Episode 2: Suiting Up
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Clarissa
 
<Kenta> So, how was your first day?
<Kenta> I know the girls can be a bit much to handle but It wasn't too hectic, was it?
 
<Clarissa> Oh, what a nice young man, showing concern for me!
<Clarissa> They gave me a little trouble to begin with... thankfully they got the message pretty quickly when I tried out some basic disciplinary measures!
<Clarissa> You could say my little girl Mika has been quite the excellent canvas for showing mommy what works best when it comes to disciplining naughty brats!
<Clarissa> But that's what happens when you come home one day to find her on top of your boyfriend at the time, mm~? A little spanking should have been the least of her worries.
 
<Kenta> Wow...
 <Kenta> I didn't realize that Mika was such a troublemaker, she was an angel in today's class!
<Kenta> Still, you two seem very close. It must be nice.
 
<Clarissa> Well of course we are... She's mommy's little girl~
<Clarissa> She didn't stop breastfeeding until she was practically all grown up, you know! I think she likes my boobs even more than my ex-husband did.
 
<Kenta> Sounds... great...
<Kenta> Well, I can definitely see the familial resemblance, she’s got your looks. 
<Kenta> Good genes I guess, haha
 
<Clarissa> Ohhh, you flatterer~! I could just eat you up.
<Clarissa> But it's not all genes, you know... We both have a very strict diet and exercise regime. I balloon up in no time if I'm not careful.
<Clarissa> I told Miss Celestia she should come on my next 5AM jog and she gave me a look like I'd said I wanted to crucify her! It was soooo funny.
 
<Kenta> Hah! Yeah, I bet that Miss Celestia's probably getting home from the clubs around that time... Don't know if running is good for a hangover.
 
<Clarissa> What do you do for exercise, Mr. Tadashii?
 
<Kenta> Oh, you know, the usual. Stretches, running, a little weight training here and there. I practice martial arts, but that's not exactly something I do officially.
<Kenta> What about you? You said you jog, right?
 
<Clarissa> Oh, how nice! Why don't you teach me and my daughter some of your moves sometime? 
<Clarissa> Mm, let's see...
 
Clarissa went on to detail the kind of exercise regime most people could only dream of, with hours at the gym and a bunch of workout routines he's never heard of, as well as a diet stricter than a champion horse.
 
<Kenta> W-wow, you do so much! I'm a little jealous...
<Kenta> And I'd be more than happy to show you, it's not all that impressive though.
<Kenta> But if I show you those, how about you teach me some of those routines that you mentioned in return?
 
<Clarissa> Oh, but I do want to try this 'B3 Strip Club' Celestia has been telling me about... The cocktails sound so yummy!
<Clarissa> I'll have to do twice as much sweating to make up for those~
<Clarissa> And I hear they let teens in, so I can even take Mika when I go!
 
<Kenta> I think Celestia has been wanting me to go, too... Maybe I should join you all. It might be fun.
 
<Clarissa> Didn't you know? If your Japanese boss invites you out for drinks after work, that's part of the job. 
<Clarissa> She'll definitely be upset if you doooon't.
 
<Kenta> Oh... Wow, you're right, I completely forgot! 
<Kenta> Gahhh, my schedule has been so full suddenly. I hope she's not too mad at me. I'll have to make it up to her...
 
<Clarissa> Maybe you'll be the one she'll have me spanking next, mm?
<Clarissa> Mommy will do her best to be gentle~ Wouldn't want to mess up such a tight, yummy behind, now would we?
 
<Kenta> Talking like you're my mommy, now...? What, am I going to be breastfeeding, too?
 
<Clarissa> Perhaps!
<Clarissa> Mika was always saying, ‘Mummy, take your acrylics off first, you'll scratch up my bum!’
<Clarissa> But I always seemed to forget~
 
<Kenta> You two really are pretty physical, huh? If today was anything to go by, anyway.
 
<Clarissa> Very physical, yes.
<Clarissa> Working up a sweat, moving freely with others, showing what my body can do... I simply adore it all!
<Clarissa> That's why I jumped at the opportunity to help you with your sports classes. I might even take over completely if you're not careful!
<Clarissa> ... And if you enjoyed being 'physical' with us so much... why don't we have a rematch? No interruptions this time!
<Clarissa> Back at my place. I won't lose this time!
 
<Kenta> Hah, you're on, then!
 
---
 
Kenta and Sunset boarded the train and headed out to Tokyo Bay, where Roll was waiting to pick them up. From there, she led the pair to a small, nondescript hill Kenta might not have noticed under ordinary circumstances.
 
But when Roll revealed a secret control panel...
 
“This is the secret entrance to Mighty Guard Headquarters! You can use the elevator platform inside to come and go from the base.”
 
Sure enough, the trio soon boarded the platform and rode it all the way down to the bottom of the bay... a trip that turned out to be more than a little neve-wracking with Sunset continually eyeing him off, giving him a lewd smirk every time he happened to glance her way. 
 
Swan was waiting there to greet them, and clapped her hands to her cheeks in delight upon seeing Kenta. "You really came! What a relief!"
 
Watching Swan move and talk was a bit of a treat, and Kenta thought that her accent was cute as hell. The way her chest bunched up against her arms when she clapped her cheeks wasn't bad at all, either.
 
Kenta puffed up with pride. "What, did you think I was just gonna bail on you? No way. You guys said you needed my help and that's what I'm here to do." He thumbed his chest to add emphasis like some kind of corny superhero, but coming from Kenta it was completely genuine.
 
And after that elevator ride, he felt relieved to be able to assert himself. If Sunset noticed, she didn't say anything.
 
"So, what's first?" Kenta put a hand on his shoulder, rolling it as he popped his neck like a martial artist before a match. Thinking about piloting Rakuraizer again was exciting, and he’d been mentally psyching himself up for training the whole way over. 
 
He wasn't even sure what it entailed, but if piloting was anything like fighting then this would be familiar territory.
 
Swan talked as she led the three of them through the base:
 
"Basic training consists of three regimes. We'll start you on VR piloting against AI-controlled enemies and each other, then graduate to implementing a variety of weapons you'll be using in the field. After that, we turn you over to the R&D team for live-fire exercises... And at all stages you'll be interfacing with Rakuraizer to get familiar with it, and uh... well. Handle 'her.'"
 
That last part sounded rather ominous, but he didn't get time to ask. They'd come up outside R&D, where a pair of girls were waiting. 
 
He recognized the first immediately. Probably because she was in his class. Did everyone he knew at the school also have a double life with this agency?
 
Regardless, the buxom teen ahead of him looked as lovely as ever, smiling her infectious, charming smile with only a hint of mischief, tugging that enormous, orange, waist-length ponytail. The big jutting boobs and fat nipple bumps until her yellow minidress didn't hurt much either, or the donk stretching it out in the back.
 
Was this a scientist uniform? She had on a lab coat and a visor, so logically it had to be.
 
The girl to her right looked slightly older, a hair taller (but still short as hell), but otherwise just as plump and stacked, with a rack to rival even Sunset's, as well as the twig-waist and hourglass hips he was seeing everywhere lately. But despite the body she still seemed to come across as the nerdiest girl in the room, or possibly the country. Something about those thick dork glasses just made her look like she was begging for bullying. Her dress was black, but with the same white lab coat over it.
 
She also wore a black choker, another similarity with Sunset. Those two smiled when they saw each other, like old friends.
 
"Please say hello to our chief of R&D, Twilight Sparkle, and her personal assistant, Athena Cykes. You'll be working just as closely with them as you are with the rest of us during your time at MG."
 
Twilight smiled and formally shook his hand. "You can call me SciTwi, if you like. Everyone else here does."
 
Athena blushed, not sure where to look. "Yeah! Nice to meet you too, mister!"
 
"SciTwi and Athena designed most of the equipment we use here... including the weapons you'll be using, and the material synthesizer chamber."
 
SciTwi nodded. "I can't take credit for Rakuraizer's design, though. That was before I was even born."
 
She tilted her head. “Um, excuse me, sir? Are you listening?”
 
But Kenta was still staring at Athena. Eventually the object of his attention spoke up. “It’s okay. He’s probably just wondering why one of his students is here.”
 
Kenta finally caught up, flustered. “Ahh... Kinda! That, and... there’s a lot to keep up with.” And it’s even harder to focus when it’s all coming from two gorgeous technicians with curves that don’t quit... not even getting started on those tiny dresses, he added mentally. Definitely better to keep that last part to himself.
 
Athena especially, the lycra dress having a hell of a time staying stretched over her buxom frame. Like her school uniform wasn’t already pornographic enough. It took him a while to soak it all in, but if the girls minded being ogled like pieces of meat they definitely didn’t speak up about it. 
 
Wait, did Swan just say that they designed the equipment? ...Including the synthesizer? Man, he was probably never going to forget the in-depth tour he got of that room. Regardless, he was impressed, filled with pride at just how smart his student was.
 
Athena grinned, thrusting a hand out. “Looks like this is our second introduction in almost as many days, sir.”
 
Kenta laughed. "Haha, yeah. 'Nice to meet you'. I’d never have guessed you worked at a place like this...”
 
"Well... I kind of just inherited the role from my mom, they wanted to pick my brains about her research. I'd never have guessed I had any aptitude for it if not for SciTwi drilling it all into me."
 
"You're welcome~"
 
“Besides, school’s been a little too hectic for us to chat much, right? Not like I had the opportunity to tell you about my side-job.”
 
Kenta nodded. “You can say that again. Don’t worry about it.. There was a lot happening... and I guess it's all supposed to be secret stuff to begin with..."
 
He turned to Twilight, or SciTwi, apparently. "So, SciTwi, you two designed the uh... the equipment? Roll gave me a uh... great tour of the synthesizer."
 
And as soon as those words left Kenta’s mouth, he mentally kicked himself. The interaction had been going so well up until that. Well, that’s what he gets for not thinking before opening his big fat mouth.
 
"And Sunset, you know her? Seems like you two are pals."
 
Sunset grinned. "We go back a ways, yeah. Hey, gimme your phone.”
 
Kenta handed it over, and Sunset started adding entries for the new girls. “You’ll need to keep in touch with everyone...” she said as her fingers blurred on the number pad. Of course a girl like her was a master of high-speed texting.
 
Kenta, meanwhile, turned back to the science crew. He was looking at them with renewed approval. “Can’t believe I’m working with such geniuses,” he said.
 
That set SciTwi off. She beamed, clearly taking to compliments like a piranha to blood in the water. "Well, we can't take all the pride! The first wave of MG set up all the infrastructure, we've just followed in their footsteps. Buuuut, it's still AWFULLY technical and far beyond the layman so really if you want to call us geniuses some more, I won't stop you~"
 
But before the bully-bait could go on, Sunset was right behind her. She dug in on the nerd’s buxom frame, squeezing her inappropriately all over, enough to wring a lusty cry from her... definitely not the last one Kenta would be hearing from that hot, dorky mess.
 
Twilight leaned back into her friend's grip as Sunset spoke: "Didn't you have something you wanted to tell Kenta about...?"
 
"Oh, yes, that's right. It's about ATHENA."
 
"... No, not that Athena. ATHENA. All in caps. She's the onboard A.I. for Rakuraizer, created by Metis Cykes, shortly before she passed away. Since then, its care and development has fallen to Athena by way of inheritance. Athena?"
 
Athena and ATHENA. Boy, that wasn't going to get confusing at all. 
 
Athena nodded, clearly not used to discussing stuff in such a lecturing tone as Twilight, but trying her best. "Uh! Yeah! I’ve been trying to study it, but there's still a lot I don't understand. Mom kinda wrote the book on artificial intelligence, and she's... gone now... so the rest of us are just following in her footsteps as best we can."
 
She had a distant look in her eyes as she said it that tightened Kenta’s heart into a knot. Before he even knew what he was doing, he reached out for Athena, laying a hand on her shoulder.
 
It made her smile, even if there was a little pain in her eyes. "Making something like that... that’s helping humanity fight back against the aliens. Your mother must have been an amazing woman, Athena.”
 
She smiled. “Thanks. I might’ve ended up here by random chance, but... I’m going to make the most of it, for her sake.”
 
“Right... Well, of course I’ll help you then.”
 
Athena steadied herself, and continued her explanation. “Well, as it turns out, you’re the only one who can. No matter who we put in Rakuraizer, ATHENA rejected them time and time again. That's why Swan ordered it buried in the bunker beneath the school. But then it suddenly became active during Sunset's fight with SIF-007... and it even accepted you as a pilot. It's almost like it recognized something in you."
 
“Athena... ‘accepted’ me? That’s why Rakuraizer actually started moving?” Having an AI that won't listen to you must be frustrating as hell, how was Kenta supposed to do it? 
 
Swan bowed her head slightly in an imploring pose. "If you could help us understand what ATHENA is thinking, we'd be forever in your debt! That's why we'd like you to try to talk to her."
 
"It won't be easy," added SciTwi. "If she doesn't have something to say, you're not gonna hear a word from her. She's really stubborn... and it's going to be hard work."
 
“Sounds frustrating as hell. What’s talking to an AI even like, anyway?”
 
Athena turned a little pale. “Talking... to an A.I....” It looked like it had suddenly dawned on her that she might be able to speak to her mother’s creation. 
 
Kenta picked up on it immediately: "Hey, you okay?”
 
“Ah... We can talk about it later, I - ”
 
“Nah, now is fine,” he insisted. “Nobody here is gonna object.” He looked to Roll, Sunset, Swan and Twilight in turn. Of course none of them raised a peep, which seemed to surprise Athena more than it did him. Frontline fighters hardly ever got a chance to slow down and catch their breath, she probably didn't realize why the big important mecha pilot was slowing things down so much to talk to her.
 
But eventually, she slapped her hands on her cheeks, and focused him with her biggest grin so far. “No sir! Perfectly fine, sir! Just nerves, sir!"
 
“But...” she sagged slightly. “It is kind of crazy ATHENA is really back... We spent years trying to make her respond to us... I'd given up by now. Knowing she's active again just made it all come rushing back, that's all."
 
"I'm glad, though. Mom developed that AI to help us in the battle against the SIF. If it's chosen you for the job, then... then I won't question it. I'll help you in any way I can, sir!"
 
Kenta felt like he understood her perfectly. Even if she thought she was fine, it was easy to get sideswiped by emotions in the moment. Hopefully she wouldn’t find what he did next too forward: 
 
With an exhale, Kenta walked up to Athena and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her in for a quick hug. "Hey. It'll be okay! Sorry, not really good with words but you're strong and smart. There's nothing you can't do."
 
And at first she just let herself be bounced around in the hug, but that changed when he moved to let go of her. She immediately snagged Kenta right back, holding onto him and reciprocating the hug like he was the only thing keeping her afloat right now.
 
After a moment, they finally parted. He put his hands on her shoulders and gave her the biggest smile he can muster. "I'm looking forward to your help, so let's all do our best."
 
"Yeah... Mm. I'm okay now," she said wiping her eyes.
 
She was smiling as well. And it looked like that had been all the icebreaker she needed, because now she was giving him a look similar to one of Sunset's naughtier faces. "That's weird~ Sunset, you lied, he didn't go for my ass at all."
 
Well... that was some tonal whiplash. 
 
"G - go for the -" 
 
Kenta’s eyes wandered up and down Athena's body. You mean to say he could’ve grabbed her ass and she wouldn’t have been surprised at all? She’d just let it happen? As he watched the way that tiny dress of hers strained to hold everything in, he suddenly felt like mentally kicking himself.
 
But Sunset interrupted before he could consider trying anything: "Duh,” she said, looking up from where she leaned against the wall. Still playing with Kenta's phone, of course. 
 
"Just because he's crazy about teens, doesn't mean he's immediately gonna go for it right on the first day... You’d have to have called him daddy for that."
 
"W-..whu...I... eheh... um..." Aaand there was the D-word. Against his volition, Kenta felt his dick stirring... and began to wonder if he couldn’t possibly just excuse himself from this conversation altogether. The look on his face - thousand yard stare, trembling smile - must have been priceless to the girls. 
 
Thankfully, before the girls could tease him any further, Swan came to his aid. "Girls! How could you be so crude! Stop teasing Kenta at once!"
 
And that almost helped him recover his senses and get things back on track! Almost, because then Swan immediately pressed into his front, her slender, deft fingers suddenly on his chest as she busied herself straightening his clothes where Athena had rumpled them.
 
... And now he was at half-mast. Squishy tits, nimble fingers? It was impossible not to imagine this being a prelude to her sinking into a pornstar squat right at crotch-height. One glance at her juicy red lips and any guy’s mind would be wandering, let alone one who had his chest completely submerged under the commander’s pale wall of juicy, dress-straining titmeat.
 
Please just help me get this down... Please just give it a little lick... The thought rose unbidden, even as it made him blush redder than he already was. Only the sound of the blonde continuing to lecture her wild employees brought him back to reality:
 
"Now, now, we can’t bully Kenta just because he has those sorts of tastes... Being into much younger women, I mean... Why, I'm sure lots of relationships between schoolgirls and their teachers are very romantic and satisfy all of a young lady's needs..."
 
Funny she’d say that when she wasn’t even much older than them. As Swan ran her hands over Kenta's broad chest and smoothed his clothes out, he mentally appended, That includes you too, you know?
 
Then she stepped back, and Kenta was finally able to catch his breath. "H - how about we... um... go do that thing... the thing we have to do? Um. Step? Next step. Right. That." He looked at SciTwi like she could possibly do anything to save him.
 
But if he'd been looking to SciTwi for a way to make his boner go down, then it was as effective as smothering a fire with gasoline.
 
"Well, first order of business is getting you and Sunset suited up," she said in a cool, calm voice, as if she didn't have a rising blush colouring her cheeks.
 
"We don't have all day, so I'll be asking you two to get into the material synthesizer together."
 
Kenta froze. His already ragged libido took yet another spike.
 
In the synthesizer. 
 
With Sunset. 
 
Naked. 
 
His eyes roved over the she-devil's body again like it was the first time he was seeing it. Sure, she had sent him pictures, but this was in person, and then... that latex. 
 
He found himself remembering what had happened with Roll. How she’d looked. He mentally replaced her with Sunset.
 
"T - together..."
 
Kenta swallowed hard and tried his best to steel himself for the challenge ahead. With a determined look, he started to take off his shirt.
 
And Roll just sniggered. "Save it for when you're on the platform, Kenta."
 
---
 
So! Our hero, and his five busty female co-workers, made a bee-line for the material synthesizer room together, where he and Sunset swiftly moved onto the platform. Athena, Roll, SciTwi and Swan gathered behind the console, all four pretending like the process demanded being staffed by the four most qualified women in the base and that they weren’t just here for the show. 
 
But they were looking over at the platform rather a lot.
 
And not just at Kenta, either. They were perving on Sunset about as much.
 
"Please get undressed," said Twilight in a monotone voice, and Shimmer nodded.
 
"Sure."
 
Well, this was nice. A slim, tight-bodied schoolgirl from his class was facing him, looking into his eyes while unbuttoning her top and letting the two watermelons cooped up inside settle naturally into their regular, heavy yet springy shapes. Then she slid that shirt down her arms and let it fall to the floor, before tugging the pasties off her nipples with a pair of long, velcro-like peeling sounds.
 
Kenta raptly stared at her and her little striptease like it was the last fucking thing that he was ever going to see in his life. 
 
Next, Sunset bent over at the waist, sliding her skirt down to her ankles and stepping out of it. The spectacle just kept going, ramping up with every second that passed. High-heels and stockings followed, and then her thong came off last, baring that juicy, bald pussy. All she had on now was her choker and a smile.
 
Sunset straightened her back, tilting her head slightly, and waited for Kenta to catch up. "It's chilly," she murmured, feeling her stiff nipples idly.
 
God, it was like this little slut was custom-made to target his dick and she knew it. Watching her fingers playing over the stiff, sizely nubs on top of her breasts bordered on a religious experience.
 
"...Yeah it really is."
 
"..."
 
Right. He was supposed to be taking off his clothes, too. With another breath of determination, he grabbed his shirt, pulling it up over his solid, scar-covered chest, letting it hit the ground behind him without another thought. Then he hooked his thumbs into the side of his pants, looking directly at Sunset as he slowly pulled both them and his underwear down at the same time. 
 
And when he stood back up, his cock sprang up between them. That mesmerizing length - more than a foot all up - drew appreciative coos from the peanut gallery as it bounced and throbbed, pointing directly at Sunset the whole time. 
 
He tried to ignore it as he kicked away his discarded clothing along with his shoes.
 
Kenta crossed his arms, his biceps swelling with tense energy as he attempted to diffuse his embarrassment through sheer flexing. He looked back at the girls at the console clearly ogling him.
 
"Better?"
 
And when he looked back to the console, all four girls had their camera phones out. Well, three of them. Swan was snapping pics on a flip-phone, Athena was doing the same with her smartphone, and Twilight had the presence of mind to take some high-quality cam footage. The cyborg Roll was just recording with her onboards.
 
They thrust them back behind the console a second too late to get away with it. "Uh. It's for official book-keeping?" said Twilight lamely.
 
They started the device up while Sunset was doubled over laughing. She barely got straightened up in time for the ring to go down around them, but she quickly caught her hair in one hand and lifted it, fanning it behind her as her suit began to materialize around her body.
 
And then their suits started to form.
1