220. Nathan’s Circumstances 4/4 (R-18)
532 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nathan: “Why is it going to be uncomfortable?”

Pi looked at Nathan, then sighed.

Pi: “Husband, it’s because I’m going to go inside your penis to awaken your physique. It will take some time, and it won’t be comfortable while I’m inside. I’ll be going into your testicles too in order to fix everything.”

Nathan: “What!”

Nathan was shocked, but before he could fully react the twins had restrained him Pi quickly warped inside. Nathan watched as Pi went down his urethra while feeling what seemed like a big body move inside him, it didn’t cause pain but there was a level of discomfort that he could never describe to anyone.

Nathan: “Why… why! Why— Why?”

Nathan was slightly panicking as he struggled to move but found that he could not. The hands that were holding him didn’t let him do anything that he wanted and he sat watching as Pi went inside and made it seem like his penis was stretching, but again… it didn’t hurt.

Pi continued to go inside and soon he felt like someone was inside his penis and going up to his prostate bladder and then finally into his balls. His balls stretched and he felt it grow in size. He felt like he needed to ejaculate, he felt his reflex go out hard but when he tried he found that his penis was being squeezed by the large fingers of both Atalinka and Tala.

Tala: “Nathan, take a breath. Keep breathing.”

Atalinka: “It will be some time, but keep breathing. Just keep breathing.”

He was held close between their bodies, pushed in as he felt their breasts on each side. His penis kept itself erect and he made sure to follow their instructions. It might have been uncomfortable having what felt like a continuous orgasm where he couldn’t release his load, but it wasn’t a horrible feeling.

Nathan: “Ahh… ahh..”

Tala: “There you go Nathan. You’re doing great.”

Atalinka: “Keep it up.”

While he was focusing on trying to tide through the discomfort, Pi was inside his balls. She moved around each little tube to find the parts that had spiritual veins so she could activate what was compatible. Using her power to move around was easy as she moved certain parts into place.

Initially, if Nathan had lived a full life his previous life instead of having it cut short, he would not have had damaged meridians within his balls. Since his body was that of a mortal, it wasn’t hard to fix, but it also meant that while Nathan wouldn’t age, he could also never cultivate and the twins would not only have to use their hands to cover him, but also be his protection the rest of his life.

It wasn’t bad though.

What other man could claim twin beauties who would make them ejaculate at a simple order? He could still have sex with Pi herself whenever he wanted, and she would never mistreat her husband. Pi found she had some feelings for him despite how pathetic he was, but she also found that the desire to nurture him as someone who also benefits her made it an equal relationship in her eyes.

Pi: “Just move this here, seal that there.”

It took a few hours for her to finish moving things around and into place. Once it had been moved, Nathan saw his balls glow from the outside. He was still controlling his breathing as his heart rate increased over the discomfort. In the meantime, the soft words of the twins continued to soothe him until Pi sent the twins a telepathic message.

Pi: “I’m done. You can let him spew me out now.”

The two index fingers that were pinching Nathan’s urethra closed relaxed and he felt something big coming. He pushed out a large load, he felt his prostate being massaged and he was turned on to where it hurt… then Pi did come out in a large load that he had never felt before.

Lots of semen came out with her, coating her from head to toe… but he found his dick got bigger. It was now bigger than the twins index finger and Nathan felt a little better for it despite the mental exhaustion from having a full grown woman inside his balls.

Pi: “You were such a good husband who endured for your wife.”

Pi moved over to him and hugged him close. The semen on her all balled up and the Eternal Virgin Matriarch swallowed all of it before licking her lips. She walked over to Nathan and caressed his face, then kissed him deeply with her tongue pushing inside. Nathan didn’t know how to react, it was like having a dream where he didn’t know if he was awake because everything happening was so good.

Nathan: “You’re beautiful, but I’m tired.”

Pi: “Clean the bed. I’ll lay here with you until you wake up so we can make love as soon as you do.”

Nathan lay on the bed and rested. The twins stayed by the sides looking after both their mistress and Nathan. For immortals, a few hours of sleep was nothing more than a blink of an eye, and so when Nathan awakened, he was immediately greeted with Pi who had sex with him.

Sex wasn’t what Nathan imagined, and it was everything that he hoped it would be.  It felt good, it was intimate and even if he didn’t know the Eternal Virgin Matriarch at all before that day, the act made them pair bond deeply. In his heart, Nathan still loved Tiras but somehow felt a little sad about how he felt towards her.

When they finished up and were kissing, Pi smiled.

Pi: “Here is your first wife, I have somewhere I need to go.”

Pi smiled as Tiras was there in the room.

Pi: “Atalinka and Tala can exit the room and stand guard around to give you both some privacy, but this nectar I have to bring to someone. It’s time for me to go.”

Tiras walked over to Nathan who was in bed. The two of them were alone. She had cleaned herself using cultivation and saw that Nathan was cleaned by Pi before she left. The bed was made fresh and outside the twins were standing guard. The twins would always be around to make sure that Nathan was safe. 

Tiras: “Nathan, although our beginning was hard I think this end is worth it.”

Nathan took a few moments to think about what was being said. While they had trials at the beginning, things gradually became easier as they became used to what life was throwing at them. There were many obstacles and curves, and much of it was caused by Nathan’s own perversive circumstances. 

Nathan: “We have. Tiras. I love you.”

Tiras: “I love you too, Nathan.”

They kissed. They made love together for the first time, and everything suddenly made sense to them. It didn’t matter what they had been through nor what was going to happen in the future. Nathan’s larger dick seemed to have special properties that could drive Tiras crazy. It felt amazing to her and suddenly she didn’t know why she needed to have sex with anyone else.

It was an experience that she didn’t think possible. Something happened to Nathan, something special.

When they were done, they went at it again. It was to make up for all the other times Tiras had sex with someone who wasn’t Nathan. Even if it was a requirement for her to gain power, it was a debt that had to be equalized in the name of fairness. If Nathan wanted his own children, Tiras was going to give it to him without a doubt.

A few days passed by when they finally decided to take a break from all the wild sex.

Tiras: “Nathan… do you still want me to sleep with others? I don’t want to throw Fula away because she’s been loyal.”

Nathan: “Keep sleeping with whoever you want, just keep recording it for me. I already know your heart, and somehow we’ve bonded despite it.”

Nathan had a keen understanding that the bond they shared was different from the kind that was made with oxytocin and hormones. That kind of pair bonding was what mortals did, but they weren’t mortals anymore and the way they bonded was also different. There was a soul bond between them that couldn’t go away, just as there was now a soul bond between Nathan, the twins as well as Pi.

It was a bond that he couldn’t get rid of either.

Tiras: “Nathan… I don’t want you to have sex with more than just the twins and Pi other than me.”

The Sect was an all female sect. Tiras seemed to have a fear that if Nathan started taking an interest in more, it would be hard for her to have a turn.

Nathan: “Tiras, I’m not sure I want more than what’s already given to me. Also, Atalinka and Tala can’t remove their clothing for a long time. It’s part of their cultivation debt to reach the top at their age. One day when they’ve paid off that debt, it may take eons, then I can do it with them too… but I still like watching you. So keep recording everything.”

There were smiles on both their faces as they continued.

Pi who was moving away also smiled as she saw her husband with his first wife. It wasn’t something she cared for. When someone lives a long time, things like jealousy can often go away. What is fair and unfair seem minuscule when someone lives forever. Pi instead focused on one thing, that she heard Kevin calling to her and she was now going to meet him.

0