211. Voyeur Training 1/2 (R-18)
568 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had a basic set up. Robin was going to sit behind me and stroke me while I watched each of the fated women who were paired up together. After watching each pair once we could do whatever we wanted. We still had some time to kill while Nathan was roving around the world and waiting. I figure once that’s done we can kill Zotza, but for now Robin wanted me to become a voyeur.

I guess this is ‘voyeur training.’

Robin: “So with everyone gathered today we’ll start with Nuri and Mei Nu.”

I wasn’t even sure how it all came to this honestly. I had no idea where we were going or why we were going. I mean… every reincarnation was just a situation in which we get pushed into whimsical sexual situations that would make no sense in the normal first lives we had. 

This isn’t a hero’s journey, it’s a journey filled with a large amount of sex that is only needed because of unusual circumstances bases on the crazy rules set by the way the universe works. Honestly, it’s all crazy.

Mei Nu and Nuri getting it on doesn’t sound bad at all. One looked South Asian and the other East Asian, only pumped up with beauty, height, body and breast size. I wouldn’t be able to find women who looked like this normally in any of the world’s I’ve been too. Tiras is comparable, but she also isn’t.

Kevin: “Sure. No decisions I can make right?”

Robin: “I’ll join in when I feel like it. In the mean time, Cecelia and Blue are going to be playing with you while you watch. It’s just so you can mix the stimulation when you watch, it’ll trick your brain ya know.”

Robin winked.

Cecelia: “You’ll sit on Blue’s lap while I take the front. It’s been a long time since I’ve done this.”

Kevin: “You’re going to keep your armor on?”

Blue also had some tribal wear on her that covered her.

Cecelia: “You like it this way don’t you?”

I had to smirk. She knew. Despite being of the phoenix, Blue didn’t have a different tongue like Cecelia did. The forked tongue was definitely going to feel different. I know it.

Blue: “I’m going to hold your arms so you don’t touch yourself while sitting on my lap.”

Kevin: “After what we did in the desert you’re worried about that?”

Blue: “No… not really. Cecelia wants to play with you though. Her forked tongue might be wonderful. It’s wonderful for me.”

Blue gave me a wink and I felt oddly uncomfortable. Cecelia turned my face towards her and the forked tongue game out to lick my neck. The tongue felt dextrous despite being long as Cecelia’s green eyes staring into mine. The back of my head was pushed back into Blue’s Bosom and when I looked up her golden eyes were staring down at me.

Blue: “It’s an amazing tongue isn’t it. Come on, look forward. The show is starting.”

Mei Nu and Nuri were there in the center where we had a bed made by Drya and Jahlee who had an easy time conjuring using their abilities. It was a bed large enough that all twelve of us could lie comfortably on it together. 

Watching the two mothers and thinking about how Nuri gave birth to Robin was a little difficult to process since Nuri had such different colors in hair and skin. Then again however, Nuri was still human while some of the other fated women had transformations.

I didn’t really get a good look at everyone’s different transformation yet since I had been smothered with attention, but now that Blue and Cecelia were up close I could see how different they became. Not everyone had a massive transformation though.

Nuri had grown taller, put on more muscle but while her body changed drastically her proportions remained the same. Her breasts had to grow much bigger to compensate for her height and keep the same proportions. Mei Nu didn’t change at all, and as the two of them were naked on the bed it could be seen that Mei Nu’s soft looking body contrasted with Nuri’s muscular one with darker ski. They both had black hair and brown eyes.

The two mothers started by hugging each other tightly with their lips locked and the large breasts pressed firmly against each other. Milk flowed out from the squeezing and leaked out of the sides where the breasts made contact.

Robin: “You like what you see don’t you?”

Blue: “He does.”

Blue’s hands were over my bare crotch grabbing and fondling me as I watched the foreplay. Nuri and Mei Nu were deep kissing each other while milk dropped all over the bed from their breasts. Their love making was just beginning and I already felt stimulated.

Kissing wasn’t enough and Nuri started sucking on one of Mei Nu’s breasts, so my mother returned the favor. The two mother’s were drinking each other’s milk while caressing each other at the same time.

Cecelia: “Looks like it’s time Kevin.”

Cecelia’s mouth along with her slithering forked tongue swallowed my entire penis including the balls whole. Her lips went all the way down tot he base of my crotch and the forked tongue tickled every part of that area while coming out and even sifting around my anus.

It was… different.

Blue: “You seem to be enjoying the forked tongue as much as I did.”

Jahlee: “To bad none of us have that.”

I heard them talking about my reaction as they also kept eyes on what was happening with Nuri and Mei Nu. The rest of the training went by quickly. Almost in a flash.

Nuri and Mei Nu were equals with the milk. Both were aggressive, even after Robin joined and penetrated both at the same time with her dual dicks, they pushed her down on the bed and both sucked her off until vanilla flavored cum came out and was swallowed by the two of them.

When the both of them were done and I had ejaculated into Cecelia’s mouth, it was then Cecelia and Blue who got up to put the show on while Drya and Jahlee took their place in getting me off while watching. Jahlee went with the blowjob while Drya caressed me from behind holding my hands.

I then watched as Cecelia was overwhelmed by Blue physically. Since they didn’t have a phallus, Robin joined in halfway and penetrated the both of them again, although she was the smallest they sandwiched Cecelia in between them while she penetrated them both.

Drya and Jahlee going on meant Inreki and Sassa were coming onto me. They were both twins so they insisted on doing a double blowjob with me up against the wall. Drya and Jahlee were interesting in that they both made dildos that could be used on each other. Drya made a wooden one while Jahlee made one of metal. The devices were controlled with magic so they didn’t need to do hip thrusts while they made out. I would say it was not as stimulating, but at the very least the two of them who weren’t so aggressive were paired together. Drya was much taller but didn’t use her height in any way during the encounter.

My two sisters Sassa and Inreki going next had my daughter Yen taking me from behind and enveloping me into her eight foot frame while Angelica wanted to give the blowjob. Sassa was a dark elf with gray skin, purple hair and purple eyes while the light elf with orange hair and orange eyes was Inreki. She even had a slight glow through her eyes, but other than the slightly different colors and the longer ears there wasn’t much difference in their appearance or the way they made incestuous love to each other that I hadn’t seen before.

Robin was pleased at it and turned on by the incest. She joined in once again while I came into Angelica’s angel mouth.

Angelica and Yen were the last. Angelica was an angel, her height was still the same as the shortest among the fated women before Italia became Mei Nu. As for Yen… she grew in height which is why she is now eight feet tall. Yen’s breasts were so large that if Angelica went into fetal position, I’m sure she could fit inside one of them… perhaps that’s an exaggeration… but the size difference is… immense.

Angelica: “You let me have a nice snack again. Well, I know Robin is going to help me against you Yen. You’re too much.”

Yen: “You’re my little angel.”

Angelica was an Angel who with white wings, blue eyes and light blonde hair. In contrast, while Yen had light colored skin, it was slightly more olive like mine was. She had jet black hair and red eyes in contrast to Angelica’s blue. On her back, she had bat wings compared to the dove like wings that Angelica could use to levitate, and Yen’s wings were large enough to cover all of us in bed if she wanted too.

0