Episode 3: The B3 Club Part 2
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Kenta started slowly, letting the head of his dick slip gently inside Clarissa, moaning as he felt that telltale jolt of electricity shoot up his spine. He grabbed onto her thighs roughly to try to ease himself out before starting in earnest.
 
He eased himself into Clarissa's cunt, savoring every single inch of the scalding-hot fuckhole gripping him, bringing a warmth into his core. "S - sorry girls, but... this is right in front of me." He punctuated his words by finally jamming the rest of his length into the Russian, smashing his hardened thighs against her taut legs. Before pulling out, he savored Clarissa's depths, looking over at Mika as he grinded his hips against her mother.
 
With his decision made, things began to fall nicely into place for everyone. This was still a party, after all, Celestia and her students had plenty to occupy themselves.
 
So while he got to grips with the blonde bombshell - Clarissa made things easier by shoving Kenta down onto one of the couches and straddling him - the other girls kept having fun around the room without them: Celestia changed the music and Mika did karaoke five feet from her mom getting pounded silly, then she and Athena danced on the pole together, ending in a lip-locked makeout. Occasionally one of the girls would make her way over and join them on the couch for a moment, usually to make out with Kenta while he buried his cock in Russian MILF pussy, but mostly they just let him do his thing.
 
And Clarissa did her thing right back. She'd left Kenta's face a mess of lipstick marks as she rode him, bouncing that juicy, overgrown oiled ass of hers in his lap with a series of hot, wet slaps and spluts. She clung to him desperately, holding his face between her melons as she fucked him nice and hard and fast, showing no reservations about letting him blow his load inside of her. 
 
And she lactated, of course. Once those pasties were peeled off, she wasted no time in demonstrating, shoving a fat, dollop-dropping nipple in his mouth and feeding him like a growing boy, which got her plenty of ass-slaps and catcalling from the others. She responded with a few stripper moves of her own, popping her booty and grinding on the cock inside her even harder~
 
Kenta, of course, loved having her nipple in his mouth and lashed the pink nub with his tongue,  drinking milk straight from the tap as he drilled up into her.
 
And somewhere, during all this time fucking Clarissa, Kenta lost his shirt. Somehow that seemed to cross a line nobody had gone over yet, what with him now the only fully-naked person in the room... even the Russian riding him at least had a choker on. It made the girls stare even more, unable to hide their rising lust as they ogled his strong, hard, masculine form. They looked like wild animals that had just been thrown a big, hard slab of meat.
 
Kenta was completely losing himself in all that was Clarissa and the foreign goddess was milking him as much as he was milking her. Even while not vigorously pounding, her pussy basically massaged his cock, egging him to release inside of her.
 
It was the grind that did it. Eventually, Kenta lifted her up and turned around, practically throwing her onto the couch, still attached at the hips. He grabbed her by the heels of her shoes to use as handles and lifted her legs straight up, knees coming to rest on either side of her head as he started powerfucking her oiled-up cunt in earnest. His ass in the air, his wet hair pinned to his back, his balls slapping into Clarissa over and over... it was a blessed sight for the other girls to bear witness to.
 
Then, with one final slam downwards, Kenta unloaded his first orgasm of the night into Mika's mother, balls tightening and quaking as they poured thick and creamy cum into her, eventually shooting out, splashing over the floor and the seat of the couch.
 
Mika thrust her drink into the air and cheered, and Athena and Celestia followed suit. They clinked their glasses together and drained them to the last drop, all while Kenta and Clarissa continued to lock eyes with each other in the afterthroes of their orgasms, both moaning and trembling as that succubus drained his balls.
 
Such an irreverent mood. They didn't care one bit about making this night special or romantic. They were just acting like animals, and sweeping him up into their pace as they did. Kenta wasn't even done fucking out the last of his cream before he was tugged off of Clarissa and had a fresh cocktail thrust into his hand. He was downing it even as the last of his cumshot dripped out onto the floor.
 
He got one last glimpse of Clarissa fingering her leaking pussy, thrusting his bubbling cum deep inside herself while Celestia shoved a cigarette in her mouth and lit it up, before he was hauled onto the stage by the dancing Athena and Mika, bumped between their bodies, pressed in on by breasts on both sides. They took turns kissing him and grabbing his ass and cock, massaging the weary rod back to some semblance of life. 
 
Being up on stage made Kenta feel like a bit of a stripper himself, and he grasped the pole above his head tightly and spread his legs, which urged the pair to get down there amongst them, squatting side-by-side in front of him.
 
And then they got to work, doing what naturally and obviously came to them when they squatted between a man’s legs.
 
"Homph..." groaned Mika as she lifted his dick into her mouth with her tongue. His balls naturally came to rest on her tits, where Athena gave them a good tonguing... before the girls switched over to using their breasts. They both grinned like cheeky brats as they moved to their knees, mashing their glittering, shiny breasts together around his cock, nursing him back to health, smacking his dick with their fist-sized nipples, leaving his meaty rod stinging.  
 
Thankfully, there was plenty of smooshy, soft breast to ease himself back into after, releasing all the tension from his flesh and turning his churning balls back to high production.
 
And sure enough, Kenta’s cock was quickly roaring back to full power from being sandwiched between Athena and Mika's gravity-defying tits, enjoying the first ever paizuri he’d actually been conscious for... and oiled, at that! His leaking member bucked and pulsed as they rubbed him between their dripping expanses, the body glitter from the two rubbing off and making it sparkle. 
 
Being mashed and squished between four giant, youthful tits with plenty of firmness was very, very nice indeed, and it was hard to keep his voice to himself, horny moans soon slipping out... much to Celestia’s delight. She urged him on, encouraging her pet hunk to thrust deep into Athena and Mika’s combined chests... which he gladly did.
 
“Ohhh... Ohhhhhhhh...!”
 
Maybe it was the alcohol, but Kenta was having fun getting caught up in this whirlpool of nonsense.
 
---
 
Behind them, he saw Celestia pulling Clarissa onto the couch, both of them talking to Stocking who'd seemingly snuck in at some point. Seeing Stocking between the two busty milfs on the couch surprised Kenta a bit, but he decided she wasn't unwelcome at all when he saw what she did next.
 
Stocking placed a little baggy of highly-potent sex drugs on the minibar, then snuggled down onto the couch with Celestia and Clarissa, resting a hand on both the other girl's crotches, casually shoving fingers into their dripping and eager cunts as she watched Kenta and his students going at it.
 
She really had a way with girls. Guess that's why she runs this place.
 
And the sight actually gave Kenta a bit of an idea. He was up on the platform, so why shouldn't he perform a bit? With a little smile the chiseled teacher, now oiled and glittered up through simple bodily contact, dipped his body downward in front of the teenage fucksluts in front of him. He slipped his cock downwards so that it disappeared into their combined shelf of titflesh, only to reappear below a moment later, the girl’s hard nipples dragging across his front as he thrust his legs out to the side. He completed his squat with his uncontained tool slapping against their thighs and spilling seemingly endless amounts of clear, sticky precum down their legs.
 
The return trip was much the same, Kenta gyrating back upwards, slapping his cock against the underside of their tits this time, sliding all the way back up again. 
 
... He kinda hoped it looked good. It wasn’t like he’d ever done anything like this before, even if his chiseled musculature really helped out with the visuals. Then again, these girls seemed liked they’d be happy with whatever he decided to do. 
 
Yeah, at the end of the day, this was a performance for friends, after all. Kenta smiled, reminding himself to relax.
 
And he needed to, because what he did next was even bolder: 
 
With an air of machismo, and a little smugness that played to his audience, Kenta let go of the pole and reached for the girls squatting on either side of him. He ran a hand through their respective heads of fluffy hair as his spurting dick sprung free of its shiny prison, bouncing, swaying, and releasing plenty more precum over the pair of walking teen onaholes servicing him.
 
And Athena and Mika, predictably, loved it. He might still be learning the ropes of dominating bitches, but it looked like his test audience was very, very receptive. The second they felt his fingers running through their hair, tugging tufts and pushing through their combined orange locks, their minds blanked, thoughts replaced by static. They smiled like dumb puppies, tongues stretching out to lick, lash... and just generally give that phat cawk a 5-star tonguebath. They were diligent.
 
Their reverent ministrations on his rod continued like this for a bit, with Kenta trying to play up his reactions for the crowd in front of him with arched backs, flexed muscles and drawn out moans every time one of the two hit a spot that made his cock jump. 
 
And in no time at all, he felt another orgasm bubbling up within him. He groaned, hesitating for a second, before figuring what the hell. He had plenty more to give, and the night was far from over. So he tightened his grip on Athena and Mika’s hair and firmly brought them forward on their knees, pressing his burning dick between their oily melons. He slammed himself home with a gasp, and started to fire off.
 
Kenta’s first few gushes went wide, pouring out from between the girl’s compressed cleavage to hose down the audience... before he was finally able to re-bury his rod in the jiggling teenage wonderland before him, spilling his seed over the two hungry sluts before him. 
 
And they went wild! It was hard not to focus on Athena and Mika as they hurried to taste and slurp, shamelessly moaning around his cock as they gobbled up cum, lapping and swallowing, quietly sharing a moment of bliss as they kissed through the web of semen lacing them together. Mika had gotten the lion's share of his seed on her chest, so she graciously hefted a tit into Athena's mouth for cleaning, then Athena shared it right back to Mika, feeding it to her with her tongue.
 
“Guhhh...”
 
Orgasm over, Kenta came back to reality... and remembered his audience. He raised his eyes towards Celestia, Clarissa and Stocking.
 
Oops. And Celestia and Clarissa might be okay with a little spectacle, but what about Stocking! Stocking, a self-declared lesbian, had just watched a husky, built male with a ridiculously masculine, testosterone-fueled cock, pump out thick streams of cum all over the breadth and length of her private booth.
 
Was she livid? 
 
... He couldn’t tell. Volleys of cum had lanced across her beautiful features, a hot white stream splashing her face and cleavage.
 
Kenta braced himself for the worst.
 
But instead... the club proprietress moaned. A little "Oooooh!" slipped from her purple-painted lips as she thrust her chest forwards, arching her back.
 
Then she sunk back into the couch, writhing and squirming, hands not sure where to go at first. Finally they made it to her breasts, tongue slipping out to slap around her face in slow circles, lapping up the heady stink of Kenta's hot semen. Celestia and Clarissa watched with obvious interest as their lesbian bestie reduced to such a pig-like state, self-molesting with her tongue poking in the air... before they dove in to help, both of them kissing her and licking her face, sharing long webs of Kenta's cum between their juicy, dripping mouths. Their asses swung up around and bumped together as they mounted their girlfriend.
 
And they weren't the only girls having a feast of Kenta's semen. All around him, all five girls were working on the cum soaking them, each one looking like a depraved hussy. What little they didn't catch dripped off the stage and the couch, adding further to the haze of his musk hanging over the room very nicely now.
 
Kenta didn't know what to think about the fact that the girls seemed to be reveling in his cum. The two teens at his feet were really going to town, to the point where he wondered if they’d been hypnotized by the Geomorphs! Was it possible? Had they made his cum addictive to weaken him? 
 
No, probably not. 
 
"Mm, looks like this dress is ruined now," murmured Stocking from beneath the other two girls, breaking the silence. "Guess I gotta..."
 
Without waiting for confirmation, she gripped the front of her little black dress and tore, shredding it easily as if designed for it. Her toned belly came out first, then her hefty, heaving tits and nice big hips, shredding away, freed in all her nudity. All she had on underneath was an outfit strikingly similar to the other girls, two purple titty-pasties and a thong so small it might as well not have been there. They combined with fingerless elbow gloves, stockings and open-toed high heels, creating an outfit, all up, with less material than a standard t-shirt to it. 
 
The angel stood up slowly, still looking very semen-drunk, and put one heel on top of the miniature stage. Her huge hooters wobbled up into view, filling Kenta’s immediate world with pale, buxom goth breasts. She smiled at him, looking like a predator about to devour her prey.
 
"Looks like you're making a bit of a mess... You bad boy."
 
Stocking opened her hand, showing off a pair of sky-blue pasties, and abruptly slapped them onto Kenta's chest, one after the other, sticking them to his nipples with a suddenness that made them sting. 
 
Kenta made a bit of a show for the proprietress of rubbing his pastied-up nipples, feigning like the slaps hurt more than they did in order to drag his hands over his scarred, oiled up pectorals. "That kinda hurt. These things mean I'm a dancer now?"
 
Well... Maybe that wasn’t too far off... Maybe he really was fitting in with their bawdy little group. Stocking definitely seemed to like him more now, or at least enough to do what she did next, which was catch him by the neck and suddenly start kissing him, smearing her dripping lipstick all over as she smacked her lips on his again and again. 
 
He groaned, quickly returning the purple goth's savagely starving kiss. 
 
How great. What a great thing that was happening. So great that Athena and Mika felt his cock once again rising to attention, whereupon they took the initiative by sucking the last of his semen out of his dick... and it came easily in response to making out with this buxom bad-bitch.
 
If there was one person that was probably a bad idea to show weakness to, Kenta figured it was Stocking. Swallowing his pride, he grabbed onto one of her giant, soft tits, sinking his fingers into the smooth flesh to the point where they almost disappeared. The way the goth bitch was acting, he figured that she wouldn't mind if he went a little rough, so he really got in there, pawing, jiggling, compressing and tugging them like they were specifically meant as playthings.
 
Eventually after sucking on Stocking's tongue for a while, Kenta grabbed onto her twintone purple-pink hair and pulled it back with a firm but slow motion so he could nip her neck, panting raggedly into her soft skin as he did. 
 
"Figured that running this place meant you'd be used to seeing messes by now." Another bite, returning the goth's lipstick to her. "Didn't you say you were a lesbian, anyway? Because you're pretty fucking hot when you wear cum like that."
 
He turned around towards the pole (which caused a bit of frustration to Athena and Mika), placed his hands on it and spread his legs before slowly bending downward to the point where his hands were almost touching the base and his ass was in the air. He gave his hips as best of a wiggle as a muscled-up guy could while wearing nothing but oil, glitter and nipple pasties, making that fat throbbing cock and nuts slap his thighs with nice, impactful thuds. 
 
“How’s that...?” Kenta teased. Inside, the guy was screaming at himself that he'll probably be embarrassed about all this the next morning, but he hoped it looked more sexy than silly to the girls watching him.
 
And Stocking just looked down at him, bent over like that, and responded immediately by slapping a hand to his ass in a vicious spank, giving Kenta's firm, plump ass the exact same crude groping and teasing he'd given her tits just a few minutes ago. At the same time, Athena and Mika both wrapped themselves around one of his legs, kissing their way all the way up to his waist. As if the cock throbbing away between his legs couldn't get any harder... Stocking grasped his balls and started squeezing them, while Athena and Mika squeezed themselves in to suck the head from either side, batting it around between their tongues.
 
"Hmph~ Don't go ahead of yourself just because you're a huge perv. I don’t hire men."
 
Stocking took a bottle of wine from the nearby counter, pushed it to her mouth to chug half its contents in a few solid gulps, then turned it down over his ass, the loud 'glug-glug-glug' sounding in the room as she slowly but surely drained the rest of the bottle all over him. Athena and Mika got splashed too, but they just squealed and took even deeper shelter in his crotch. Satisfied, Stocking tossed the bottle aside and called over Celestia and Clarissa, even as she sank down into a squat at the foot of the stage.
 
"... But, you can keep me entertained for a few hours, at least."
 
And that was how the next round of tonight's fun began, with all five girls crowded around their new stripper and dancer as he worked the pole, learning quickly with the occasional technical instruction from Athena or Stocking like "Stick your ass out more" and the much less technical instructions from the other three, like "Show us that phat cock~"
 
Kenta found it hot being objectified like this, and he followed all their pointers, correcting his technique to the best of his ability. This led to him shaking, posing and twirling with sweat, oil and liquor rolling down his cut form. And spanking just redoubled his efforts, each swat bringing out a hiss from between his teeth and a bit of a leak from his rock-solid cock which was now in an almost-permanent state of rigidity.
 
And with him drenched in a mixture of oil and wine still, every gyration of his body was accompanied by someone licking something. He had flashes of the girl's tongues all over, barely able to keep track of them all: Celestia burying her face in his ass, Athena sucking his toes, Stocking vacuum-slurping wine directly off his shaft, the mother/daughter duo sinking their tongues into his chiseled abs and v-cut... 
 
The girls all over him, their everything on his everything, it was hard to keep track of. His entire body felt like it was tingling and he would move his hands only to brush against something that would make someone moan or gasp or giggle. It was impossible for him to properly tell who or where he was touching with the utter mass of slut stacked around him. The kisses on his thighs and balls made his cock bounce and leak, pouring precum all over anyone in the way. Having Celestia's body pressed against his from behind was like a soft pillows supporting him and egging him on.
 
Still, Kenta performed as well as he could as he shivered here and there from the overwhelming feeling. Celestia pressed her face into his ass and ran her manicured fingers over his throbbing rod from behind just as Stocking slipped her lips backwards and off of it, to make sure that the member didn't go one second from getting some kind of stimulation. Clarissa and Mika took to working his midsection, and Athena seemed more than content with her place between his legs, her face buried deep in his crotch as she drooled a bit. 
 
Kenta couldn't see it, but he was very much sure that she was thrumming her fingers over her clit.
 
The straw that broke the camel's back was Stocking giving the side of Kenta's glans a little kiss. His head slid backwards and his abs tensed as he fired off again. Both Celestia and Stocking let go of his jumping cock, letting it twitch and throb and buck as it fired rope after rope of his thick, lava-hot cum all over her, so that for the second time to day that lesbian’s face had been left dripping with semen. Her eyes rolled back into her skull, her tongue poking out and twitching stupidly in the air as cum dripped off of her. She felt utterly humiliated, and it wasn't even midnight yet.
 
It made her cum like a dumb animal just thinking about it.
0