Episode 4: Cozy Arrives At Mighty Guard
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thankfully for Kenta, recovery was swift. A few bowls of ramen and a good night's sleep and he was recharged and running at full capacity again. And Stocking was even nice enough to make sure a recording of that night's proceedings made their way into his hands, even while swearing blind it was never ever going to happen again.
 
She did it in the same breath as mentioning some upcoming events at her club he should totally consider attending, but she tried her best, at least.
 
It was a little disturbing to Kenta that Stocking had taped their escapades. He gave it a watch in his free time and despite being hot as hell, he was actually pretty embarrassed at all the stuff he did. It was hard for him to believe that the man wearing oil, glitter and pasties and plowing those five ladies was him, and he told himself that he'd throw out the video eventually. Probably. After he finished masturbating to it several times.
 
He instead saved the thing and hid it, hoping no one would find it.
 
But more importantly... Mighty Guard were expanding! The way Roll and Swan told it, Kenta and Sunset's success in saving the train's occupants had resulted in further-reaching implications than he could have guessed. In addition to his students, one of the train's other passengers had been the daughter of an important Tokyo politician, a man who was now campaigning in Parliament for additional funding for self defense projects against the alien invaders. Coupled with Dominator's broadcast and the timing was perfect.
 
This all added up to cause a crazy amount of dosh to be poured into the Mighty Guard, wads of cash hurled at Swan and her girls faster than if they’d been hanging off stripper poles in pasties. Upgrades were numerous, including a personal material synthesizer in both the cockpits of G-Corona and Rakuraizer, and (slightly more importantly) an upgrade to Rakuraizer's systems so that Kenta would be able to summon it to his location with his M-Watch. Now we're talking!
 
Kenta, in particular, liked the changes. Rakuraizer having its own material synthesizer meant that there was less of a potential of jumping Sunset's bones when they were supposed to be doing more important things than each other... and he could secretly enjoy the feeling of getting wrapped up in latex without having to make sure nobody saw that he liked it (other than ATHENA, he supposed, but it's not like the AI had much to say regardless). The M-Watch, on the other hand, meant he could respond fast in an emergency. It certainly beat trying to get all the way to base when a problem decided to pop up because now he could just say the call phrase and get to work. 
 
And for the future...? Swan was very happy to inform the two of them that construction had started on a third mechanized unit and member of the Mighty Guard team, a towering titan with the same functionalities as their own robots. She'd even gone ahead and recruited a test pilot for the role, who'd be training alongside them in the VR programs. She could also hypothetically pilot their mecha in case of an emergency.
 
Swan texted Kenta and Sunset asking them to come in and meet the new pilot tonight. Things were moving so fast!
 
---
 
Kenta's mind wandered as he watched the girls running track. The new improvements at MG due to the increase in funding sure were great. He idly tapped on the wrist-mounted wonder that was his M-Watch, pointing the device at the girls to check their stats and make sure everything was going well while they ran, trying to not stare at the bouncing, jiggling flesh.
 
Upon thinking about it, all of that weight and bounce, and most of the girls didn't even let it get to them in the slightest. Fluttershy was the slowest, but even then she never seemed like her proportions got in the way as she casually jogged, her vision obscured every so often by her gigantic pillows. Pinkie Pie was another mystery, and the springy cotton candy girl was more bouncing and bounding than running or jogging, and still keeping up with the rest of them with that huge grin plastered on her face. It was like she was in a constant state of bliss.
 
The M-Watch also seemed to go on the fritz whenever he would try to check her out, too. The readings were never bad, but always just sort of... incomprehensible. She always just seemed full of everything.
 
Class ended without incident (aside from the normal jiggling, squishing and pressing) and even the ordeal of being in the shower was manageable. Although while Kenta had gotten somewhat used to being bombarded by endless strings of 'accidental' gropings, especially around his dick, he wasn’t quite so prepared for the ‘adult’ questions that had been coming his way lately. Today, Honey showered beside him, and in addition to openly staring at his midsection while washing herself - and taking probably a lot longer on certain areas than she needed to - he also found her spitting some rather wild queries his way, particular to do with the differences between boys and girls and broaching them in highly inappropriate ways.
 
"Are all boys as big as you?"
 
"Are my breasts too big for my age?"
 
“Can I take a closer look at it? Your cock, I mean.”
 
Kenta could scarcely believe that last one, but he relented after plenty of pleading. If only he’d known that when Honey would kneel down for a closer look, an excitable Pinkie Pie would jump on him from behind and end up sliding him neatly into the other girl's mouth! Honey, of course, gagged and coughed a little bit, but it had only ended up with further praise being heaped upon Kenta for filling her up so capably. She announced with a smile she had a long way to go before she'd be able to handle a boyfriend with his proportions.
 
His mind wandered back to Celestia saying 'please tell me you've been feeding this thing to my girls' before he shook the thought away.
 
---
 
With the day done, Kenta packed up everything and headed out of class. Director Swan had told them that they would have a new pilot arriving, and it made him a bit excited to see what they were like. He was also a bit relieved since it meant that maybe he wouldn't be the lowest on the totem pole anymore! It was exciting to have their little group expanding.
 
Shortly after school, Athena, Kenta and Sunset made their way to the MG base, where the others were already waiting for them. He hadn't had a proper opportunity to catch up with Athena since their wild night at Stocking's club last week, and he soon discovered how loose the troublemaking girl's tongue could be.
 
Athena was able to change Kenta's expression in about five seconds flat as soon as the topic veered into their escapades at the strip club. God, he was never going to live it down, was he? 
 
"No way!" gasped Sunset. "You did what?!"
 
"I-It was a one-time thing. Plus I uh... I-I was drunk at the time, so you can't really..."
 
Kenta tried his best to become as small and unnoticeable as possible, hiding his beet-red face behind his jacket and attempting to walk ahead of the girls while muttering out some lame excuses. It wasn't just that he was afraid of Sunset knowing. Well, he was, but it was more about what evil she'd use that information to inflict on him. 
 
Though try as he might, he couldn't bring himself to really regret what he did. It was one hell of an experience. Probably not one he'd repeat any time soon, but definitely something memorable and not at all bad, either. 
 
Looking back to Athena, he found her grinning to herself as Sunset reeled. He almost wished for a Geomorph attack at that moment, as he made a mental note that Athena was way too open with this sort of stuff. But then again... they had fucked in the open at a well-known local club, hadn’t they? Whatever she'd just told Sunset, the redhead probably would’ve found out sooner or later anyway, it wasn’t like he could totally blame Athena here. 
 
But even as he thought that... Sunset, flushing red in the face, suddenly pounced on Athena, pulling the other girl's cheek. It wasn't clear if she was mad about the girls putting Kenta through all that or if she wanted to be invited next time, but she gave the other girl a thorough bullying either way. 
 
But even as he anticipated it, there was no such punishment coming for Kenta... At first he was worried Sunset was so mad at him she wanted nothing to do with him, but the truth was a little more complicated. First she muttered under her breath, "Damn that Celestia... I need to find a way to outdo her...!" ... then she looked at Kenta with a rather newfound appreciation in the aftermath, even as Athena rubbed her aching cheek and whined.
 
He blinked. Did she think this was a sign she needed to work even harder to seduce him? It was possible. Daunting, but possible. And he had no idea how it would manifest in the future.
 
Not that he minded the idea of finding out.
 
---
 
Thankfully, they didn't have much further to go, and soon found themselves once again standing in the hallowed halls of the Mighty Guard! Technicians were more industrious than ever getting everything ready, with new wings being constructed and the robot workshop and repair yard going at full capacity around the clock. True to Swan's word, the great hulk of a new super robot construction lay dormant, with the factory's centre-stage dominated by the enormous, hollowed-out shell of its torso. Roll and SciTwi were down in the thick of it, directing workers from a floating platform that buzzed over their heads, calling up schematics and plans whenever someone needed a reminder of which way to proceed the work in. 
 
Needless to say, the little cyborg looked like she was having a ball shouting at everyone.
 
Swan, meanwhile, caught the trio as they were coming in and directed them to a gantry where a shorter girl stood overseeing the work. She perked up immediately when she saw them coming and excitedly turned to face them.
 
Swan beamed. "Kenta, Sunset... I'd like you to meet our newest pilot recruit..."
 
"Cozy Glow!"
 
"Wowie! Am I gonna be working with these two to protect Tokyo! That's sooo exciting!!"
 
The sight before Kenta just about knocked the breath out of him. Seeing Roll’s slender body  in one of the pilot's suits had flattened him earlier, but despite being a fully-grown adult this girl managed to be the most youthful-looking member of their team yet, and significantly shorter than Kenta. Could his co-workers get any smaller at this point? 
 
Regardless, it was hard not to have your imagination run wild with a girl this small: he could pick her up and carry her over one shoulder if he wanted... and it was all compounded further by her large, shimmering orange eyes, her big smile, and that curly white-and-blue hair piled up in such a fancy fashion on top of her head.
 
Second standout feature: her juggs. Her meaty, fat, heaving tits. As if he needed any more proof she was definitely of age, Cozy came equipped with a pair of tits to rival even some of the bigger girls in his class, meaty melons thrusting out in front of her, not just wider than her shoulders by some distance but hanging to her waist too... It was absurd. She looked outrageous with each of those head-sized tits wobbling around on her body. 
 
How in the world did a girl looking that malnourished have tits that big? Kenta chastised himself for that thought being the one that entered his mind first. He also chastised himself for continuing to stare directly at her weighty milkbags packed tightly into that pink latex nothing, hungrily devouring the sight up like she might disappear at a moment’s notice. His mind returned to his first tour of the material synthesizer room and how he fucked Roll on the equipment on his first day.
 
Then there was the one-two combo to finish him off: a skintight pink bodysuit, more of a salmon than what Roll had worn earlier, and a randoseru on her back that she didn't seem to want to part with. This girl was a dream and a nightmare all rolled into one. A brat Goddess designed to tempt and tease men, and with those big wide eyes to boot. How was he going to cope with this one~?
 
Swan just patted Cozy on the head, seeming rather infatuated with the girl already. "That's right, Cozy! Everyone here wants to make a difference for the world!"
 
Eventually, Kenta pulled his eyes upward. This wasn't good. Where in the world had this girl come from? Was she a student at Bakunyuu? He mentally filed through every possible connection and came up blank. If she hadn’t enrolled there already, she really, really ought to.
 
Of course, Kenta had assumed that - based on Director White’s words - any further pilots would be drawn from the study body... but she’d never actually said it outright, had she? Japan was more than just his little slice, and MG was a governmental branch. It'd make sense that they'd be able to pull all sorts of people in to help.
 
It was still kind of a surprise, though. He’d thought they’d have regulations for a certain amount of muscle mass and height... even if Roll didn’t exactly meet those requirements either, she was obviously enhanced.
 
He gulped. Yeah ‘enhanced.’ Cozy looked plenty enhanced, too. You know. In a different way. 
 
Eventually, Kenta decided that it was a good idea to stop staring and start speaking. He gave out a bit of a wave to his new team member. "Yo! Cozy, was it? I'm Kenta, and this is Sunset." He pointed between him and the fiery girl beside him for emphasis. "And it's just what the director said. Everyone here wants to help out. How about you? How'd you end up all the way down here?"
 
Cozy Glow folded her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out, setting off another bout of melon-wobbling that would haunt his dreams for days to come. She leaned forwards, and almost immediately regretted it when she nearly toppled over onto her chest. Watching her rolling around on top of those things trying to stand up again might just break him.
 
"Well... I was going to be enrolled in Bakunyuu, but they’re being fussy with the paperwork... But I’ll be a stoodent starting next year, Mister!"
 
"Are you a student too?" she asked, curling her fingers in her hair and giggling. "You seem kinda old, but I'd love to get paired up with you at P.E.~"
 
"O-oh. Uh..." Kenta scratched the back of his head and looked away. "No, I'm uh. I'm the P.E. teacher, so I'd be instructing you... And I'm not that old..."
 
Great, now he had two girls calling him old. It was never going to end at all. Was Cozy being flirtatious on purpose? Kenta prayed for his sanity.
 
Sunset just arched an eyebrow as Cozy continued to torment poor Kenta. Swan knelt down to Cozy's level, creeping her minidress up her thighs and flashing plenty of panties in the process. "Cozy is an orphan so her parents weren't able to enrol her. We've decided to foot the bill for her, so she can attend starting soon."
 
“An orphan?” asked Kenta, bewildered. He couldn’t imagine what that would be like personally, his parents had been such an important part of growing up. “You must be really brave to handle yourself on your own, Cozy.”
 
“When I lost my father, I was devastated... but it was the lessons he taught me that got me to where I am now. If you can do all that, you must have willpower in spades.”
 
“Kenta...” murmured Sunset, touching his arm. He rubbed her hand back, giving her a smile as if to say it was okay.
 
But Swan continued unabated: "Not only that, but her test scores are off the charts. She's a fantastic pilot. It's astonishing how well she handled the VR simulation!"
 
"Ohhh! You mean the shooty game~?" giggled Cozy behind her hand. "All I did was grip the joystick and gave it a little squeeeeeze, it was soooo easy~"
 
Though the way she phrased everything she was saying...
 
"Well uh, g-great!" He exclaimed, trying to bring the conversation back to some semblance of normalcy. "It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get the hang of the simulations, and I'm not even really done with it."
 
He extended a hand. "It's good to have you aboard, Cozy. If you need anything at all, just let me know and I'll do what I can to help!" Though if Swan was right, then Kenta would be the one having to catch up to her. Still, it wouldn't do for an adult not to offer a helping hand, even if it did end up just being a formality.
 
Cozy looked up at the outstretched hand momentarily before scooting forwards. Halfway to him she 'tripped' abruptly and stumbled. Kenta tried to reach out to Cozy in order to make sure she didn't fall, but it seemed she did a pretty good job of that herself: her gigantic tits mashed into the part of him directly opposite her walking-paizuri body: his crotch, spilling outward as they cushioned her fall, rubbing against his growing bulge while he tried his best not to react.
 
"Oooooops~ ♥" she purred long and slow as she mashed her giant tits against Kenta's crotch, blatantly happy to have been born a girl just for moments like this. She flicked her tongue out, bopping herself on the end even as she continued to sexually assault him. "So clumsy!"
 
Without giving him a chance to fix himself up, Cozy took his hand and shook it, before rolling her chest up his groin one final time. Fucking massive nipple bumps as big as Swan's or Sunset's throbbed lewdly beneath their latex sheath, getting bigger, pushing the material up even more. 
 
The sound and feeling was brain-melting. The warmth that the slick, latex-packed udders radiated was absorbed directly into Kenta's midsection. His cock immediately begged to be let loose in order to use her soft melons for their obviously intended purpose as Cozy's bodysuit squeaked and slid against her new coworker. Kenta felt her bulging nipples dragging up and down his thighs, getting harder and harder to accentuate the entire action, like her whole body was begging to be pinned down and used as the fucktoy it obviously had to be. 
 
He knew right away... if he throbbed even a little in that tight prison of brat-titty, she'd feel it for sure. She was having too much fun with this.
 
Then, her stiff, fat, throbbing nips rose higher and higher until they were pointing directly at him, whereupon she gave him an imploring look.
 
"Pwease take care of little Cozy~ I really need someone to look up to in dis big, meanie world... Someone I can call... daddy~"
 
He shuddered. The 'd-word'. There was no way that wasn't on purpose. Cozy was trying to make Kenta hard, and it was working. His cock pulsed in between her tits, bulge pushing against his pants and throbbing harder and harder. His face was almost beet-red as he attempted to get himself under control. Was there actually a chance that he could just explode in his pants? He didn't want to think of that outcome, it'd be way too embarrassing and he'd never be able to show himself around anyone ever again. He bit his tongue.
 
"Oh!" she gasped as she felt him prodding and poking her, trying to make a dent in the tremendous swells of the depths of the valley of her cleavage, and doing a really nice job of it. Her tits weren't firm at all, more like Celestia's squishy funbags than Sunset’s perky teen titties. Ridiculously mashable and soft tits you could really sink your fingers deep into. If he had a rock-hard rager, he'd be able to absolutely bury himself in them, no question. Either wrapping both melons around his cock to make Cozy's chest into a fuckable tit-pussy, or just humping up against one nipple and fucking his cock directly into the inside of her meaty tit.
 
"Ohhhh..." she said next, a little slower, hooding her eyelashes to let him know exactly what she was feeling poking her. "Golly, Mister Kenta, I think you left some PE equipment in your pocket... Like a big, hard bat..."
 
Swallowing the lump in his throat, Kenta tried to find his voice. "Uh! Anyway...! Yeah, let’s do our best! I’ll do my best... to uh. To help." There was no way that he wasn't sweating. Sunset probably thought he was horrible right now.
 
Cozy trailed her fingers slowly but surely up his belly. "I wanna help too... Let's help each other, okay?"
 
"Swan gave me a phone to keep in touch with you all, so maybe you can give me your number? Oh, but I’m still not good at texting, so I might be slow! Pwease don't get maaad, I'll try my best for youuuuu~"
 
Cozy was most definitely doing this on purpose. She knew exactly where to attack to cause the most damage to Kenta's dick, and he kicked himself for actually kind of enjoying it. If Roll was able to switch to a dripping-lewd little sexpot, then Cozy was basically slathered in it at all times. She was 100% brat-bait and she knew it and seemed to revel in it. Suddenly, Kenta was wondering to himself about how much her little body could stretch...
 
Sunset finally coughed, to interrupt. "So can she help us in sorties?"
 
Swan shook her head. "Only in a limited capacity at the moment, until we finish construction on the third member of your squad, that metal hulk out in the hangar. Until then, she'll only step in if either of you are injured."
 
Cozy shook her head. "Awww, no... I could never take over for you, Miss Sunset... Even if you have a little accident, I'll just pilot G-Cowona till you get back~"
 
Sunset arched her eyebrow again, then nodded. "Thanks. I mean it. You're a little small, but it looks like you're cut from the same cloth we are. I'm glad to have you around, Cozy."
 
The thought of Sunset getting injured made Kenta snap out of his haze and he perked back up to attention, his mind yanked out of the lewd daydreaming and back into the reality of the situation. The last thing he wanted was to see Sunset getting hurt out there.
 
"Trust me, I'm not about to let anyone get injured while I still have a say in it." Kenta tried to say as cooly as possible. "Though it would be nice to have someone in reserve, just in case..."
 
While the introductions with Cozy got Kenta's dick nice and hard, he wouldn't be able to find an opportunity to stick it in the little brat's cleavage just yet. Instead, they had a thorough VR training session, their first with Cozy. True to Swan's word, the little munchkin was a formidable fighter able to effortlessly work herself into and out of complex situations, moving the controls as if they were an extension of her own arms. They barely had to explain anything to her.
 
At the end of the day, Kenta said goodnight to the girls and headed home. Jade, Kanaya and Mizuki were waiting at his place for him, the three girls having gotten a start on dinner already, which he graciously took over for them.
 
Tomorrow was Friday, which meant this would bring Kenta's third week in Tokyo to a close. As he watched TV on the couch with his frisky students, chatting with them about this and that, keeping up with Sunset and the others on his phone, he planned out tomorrow's lesson plan and generally got ready.
 
Whenever Mizuki was in a group of girls, that group ended up focusing on her tits. It was almost like some sort of melon-gravitation superpower. Jade was normally pretty touchy-feely to begin with, so all of her interactions with the overly busty, lipsticked teen seemed to involve absentminded groping and massaging while the conversation played out. Even Kanaya (who was normally pretty calm and reserved, if a bit fussy) ended up sneaking in a rub, like Mizuki's chest was the most calming stress ball in the world.
 
The whole evening made Kenta want to give it a try, too. Maybe they were stress-relieving, and after dealing with almost fucking Cozy several times at the MG Base, he really needed some kind of release. Instead, he settled for masturbating in the bathroom as was becoming custom for him lately, letting hot water wash the copious amounts of spunk down the drain as he imagined doing all sorts of lewd things. Today was mostly focused on the fucktoy-bodied new pilot, and he felt a little bit of regret as he came. He probably needed it more than he thought though, because as he left he noticed that the bathroom door was ajar. Apparently he forgot to close it all the way? Or hadn't noticed someone else opening it? Hopefully none of the girls had peeked in.
 
Kanaya seemed a bit cagey the rest of the night, though.
 
---
 
The next day at the Academy, Kenta took class attendance like always before directing the girls off the gym for today's class. He'd almost wondered if Cozy would be there among the girls, but true to her words she was absent. She wouldn’t be terrorizing him just yet. 
 
Which was good, because he was about to shake things up and then some. 
 
That’s right, after surviving three weeks at Bakunyuu, Kenta figured that it was finally time to get started on teaching the girls some basic self defense. Some of the girls (Mai, Tifa, Samus) definitely looked like they knew how to hold their own, but the majority could probably use some work in that direction. So, he figured, what better way to start than by teaching them how to get out of dangerous situations? And what better way to learn how to get out of those situations than wrestling?
 
Lots of holds, lots of pressing of bodies, lots of squishing and squirming. Surely Kenta had only the purest of intentions. Or at least he did whenever he started the lesson. Obviously the three girls mentioned were ahead of the class on the subject, so he used that to his favor, granting them the ability to help instruct the rest of the class along with him. Way easier to divide the teaching load between four people than it all being shoveled onto him.
 
Kenta figured that eventually, in later months, they'd work themselves up from basic wrestling to doing things like martial arts. Then he could really show his stuff. His father would be proud. Maybe. Probably.
 
Kenta was just about to start the lesson when dear little Sweetie Belle perked up from the back: "Ummm, excuse me, Mister Tadashii!"
 
Everyone turned and looked Sweetie-wards, temporarily sucking all the wind out of Kenta's sails. She had the floor, and she used it to stand awkwardly with her hands folded behind her back, scuffing the floor nervously with one of her little red sneakers. "My big sis told me if someone's trying to grab you, some oil would help make you nice and slippery enough to get away..."
 
"Well, ummm..." Her voice cracked as she muddled through her words, "Actually, she said it would 'keep things interesting', but that's the same thing, right?"
 
Kenta just stared at the little cotton candy cutie for a good bit, his brain trying to pick up the pieces that had been blasted away. What the hell kind of sister gives that sort of advice? It sounded more like something you'd do on a really kinky night instead of any sort of self defense tip and he suddenly really wanted to meet Sweetie Belle's sister because there just had to be some kind of story there. He needed to stop this before it became -
 
And then all the girls were humming and hawing at Sweetie’s wise words, nodding their approval. Kenta wanted to say something, but he couldn’t find the words.
 
There was one dissenting voice in the crowd, though: a smirking Lynne standing with her hands on her hips. "Fat chance we'll fall for that! You just want to ruin our gym uniforms!"
 
Sweetie shook her head. "Nnnnnuh-uh. You take your clothes off before you wrestle them."
 
Mai, Samus and Tifa exchanged a look, then Mai pounded one hand into the other fist. "Oh, like Greco-Roman Wrestling! Why don't we give it a shot? I think there's a kiddy pool in storage we could use for it..."
 
Oh no, thought Kenta.
 
Aaaand they were already bringing the pool. And the oil. 'Greco-Roman'. Right. Kenta breathed out, attempting to steel himself for what was about to happen. Just wrestle a bunch of naked, oiled-up jailbait. What could go wrong? This definitely wasn't how he expected this day to go at all. Maybe a bit of touching and grinding, that was something he had come to expect but now...
 
Please tell me you've been feeding this thing to my girls...' Why did Kenta's mind continuously go back to that one offhand comment from Celestia?
0