214. The Cramp 2/4 (R-18)
315 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature was called a Cramp. No one knew the meaning of that creature as they walked through the grounds. The only thing that was unique about their situation was that there were many other exotic creatures in the sect that were kept in cages and isolation. As they walked through out of the barrier, Atalinka led them through.

Atalinka: “There are many creatures and beings of different races that have been captured and made prisoner here. We keep them for study. All of them here are sapient, we don’t keep monsters without the ability to reason here.”

Tiras was staring at each one with eyes wide open. She looked at the male ones and took note of their crotch which led to Fula flicking her shoulder.

Tiras: “What?!”

Fula: “You already have me and Nathan… why are you looking?”

Tiras: “I… I’m sorry.”

Nathan noticed this too. Tiras had become used to this life already. Taking this away from her didn’t make much sense. As they walked he took a deep breath.

Nathan: “You want me to watch you with each one of them even when it’s no longer required?”

Tiras gave Nathan some puppy dog eyes and nodded. Nathan sighed again.

Nathan: “I will.”

Tiras smiled at that notion.

Tiras: “I thought you were already tired of watching.”

Nathan: “I am, but a few months goes by and I’ll get an itch again. It’s one of those situations where if you stop watching for a while you’ll want to see it again in the future.”

Nathan had been addicted to hentai when he was younger and remembered how once he had an overload of something he wouldn’t want to watch it anymore for sometimes years at a time. After some days of keeping to himself however, he would want to go back and watch the old things again. It was a pathetic cycle, but it was something that made Tiras happy and he felt that he owed her too much. Tiras likely had a sexual addiction now too and would likely want to have new experiences with different people.

Nathan: “If you want to have sex with other men again, I’ll watch you too if you want. We’ve kind of come to this point already.”

Tiras: “You… have you given up on me?”

Nathan: “No. I’ve just accepted who you’ve become. You’re still you, and maybe if we didn’t have those circumstances when we first began, we’d be a normal couple with children. I don’t know what to say anymore. You’re still very beautiful and will be beautiful forever once you’ve reached the final level.”

Tiras kissed Nathan as they were walking. It was a mouth that had swallowed the cum of thousands of creatures, but Nathan didn’t push it away. Rather than making him disgusted, it aroused him. He couldn’t have sex with her yet which he wanted.

Tala: “The handler will take care of the Cramp. Once it’s done, the chimera like creature will make love to your wife.”

There was indeed a handler, a woman who was tall and muscular who had the appearance of a huntress. She wore the skin of dead monsters as she stood over the cage of the Cramp and started to communicate with it spiritually.

Atalinka: “When we were being raised by the Mistress, she told us this might be the last creature needed. Mistress said the idea was given to her by a man named Kevin who was able to spiritually communicate with her.” 

Nathan: “Kevin also talked to Pi?”

Atalinka: “That is what my mistress said. That and the inter-dimensional spirits spoke with her.”

Things were going smoothly. Fula watched the handler as the tall strong woman continued to communicate with the Cramp. She was interested in the handler.

Fula: “Is there a rule against having sex in this sect since it is all women?”

Tala: “There is no rule against it. The only rule is that you may only ask once.”

Fula: “How many are in this sect?”

Atalinka: “Over one hundred billion.”

Nathan was baffled at that number. This was more than ten times the population that was on the entire planet he lived, and even then there were clamors by those in charge of the nations taking about how the earth was overpopulated. This is over one hundred billion in one sect. This wasn’t something he could fathom.

Nathan: “One hundred Billion?”

Atalinka: “If you wish, after you have completed the ceremony there won’t be a sect member who would refuse you. As for Tiras, we can assign her guards if she wishes to explore the outside and return as she wants since she is important to you.”

Nathan: “We’ll… we’ll figure it all out later. For now… I think we should focus.”

Atalinka and Tala both smiled and they moved forward towards the cramp creature. The creature was truly unique. It was large, it had a wide chest and thick arms but had claw like hands with three fingers and an opposable thumb. Each finger had long sharp nails and a coat of fur around its body. It had a tail, a goats tail and in between its crotch was a dick that seemed to wiggle in any way it wanted. The dick itself had eyes, a mouth and its own tongue but no nose.

Handler: “I’ve talked to the cramp. I will tell you that it is a mutated creature that was created with vile experimentation. That is what most of these monsters are, unique creatures from experimentation by Zotza. None of them age anymore. The Cramp is a creature in which the larger brain is in its penis, while the smaller brain that interacts with others is in the head.”

Nathan: “So this creature thinks with it’s dick?”

Handler: “That is a crude way of stating it, but yes.”

Despite looking like a huntress, the Handler seemed to have a certain way of carrying herself that showed a cultured way of behaving. Fula could only stare at her. The Handler noticed her advances and didn’t scoff at it, rather she smiled in Fula’s direction.

Handler: “When it’s satisfied from sex, the dick will naturally fall asleep due to feeling tired, and the creature will go to sleep. With your constitution, you should have more than enough strength to go all night long with the creature.”

Tiras: “Very well. Here I go Nathan.”

Tiras gave Nathan a wink before walking forward into the cage where the Cramp was kept. The Cramp itself had a goats head with two horns along with brown fur. It brayed as Tiras approached, but the penis with a face came out and stared at her.

Cramp: “Breaaaaaah!”

Penis: “Shut up! Can’t you see this is a female? You want to put me in her don’t you?”

Nathan watched this and felt strange about the entire ordeal. The penis was scolding the head about its movement. The penis itself had veins and other things. Only it’s head was a little like a snake but the opening and mouth didn’t actually have a tongue… or did it?

Tiras: “I’m listening to you bicker with your main head. So what’s your name?”

Penis: “Just call me penis.”

Calling a penis, ‘Penis’… even if it had sentience was a little strange to Nathan. No it wasn’t a little strange… the fact a penis was talking to him made almost zero sense. Nathan thought about his own penis… if his penis developed its own brain and could think for him like the metaphor, would he be happy with it? Would that be like conjoined twins or would it be like something else?

Nathan thought about how it would be difficult to live life as a conjoined twin… especially… no this is different.

Tiras: “Okay Penis, so do you like entering holes?”

Penis: “I love entering holes, it’s me favorite thing to do! But this asshole over here isn’t good with the ladies! I keep trying to get him to talk to Miss Handler over there but all he does is go BReaHAH or whatever you call it.”

Having a dick that was more intelligent than the head. That was what Cramp was. A being that would otherwise be a humanoid goat whose only distinguishing feature was the talking dick.

Tiras: “How did you both get that way?”

Penis: “Long story. See I used to be a snake, or a snake like creature. Then one day I was captured by some person who liked doing experiments. Cramp up there, he was a goat and human hybrid. They used some sort of alchemist technique to make him into a chimera so he has limited human intelligence, then they spliced me with his dick so I’m now Penis. It sucks, because they gave me intelligence. Being a penis however, has it’s benefits since I get to go into nice warm places… only it’s been so long. Look, lady, can you do me a solid and let me enter? I need to enter. I want to go to a place I can call home.”

Nathan was standing there quietly watching when he opened the secluded cage to hide himself. He knew where this was going to go.

1