Episode 3: The B3 Club Part 3
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Watersports warning on this chapter!
 
---
 
The night just went on and on with no end in sight... Or at least, that's how it seemed. Because it was plain as day the girls were all having a lot to drink, chugging beers and cocktails and whatever else they could in-between working over their stripper's body. It was getting obvious someone was going to need to let go sooner or later.
 
The girls were getting feisty and it was obvious someone needed to take charge, but it ended up coming from an unexpected direction... Seeing the state Stocking was in, Celestia pressed into her from behind, squeezing the younger girl's breasts, mashing them together as they both eyeballed Kenta's bitch-tamer. "We're losing sight of what we came here for, dearest Stocking... Shouldn't we proceed...?"
 
Stocking spat in disgust, trying to look unimpressed. She immediately went back to lapping up Kenta's cum afterwards, diminishing the effect. "I don't even like men. I just got roped up in your stupid shitty fuckfest and now I'm going to have to fuck him too! Shit! Fuck!"
 
Celestia laughed in her usual angelic way. "Now now... We can at least make it fun... Why don't we figure out the order by doing that again, mm?"
 
Stocking's eyes widened, then she smiled. "That? With a guy watching...? Ahhh, that's so fucking dirty! Slut!”
 
"Clarissa can help him judge, mm? Since she already had a turn."
 
Stocking's features pinched as she let out one of her trademark bitchy laughs. "I'm not gonna lose to you, though~"
 
As it turned out, the room was adjacent to an alleyway outside. A nice, dirty, filthy alleyway littered with trash, where nobody was likely to bother them. Kenta followed the five stripper-style girls outside, wondering what on earth they had planned... and his eyes soon alighted on four beers held by Celestia. She passed two to Clarissa and two to him.
 
"Alright, girls... As you all know," she said, steepling her fingers, "We're all very eager to fuck Kenta... So, we're going to determine an order. Everyone squat, please~"
 
Stocking picked up on it right away and squatted right down in the alley without needing to be told. Athena and Mika followed a little more slowly, looking confused. Celestia clapped joyfully.
 
"Kenta, Clarissa, if you could feed us those yummy beers, please~? Just upend them down our whore throats, like you'd normally do... Then, we'll play a little game."
 
"What... kind of game?" asked Mika, looking a little scared.
 
"Oh, it's very simple... You know how to hold your bladder, don't you~? Well, we're going to see who can last the longest! Whoever has to 'go' first, making a naughty mess all over this filthy alleyway... will be crowned our loser. And anyone who lasts longer than her, gets to screw Kenta before her. If you really want his dick in you, you shouldn't have any problem holding it in, mm?"
 
Then she squatted down between the two younger girls, putting an arm around Athena and Mika each. And that was how Kenta found four supermodel-level girls in just nipple pasties now, peeling off their pussy pasties and massaging some sensation into their plump lower lips as they got ready to try to not piss themselves in front of the guy they liked~ They opened their mouths, ready to drink, and Clarissa grinned, clinking her two beers with his. "Well, you heard her!" laughed the blonde Russian. "No time like the present!"
 
And on that note she fitted her two beers to Mika and Celestia's mouths, upturned them, and let both girls start chugging the amber liquid down, filling their already-bloated bladders.
 
Was Kenta actually seeing what was taking place? Did he, along the way, somehow pass out and was having some kind of weird dream, or was Celestia really proposing this completely and utterly debased way of determining the fuck order? He looked at his boss in a brand new light and imagined doing a bunch of unspeakable things to her and figured that she'd get off on every single one.
 
"...Fuck, Celestia, you dirty whore."
 
Screw it, caution to the wind. Kenta gave another quick grab onto Clarissa's ass before taking his bottles and stepping up to Athena and Stocking, whereupon he slipped them between their lips and turned them upwards slowly to watch them chug the whole things in one go. 
 
He was surprised to find his cock was reacting to all of this... He didn't figure he could even get this perverted.
 
Athena and Stocking's throats both worked sensually as they guzzled down the proffered beers. While Stocking worked it smoothly and easily, Athena's cheeks swelled up like a chipmunk's and beer dribbled down her chest. Somehow she kept it under control and soon she was taking down the foam at the bottom of the bottle.
 
Clarissa giggled and clapped her hands, with an enthusiastic little "Go Mika!" as if she'd forgotten her daughter was a high-schooler about to fuck a 25-year-old man. She was just excited to see her little girl competing with her elders, how cute~
 
And then the race was on in earnest.
 
All four girls squatted down in the alleyway, gritting their teeth, hands behind their heads, legs spread wide apart as they tried to think of anything but wetting. Passersby glanced in, a few even snapping photos, but nobody made any move to stop them. Besides, how could they? One of the girls humiliating herself down there was the owner of this private property~ That classy, long-haired goth with the massive juggs was trying just as hard as anyone else.
 
And then, they waited. With the competition on, every girl focused as hard as possible on not letting loose... or at least, not before the others. Athena, Celestia, Mika and Stocking all seemed perfectly fine with the idea of letting loose here like dirty bitches, but for the moment they were solely focused on holding off, no matter how much it made them suffer. 
 
Their expressions got lewder and lewder as their swollen bladders pressed down on their wombs, stimulating them from the inside: they grit their teeth, they rolled their eyes back, they even began anxiously thrust their hips in the last moments, releasing cute squeaks and squeals. And the time before their inevitable defeat grew closer and closer.
 
In the end, Mika was the first to let go, flashing double peace-signs and whipping her head back, tongue poking in the air as she released a steady stream of piss between her high heels, that steamed in the chilly night air. She was drooling, cumming, while her mommy laughed behind her hand.
 
The sight of it was too much for Stocking beside her. For all her fronting, the goth angel was just as vulnerable as everyone else, and she'd been also already drinking before she'd turned up to say hi. With a whorish moan, she released as well, two bitches pissing side by side.
 
Athena was a second later, bracing herself on the alleyway wall, hanging her head and groaning as she relieved herself. She looked at Kenta as she continued to go, and seeing his throbbing hard dick made her purr. She held her breasts, squeezed and licked them, as she emptied her bladder for him.
 
And Celestia... just barely managing to squeeze herself in last place, released the heaviest gusher of all, groaning and biting her lip. Her expression was desperate, pleasured, decadent and horny all rolled into one, the look of a woman with no inhibitions to speak of. She pissed at Kenta's feet even as she gave him that humiliated grin, panting, eye-raping him, knowing she'd won the right to drip the rest of that piss on his fat cock as he pushed it inside of her.
 
"Mmm~ Oh my. It appears I'm victorious... How unexpected~ ♥"
 
Watching the four sluts debasing themselves in front of him, their streams of piss spraying into the alleyway almost broke Kenta completely. He was barely holding back. But it was Celestia's measured, completely sultry but still 'proper' voice that got to him. Her body and her actions were unbelievably lewd, dripping with sex from just laying eyes on her, but it was her voice  that completed it. Like a prim and proper princess that wasn't currently spreading her legs like a whore while competing in a pissing contest to see who would be the first to receive a wombful of his cum.
 
Unable to take it anymore, Kenta pushed Celestia's back against the hard brick walls of the club, his cock pressed between her legs, his throbbing glans pouring precum and kissing up to her still-dribbling slit as it leaked a stream of piss down his rock-hard shaft. Droplets of her liquid dripped off of his balls as he grabbed onto one of her legs, lifting it up to give himself a better grip.
 
"Yeah..." Kenta panted, gripping tightly onto Celestia's body, "... Unexpected... You've been teasing me since I started working for you, hoping for this, haven't you?"
 
He roughly thrust up into the thirsty milf, sending her body jiggling in a debased manner as various juices and liquids splashed out of them. He gripped onto one of her pasties, ripping it off of her in a quick, rough manner like one would remove a bandage before slapping his palm down onto the giant milky mound. This curvy slut had Kenta wound tighter than a spring and he only felt a little bad for what he did next, figuring that if anyone was going to get off on something like this then it'd be Celestia.
 
"I've been drinking just as much as all of you girls, you know..." Kenta looked at Celestia with a bit of a drunk and hazy smile as he slowly slid his cock inward and tugged that milfy whore’s nipples to accentuate his point. "So after all that teasing, if anyone deserves this, it's probably you~"
 
"Oohhhhh... Kentaaaa, yesss... That's so offensive, using me like your urinal... Ooooh, you must really be after a promotionnnnn... Ooouuuh..."
 
Kenta let loose his own stream of piss, flooding Celestia's pussy as he slowly pushed into her, warmth filling them both. 
 
And as it poured into her, the thicc bitch just whined and moaned and bucked even more. She moaned her naughtiest moan yet, finally cumming, twitching on the end of that big fat cock as used her pussy like a urinal. It took a second, but soon the liquid was pouring out of them, making a puddle on the tarmac between them.
 
"Uuuoooh... Guilty as charged, sir! When I saw your pics I knew... I knew I needed a young, good-looking man under me, just to help me blow some steam off... But, oh! You've grown into a wonderful protege... You really have outdone yourself... Oooouuuoooh, harderrrr!"
 
But while Celestia had no trouble braving the cold, the other girls soon decided to head back inside, laughing and saying not to keep them waiting too long. A firm few slaps to Celestia’s ass on their way in and they were gone, leaving her and Kenta to their work. She braced her hands against the wall and let him give it to her, bouncing her ass back into his shaft, taking her pounding just how she'd been craving. 
 
A crowd of onlookers had gathered, but the couple didn't slow down at all... Kenta bucked up against Celestia's hefty ass, drove himself in deep and started filling her up. Yet more of their stinky, oozing fluids splashed all over the alleyway as he filled Celestia's womb to the brim with some long-overdue semen, leaving her to stagger back inside on shaky legs.
 
... And Athena was already waiting for him when he came in the door. She slung a leg and both arms around Kenta, kissing him roughly, feeding him one of Stocking's sex-pills with her tongue. He briefly wondered what was in it, but the effect was pretty obvious seconds later as his cock was suddenly instantly erect again. And with a busty teenage stripper slut to fuck right in front of him, he decided to save figuring it out for later. 
 
Athena wrapped one hand around the stripper pole and lifted her whole body up, raising her pussy over his shaft.
 
"G-god you girls are going to murder me..." Kenta was able to moan out as Athena lowered herself onto his cock, getting ready for climax #5 from their overworked stallion.
 
But Athena was in her element now, limber and skilled as she was. She knew how to work a pole while working the pole, and however Kenta grabbed her she seemed able to move with it and keep riding... this thot had a position to accommodate anything and everything. It was a creativity he rewarded by grabbing her ankle, lifting her leg up over her head and wrapping her around the pole while using her long ponytail as a handle to support pumpfucking her needy cunt.
 
It was really fun to watch her tits jiggle and bounce as she tried to hold on, his cock making her tummy bulge out, the dangling diamond piercing on her bellybutton bouncing and jangling along with his rhythmic jackhammering.
 
Kenta timed his thrusts to the beat, the lights bouncing off of their glittered bodies and putting on quite the show for the other girls, really turning kissing the teen’s womb into a performance art. Athena's pupils rolled upwards, her lidded eyes unfocused and her tongue lulling out, the drool dripping from her lips further soaking the stage in sex fluids. 
 
But one or two drops of drool was nothing compared to the mess that came next. She came like a brazen slut, and her clenching pussy caused Kenta to orgasm as well. As the song neared its conclusion, he pumped her tight pussy full, the white liquid eventually spurting out in waves while he massaged her inner thigh, surprised she was able to hold that position for so long. A thick, goopy slop poured out of both of them, running down her thighs to completely drench the stage at their feet, covering all the drool, sweat, semen and girlcum under yet more thick mess. Kenta kept her leg raised all through, letting Athena enjoy showing off for the others, letting her squirt high into the air with a supremely satisfied look on her face.
 
And just as they finished... someone killed the lights. The poor boy suddenly found the room plunged into darkness. 
 
Thankfully, there was a guiding light to see by right in front of him, and one that was very easy on the eyes: Stocking. With his sticky, steaming cock now free to slip out of Athena, he could pay all his attention to the utterly decadent view right in front of him.
 
The goth bitch had gone the extra mile, breaking out the glow-in-the-dark body paints in preparation for this moment, slathering herself from head to toe. A body that was already a treat to look at with big heavy tits and a large round ass was now transformed in the dark by glowing patterns encircling her meaty thighs, lines drawn to her crotch, trails leading around her pink teen areolas... rounded out by the luminescent angel wings painted to either side of her womb.
 
She danced up to the stripper pole, leapt demurely against its cold steel girth, and wrapped both legs all the way around it before flinging her head back, upper body dangling down while her strong legs and hips kept an iron grip around the bar. Stocking’s purple-pink hair swept around the stage's base as she presented him with tits and tummy, and the yawning orifice of her mouth level with his fat cock. The intent couldn't be more obvious~
 
Those vibrant, pounding beats obliterated his thoughts, making it hard to focus on anything other than face-fucking this angelic devil, squatting over her beautiful features and pounding her mouth senseless. He felt the other four girls roving their hands over him as he mouthfucked Stocking, covering him in the same paints, highlighting his saliva-drenched dick in a rainbow of colours.
 
But none gave him more attention than Mika. The youngest of the group and also the most eager, she’d been touching and rubbing up on Kenta all night waiting patiently, and now she felt her chance growing close. She wanted him to finish up with Stocking already.
 
So as Kenta thrust away, using Stocking's mouth for its intended purpose, Mika pressed her hand into the base of his cock, rubbing and massaging it. It felt like Heaven, getting suck-slurped at one end and teasing, energetic masturbation at the other.
 
And when he creampied the goth's throat, Stocking swallowed it all like a good little girl, then stuck her tongue out submissively to show him it was all gone. She seemed to have come around to her bisexual side somewhere along the way.
 
She gave his cock head a little ‘chu’ on the way out, tongue rolling along the underside of his testosterone-fuelled cock in a personal little goodbye, doe eyes telling him to come back and use her mouth again sometime soon.
 
Then she pouted, because Mika was now at her grabbiest yet. As his throbbing member left its plush purple prison, his wildfire student was taking hold of him again, grasping his slimy rod, feeling and reveling in its power, its constant hardness.
 
“Me now,” she giggled, and Stocking fumed, even as she unlatched herself from the stripper pole and returned to her feet.
 
With the limberness of an Olympic gymnast, Mika slipped between Kenta's legs while dragging her giant, impossibly soft tits up his front. She buried his cock in their valley, milking out the rest of his cum into her expanse, rubbing it into her skin like a lotion. 
 
After a few solid pumps of his cock, she slid up his front, coming eye-to-eye with him. He opened his mouth to begin to ask how to do it, but Mika just shushed him with a kiss, latching on, all her pent-up moans and squeaks finally coming free as she pressed her cum-covered tits into him. Sucking on his tongue, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down onto the stage floor climbing on top of him as he descended, grasping his cock even as she continued to keep them connected by their mouths, making lewd smacking sounds as she had her fill of his tongue.
 
He felt her thigh against her thigh... and then suddenly he was inside, the feeling of her tight, needy pussy contracting around his shaft suddenly rushing forwards all at once. Mika finally let go of his tongue with a 'pop', throwing her head back like her brain had exploded into stars upon finally being stretched out from inside by Kenta's thick member. She sat there for a few moments, twitching her hips and hugging her chest while giggling and biting down on her lip... before she started bouncing.
 
Kenta did his best to keep up, thrusting upwards into her and working his core muscles at the same time as Mika pushed down onto him. She seemed like her mind was almost gone, and now she just reveled in being thrown around. Her gigantic knockers bounced along in time with their thrusts, sending drops of leftover sweat, oil and cum flinging around them while she squealed out.
 
Eventually, Kenta felt himself ready to burst again, and grabbed hold of Mika's wrists, yanking her entire body down onto him as his back arched. His whole midsection shot off of the floor to suspend the girl in air as he came, his dick bulging in her stomach while pressed against her womb. More thick, hot cum spilled out of them, rolling over his hips and ass to pour onto the floor beneath them.
 
---
 
Kenta's eyes naturally drifted to the clock up on the far wall... The time... was a few minutes before midnight. The six of them had been at this for just slightly under four hours. 
 
How long had Celestia booked this room? She'd said 4 AM, right? They were only halfway into her booking, and there was still plenty more to do.
 
After that came a smoke break, where everyone had a cigarette. More than one, in fact. The roof of the private booth was soon swimming in smoke. The girls made out lazily, while Kenta fucked Celestia again. 
 
Mika and Athena went out to get some greasy food, bringing back burgers and kebabs and whatever else for everyone. They found Kenta screwing Stocking on the couch, the couple barely pausing in their animalistic rutting to eat the offered food. Some of it ended up on Stocking's tits and there was no shortage of mouths ready to suck and lick it all off.
 
Mika and Clarissa tried riding him at the same time, mother and daughter making out as one sat on his dick and the other on his face. The morning spooled out, and there was another lengthy, naughty piss-break around 3 AM, and one last fuck involving all of them trying to fit on top of him at once... Everyone was roaring drunk by that point so it didn't go as well as they'd hoped, but he was still pumping plenty of his cum inside all of them.
 
In the early hours of the morning, Kenta recalled the locked chokers around the girl’s necks. Well... he supposed it was fine to let them go after such a thorough performance, wasn’t it?
 
So he lined them all up to fill their throats with his bulging cock until each one snapped wide open in turn, falling to the ground with a nice, loud 'clink.’ Stocking even helped out by guiding the girls' heads down onto his pulsing member with more than a bit of force, basically using their mouths as onaholes to get him off in the process.
 
When it came Celestia's turn, Kenta almost decided to just pocket the key. It was so nice seeing the curvy slut debasing herself so raunchily like she had done that night and it was extremely tempting just to keep it as a memento, forcing Celestia to wear that lewd locked choker the whole time at school the next day. Sort of like a little 'I own you' move to his boss.
 
But as much as Celestia's eyes widened with excitement when she saw him deliberating, Kenta decided it was probably a little too much for now. He probably couldn't actually go through with making someone do something like that. This was a special night to him, and regardless of how drunk and unrestrained he got, he couldn't just force his will onto someone else like that. 
 
Of course he still shoved his cock down into the waiting sleeve of her throat, though. It almost felt like it belonged there, and even after breaking the choker he didn't pull it out until he saw her squirming. As soon as he finally did, she gasped, shuddered, and came all over herself.
 
Celestia, Kenta realized, was extremely, hopelessly perverted and there was probably no way to actually get on her level or satisfy her completely.
 
Then Mika and Athena had to bow out to go home and get ready for school, while it finally sunk in with Celestia, Clarissa and Kenta they'd be required at work soon. Stocking let them use the club's private bathroom, which led to another fourway fuck under blasts of thick hot water, and a steaming pot of coffee after. 
 
He lost count of how many times he came that night.
 
---
 
The next morning, Kenta stumbled into school. And what a sight he was. 
 
He groaned with his head on his desk, his long hair frayed and wilder than usual. How in the hell did Celestia do this? His whole body hurt like he had spent all of his waking hours working out, which he guessed he sort of had in a way. All four, no, five girls had sucked every last drop of energy out of him, leaving the man a wet and soaking husk. 
 
He was pretty sure that he still had body glitter on him, too, and quietly hoped that none of his students noticed. Or that Athena or Mika said anything. Everything on him was sore, especially his dick.
 
Kenta finally lifted his face off the desk, his forehead red and indented with the corners of various papers. His students were staring at him and he realized that he had just fell asleep. Holy shit his head was throbbing. Even after all of the preventive measures he took, he still had one hell of a hangover. The sad fact of the matter was that he just couldn't really hold his liquor.
 
"Sorry 'bout this," he mumbled out, "Adagio could you maybe take roll again? P.E.'s probably gonna be a free period today." He slumped back down on his desk.
 
"... I am so above this," griped Adagio, even as she began to call out names.
 
And he had VR training tonight too.
0