219. Nathan’s Circumstances 3/4 (R-18)
345 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nathan came again, the alluring bodies of both the twins were too much for him. First they were giants compared to him, and second they really wanted to see his ejaculation face. The semen went onto the fabric in between Tala’s breasts and started to flow down her abdomen, all covered in that special fabric. Tala then opened her mouth and the semen all picked off and went inside while she swallowed. Nathan was surprised at this.

Tala: “It’s a special fabric that will never get dirty. Go on, you’re recovering so Atalinka will show you what she promised.”

Nathan turned to the other twin who was smiling. Atalinka sat Nathan on Tala’s lap now where his head lay against her flat belly and looked up towards a large rack. He could easily angle his head and look forward to see how that Atalinka was turning around while turning her head to look back at him as her large and nicely shaped ass was brought down on his penis.

Atalinka: “This is going to be fun.”

Atalinka’s ass was indeed an ass that was nice and thick. It was round and when Nathan looked at it, it rivaled whatever he had seen online from perverted artists. It pushed itself against Nathan and he felt the firmness of both buns squeezing his small dick. It was a far different feeling than leaving it to two soft mounds of breasts the couldn’t put in as much pressure since the ass was composed of muscle rather than soft adipose tissue.

Nathan: “Ahhh….”

Nathan felt it hard as Atalinka rubbed up and down while he was pushed into Tala’s lap. He pushed his head into Tala’s abs, of which he felt muscle there as she held his hands tightly while Atalinka floated and applied just the right amount to squeezing and pressure.

Nathan: “AhaAHAHAAAA!”

He came again, now huffing and puffing. He breathed heavy and wanted to change out of the sweat he had. The session was intense and he saw a lot of his semen coat the fabric over Atalinka’s ass. The divine ass that moved however it wanted. The twins had full control over every muscle in their body.

Tala: “Ass, breasts and mouth. You’ve now had the full course. Sister, should we clean him now?”

Atalinka: “Yes, he’s sweaty.”

The semen he squirted all over Atalinka flew off and into Atalinka’s mouth where she swallowed happily. Nathan watched that happen and in the next moment he was being carried in between the twins. Their tongues came out and they started licking his body to clean him. It was similar to the way cats cleaned but since the tongue went everywhere on his body he kept quiet and moved as they wanted him too.

The tongue of Atalinka went around his arms, his armpits, then his nipples which made him feel awkward. A man generally doesn’t want stimulation there, but seeing that he was slightly embarrassed Atalinka started sucking on his right one which caused him to stare in discomfort. Nathan didn’t want to tell her to stop because the tongue of this woman made him feel so good, and the way her eyes looked into his was mesmerizing.

Nathan thought perhaps he could let her get away with it before he suddenly felt Tala sucking on his other one. The tongues inside their mouths were doing a lot of rubbing and he could see them both smiling as they continued. While this happened they both pulled his arms to wrap around each of their heads.

Nathan felt emasculated like this, but somehow… it felt good as he lay there while the twins continued their work on his nipples. He then felt two hands on his dick and looking in between their heads down his body he saw that his erected penis was being stimulated. The fingers though… each of their index fingers was now obviously seen as larger than his erect penis.

Nathan felt even more pathetic, and even more turned on.

He came again, and they both swallowed, and then the unthinkable happened.

Tala: “You know Nathan, our tongues have cleaned every part of your body except one.”

Atalinka: “Can you turn over on your stomach and bend over a bit. It’ll be easier for entry this way.”

Nathan: “Wait… you’re going too—”

Tala: “Yes.”

Atalinka: “We’re going deep, both at the same time.”

Nathan didn’t even fight. He didn’t talk. He was in shock. He heard that they would swallow his feces and allow him to use their mouths as a toilet, but he never thought they would be so happy to have this done to him.

As he lay there, two tongues went up his ass. The twins pushed their mouths together and stuck their tongues out, and it entered the exit that was on his behind. The tongues went in deep and felt all around inside him as the two women sucked on his anus and pulled out feces. Nathan felt his abdomen relieved from the tension that may have been in there and felt a bit lighter as they worked. It was amazing, and there was pressure on his prostate which made him come again on the bed.

The two days went by like this. It went by quickly as he never had a dull moment, and in between when he needed to rest, he slept while naked in their arms. Food was brought to the room by the attendants in the sect and Nathan ate whenever he was hungry and got all the exercise he needed from the stimulation that made him spew his batter.

Soon the two days ended. Nathan went to sleep, and then woke up the next day and in front of him was a beautiful woman. It was the Eternal Virgin Matriarch, also called Mistress Pi.

Pi: “Greetings my husband, did your servants treat you well?”

Looking up, Nathan was shocked. Pi was amazing. She wasn’t as tall as the twins but she was still taller than he was. Her body was slimmer and her hourglass not as pronounced, but there was an elegance to her that made him feel soft and squishy inside.

Nathan: “Matriarch?”

Pi: “Call me Pi. I am going to be your wife. Atalinka, Tala, are we ready to start the ceremony?”

Nathan: “Ceremony?”

Pi: “My husband, it may be a little uncomfortable to open you up and complete the procedure that will make the both of us able to unite as husband and wife. It will take a few hours before we can mate, but despite the discomfort I promise you won’t be damaged. Will you allow me to start now?”

Nathan: “Yes.”

Nathan said this without thinking. After going two days where he was completely toyed with in many ways and expelled many loads of semen he didn’t know what else to do. He also watched as Tiras had sex with Fula a few times while Atalinka and Tala gave him a double blowjob. Nathan’s mind was a mess and he couldn’t think past the next few hours.

Pi sensed this was the case and knew this was the best time to go ahead with the ceremony. She cared for Nathan, and this was the best way to do it since it only needed to be done once.

Pi: “Girls, hold him in place. Use the formation I taught you.”

Atalinka & Tala: “Yes Mistress.”

Nathan felt himself being completely surrounded by the two girls, but since he had grown used to it he didn’t mind.

Nathan: “Are you going to be hugging me close throughout the ceremony?”

They two of them smiled.

Pi: “They’re going to be holding you close and in place my husband, because what I’m going to do will be very uncomfortable. You mustn’t say no to this, since this ceremony involves awakening the physique that lets you and I produce a nectar once a year by making love. You can make love to me as much as you want of course each year, but only once is needed for the nectar. I’ll always be open to you after the ceremony.”

Nathan stared at Pi thinking about how beautiful she was. This Matriarch would no longer be a virgin after they made love, but he could only imagine everything she had seen over her life time as she was eons older than he was. Millions of years. All of human history in the world he came from was no longer than 100,000 years at most, and even then he couldn’t say that they were fully human in that history. She eclipsed that far longer and Nathan could not think about it.

Pi: “Is he in place?”

The twins nodded.

Nathan noticed that both of them were holding his penis. They held it tight and pointed it up. Nathan was aroused, he had always been aroused. He even peed with an erect penis because every time he peed it was drunk by one of the twins.

Pi stared at his penis.

Pi: “Nathan, take a deep breath. It’ll be uncomfortable for a whole day. Then once it’s done we’ll make love. I promise.”

Nathan started to feel the hair on his neck stand on end. This ceremony might not be what he expected at all.

0