m going to give birth to these werewolves and then I’ll go and take control of more monsters. We’ll keep going until I reach my limit.”

Fula nodded.

Fula: “Can I take you tonight?”

Tiras: “Sure. I only need to have sex with each monster once. They’re not like humans who need to be renewed every twenty eight days.”

0