218. Nathan’s Circumstances 2/4 (R-18)
328 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nathan was brought to a small room where it was very enclosed. The ceiling and everywhere around it had no windows. There was a small bed that was long enough for the three of them, that is to say the bed was very long and Nathan would feel like it was the floor of an entire room. He sat there on the bed still with his clothing on and the two twins sat next to him, one on each side.

Due to the height difference, they looked down on him who was looking up at their smiles. They were soft accepting smiles and Nathan felt somewhat both uncomfortable, excited and pleasant all at the same time. It was apparent what they were going to do, and while embarrassing it would also fulfill a certain masochistic fantasy he always had.

It was similar to Kevin’s fantasy.

Nathan: “Um… what are we going to do.”

Tala: “We’re going to take off your clothing and make you comfortable with us being your protectors.”

Atalinka: “Yes, your comfort is priority today. After the ceremony, we will always be with you. While you don’t have to get used to it all today, it is necessary to have a certain level of comfort before meeting the Eternal Virgin Matriarch who is also our mistress.”

Nathan: “By comfortable you mean… I need to be naked?”

Tala: “Yes.”

Atalinka: “Naked and with our hands covering you.”

Nathan felt himself getting aroused at the thought. He felt the blood rush to the point in between his legs and his lower half quivered silently. Showing himself off to someone wasn’t something he had ever been comfortable with his entire life.

Tala: “Let’s start.”

Atalinka: “First the shirts.”

Atalinka began to pull off Nathan’s shirt. It was a long sleeved shirt that kept him covered. There were no other undergarments on them.

Tala: “Then the pants.”

Tala pulled off his pants, leaving him there in nothing but his underwear. His shoes and socks mysteriously disappeared while Tala waved her hand. Nathan realized this was possible because the both of them were powerful cultivators who were trillions of times stronger than he was.

Atalinka: “How do you feel?”

Nathan: “I’m… I feel ashamed.”

Being in between two women who were so much taller and powerful than him while close to being naked was already a lot.

Tala: “We won’t see you as weak, there is no reason to be ashamed. We are your servants and we’ll do what makes you happy.”

Nathan looked at each of them, then to Atalinka. Her blue eyes were beautiful, and he couldn’t think of a more perfect face. There were faces that were just as beautiful, but to him it was a face that left him no room to complain of any flaws. Tala was a twin, and when he looked at her he felt his heart beating fast.

Nathan: “I’m sorry. I’m just nervous.”

Atalinka leaned down and kissed Nathan on the cheek. The kiss was full of affection.

Nathan: “You… kissed me…”

Atalinka: “It’s because you’re cute.”

Nathan: “I’m cute?”

Tala: “You really are.”

Tala then kissed Nathan on his other cheek. Their hands went down his back giving him skin to skin contact. It was touch that Nathan never thought would make him feel so good before. The two smooth hands went up and down his back, and then one finger slipped into his underwear. He wasn’t sure which one did it first but it surprised him and he immediately reacted, but two hands, one from each twin came to his front and nearly covered his front half.

Atalinka: “Just let me pull it off. It’ll be embarrassing at first, but after we’ve seen it and played with it a bit you’ll be more comfortable.”

Nathan let go and allowed the twins to pull off his underwear. They did it gently and continued to smile at him warmly to assure him that neither of them had any thoughts of making fun of him. At first, Nathan felt an urge to cover up and run away but he fought against that urge. Several seconds later he gradually looked at how the two women had seen his penis and how small it was and didn’t cringe. The situation made him aroused and it stood up like a rod.

Tala: “It’s cute, just like you.”

Compliments to his penis felt great, even if he didn’t know if they were real. He wasn’t sure, but the twins continued their warmth towards him. It did feel like they loved him.

Atalinka: “Nathan, when we go out, we’ll have to cover it up. So we’re both going to put our hands on you now.”

Nathan nodded in acceptance and the four large hands covered his body. One on his crotch which was rubbing up against his penis. It stood up and against her hand, when he was sure that she felt his penis he looked up at Tala who only smiled back at him with a slight nod.

Tala: “Yes, I like touching you.”

The wink that came from Tala then caused Nathan to cum and he twitched a bit. It was too much for him and Tala held his penis and collected every bit of the white cum that came out. It hadn’t been long since he had finished masturbating to Tiras and her encounter with the Cramp but he was ready to go now once again. The libido of his seemed to recover within an hour each time.

Nathan: “I’m… I’m sorry.”

Tala continued to smile and brought her hand up to look at the copious amount of semen on it. It was in her hand as Atalinka quickly bent over and lapped it up, swallowing it.

Atalinka: “Yum.”

Nathan stared with his eyes wide opened as Atalinka playfully winked at him. 

Tala: “I was going to lick that up.”

Tala sighed and placed her hand there once again. The touch aroused Nathan a lot and he once again ejaculated into Tala’s hand, but this time it was Tala who quickly licked it up and swallowed. Nathan seeing that happen felt turned on… too turned on and started to feel himself ejaculate once more but this time Atalinka’s mouth had swallowed his whole penis all the way to the base. He felt her tongue pushing up against his penis and surrounding it while rubbing every part.

Nathan: “Ahhh… ahhh!”

He began to cum out buckets into Atalinka’s mouth. It kept pouring out and he didn’t know what else to do because it felt so good. A cultivator on the level of each twin was one that could easily sense how much pressure to put to make someone completely let go and eventually he let enough out that he couldn’t let anymore leaving himself very sensitive. Atalinka pulled off once he stopped.

Atalinka: “Oh my, that’s a good amount. Good job.”

Tala: “No fair, I wanted to drink some too.”’ 

Seeing that the both of them were so willing to wait on him, were patient and seemed to genuinely enjoy playing with him like this, Nathan started to feel more comfortable. 

Nathan: “Can I grab your breasts through your clothes?”

Atalinka smiled.

Atalinka: “Sure, you have every right to touch us however you want. It’s just you can’t remove our clothing.”

Nathan: “Okay.”

Nathan was going to reach for Atalinka but Tala pulled him towards her and his hand pushed into her soft breast. Pushing into the fabric he felt the softness through her robes and Tala smiled. She brought both of her hands off Nathan and held his hands while guiding him around her own breasts.

Tala: “My nipples are right here, you can feel them a little through the fabric can’t you?”

Nathan was staring at where his hands were. Even if he couldn’t see through her garments, he could feel the soft bumps of her nipples.

Nathan: “Yes… yes…”

Atalinka: “Looks like you’re recovered again, the dragon is sticking out. Tala, you should do the honors for this.”

Tala smiled then lifted Nathan a bit and then pushed him into her chest. It was his penis that went in between the breasts wrapped in fabric. The robes were made of the softest fabric and any friction that came from him thrusting into Tala’s clothed breasts were met with a slippery and soft tight feeling. Nathan didn’t know such fabric could even exist, and it felt so good.

Tala: “Come on Nathan, push harder. I’m not fragile. Keep thrusting.”

Atalinka leaned in over Nathan’s shoulder as he kept pushing in hard.

Atalinka: “Once you’ve done that and recovered, I’ll show you the last way you can play with us. There’s one more part of our bodies besides the breasts you can thrust into like that you know.”

Nathan kept pushing in and out of Tala’s breasts. The look on Tala’s face was an inviting smile and a slight blush on her face showing that this was something she was enjoying. Knowing that the twins were genuine and feeling it deep inside, Nathan started to let go of his apprehensions and became more and more aggressive with his thrusts.

0