213. The Cramp 1/4 (R-18)
363 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atalinka and Tala were standing there, each ten feet tall with a pristine innocent and young looking face and long blond hair that flowed down halfway down their backs. They looked over at Nathan who sat there staring at them with their large breasts curving out of the slightly lose robe that showed part of their perfect curvy shape. Something about the two of them drew him over as they were very attractive by his standards. It almost made him feel sorry for Tiras who had sacrificed so much for him… or did she really sacrifice for him?

That kind of thought went through Nathan’s mind when he saw the twins.

Tala: “You are the one. If you think we are beautiful, our mistress puts even us to shame.”

Nathan: “I’m… I’m Nathan.”

Tiras felt a knot in her heart as she saw this. While she dearly loved Nathan and wanted him to be happy, their relationship hadn’t been ideal. They were married but she had sex with almost anything that moved while for the five years and even in his past life, Nathan remained a virgin the entire time. Even Fula had sex with many other women during this time.

Tiras looked at Nathan’s face as she put on some clothes, as did Fula. She looked back at the twins who seemed to have some chemistry with him. This was supposed to happen. This was something that was predicted by Nathan before, but now it made her heart ache when she thought about it. It was clear that both of these girls were eighteen, they were young and they were innocent in between the legs. Their mistress, whoever she was is pure.

Tiras on the other hand… is as dirty as a woman can be when it comes to sex.

Tala: “Will you come with us now?”

Nathan: “I can’t leave Fula and Tiras behind. Tiras is my wife I promised to love and Fula… she’s someone who has always been loyal.”

Atalinka: “They can come with us. There is no problem. She can still remain your wife, and you can freely have sex with her after the ceremony with the mistress. One warning, once you have sex the doubling effect will be no more. I can tell that she is close to reaching the highest level. Sister, should we delay our trip?”

Tala looked over at Tiras along with Fula. She didn’t have any animosity towards them, nor did she look down on them in any way. There was a sense that the both of them understood Nathan’s predicament more than anything else.

Tiras: “Nathan doesn’t have anything more that can get him off. I’ve had sex with all sorts of monsters and he needs something new now.”

Tala: “I see. May I sense your bloodline?”

Tiras: “Sense?”

Tala: “I need to put my hand over your body to know your history.”

Tiras: “Sure.”

Tiras stood still as Tala walked over to her and placed her hand on her head. She was about half her height and felt that her memories were being tapped. Over the years she had tried all sorts of different monsters that were within reason.

Tala: “There is one you haven’t tried yet. It’s a chimera beast. It has the head of a goat, a humanoid body with a goat tail but a talking snake as its penis. We have one in our sect. Come with us, we will make sure you reach the highest level before we perform the ceremony with Nathan.”

Tiras looked over to Nathan and then to Fula. Nathan nodded his head, and she could feel Nathan was slightly excited by the description of the creature. She nodded back at the never changing pervert. Although she would be lying if she said she wasn’t curious what having sex with a talking penis would be like.

Nathan: “We will go with you then. I was waiting for you to come for the longest time.”

Tala and Atalinka gave Nathan a warm smile, then they erected a large barrier to carry them.

Atalinka: “These creatures here. Do you want to take them with you? It might be difficult.”

Tiras: “No, we don’t need them. We were only using them as props. They are now free to care for themselves and it should be fine.”

The twins nodded and carried the other three in a barrier back to the sect. With Tiras now gone and her influence disappearing from the pack of monsters. They all started attacking each other into a large blood bath that stained the entire area. There were no humans for millions of miles all around, but the death of so many monsters of different species in a war only left a few survivors.

The flight to the Sect was long and Nathan was quiet. Atalinka carried his barrier and gave him some nourishment through spiritual energy while Fula and Tiras didn’t have any problems. They were in the same barrier and saw the vast expanses of the universe as they moved onward. When they reached the sect, Nathan noted that it was a massive sect that only had female members.

Nathan: “This Sect, is it all female?”

Tala: “It is, as our cultivation techniques only work with females. You are special as you are the final piece of the cultivation for the Sect Master. My sister Atalinka and I were raised to care for you as the part of the technique and in the future you will never separate from us for long periods of time.”

Nathan: “I… so I’m stuck with the both of you?”

Tala: “Are you disappointed? We will go wherever you wish to go, but we’ll accompany you. You do not have to separate from your wife either. You just won’t be able to be alone.”

Nathan processed the information and eventually found that he understood. There were things that were going to happen that were far beyond his control. His physique, Tiras having sex with others to protect him, and this was just another bump in the road. 

Nathan: “I’m not disappointed.”

Tiras: “I’m just a little concerned that Nathan will not want me around anymore.”

Nathan: “No… that’s not true!”

Atalinka: “You need not worry. While we can stimulate Nathan, we cannot remove any of our clothing. Our cultivation technique will be dependent on that for at least a few eons before we can remove our clothing without backlash, so you will still be able to have something with him that we cannot. Our Eternal Virgin Matriarch will be too busy to follow him everywhere, she also doesn’t want to keep him confined here after the final battle.”

Tiras: “Final battle?”

Tala: “Nathan’s reincarnated brother will be taking part in that battle. His brother and all his sister-in-laws. Our part is simply to bring him to the Matriarch, let him awaken her, and then he will also be the Matriarch’s husband. She does not mind sharing him, but she does want a chance to sleep with him as a wife would from time to time.”

Tiras was slightly dumbfounded by this but said nothing else.

Nathan: “Hey… uh… how tall is your mistress?”

Atalinka: “You can call her Pi. We will continue to refer to her as our mistress. She is a head taller than we are.”

Nathan suddenly had a thought that he wasn’t sure about. The Sect Master Pi, the Eternal Virgin Matriarch was that tall? How exactly was he going to sleep with her? His size was smaller, and a larger woman would have a larger vagina wouldn’t she? This wasn’t going to be easy to satisfy her.

Tala: “Don’t worry, there is a good solution to everything. You don’t have to worry about your size.”

Being told that all of a sudden made Nathan embarrassed and so he kept quiet. As Atalinka and Tala moved through the sect, many of the lower members who were outer disciples bowed to them in reverence as they passed by. Their age didn’t matter since they were raised strictly for the purpose of taking care of Nathan, and those who saw Nathan, although unimpressed, did not dare be disrespectful.

A sign of respect for the Matriarch and Sect Master was to not disrespect the man she chose, or perhaps the man chosen for her. As Nathan, Tiras and Fula were being carried through the sect in the comfortable barrier they learned a bit more about the Sect as well as the Matriarch.

It was called the Flower Sect, and the leader Pi was a woman who had lived for several millions of years. She had started at the bottom and gained immortality at a young age. It was said that in her early days, she had fought against Zotza several times but could not fully kill the monster that eventually became the most powerful. Rather than destroying Pi, Zotza had instead wanted to make her part of the harem.

Every eon Zotza would try again. This was due to Pi’s eternal beauty and her status as an eternal virgin despite being the matriarch of what is the largest and most powerful sect known in the Immortal Universe.

They continued onto the place where rare creatures were captured and studied. The goat head creature was there Nathan saw it with his own eyes. The snake like Penis slithered back and forth in between the goat’s legs in the crotch area. It had its own eyes, a mouth and a forked tongue, it looked like a real snake but had the veins of a penis and seemingly had a mind of its own. Tiras also stared in shock, but she noticed Nathan was getting aroused.

Tiras: “Nathan, this will be the last time.”

Nathan: “Thank you… I uh… love you…”

1