216. The Cramp 4/4 (R-18)
322 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Penis then slithered down Tiras body to see the hole between her legs. Lots of fluids had poured out, preparing the canal to be nice and slippery for him to enter.

Penis: “You ready lady?”

Tiras: “Yes, go in… please…”

Penis then pushed inside as Cramp grabbed Tiras by the waist and pulled her up and down like a cock sleeve. Penis had straightened himself out and pushed in deep, his face reaching through the hole and feeling the softy gooey inside that was nice and warm for him. He pushed his way all the way through while feeling everything around him twitch. The sensation against his long body only made him want to grow bigger and mush against it even more.

On the outside, Tiras was panting as Penis was far more dextrous than any penis she felt. It rolled around her inside while the Cramp started thrusting and soon Tiras was screaming in pleasure. She howled crazily, moaning and trying to breathe in between thrusts. Her whole face was red and her eyes crossed with her tongue coming out with a half baked smile.

Nathan watched this scene. He didn’t know why, but it made him really turned on. He kept going with the fake until he let out everything. All the semen he had pent out was let out and then… Tiras had reached her full potential. It was done, but he still wanted to keep going as the Cramp continued to fuck Tiras in front of him.

Inside the vagina, Penis began to spew out semen. It spewed out as much as it could, but eventually wanted to come out, and when it did, Tiras could feel that there was a lot of white cum inside her. It was more than the amount she swallowed when’s he French kissed with Penis earlier.

Cramp sat down and pulled Tiras in cuddling her close to his fur. It didn’t want to let her go after such an experience. Tiras however, wasn’t thinking about things this way.

Tiras: “That was the last one right? I’m at the highest level I can be now?”

Nathan: “Yes.”

Tiras: “Then I’m going to leave now. We should celebrate.”

Tiras then turned up to the Cramp, she saw that Penis was on the bottom snuggling up between her legs like her hole was the best thing it had ever experienced. It wasn’t cute at all, she wasn’t sure what to think about a sentient penis that seemed to love her gift box.

Tiras: “I’m going to leave the reserve now.”

Cramp: “Breaaaay!”

Penis: “He doesn’t want you to go.”

Cramp didn’t immediately let go of Tiras. It wanted to hold onto the first female that had come to its side in so many years. There was no guarantee that there would be another female to come along to it in its lowly reserve, and the Handler wouldn’t sleep with monsters herself.

Tiras: “I need to go, and if you make it hard for me I may never return.”

The Cramp understood this very well, it was an intelligent being that understood reasoning. While Cramp and Penis did understand, Penis didn’t want to leave and it slithered around Tiras leg to keep her from leaving. The Cramp saw it’s genital do that to the girl that it liked and immediately started to beat it.

Penis: “Okay! Okay! I’ll let the lady go, but you might never get a chance like this again.”

Cramp didn’t are and beat its penis. Tiras saw the creature bow to it and then left.

Tiras: “I can have sex with this Cramp again can’t I?”

Nathan: “Sure, I was never going to limit who you could have sex with. Just record it as usual even after… I… I guess I’m a huge pervert.”

Tiras: “Hah, I don’t think it takes a scholar to know that.”

Tiras then left and found Nathan who had finished up after watching. It wasn’t something he was proud of, but it was something he had become used too. Tiras had reached the highest level of cultivation she could with Nathan’s physique. She didn’t have to cultivate anymore and breakthroughs were no longer likely. There was still a limit to how powerful any individual being could become despite the premise that cultivators ‘fight the heavens.’

Tiras wore her clothing and returned, and Nathan put the cage away after putting on his clothing. Tiras hugged Nathan.

Nathan: “Did you really enjoy having sex?”

Tiras: “I always enjoy sex. I can’t say I love every moment, but I can say that I’ve gotten more and more comfortable with it along with you watching. I also like it a little when you show a pained expression, but I don’t know how that dynamic is going to change when we can have sex.”

Nathan: “I don’t know either.”

Tiras: “Aren’t you afraid we won’t have the same relationship anymore?”

Nathan: “I’m… I don’t think so… I want to stop being a virgin. I’ve been one for too long and I’m tired of it. I want to experience all of it. I have to say that it’s hurt a lot. Although in the moment when I watch you getting you in extreme pleasure I love it, whenever I’m alone or sleeping at night after it’s done I end up feeling empty and sad. Sometimes I wonder if you’d be willing to give up having sex with others… but I don’t know if I could even request that now without you feeling like you’re losing a part of yourself.”

Tiras: “I… it’s true… even if we can have sex I don’t think I can give up having sex with others including Fula. She’s been with us for so long and I can’t just give her up.”

Nathan: “I understand. All of this was my fault because of the way I was born and forced into the reincarnation. I can’t blame you… and everything we do and every person involve is going to make us different.”

Tiras: “If we it was only us then we wouldn’t have stopped aging either.”

Nathan: “Maybe the price we’re paying for this is worth it.”

Tiras: “Maybe.”

Tiras kissed Nathan. Again, the same mouth that made out with Penis that he saw during the session of hot and steamy sex with the Cramp was kissing him and Nathan was turned on again. He was really a hopeless pervert. After the short kiss, they decided that they needed to move forward with Nathan’s destiny with the Matriarch of the Sect.

Atalinka and Tala showed up and Fula was not with them.

Tiras: “Where is Fula?”

Tala: “She is making love with the Handler. Apparently she was able to convince her to go with her to a backroom.”

Tiras: “I see.”

Tiras wasn’t upset, Nathan kept focus on the two giant blonde girls who were standing in front of him. His eyes kept looking at their hips and chest and their robes made plain that they had beautiful hourglass figures. Nathan, wondered what this was going to bed.

Atalinka: “We don’t want to hide anything from you and your wife, but after we start preparing you for the ceremony, you will not be able to wear any clothing forever. All garments will fall off of you.”

Nathan heard this for the first time, while not exactly shocked, he was both curious and uncomfortable. Curious as to how this garment idea would work, and uncomfortable because he didn’t like being naked in front of anyone. Tiras may have helped him masturbate with the fake, but that was the only part of him that was showing when she did it and she was discreet about it.

Nathan: “You mean, I’m going to have to be naked all the time? Then… how will I… go places?”

The Immortal Universe was both vast and with many different landscapes and places that only mortals dwell. Many of those places would not allow a man naked to enter anywhere, given that he would have Atalinka and Tala who were very powerful, there would be no issue if he wanted to force his way in, but being naked was another story.

Being naked for Nathan was embarrassing. Even Tiras hadn’t seen him fully naked. He never let any of his maids or servants help him bathe when he was old enough to do it himself. Nathan stared at both Atalinka and Tala who held out their hands. Their hands were soft and smooth, but they were also large due to their height and size which was proportional to normal humans while they were twice the height of mortal humans.

Atalinka: “Our hands should be large enough to cover your private areas, and every where you go we will attend to you.”

Nathan: “Why? Why do I need to be attended too?”

Tala: “You will be just as important to us as the Mistress. She needs you to reach her peak, and after she will need you to help with a ceremony once each year to continue the advancement of our Sect.”

Nathan had more questions.

1