221. The Last Rushed Chapter (End)
586 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited at a designated place for the Eternal Matriarch to reach me. She was no longer a virgin anymore and that part of her name was now useless to say. I had calculated everything, Zotza wasn’t going to be difficult at all. Robin was also with me to kill Ruiso.

I feel like Ruiso is the kind of person who would demand an author change the story to suit his own tastes. I’m not sure though. I just felt like he was that kind of person. In either case we weren’t waiting long. Pi arrived.

Pi: “Kevin, here’s the nectar. The first batch is the only one that’ll be able to split Zotza into twelve parts. Where are the other ten?”

Kevin: “I don’t need them. Robin and I should be enough.”

Pi: “I… are you sure? You’re going to face the monster by yourself like this?”

Kevin: “They won’t have a chance.”

Robin: “When Kevin gets this way, there isn’t anyway to talk to him. He doesn’t take risks so it shouldn’t be a problem. Just follow us if you want.”

Pi then followed behind as I opened a portal and moved right next to Zotza’s sleeping egg. Zotza was there with her loyal follower Ruiso. I didn’t care. I threw the nectar at the shell and a bunch of lights suddenly shot everywhere. It was the kind of lights similar to fireworks and soon Zotza was split into twelve and Ruiso was there.

Just like we rehearsed. Robin immediately killed Ruiso.

Zotza’s clones all looked around, they were about to start talking but I moved quickly and killed them all. There was no longer a trace of Zotza anywhere. Just like that, the biggest threat to the  multiverse was dead.

Anticlimactic… I know.

Pi was standing nearby looking at us. She had a weird look on her face as though asking ‘that’s it.’

Kevin: “Yes Eternal Matriarch, that’s it.”

Pi: “That really is it. I can’t even feel that Zotza is alive anymore. To think… a monster that was alive for eons, millions of years… a permanent fixture that stalked me often and constantly tried to take away my chastity from the husband I was supposed to be with… is now dead.”

Robin: “You know Kevin, that was a bit too easy. After everything we went through…”

Kevin: “What do you expect? We accumulated experience after each lifetime, we learned the ins and outs of everything. What we just did wasn’t easy at all, it just looked easy because we prepared everything ahead of time. Don’t you get it? If we had given time for Zotza to talk she might have found a way to fight back. We took it by surprised and I blasted it into oblivion. I fought the urge, the damned urge to have a long conversation that would make a final fight more satisfying because I wanted to just move on from all of this. Now let’s go back. I don’t want them to worry.”

Robin: “Alright.”

Pi: “Wait, don’t you want to see your brother in person? Nathan? He’s now my husband and I’m his second wife.”

I thought about what Pi was saying.

Kevin: “Sure, Robin and I will bring our family over to meet him once we go back. We know where your Sect is. Just give us a token so there aren’t any misunderstandings on the way there.”

Pi: “Sure. Here you go.”

Kevin: “Make sure you take care of Nathan. He’s… kind of been through a lot.”

Robin: “I don’t think so, I think he really enjoyed his voyeuristic ways.”

Kevin: “You really don’t feel any problem with me sticking my dick in other women?”

Robin: “Not at all. Nathan’s become that way too. He’s kind of my kindred spirit now.”

I had to shake my head. I think multiple reincarnations only made us more idiotic. I don’t know if I want to explain much of everything that happened, so once this conversation ends I’ll summarize.

Pi: “Alright, please come soon. I’ll be going now.”

Pi bowed. She was indeed a beautiful woman and I’m sure Nathan was lucky that he had someone like her taking care of him. Robin and I felt the world go dark… I guess Eterna wanted to talk to us one more time.

Eterna: “You both did it. You ended the threat.”

Kevin: “We sure did. Is there anything we need to do now?”

Eterna: “No.”

Robin: “What about our reward?”

Eterna: “You’re already the most powerful duo in all the multiverse since you took out Zotza. Is there any other reward that would make you happy?”

Probably not.

Eterna: “In the future, perhaps eons later there may be another Zotza. Can we call upon you when we sense someone trying to trigger an end to the multiverse again?”

Robin: “Of course.”

Robin smiled. Eterna disappeared. It was over.

I looked at Robin as she had been by my side through almost all of this.

Kevin: “What do you want to do now?”

Robin: “Well… how about having children? Impregnate me, and then get everyone else pregnant as well. Nuri and Mei Nu can’t get pregnant anymore… which is sad but you can still put babies in everyone else.”

I guess that’s a good goal…

And… the promised summary epilogue.

Well….

Nathan continued living his days out watching Tiras have sex while having the Eternal Matriarch near him too. That was a good life. He tried to explore other parts of the immortal world, there were surprisingly many places in the infinite universe that looked like modern Japan. Unfortunately it was hard for him to interact with people due to the two beautiful giant women who had to keep hands on his genitals at all times… well sometimes they kept it in one of their mouths because they loved to tease him too much and he ended up letting out his juices.

After eons passed, his sexual partner count increased by two when the twins Atalinka and Tala could join in.

As for Robin, and our poly?

I did impregnate everyone.

Each of them had daughters, only Robin gave me a son. Our children became large nations. Lots of other things happened that were interesting but not dangerous. Let’s just say, we no longer aged and could no longer die. Most of our days were spent helping mortals to feel good about ourselves since those situations never went away.

The immortal universe was an infinite space to explore… and after eons passed Eterna called us to put an end to another lifeforms that was going the same path as Zotza.

Our poly didn’t quite fit in anywhere even if our children found places to belong too… we were just a bunch of misfits wandering the endless Immortal Universe, and honestly… we were like the Guardians of the Multiverse… which totally sounds like a rip off of another franchise in the first world I lived in.

Now, after all this one might ask if I was happy to live forever having sex with the women I loved and having children who also lived forever without dying.

Damn right I was happy.

Don’t let any idiots fool you into thinking eternal life is bad.

Those people just don’t understand how great it is because they’re narrow minded and stupid. Eternal life is awesome. I don’t have to worry about getting old. I can eat as much as I damn want without getting fat, and because I’m powerful I don’t have to worry about anyone killing me. I even have an alarm system to tell me when someone is getting too powerful.

There are no detriments or cons to live forever like this.

Thanks for listening to my tale my dear readers. Your world will never collide with mine and you’ll all be stuck on that miserable little planet called Earth where there won’t be any immortals. 

Well, at least you got to see how my life transmigrated. I just wrote this novel and made some loser on a web novel website publish it.

So this is the end.

Good bye.

3