212. Voyeur Training 2/2 (R-18)
496 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was this size difference that… ahh!

Mei Nu: “That pinch got your attention. You’ve been thinking and staring for a while now.”

Robin: “Thanks… mother-in-law.”

Robin had a smirk on her face and I wasn’t sure how to react.

Kevin: “Uh… yeah I’m just thinking about how Yen and Angelica are going to do it because of how different they are in size. It’s even more than you and me.”

Nuri: “It’s a lot of smothering.”

Nuri was holding me on her lap while Mei Nu was staring at my dick. Mei Nu sucked it a lot in my last night and she knew all my spots. I wasn’t sure what else to say other than the fact if it weren’t for Robin she would probably be my best match. Similar to how Nuri would be Robin’s best match if I weren’t around…

Mei Nu: “The show is beginning, pay attention. This one is the most different from anything else.”

Kevin: “You’ve seen others?”

Mei Nu: “Oh, you weren’t paying attention to us while you were in the maturation chamber? I know you could sense us, unless you were spending all your time watching Nathan’s wife instead.”

Kevin: “You know about it?”

Mei Nu: “Of course. I made the maturation chamber so it’s linked to my thoughts. You were busy watching her having sex with all sorts of monsters. I never knew how much of a pervert you are.”

Mei Nu had a smug smile on her face as her tongue came out and licked my balls, then went up my shaft. She then pointed behind her head at the scene where Angelica was being undressed by Yen and then carried up. Yen was younger and still wearing an outfit that covered most of her body. She started by carrying the naked Angel and then suckling on her like a baby.

I don’t know what it was, but the idea of a giant woman trying to breastfeed from a small woman was making me get very excited.

Mei Nu: “Seems Robin was right about your fetishes hehe.”

Nuri: “Robin and Kevin know each other a lot do they not?”

Mei Nu: “They had seven lives together, so it’s obvious they do.”

After drinking from Angelica, Yen started to use her large hands to rub her body as Angelica tried climbing into Yen’s clothing. The upper part of the garment was opened and Yen climbed on through. At this point. Robin joined in and climbed into the hole as well moving around Yen’s clothing. I found sense Robin starting to fuck Angelica right under Yen’s large breasts. 

Yen: “Everyone loves wandering around in my clothes.”

Yen shook her head and then stripped off her clothes revealing the same body. If it weren’t for her horns, tail and the wings, Yen would have the exact same look as her last life. Robin was now on Yen’s lap with her artificial dick going into Angelica who was moaning and Yen was a little jealous.

Yen: “You haven’t had sex with me yet with that right Robin?”

Robin: “I haven’t.”

Yen: “I’m not waiting anymore. Everyone else has had it so it’s my turn.”

Yen then pulled Robin off of Angelica and stroked the artificial cock until Robin made it bigger, then inserted it into herself. She carried Robin up and down as though using the giant cock attached to her as a dildo. Yen kept going until she brought herself to climax and I… I didn’t know what to say about it. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it.

At the end of this… I fully understood the joys of voyeurism… only I sure as hell won’t allow another man to take part in this. Fuck that. I’m too jealous. I’m not like Nathan.

When everything was done, Robin came up to me. Sex wasn’t something that exhausted any of us anymore.

Robin: “Nathan is getting close. He’s going to fulfill the destiny he’s supposed to fulfill right?”

Kevin: “He should. I think the Eternal Virgin Matriarch has finally dispatched the twins he had raised to pick him up. When they get there they will bring him back and after the ceremony she’ll give us the byproduct which we can use on Zotza to end it all once and for all.”

Robin: “I see. So let’s all have an orgy together until that happens.”

Kevin: “An orgy? Does everyone really want to have one?”

Mei Nu and Nuri smiled already giving their consent. What about the others? They each were given a turn to say yes or no.

Jahlee: “I want one. It’s been too long and I gave up my kingdom for this. This Djinn body is great for sex too.”

Drya: “I didn’t have as colorful a history but I really enjoy sex, the sensualness of everything.”

Cecelia: “I didn’t have enough sex with you Kevin. I need to make up for it.”

Sassa: “Us sisters want it. You know we do.”

Inreki: “Yes.”

Angelica: “I know I just had sex with Robin, and I do enjoy one on one but an orgy is… important since I find I do love everyone.”

Yen: “Dad. You know what I want.”

Yen gave a wink.

Kevin: “Orgy it is then.”

I hope Nathan figures out what needs to be done and can move on from it. I feel like we are nearing the end of everything. This is more Nathan’s story than it is mine now, as I think it’ll be a very easy fight as long as Nathan is able to get through what he needs to get through.

——

Nathan was finding after years of watching Tiras getting fucked by other things, he was no longer able to get turned on as easily. It’s the problem with pornography that many people have. After a while, the same videos wouldn’t be as exciting and so they needed to watch something else to get excited. This is why people generally go from soft porn to hardcore.

Not being able to have sex had taken its toll on Nathan’s psyche as he watched Tiras give birth to many different monster children. Fula was still there at her side and had sex with Tiras to comfort her as it was a partner Tiras had an emotional connection with. Nathan on the other hand… wasn’t sure what to do.

Tiras and Fula had become very powerful beings from all the doubling of strength that happened via Nathan’s masturbation. Now, in order to reach the limit he had to have one last experience that would turn him on, but it seemed like Tiras had already has sex with everything. The goblins, the werewolves, the orcs and ogres were all done.

Nathan sat in the tent he made, the monsters outside were protecting a large zone that they had made from Tiras’ taking control. In the tent Tiras was making love with Fula as Nathan sat there. In between kissing, and during thrusts TIras, Nathan and Fula conversed.

Tiras: “This doesn’t turn you on anymore?”

Nathan: “No… I don’t know… you’re beautiful but I want to do it now. I’m tired of stroking myself or getting stroked… I mean… I’m… I don’t know…”

Tiras: “Ah…. Yeah... I’m sorry Nathan. We’re looking for another type of monster… maybe one that will work…”

Nathan: “I think I’ve hit the limit of my virginity. I don’t think I can live like this anymore. I’m sorry I can’t jack off anymore.”

It had been five years. Nathan was now 28, Tiras was 23, and Fula was 24. They were on the cusps of reaching the strongest they could become and both Tiras and Fula could easily destroy all the areas around them if they wanted too. The monsters themselves, although loyal due to having Tiras’ bloodline, were now inconsequential.

Fula: “How… about… letting me impregnate her. It won’t be a monster… child… It’ll be a child who can think that isn’t… your own…”

Nathan felt himself stir up a little. Fula impregnating Tiras, then him having to raise a child that wasn’t his. This wasn’t the same as the monsters who raised themselves, this would be a being that may even one day look down on him for being a cuckold. It started to get him excited.

Nathan: “That might work.”

Nathan was sitting there watching as Fula continued to pound into Tiras. The large dark skinned futa with her black cock pushing inside and causing a bulge from Tiras in the front was enough to drive him crazy only a few years ago, but now Nathan felt so used to it that he couldn’t think of anything else.

Tiras: “No… no… my first sapient child needs to be Nathan’s… sorry Fula… I can’t.”

Fula nodded as she continued thrusting. She didn’t argue with things like that, and although she knew she was important to the both of them and loved fucking Tiras and her divine pussy, she understood that Nathan always came first for her. Nathan might have been willing to do it but Tiras still wanted to keep her promise to him.

Nathan: “Tiras… I’m happy… but I don’t think you are going to be able to break through if this keeps up.”

Tiras: “It’s alright. If we just stay hidden from the rest of the world and avoid confrontations I don’t think we’ll run into anyone more powerful than us. OOhhhh right there Fula! Right there!”

Fula smiled and focused on the spot inside Tiras that was making her moan like a bitch in heat. Nathan stared at the stimulating sight, he enjoyed watching but he wasn’t turned on like he was before. Even if he rubbed one out, it wouldn’t cause the doubling of Tiras’ power.

Suddenly both Tiras and Fula stopped.

Fula: “You felt that?”

Tiras: “I did. I felt that. One… no two very powerful beings are coming this way.”

Fula: “Nathan, hide! Use the hidden cage. We’ll try to run away—”

Before she finished her sentence, there were two very tall blond haired women inside the tent. They were each about the same height as Fula and were looking down on Tiras who took a fighting stance. One of them spoke, as they were obviously twins and wore the same long robes that covered them from the neck down along with what appeared to be boots.

Atalinka: “We’re not enemies. I’m Atalinka and this is my sister Tala. The Eternal Virgin Matriarch has been searching for this man and we are here to bring him back to our sect for a ceremony.”

0