Episode 4: Smut With Adagio
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The kiddie pool was larger than Kenta thought it would be, and surprisingly suited to the roughhousing they had in mind. 
 
And of course as soon as they brought it out... the girls started to strip. Sweetie Belle’s suggestion had taken root dangerously quickly in their youthful minds, such that something they really should have seemed objectionable, perverse... even a cunning ploy by a sleazy older man to see their fat naked tits swinging around... was instead just accepted, taken in stride and rapidly enacted on. They were all getting naked right in front of him.
 
One by one the girls tossed off their clothes, stripping out of their tiny uniforms like it wasn't even a big deal at all. The pleasant whistles of dress shirts and miniskirts leaving fine female forms filled the cool, silent gymnasium, and they were immediately followed by the ensuing chorus of flesh smacking on flesh as they all crowded around him. 
 
Kenta was acutely aware of just how much breast and ass he was being subjected to. And this time he didn't even have the excuse of the shower to justify it.
 
It all contributed strongly to the growing bulge in his pants. Pants that were, Kenta finally noticed, being tugged down by Sweetie Belle herself. She did the honours oh-so-graciously as she looked at him with her wide, innocent eyes.
 
God she was cute. Big, green eyes, an impish grin, just the faintest hint of developing breasts... and that icecream-swirl head of hair dumped heavily on her head and shoulders, spilling out around her cascading sheets. The very definition of a perfect, pure, unspoiled little girl.
 
And here she was, continuing to keep that warm, infectious smile on her face as she hooked her fingers in his pants and cajoled him into taking them down, fiddling with his zipper while insisting he 'be a good sport'! 
 
"Come on, Mister Tadashii! You can't ruin your clothes, either!"
 
The little munchkin was either innocent or predatory and Kenta couldn't decide which. Eventually his pants gave way to the little fingers hooked around the waist, and came down, springing the teacher's cock free. She was so feisty he ended up toppling back over and she went right on top of him, finally getting his zipper down and running away with his pants, swinging them around over her head. "Got them, got them!"
 
Sitting on the floor of the gym now, Kenta wordlessly removed his jacket and shirt.
 
The other girls cheered, even when they saw Kenta's semi throbbing away, pointing at them. They were used to it by now. And they'd also learned Kenta didn't really have any predatory instincts: they could stare at it or ask him about it, or even touch it and they completely trusted him to not force himself on them by now. A few of them giggled and just... waved... at it. His cock was being seen daily by his students and they didn't mind one bit.
 
So it was that Kenta started refereeing the matches with one hand over his crotch (plenty of cock poking out the bottom, there was only so far his fingers could stretch). Mai and Pacifica went first, climbing into the kiddy pool and upending a bucket of oil over each other, then rolling around in it to fully coat themselves... The girls shrieked their lungs out as the two went at it, slipping and sliding, fighting for purchase. Pacifica had slightly more weight of the two, but Mai had deep-set muscles she knew how to use. Next was Sweetie Belle matched against Ashley, the two petite girls ending up clasping hands as they mashed their flat, oiled chests together... Kenta's turn was coming up, but for now he was just watching a very nice show.
 
Finally his opponent was staring him down: Adagio Dazzle. She smirked as she rubbed oil into her chest, needing ten times as much as Sweetie, at least! "Time to get you back for making me call roll all those times, teach!"
 
She flung herself at him, catching her oiled-up supervisor around his middle, trying to throw him down to the ground.
 
"It was only twice, an - !" Kenta didn't get to finish his sentence as a mountain of poof connected to a jiggling, slightly bitchy teen threw herself at him. He tried to brace himself as best as he could, but he wobbled as she pressed into him, her soft body gliding effortlessly over his.
 
Adagio's arms clasped around Kenta's waist and pulled him into her as she tried to force her teacher to the ground. The added benefit was the fact that her tits squished into his midsection, dragging his quickly hardening cock up into their warm, pillowy embrace. All of the sliding and moving was really doing a number on it, but if the orange-haired girl noticed that he was filling her cleavage with precum, she didn't say anything.
 
Eventually, Adagio hooked a leg behind Kenta and pulled, sending them both tumbling down into the pool with the haughty cutie on top, pressed down into her teacher's body. She scrambled up his torso, gliding her slick, shiny body over his throbbing rod before reaching his chest, his dick flicking upwards between her legs with his glans making a brief stop to brush slightly between her slit before coming to a rest on her glistening ass cheeks with a meaty 'plap'.
 
Grinding her cunt into the base of Kenta's cock, Adagio tried to press down on his shoulders, her back arched and her tits squished against his chest. She grinned, so sure she was about to claim victory... before her teacher raised his hips and turned to the side, flipping them over and reversing positions. His cock once again slid against her juicy, dripping little pussy, prodding against her clit before coming to rest against her belly as Kenta tried to pin the girl beneath him. 
 
Wrestling a slippery girl was actually way harder than Kenta had ever realized.
 
Of course, 'Dagi was a cheater. Always had been, always would be. She'd always be looking for ways to turn a fair fight into a one-sided stomp, it was just in her nature. Sure, with his cock trapped between them she couldn't do too much to it, but she could do plenty of other things as they wrestled around with their super-slick, super-slinky bodies. She wrapped a hand around his head, grabbing a fistful of his hair, and held him in place as she ferally grunted in his ear, "I'll let you slam it in me if you give up, teach!"
 
Whether or not she was being serious, he might never know, but his cock still throbbed and jumped against his will at Adagio's bargain all the same. God, the songstress whines on this little hussy were both heavenly and acidic: with nothing more than a private little whisper she had him shivering, so he couldn’t even begin to imagine how good it would feel having her moaning his name out mid-fuck. 
 
The thought threw him off his game long enough that she was able to improve her position, throwing him back down on the mat and bringing herself hurtling down on top of him. Her bust landed in teacher's lap as she spread herself out, not just trapping his cock in the depths of her soaking-wet tits, but also enclosing a hand in there too, trailing fingers up and down his ramrod-stiff cock. She sneered at him as she wrapped her fist around it, giving it a few venomous pumps intent on totally sucking the strength out of him. "Awww, is this all it takes to get you to submit?" she sing-songed at him. "Men really are easy to handle once you know how!"
 
She was really playing dirty, and he almost wanted to just submit to see if he could get a chance at actually fucking her... but it probably wasn't a good idea to encourage this kind of behavior. How could he have a student talking to her teacher like that? He'd have to take the lead.
 
Gritting his teeth and throwing his legs between hers and outward, Kenta spun over again, flipping Adagio under him and her glorious tits away from his leaking rod. His hands gripped her wrists and held them down by her side while the head of his cock dipped ever-so-slightly between her folds. The luxurious warmth from his student made his hips roll before he even realized it, and Kenta ended up thrusting almost imperceptibly in and out of her slit, barely moving just the tip back and forward as he panted on top of her.
 
"That's no way to talk to your teacher, you know." Kenta scolded her, keeping her pinned underneath him and causing the beautiful expanse of her hair to splay out like a makeshift bed.
 
Adagio wriggled and bucked beneath her powerful teacher, struggling to get free of his grip. "It's not like I'd talk to any teacher like this, you know!" she huffed. But she was able to improve her position slightly, and grin as she husked her next tease: "Just you."
 
But that big, plump invader making a mess of her pretty pink pussy was finally catching up with the big bully, the next schlurping slide inside her making her moan and arch her back, her voice coming out between her teeth in the loveliest little hiss. "Ooohhhh... Mmm... Mr. Tadashii, you aren't supposed to use your weapon like that... Ooouuuh, deeper..."
 
Around them, girls were blushing, but no-one was turning away. Most of them weren't lucky enough to have been ridden and screwed by Kenta yet, so they watched jealously with big eyes, chewing their lips. And they might even have gone all the way if not for Kenta feeling a sudden hand on his member, seating the palm against his balls and the fingers against his rod. Glancing back, he saw Trixie was holding him in her hand, just barely putting enough strength into her grip to stop him sinking back into Adagio.
 
Adagio went a little crazy when the thrusting stopped suddenly, raising her hips, trying to put him back in, but Trixie just clucked her tongue. "Hey, the rest of us need to use the pool too, you know~"
 
Kenta took a big breath in and swallowed, closing his eyes. He’d only put the tip in, right? It wasn’t like he’d been meaning to go any deeper! It totally didn't count. He shuddered a bit as he felt Trixie's hands cupping his swollen nuts. Even if he wasn't showing it currently, he was extremely thankful that she stepped in.
 
The head of Kenta's cock slid out of Adagio's tight, velvety hole with a 'pop', and flung a bit of juices onto the writhing girl beneath him. "R - right. You're right." Kenta breathed, still feeling the magician's touch on his nethers.
 
He stood up, stepping out of the pool with his bobbing dick leading the way, still rock hard and throbbing as he stepped aside to let the others get on with what they were actually there for. He had hoped that the chastising actually came through appropriately.
 
And... well... Adagio’s answer would have been ‘not really.’ Not the chastising. But she was definitely giving him a look.
 
She sat nude in the pool, splayed out, hands and feet apart with her burning pussy exposed, watching him go. She gulped nervously, realizing how close she'd gotten to letting teacher fuck her... how in the moment she'd been fully intending to let him slam her silly. 
 
"G - Guh... Thanks, Trixie, dear... I almost made an awful mistake..." she murmured, trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice and failing completely. Her eyes were still big like saucers as she realized her cherry had been popped so suddenly.
 
"I need to... Bathroom..." she mumbled, mechanically getting up and heading for the toilets, barging past the girls surrounding them. She didn't even make it to the door before she was pushing fingers up inside herself, distractedly picking up where Kenta had left off.
 
She'd definitely be making him 'take responsibility' for that, at some point in the future. 
 
---
 
Showering up was much like every other day, although with a bit more teasing after his near-miss with Adagio. Kenta couldn't count how many times he rolled his eyes while showering. Even with him trying to explain things, the teasing didn't stop or slow down at all. Seems like if he gave these girls an inch, they would take a mile. Though, they were all joking around and having fun, and it made him smile to know that he was part of that. In the long run, it was harmless fun and he'd much rather have that than a whole class of girls afraid of approaching him or asking him for help.
 
He listened to their amusement over his willingness to give everyone a 'live porno show' about 12 times before he finally got out of the shower, along with 5 offers to be the camerawoman for him next time. These girls, what brats.
 
But even as he navigated a sea of wayward touches, he couldn’t help but wonder if Adagio was okay. 
 
Still naked and toweling off, he waved the rest of the girls goodbye as they started to file out of the locker room. His cock was still pretty hard. Maybe he should go find somewhere to take care of it before dealing with the rest of the day. He probably would do just that.
 
Thankfully for Kenta, if he was cursed with a constant priapism, his female equivalent was never far away! Yes, he knew a girl about Bakunyuu who would help him out... a girl with a constant, nagging need to screw. 
 
Principal Celestia was always in the mood. Whenever he stopped by that horny mare’s office on some paper-thin pretense, the pair soon moved over to the little black couch she'd had put in her office for this exact reason, and got to grinding together in short order. He'd never seen a woman undress so quickly out of office wear, stripping her pantyhoses with regimented efficiency.
 
Very shortly after, anyone who made the mistake of investigating the hot'n'heavy grunting and moaning sounds coming from Celly's office would immediately clap eyes on a completely inappropriate sight: two sets of hips mashed tightly together while the cock and pussy between them got very friendly, all while a steady drip of their mixed fluids made its way down to the carpet. 
 
And today was one such day where Kenta decided to get some of exactly that going. He barged into her office, greeted her enthusiastically, and moments later they were on the couch together, lips locked in a tight clinch, tongues pressed against one another.
 
Barely 15 minutes after Kenta had come in, Celestia was already back to sitting on her desk, smoking a cigarette and fixing her hair with a hand mirror.
 
"Looks like those girls are a real handful... They're not teasing you too much, are they?"
 
Kenta sighed and slouched into the couch as he collected himself. Celestia was truly a master at this kind of thing. Once again he realized getting on her level was a long way off. 
 
"Dunno what you'd call 'too much', but..." Kenta looked around, as if worried he might be overheard. "Uh... let's just say that 'too much' with Adagio in this case was... one thrust away. Also oil."
 
He wasn't as good at the innuendo game as his boss was. Kenta took to staring at Celestia. She was confident and sexy, puffing away like that. It was like she did it all so effortlessly.
 
"Oh uh... don't worry, I'm still gonna be able to do my job. But." Kenta made motions with his hands to try to make up for the lack of words he was saying "but fuck, you know? At least they seem like they're warming up to me. The first few days were like eggshells."
 
Celestia freed her compact from the depths of her cleavage and began carefully reapplying her eyeliner, while nodding along with his words. "Mmhm. They like you."
 
"With the way things are in Tokyo at the moment, I'd have taken anyone who applied. But you... are special. You've been doing an excellent job making them feel safe... dare I say even empowered! Plenty of praise for your unorthodox methods has reached my ears, yes~"
 
She hopped off the desk and went to fix herself a stiff drink, adding a second for him, as if she hadn't heard his protests that he didn't drink on company time plenty of times already.  He raised a hand to turn down the drink (again) and she returned to her chair with a sigh. "And the sleepovers, my-my. Those sound very fun. I almost wish I could participate, I'd bring my jammies and have Tadashii-sensei tuck me into bed... Mmm~"
 
"Those sleepovers were your idea in the first place,” he shot back, trying to keep up. “Plus I don't even know if I wanna think about what kind of outfit you'd consider 'jammies'." Kenta stood up, walking over to the same side of the room as Celestia only to lean against the wall with his arms crossed. He really was trying to put up a big show of being teased, as if he didn't just get done plowing the curvy goddess. "Probably just a fuzzy choker."
 
Celestia laughed gently. "Was there anything else I could help you with, or were you just here to drain your balls and get a pep talk from mommy~?"
 
Eyerolling was going to be added as an Olympic event if Kenta kept it up. "You really are impossible sometimes, you know?"
 
"I uh... I mean the... latter was appreciated..." Why was talking about the subject so hard for him? "But I guess I just kinda... wanted your advice? Your point of view, I mean, on the whole... thing."
 
Celestia fanned her hands out, steepling her fingers on the table. She leaned forward in a very authoritarian gesture, that just coincidentally happened to dump her melons onto the table with a resounding thud, scattering paperwork every which way.
 
Kenta took in the show that was Celestia simply moving and sitting down. She was alluring as hell and he'd tell her if he wasn't already certain that she knew it. 
"Schools have a physical education curriculum because there's more to being a functioning member of society than just having a bunch of knowledge crammed into your head, Mr. Tadashii. The fact of the matter is, for many of these girls you're their lifeline to normalcy at the moment."
 
"Those monsters out there are very scary, and Tokyo is threatened for as long as they continue to attack. They surely feel indebted to someone who keeps them active, keeps them healthy, and - most of all - treats them like people. Interesting, attractive young women who will have very lovely lives once this is all over. Mm?"
 
"You've become a friend to many of them, so please, keep it up. Make them eager to come to school... make them eager to come see you."
 
Kenta breathed a sigh of relief.
 
"Thanks, Celestia. I mean that,” he said with a shrug. "I dunno, I uh... I guess I just needed to hear you say it. The world is pretty crazy right now, and the last thing I want is to do wrong by you and the girls."
 
That was it, really. As long as Kenta tried his best, then his intentions would probably shine through. Even if things got lewd - escalated even further - as long as the girls were treated like people, then that would be that. Kenta bowed a bit and moved to excuse himself from the office before turning back around like he forgot something.
 
"Oh..." Kenta gave Celestia a warm smile. "... And you look lovely today."
 
---
 
The next week passed quickly, with Cozy's training taking up even more of everyone's time than expected. But finally, at the end of that week, Kenta’s workload at Mighty Guard was able to be downgraded from high-intensity to low, and he was able to start spending more time on personal occasions.
 
And the first of these was a long overdue date night with Sunset Shimmer. He’d promised to take her out once things quietened down, and now was a better time than ever... and he’d picked a hell of a location for it: one of the city's top sashimi restaurants would normally be out of their reach as far as getting a reservation went, but Swan was able to pull a few strings for their benefit, and did so graciously for the couple as thanks for their hard work. 
 
So it was that Kenta picked up his date for the night at her place.
 
He’d had a hell of a time finding a suit that fit... and would be eating light for the next month or so after spending what he did, but being opposite her, looking his best, definitely made it feel worth it. Sunset was worth it. The girl wanted to be romanced, and while he wasn't really any good at that sort of thing, he wasn't about to let her down without trying his best at it. 
 
The outfit in question was simple enough, your typical black suit, with a black shirt and stark blue tie to pull out a little color... Hell, it even looked pretty good on him! But nothing could even begin to conceal that wild hair of his, the locks splashing down over his shoulders and back undoing any efforts to downplay his appearance for smartness sake. Not his fault it had a habit of eating combs. 
 
But it worked, and he arrived, feeling nervous as hell as he rang the doorbell. It felt like an eternity in the small moment between then and when the door finally opened, but when it finally did... he found Sunset in the most inappropriately-appropriate outfit yet. 
 
The sexy little teen looked like a dream come true in a pink-and-gold qipao, an outfit known for playing up its exaggerated tightness on ordinary figures, let alone this heavy-breasted bitch's outrageous physique. Sunset might as well have been back in her latex for how shrink-wrapped she was, the outfit tightly cinching her throat, belly and thighs... so tight the full contour of her belly button was on display where the outfit sank in entirely. Then there was the abundant cleavage window on top of all that, placing the deep valley of her fat growing breasts centre-stage. Of course her nipples didn't stand a chance of being concealed, each one an enormous bump in the fabric.
 
It would have been untoward if it weren't the popular fashion at the moment. They'd be surrounded by other girls dressed similarly.
 
The touch of class came from arm-length gloves and heels. The touch of naughtiness came from her pink lipstick and the side-ties of her thong visible hanging out the bottom of her dress. 
 
Kenta's thought processes stopped. The girl in front of him was stunning, and it took him a moment to connect the proper wires in his brain to realize that it was Sunset Shimmer standing in the doorway. Her dress was impossible; both classy and lewd at the exact same time and even though a part of him acknowledged that the outfit was definitely something that Sunset would wear, it still made him want to do a double-take to make sure he wasn't in a fantasy.
 
She posed and preened on the doorstep for him, and Kenta had a stupid grin on his face as she did so. It took him a while to eventually speak actual words.
 
"...Wow." Ever the linguist, Kenta breathed out an understated approval. "You look amazing."
 
Eventually he realized that he couldn't just stand in her doorway all evening and cleared his throat. "So uh... it's not much but... here."
 
Kenta thrust his hand out, presenting a bouquet of red and yellow roses, the same colour as Sunset's hair. He figured that it might be a little hokey and overdone, but maybe cliches weren’t so bad sometimes.
 
"Should we...?"
 
Lucky for him, it looked like his corny gesture was exactly what Sunset had been hoping for: her eyes sparkled with delight when she saw the effort he was putting in, and soon enough she was clinging to him tightly.
 
Dinner was, of course, lovely. The sashimi and sushi were fantastic, the atmosphere lovely, and they had a nice outdoor seat with a view of the city. He was able to have a nice, long chat with Sunset and get to know her better than ever, quips and teasing floating back and forth across the table.
 
... Unfortunately, what they saw as an opportunity to recuperate and recover together, was seen as something entirely different by their enemies. To the Geomorphs, this was a moment in which both the MG's main pilots were out of the way temporarily.
 
---
 
"Do it just like we planned... and I'll handle the rest."
 
"Hmmm... Can't say I'm too enthused about working with you... but it's hard to argue with the merits of your plan. Two against one is a dicey situation...!"
 
"Mmhm! Now give me that spare control crystal..."
 
---
 
Kenta and Sunset suddenly startled at their table as a horrible crash sounded outside, the noise of explosions and what must have been a collapsing building reaching their ears. The girl sitting opposite him slapped her hands on the table and stood in one long, smooth gesture, jerking to her feet. "What was that?!"
 
Sunset dashed to the balcony, where her position provided her a view of the whole of Tokyo laid out beneath them. The skyscrapers, the highways, a living and breathing city, with the spire of Tokyo Tower far off in the distance. On any other night it would be a beautiful thing to look at... but the vista was disrupted by an unsightly blot that now taunted the heroes with how out-of-place it looked.
 
A Geomorph!
1