210. Out of the Maturation Chamber
225 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to watch over a period of a few years as Tiras and Nathan traveled around the large lands. Tiras continued to have sex with many different monsters. This included goblins, orcs, ogres, and even amphibious frogmen and fungal men. As it went on, she even started doing it with monsters that did not have a humanoid form, but still had a penis and wanted to mate. 

It seemed like Nathan would eventually get bored with one creature then move onto the next. In between the sex with monsters, Fula would come in and have sex when Nathan was ready to see her do it again and get turned on.

As Tiras continued to have sex, she continued to give birth to offspring which would then create a line of monsters who would listen to her regardless of whether she had sex with them or not. They were what she would call ‘bloodline monsters.’ At Nathan’s behest, she would even have incest sex with her offspring as nothing but a doll for his viewership.

Nathan had become a complete pervert that even I wasn’t sure he was the same person anymore. Well… he was still a coward and that much at least was true.

After that it was time, and the maturation chamber was finishing our growth. Robin and I were coming out… finally. We came out of the pod and were greeted by the ten fated women who had been following us throughout our time. The two in the front were Nuri and Mei Nu, and even though we were naked, we didn’t care.

Mei Nu: “You’re back. It hasn’t been long has it?”

Kevin: “It’s been long since I’ve been in the stupid chamber.”

Mei Nu: “Better than having to grow up all eighteen years.”

Kevin: “I’ll have that.”

The other girls were not as outspoken as Mei Nu. She was the oldest after all, considering she had lived over two thousand years on her own. The others seemed to naturally fall in line. Each of them except for Mei Nu now looked different. I could still tell who they were. Robin put her suit on almost immediately and walked over to Nuri who was the only other one who still seemed to be human but only her height had now increased to the same as Mei Nu while her breasts were larger. She still had the same face and same beautiful brown skin typical of women in her ethnic group in the first world we reincarnated into.

Robin: “Nuri, you’ve grown and your boobs are so much bigger.”

Robin was smiling as her hands were cupping the large breasts around Nuri. Nuri immediately hugged Robin pushing Robin’s mouth to her darker brown nipple where I saw her gulping some milk, and as she was doing that Blue came over and hugged Robin from behind. Blue was still seven feet tall with blue eyes, blue hair and brown skin but now she had feathers out of some parts of her body. Blue feathers and a certain icy feel for her.

The hug from behind buried Robin in two huge and deep valleys of soft mountains. The large brown breasts were burying Robin’s head, and both of their tall large bodies were now naked and squishing Robin in the middle completely covering her except for her face which was stuck in between the cleavage from behind and pressed against the Nuri’s nipples with her mouth latched on.

Robin looked very cozy, I could tell she was enjoying herself being wrapped up by Blue and Nuri very much.

As I was staring, another fated came up to me… it was Cecelia. Cecelia in contrast had some red scales on the back of her neck but her face and eyes were still beautiful and her rack was still big.

Kevin: “Cecelia?”

Cecelia: “You still remember me. I’m happy. We were apparently the first cycle and it’s been so long for you. I thought you’d forget.”

Kevin: “I’ll never forget you.”

Cecelia immediately kissed me, her forked tongue pushed into my mouth and gave me a different feeling. It was different than her human kiss, a unique kiss.

Kevin: “Wow… Cecelia… what happened? Why does everyone look different?”

Cecelia: “Except for Mei Nu who stayed the same, and Nuri who remained human but grew in size, all of us transformed into a different race in this universe. We all arrived here where Nuri and Mei Nu were pregnant and gave birth to you, this is a safe zone that Eterna had instructed each of us not to leave until we were ready to fight the last enemy Zotza. It’s not been boring though, we’ve each been training to use our new abilities while you were in the maturation chamber.”

Kevin: “Really… then what are you?”

Cecelia: “I’m a red dragon. I can’t transform into a red dragon because I’m an ascended one who has taken humanoid form. Humanoid form is a requirement for every race once they reach a certain level of cultivation and this represents the final end evolution.”

I was a bit surprised at all this. I mean… I know Eterna had talked about transformation but this was kind of a strange transformation. I mean. Cecelia was still Cecelia. Everyone seemed different.

Nuri: “Robin! I’m so happy. I’m your mama now so you better drink and grow up!”

Robin: “Mff”

Robin’s mouth was stuffed as Nuri forced her nipple inside. Behind Blue was caressing Robin’s blonde head.

Blue: “I’m of the Blue Phoenix. The red dragon controls fire, and I control Ice. I’m Cecelia’s opposite and also her natural partner.”

Robin was still too busy drinking milk so I guess it fell onto me to ask the question. Everyone was smiling and happy but they all didn’t talk at once. It was as though they were trying to gauge what they should do next. None of the fated women were all that extroverted anyway so I suppose this seemed to be more natural for them.

Blue: “It means within this poly relationship, we’re the two who will probably be closest to each other beyond the two of you. Everyone wants to have at least one partner each night right?”

I wasn’t going to argue.

Mei Nu: “Let’s go around and each person tell Robin and Kevin what their transformation is. Since Blue and Cecelia have already said so, I’ll start since Robin still didn’t know me. I’m Mei Nu, I’m Kevin’s mom in the last world. I’ve not transformed at all but my power has grown. I’ve moved beyond lightening and can control mana. I’m a long range sorceress who throws power at everything. My partner is Nuri who also gave birth and remained a human even if she’s grown.”

Nuri who was smiling while staring down into Robin’s blue eyes with her own brown ones as Robin eager swallowed the milk going down her throat. Nuri then softly spoke what was required.

Nuri: “I now have a very strong physical body that can smash through mountains. I’ve trained it in close combat and fighting. Mei Nu and I are the same height but my breasts are bigger. I love being larger.”

Close combat and ranged combat are often seen as opposites. That made some sense. The other girls were standing by and crowding around too as Mei Nu grabbed me and started smothering me along with Cecelia. The six others surrounded us as we became sort of a small mini mosh pit with the smaller girls like Jahlee and Angelica being closer inside.

Angelica: “I’m an angel it seems. Yen is my partner. I have healing abilities as well as defensive barriers.”

Angelica was the same height as before, she was short and Yen… was an eight foot…

Yen: “Daddy, I’m a demon girl. I have hexing and cursing abilities.”

Angels and Demons. Another group of opposites. Angelica had white wings that spread out of her back while Yen had what appeared to be batwings.

Inreki and Sassa became a light elf and a dark elf. Light Elves were archers and frontline combatants while Dark Elves were hidden shadow melding assassins. Sassa was the Dark Elf. They looked the same except their hair color had changed. Inreki had light orange hair and Sassa dark violet.

Sassa: “Your sisters are incest partners. We’re opposite type elves.”

Drya: “I’m a dryad”

Drya still had green hair, and dryads had wood and plant growing abilities. Drya was still as tall as ever.

Jahlee: “I’m her partner, a Djinn… we talked about djinns a lot and now I am one.”

The djinns had the ability to make enchantments and create objects that had powers. Such abilities were similar to the ring that was created with the ability to turn back time the last world. Such a ring wouldn’t work well in this world except perhaps over a region rather than a planet like the last world was.

Those were all the pairs. I watched as each of them continued to surround on me before Robin finally stopped the sucking of milk and pushed Nuri’s breast a bit away from her mouth.

Robin: “I want to turn Kevin into a voyeur, so I need your help.”

Mei Nu: “Voyeur?”

Robin: “Since you all have natural partners, we have to watch what each of you can do with each other right?”

All ten of the fated women smiled at the same time. I had sensed them doing things with each other before when we were in the chamber but…

1