215. The Cramp 3/4 (R-18)
310 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tala was watching too before calling the Handler away. Fula followed after the Handler in a bout of lust. This left Nathan all by himself outside of the field where the Cramp lived to watch Tiras who was getting herself naked. Nathan got into his covered cage and took out the fake thinking this might be the last time he could help Tiras increase her abilities.

Tiras: “Nathan, are you the only one watching now?”

Nathan: “Yes.”

Tiras: “Then, I’ll start now.”

Tiras wasn’t shy as she approached the Cramp. The ‘second head’ looked at her from the crotch and began speaking to her in interest.

Penis: “You aren’t afraid of us aren’t you?”

Tiras: “Not at all. You, or he, don’t plan on hurting me do you?”

Penis: “Him? My other self? The bigger part of me who is stupid? No, of course not. I don’t control him but I know for sure he likes it when a girl pays attention to me.”

Tiras: “So if I touch you, does he feel it and get pleasure?”

Penis: “Of course he does. I’m his penis. I mean, I’m a dick. If you make me throw up involuntarily, he’ll be even happier.”

Tiras saw the penis smile. The concept of ‘throw up’ is basically ejaculation. Over her time with monsters, she had acquired a taste for the white, or sometimes yellowish fluid and she longed to swallow.

Tiras: “Can you control when you throw up?”

Penis: “Of course, I can. It’s easy, but I prefer to throw up when I get a full body massage. I like warm, wet and dark areas.”

Tiras: “How about kisses? Do you like kisses? I’m not sure you’ll fit in my mouth with how big you are.”

Penis: “Oh, I love kisses. Come closer lady.”

It was a strange scene to watch where Tiras was talking to a penis and agreeing to kiss. Tiras was amused by the interaction and she started walking up to Cramp. Cramp was a creature that was more than twice her height, the penis itself which was quite large with a head or face nearly as big as her own was at eye level with her. Kissing meant she was going to literally kiss the penis’ mouth that it used to talk.

As Tiras moved over to Cramp, the creature reached down with one hand to stop her from approaching completely.

Penis: “Hey! What’s the big idea?”

Cramp: “BReAAYY!”

The cramp seemed to be angry at its dick.

Penis: “She said she wanted to kiss me! Why are you stopping—”

Before its penis could continue arguing, the Cramp turned and urinated. The yellow clear fluid came out of Penis mouth making it sound as it were throwing up on the grass.

Tiras smiled as she watched. She wouldn’t have minded drinking the urine, she liked urine. Nathan had grown quite a few disgusting fetishes over the five years. She had so much sex, even with the monsters she herself gave birth to and carried in her own womb. It was at a point where almost nothing disgusted her. It so turned out that the non-sapient monsters acted purely on instinct unless she was mentally ordering them, and often they’d urinate in her mouth while she gave fellatio.

When she found Nathan liked this, she started to drink the urine too. Due to her cultivation, she wouldn’t get sick and she wasn’t afraid of anything disgusting anymore since she lived it. The only thing that made her bored and tired was that she found monsters to be boring and preferred to have sex with things she could talk too. Fula having sex with her was much more preferable to an orc or goblin, but this creature, this Cramp was definitely something very interesting.

This would have led to a dilemma if Nathan wanted her to stop after, but they had the discussion long ago and the rule was she was allowed to have sex with anything and anyone she wanted as long as she recorded it for Nathan to see. The only thing that Nathan dreaded was not knowing a time when she had sex, or if she had an experience without him visualizing it.

It was obvious Nathan didn’t want her to stop, and he didn’t mind her doing it with Fula. She also didn’t mind if Fula would take more partner’s in the sect. The entire sect was a perfect set up for all of their sexual escapades for all of eternity.

Once the Cramp was done urinating in front of her, the penis coughed out the last bit of urine. It was still wet from the splashing.

Cramp: “Breaaay!”

Penis coughed more as it tried to get the urine out. Cramp then smacked it for being inconsiderate. Watching a creature smack its own dick for misbehaving almost made Tiras laugh.

Penis: “Aye! Stop beating me already! I just wanted to play a joke on her.”

Cramp: “BReaaeay!”

Penis: “I wanted to surprise her… she wouldn’t have minded… I mean—”

Cramp: “BrEARAAAAAAAY”

Penis: “I know… I know… you want to have sex with her and don’t want to ruin it. Still! Come on! It’s just urine. It doesn’t taste bad!”

Cramp smacked its dick several times more due to all the talking back. Penis jiggled from side aside after a few beatings. Its red colored skin seemed to harden more as it grew larger. After a few beatings it whimpered a bit as it now was turned to Tiras again.

Penis: “Lady, I’m sorry. I was just trying to make a joke.”

Cramp: “Breaaaayay!”

Penis: “Cramp doesn’t want you to reject having sex with him because of that.”

Tiras smiled.

Tiras: “It’s fine. It was a surprise, but next time you could just let me drink it directly from your mouth. I don’t mind the urine. I have sort of an acquired taste for it.”

Penis: “Oh? You see that! She’d have liked it and you threw away that opportunity.”

Cramp now looked sad.

Cramp: “Brey…”

Tiras: “It’s fine. Let’s start with me kissing. Who wants to be kissed first? Should it be Cramp or Penis?”

Penis: “Obviously it should be me—”

Before Penis could finish his sentence, Cramp lurched forward and grabbed Tiras. The large tongue of the goat head went inside Tiras’ mouth and she accepted and sucked on it aggressively. The Cramp was surprised at her acceptance as it thought she would be disgusted. The thought of a beautiful woman sucking hard on its tongue made it more aggressive as the tongue eventually reached down her throat as held her in its hands.

Saliva flowed out of its mouth as it continued to stick its tongue into Tiras and the drool gathered around her face and dripped down her body. Rather than being repulsed she lapped up the spit and swallowed it hungrily, and after a few moments Cramp pulled away.

Tiras: “Let me talk to your second head alright?”

Tiras spoke in a soft coaxing manner and so the Cramp let her go. Penis was perturbed by the words as it looked at Tiras.

Penis: “You going to kiss me now? It’s not fair you know. I talked to you more and I got to know you better but you kiss him first!”

Tiras: “I’m sorry, I’ll make it up to you. After we kiss you’ll have direct entry into here.”

Tiras spread her legs in front of Penis and showed the vagina that was dripping wet. The sight made Penis become even bigger than he was. It wanted to stretch it out as much as it could. It wanted to feel the soft walls press up against it and squirm inside.

Tiras: “First, let’s kiss until you give me the nice white fluid I want, after that you can go inside and go as crazy as you want.”

Penis: “Wow!”

Penis then erected itself to its full size and its mouth almost swallowed Tiras’ mouth. She was there kissing and making out with the penis, the mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue. Tiras used both her hands to hold Penis in place as she made out and Cramp moaned in pleasure as its second head enjoyed personal attention.

Cramp: “BREAHA!”

Tiras: “Nathan, is this getting you off?”

Nathan: “Yes… yes…”

Nathan was busy with the fake. He was getting close but he tried to stop himself because he wanted to save it. That was, he wanted to save it for when it really got crazy and let it go then. The more turned on he was when he blew the load, the better it felt in his mind.

Tiras: “I can’t believe you still get turned on watching your wife doing dirty things with other creatures. Other men… other futas… oh my, oh my.”

Tiras teased him a bit because she enjoyed doing so and she started making out with Penis more passionately. Her tongue went inside the hole and the penis which had no hands positioned its mouth with hers and kissed her back.

Nathan watched the bizarre with an intense stare. It was so strange that he felt himself becoming more and more turned on.

1