217. Nathan’s Circumstances 1/4 (R-18)
418 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nathan was given more information, most of it was not noteworthy enough to be had in conversation because he had hardly any reaction to it and most of his turmoil about it was still about being naked part. Atalinka and Tala were beautiful, but they weren’t going to be touchable for a few eons, yet they would be in his private space everyday. Their hands would be everywhere on his body to ‘keep him covered’ while they would be guarding him and going with him wherever he wanted in the universe, but he would have to return to have sex with the Eternal Virgin Matriarch once a year.

Tiras in contrast was fine with this. It mean that there would be two more of the highest level cultivators guarding Nathan, and instead of using a fake, Nathan would be able to enjoy watching her while being stroked.

It was at the end of the conversation however, that freaked Nathan out the most with what was said by the twins.

Tala: “You won’t have to do anything if you don’t want too. Your feces can go directly into our mouths and our bodies will dispose of it. We can satisfy you at night with our mouths and hands as long as our robes are not removed. We will make sure you have enough to eat.”

Nathan was immensely surprised by all of this. Not because he hated the idea, but the thought of dropping his shit inside the mouth of such beautiful girls somehow turned him on. Why did he get turned on by scat?

Tiras: “Seems you’ll be able to do something with them I won’t be willing to do no matter what. Urine is one thing… the solid stuff I can’t touch.”

Tiras didn’t go near the natural exit of all living creatures. It was something that disgusted her, but she wasn’t upset. If Nathan developed a scat fetish, at least there would be someone else to deal with it for her. She would take care of his front whenever he needed it.

Atalinka: “Our mouths will always be open to you Nathan. We were raised and trained to be with you always.”

Nathan: “I… I’m not sure what to think of that.”

Tala: “Your ability to watch Tiras won’t be taken away, so if she wishes to go into our reserve and play with the creatures, or goes anywhere, you can simply have us take care of you without using the fake while you watch.”

The offer was truly appealing to Nathan. There was nothing he could even complain about except of course the being naked part.

Nathan: “I’m shy about being naked. It might be too much for me.”

The words made them all stop. Then it seemed that their faces lifted up after the twins seemed to have come up with a solution. First Atalinka approached Nathan. Towering over him, he wasn’t even up to her stomach in height.

Tiras: “I think that would work the best. Nathan doesn’t even like getting naked in front of me. This could be something he needs. Nathan, you’ll be in their care now. I’ll take a rest tonight, I may spend it with Fula or something else. I’ll record it for you for later.”

Nathan: “Okay.”

Atalinka: “Nathan, come with us to a private place. The Mistress wants to start the ceremony in two days, so let us prepare you for the start of the ceremony. Everything we do with you will not cause problems, you don’t need to worry.”

Nathan was worried, not because he was fearful of harm but instead due to the embarrassment of being naked. It wasn’t something he was used to and it wasn’t something he could easily understand. This was going to go beyond anything he had ever experienced and he wasn’t sure how he would take it.

Tiras sighed as she watched how fearful Nathan was.

Tiras: “Nathan, you love me don’t you? If you want to make love to me then you have to get over this fear. If you can’t get over this fear then there isn’t any way we could have sex. I’m not going to put something over my eyes even if I love you. You got to see so much of me and I haven’t even seen you.”

That was Tiras’ ultimatum and something that Nathan couldn’t argue with. Talas now approached him too and both twins held out their hands. Nathan put one of his hands out to grab them, his hands were much smaller, and they pulled him up. Besides Tiras, this was the first touch he had with another female since he was married.

Tiras watched as the twins carried him off. They took him to a private area to help him get acclimated with his fate of not being able to wear clothing. Several of the attendants at the sect brought her to accommodations now that she was on her own and Tiras went to rest. She needed a space to get used to her new found power as well.

Tiras: “I’ll wait until Nathan is done with the ceremony. I’ll wait.”

——

It was another round of orgies. All twelve of us continued to have orgies all day almost everyday while I spent a few minutes each day to check on Nathan’s progress. They finally made it to the all female sect that they needed to be in and Nathan was finally being handled by the two protectors. Beautiful twin girls who will be with him the rest of his immortal life. If no one kills them, it’d be forever.

Robin was in the corner of my eye plowing it into Yen and Jahlee who was lying in between them, both facing her while two artificial cocks entered each pussy stacked with one on top of the other. Cecelia and Drya were scissoring. Sassa was playing with Blue while Inreki was playing with Angelica while both Nuri and Mei Nu were smothering me in between their large breasts.

It was nice and I found I never got tired from this. It was amazing everyday, but there was still a duty to fulfill.

Kevin: “I… I think… we should think about how to deal with Zotza…”

Mei Nu was smothering my front while Nuri was from behind. My face was buried in between their large breasts.

Mei Nu: “We’ll each take one of him and fight him together.”

Kevin: “No…. I’ll do it by myself.”

Mei Nu and Nuri looked at each other. The other girls stopped and I felt wood surrounding me. Drya pulled me over wrapped in a leaf blanket as she brought me to her beautiful face.

Drya: “No, Zotza is powerful. If you go alone then—”

Robin: “Believe in Kevin. If he thinks he can do it let him do it.”

Angelica: “Robin, aren’t you worried—”

Robin: “No, I’m not. Kevin never does anything he isn’t sure of. One thing I’ve noticed is that even though all of us are immortal, we’re not all equal. Some of you are better in combat, others in crafting. If we approach it this way there might be some casualties, and I don’t want any of you dying.”

Nuri: “Robin my daughter I gave birth too, I do not understand.”

Nuri was using that line because she found a kink in having sex with Robin. She like the mother and daughter type kink, and I could tell whenever Robin looked at Nuri’s body she kept imagining herself as a baby developing inside. There were definite psychological effects as Robin couldn’t resist Nuri as she was grabbed and pulled while wearing her suit deep into Nuri’s cleavage.

Nuri then kissed her deeply, their lips stayed together for several moments.

Nuri: “Robin, please explain.”

Kevin: “I’ll explain. It’s simple. When one power is made into a fraction, it becomes easier for a superior power to destroy it quickly. With my recovery speed, as long as my capacity remains it wouldn’t be any issue to kill Zotza without any casualties. I just need Robin to come with me as a back up just in case. It’ll be us two while the rest of you remain safe, after that we can live however we want.”

It was a simple statement. None of them argued. They all nodded, then we got back to the orgy. Robin however, was still talking to me while we were in the middle of our sexual escapades.

Robin: “How is Nathan doing?”

Kevin: “Ceremony will be in two days. He’s getting some acclimation done by the two blondes, after that he’ll go through the ceremony. The Matriarch will then have what we need to split Zotza, and Nathan will only need to return once a year.”

Robin: “I still don’t get it. Why would he have to return once a year? Once the matriarch powers up, would she still need him?”

Kevin: “Once a year is the limit to the production of a special nectar like substance that can help someone break through bottle necks in cultivation. It will help the sect maintain its power in the immortal universe. While they can have sex as much as they want, they will need to have sex to produce that nectar once each year. Their relationship will depend more on how Nathan feels since the Matriarch will respect him as her husband.”

Robin: “I see. These universes really cater to the two of you. Kevin, you have so many women who love you and Nathan is going to have some beautiful women to take care of his every fetish. Must be nice being you.”

Kevin: “Must be nice being you, having sex with other women while fulfilling your voyeuristic fantasy of watching me.”

Robin: “Yes. It is nice being me.”

0