Episode 2: Smut With Sunset
118 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Shiny, shimmering black latex solidified around Sunset's neck, a striking yellow pigmentation rising to the surface shortly after. The material field tugged her tits down firmly even as her fluttering hair settled against the curve of her back. 
 
Her breasts dipped into the goop, and they came up coated.
 
That awesome pair still looked just as naked, but definitely coated. The latex didn’t just form-fit the buxom teen’s perfectly massive cowtits, but even her heavy, fat nipple bumps.
 
Kenta's throat was dry as he watched the ring travel down Sunset's body, racing his stares from shine to shine. He spoke too soon about the religious experience.
 
There were a few personalized flourishes here and there, like her bare back in contrast to fully-covered arms and shoulders, a cleavage window and a heavy collar... but otherwise the teen cutie was being lovingly plastered with a leotard ripped straight from fantasy, a sheath of sexy, slinky latex, rounded out with flaming boots, black gloves and spiked shoulder pads. 
 
Her breathing deepened just barely as she got accustomed to the feeling of being vacuum-sealed.
 
The latex reached her feet, where it shunted her up a good six inches or so as it formed hardened high-heeled boots. They looked like an extension of her feet, just with heel-spikes that looked as sharp as knives.
 
"Tighter..." she whispered, and the material instantly responded to her thoughts. It cinched off all the space from her tummy and crotch, and sealed closer around her tits. In short, cutting off her ability to breathe even more. She loved it.
 
Kenta loved it too. The second he heard that word leave her lips his cock jumped up almost vertical. 
 
Sunset sighed when it was over. She took a deep breath, turning on the spot and admiring herself as her garment creaked and groaned. "Mm. That never gets old."
 
It was too much for Kenta. “F - Fuck...” he whispered, even as a long heavy stream of precum pushed all the way up from his balls and out his cock. Liquid appreciation for the goddess in front of him, his balls unable to hold back.
 
Unfortunately for Kenta, his outfit had formed too. So whereas that healthy dollop would normally have reached the floor... now it had somewhere else to go. 
 
Unbidden, Roll's words from earlier passed through his mind: "If you're a little too honest with the thought scanner, you'll end up looking like a perv!"
 
Now, looking down at himself, he knew what she meant. He was locked pretty hard into perv mode about now and it showed in the suit that had formed for him. A solid black choker around his neck, heeled boots, a skin-tight black latex condom wrapped around his cock, and... nothing else. Otherwise he was still functionally naked. 
 
But a condom was a condom, and that meant all the cum he had just pumped out was bulging it teasingly off the tip of his cock, a big sloshing balloon big enough to tug even Kenta’s raging, outlined hard-on down. 
 
“Guh.”
 
Needless to say, his predicament drew plenty of laughter from the peanut gallery parked on the other side of the room.
 
"Wow! That's what you're going with, Kenta?"
 
"I can see why ATHENA likes him now!"
 
"What're you gonna do, club the SIF to death with that thing?"
 
Even Sunset, despite herself, burst out laughing, wrapping her arms around her midsection and doubling over. The squeaking was intense, like two pieces of styrofoam being rubbed together.
 
Twilight dried the tears of laughter from her eyes and returned the ring to its original position. "Okay, let's try that again. Go ahead, Kenta," she said as she activated the machine. “And Sunset, would you give him some room? Seems like you’re making it hard for our boy to concentrate~”
 
“... Sunset?”
 
“Oh! Uh, yeah.” 
 
Sunset didn’t make a move to step off. She might have started to, but then she stopped halfway.
 
By all right she knew she had to hop off... but seeing that bulging, throbbing cock-sheath all risen up, with that big bubble of cum on the end, the beauty couldn't help herself. She clip-clopped over to her partner on those outlandish high heels, and wrapped her creaking gloved hand around his latex-wrapped cock, giving it a firm squeeze that he felt all the way up and down his shaft. Kenta shivered, and with a splurt, the cum-bubble got a lot bigger.
 
"Is this all for me, teacher...? You must really like a girl in latex..."
 
She leaned forward, husking hot breath on his ear. "Well... I like how it looks, too. Been very eager to see how a hunk like you looks squeezed into this stuff..."
 
“Mmm...” he groaned.
 
Sunset laughed. “Yeah? That all you have to say, big boy? Don’t tell me you’re embarrassed...?” 
 
But as Kenta stared ahead, glassy-eyed, embarrassment was the furthest thing from his mind. Even the other girl’s laughter had gone largely unnoticed as he simply took in the sight of this glamorous redhead playing with his pole. She had awakened a need deep inside of him.
 
He just hoped he could somehow make amends later. 
 
"Sunset." Kenta clenched his fists, eyes closed and his jaw set. "... Please forgive me."
 
Kenta suddenly thrust his body forwards. He went straight into that latex-clad bitch's personal space and, without waiting for so much as a word from her, looped an arm over and around her shoulder. He tangled his fist in the intermingling red and blonde locks spilling down her shoulders and used that leverage to suddenly, shockingly, bring their faces together.
 
“Mmm.” He pressed his lips to hers, tongue probing firmly into her mouth.
 
Sunset moaned and enthusiastically started sucking it right back. "Mmmmmhhh!"
 
Two flawless, built-for-sex bodies mashed together, all the latex wrapping them both up creaking as he got his other hand on the curve of Sunset's back, almost scratching her with the intensity he held her. Then he brought his hand down, giving her ass a firm, hard, stinging slap... then grabbing a handful in the process.
 
Sunset squealed happily, as if she'd been waiting for this to happen since they'd first met. Manhandling by a real man. Ass-grabbing, tongue-in-throat-kissing, body-grinding lovemaking. 
Kenta's black-sheathed cock bucked wildly against Sunset's midsection as he pulled him into her, almost demanding to penetrate any and all of the teasing megaslut's holes and fuck her into a coma. 
 
Finally, Kenta broke the kiss by yanking her head roughly back by that fistful of hair. He was unable to say anything at all. All he could do was stare into her bright eyes with a set brow and an almost wild, desperate look.
 
Sunset panted, tongue hanging out... looking totally sex-struck and dazed. Her thighs were soaked as she woozily stared at him... before regaining enough composure to fix him with a sly smile. 
 
"And just... whatcha think you’re doin', teach?" Sunset hissed heatedly, even as she gripped the wrist of the hand on her ass and mashed it against her bubble butt fiercely with all her strength. 
 
"Hey, I’m just an impressionable teen, you know... Your... mmmh... your fucking student... And you're grabbing me in front of all... mmmmhh... our coworkers..."
 
Sunset's voice had become leaden, lava-hot, spitting the obscenities they both wanted to hear, words chosen specifically to make that big hard cock get even stiffer for her. "Is that it...? You're gonna fuck me...? Bastard~ Oooouuuoohh! Tugging my hair, too... Mmmh, brute...!"
 
Sunset suddenly concentrated, and the ring activated again, passing down by their grappling, hyperventilating bodies. As it went down past her head, little revisions and changes started to creep into her costume, more of her skin coming exposed, more of her heaving tits falling out. The portions of her suit that had completely enclosed her tits contracted to a thin band of horizontal material barely holding her bust in. 
 
The other girls gasped, sounding like they were morally offended. Shocked. Aghast. Like they’d step in and stop this debauchery at any moment.
 
They didn’t, and wouldn’t, but they pretended like they were thinking about it. 
 
Sunset turned around and caught the ring at around waist height, bringing the machine to a sudden halt. Then, grinning, she bent over at the waist as far as she could, placing so much tit on the delicate machine it creaked under the weight. And as the latex sheath over Sunset’s shrank so far as to become just just a latex thong encasing her drooling slit, she raised it and wiggled it for Kenta, swaying her butt enticingly from side to side. 
 
And as she shook her ass at him, eye-fucking him with the single flaming eyeball visible from under that thick mane of red-and-blonde hair. "Do it... Fuck me...!"
 
Kenta went for it. He mounted Sunset, climbing on top of her and wrapping his arms around her. He bit her neck and pawed her chest. Her skin tasted sweet. Her breasts felt heavy. He mashed her huge, full breasts until flesh was spilling out between his fingers, making his hands ache with their weight. But he didn’t let up, clawed-out fingers dragging deep furrows across the latex encasing his favourite student’s mouth-watering body. 
 
He was so fucking horny for this brat and her teasing. He needed to fuck her so badly, right here, right now.
 
He knew he shouldn't. He knew there were people watching. He knew that it was selfish, but he just couldn't help himself now that this body was in front of him like this.
 
"Calling me the fucking brute when you've been basically thrusting this pussy at me from the second we met?" He caught a handful of Sunset’s hair for the second time, making an impromptu ponytail for the harlot as he wrapped it around his hand and gave it a hard yank backwards, shoving her ass onto his thighs and resting his cock in the crack. 
 
The cum bubble on the end of his cock doubled in size again.
 
"What a fucking slut my student is. Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson, huh?"
 
Kenta reared back and gave Sunset a hard, sharp spank, sending her ass wobbling. His cock got deeper into her ass in the process.
 
"Fine." He gripped her torso and positioned the head of his slick, rubber-sheathed cock against Sunset's pussy. He shivered as he felt her suit contract in anticipation for being filled. "How about I shove this fucking cock so far into you it gets stuck in your womb, huh?" Another yank back on her hair.
 
Then, without waiting for an answer, Kenta did just that. He thrust his burning-hot rod into Sunset's gash, stretching out her little teen pussy to accommodate the thick shaft driving up into her core. Their bodies slapped together, echoing throughout the sterile room. Another smack quickly followed as Kenta snaked his hand beneath Sunset's belly and slapped hard onto the top of her mound, pressing into her clit.
 
He hoped their spectators enjoyed the show. 
 
Her lewd body felt exactly how it had looked all those times she'd flaunted it for him. Huge, heaving tits that overflowed out of his hands. A big, wobbling booty that rolled around in time with her movements, fat and juicy like a big, ripe peach. And that dirty mouth of hers didn't go too far astray in keeping him stiff, either.
 
When he'd fucked Roll earlier, he'd been sticking his bare dick into a latex-pussy. It had felt... amazing. 
 
Better than ordinary sex? Yeah, just a fucking little bit! The sensation of gliding along something so smooth and squishy, feeling lubricated even while dry... It was good.
 
And this - his latex-wrapped cock entering her latex-wrapped pussy, both sheaths constantly adjusting to the mental commands of their wearers to tighten or slacken to make the sex as smooth and lightning-fast as possible - was even better. Every time his cock swelled up a little fatter, he was able to extend the sheath as much as necessary to keep it comfortable. Every time he got a little deeper in Sunset with his wild, untamed thrusting, she was able to suction her suit a little deeper into her pussy, keeping the insides of her dripping hole perfectly pleasant for him. They even played beyond that, adding bumps, changing the shapes, teasing each other with new and unfamiliar sensations. 
 
And Sunset kept looking back at him with that dirty, violated look, her mouth open in a horny pant, but... at the same time, there was nothing keeping him inside her but her will. She could have tightened her suit around her crotch to the point where a bullet would bounce off. She could have tightened on his cock until he was crying. Instead... her insides sucked on him, making pulling out nearly impossible, making him want to cum, making him feel like he was in Heaven.
 
"Uhhh... Uhhh... Mmmh... Do it... Oh my God, do it... Kentaaaaaaa!" Sunset's lewd body continued to bounce and thrust against him, all the smugness sucked out of her by that cock hammering on her latex-painted cervix~
 
Sunny's legs nearly gave out as she started cumming, clinging to the lab equipment for dear life. She thrust her arms back at the hunk standing behind her to try to keep on her feet, and the sweaty hunk responded by turning her around, helping her get her body braced against his. Face to face, she held onto him like a drowning woman... oneof her high heels nearly flew out from under her as she just whimpered at how good sex with Kenta felt. The pussy juices sealed inside her thong had almost nowhere to go, but a few sprays squirted out to either side, doing a good job soaking his thighs as she did.
 
“Whew... Mmmh...” She eased herself back from him slightly, wiping the sweat from her brow. With her post-orgasmic bliss past her, Sunset looked ready for round two. She slid her hands back to the ring behind her again, giving him an impish grin as she used her arms to slink her pussy right back down the length of his shaft.
 
“Oooooh... Kentaaaa... Mooooore...”
 
Kenta jackhammered into Sunset's vacuum-sealed cunt with reckless abandon. At some point in his fuck-shrouded haze, he grabbed a hold of her wrists, wrenching them backwards toward him to use as leverage as his arched back and hips nailed his cock into her, the tip of his dick kissing her cervix with each thrust and not wanting to let go.
 
"F - fucking... Ghhh! S... Sunset!" Unable to form words anymore he just bucked into her like a wild animal, unable to keep his eyes off of hers, staring into the deepest, most sparkling teal he’d ever seen.
 
But in the place of words interrupted by his haggard breathing, Kenta let his latex suit do the talking for him. He wanted to make Sunset cum even harder next time, so it started to form ridges, stretching the pussy suckling on his shaft on every thrust. Her weakening legs just made him yank her back to him as he wrapped his arms around her, grabbing two heaving handfuls of her soft, slick tits and pressed her up against the inside of the ring.
 
In this new, intense position, he began thrusting upwards into her, letting his hips do the work, trying his absolute best to make good on his promise to penetrate her womb. 
 
Eventually he hit the jackpot: Sunset groaned as he slammed upwards, and Kenta felt something expand. Maybe the latex was helping him out.
 
The head of his cock slipped past that tight ring, into her womb. And when Sunset felt even that part of her so crudely violated, the pretty little teen just kissed it like a wife welcoming her husband home, cervix dragging him in and getting him comfy deep in her womanly core. Where he belonged.
 
That was all that Kenta could take. He hammered Sunset hard, fast, driving him to his own climax, and pounding her senseless at the same time.
 
She went off like a string of fireworks. One orgasm, two, three, four, five. Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop. She sweated like crazy, a steady torrent of the hot, sticky stuff dripping down her face, falling into her hanging-open mouth, spattering on her stretched-out tongue. "Hhhhiiii... Uuuuiiii..."
 
She twitched, orgasmed again, and then blissed out as she felt Kenta cumming. 
 
He exploded into her, causing her womb to be taken up by an expanding bubble of latex, growing and growing, filling with hot, thick cum; all that he could ever muster.
 
He felt Sunset's juices hit his legs one last time as he poured it all in, causing him to shiver and give one final thrust. He clung to her tightly, leaning into the synthesizer’s ring and pinning her against it. 
 
He found her mouth with his once again. But this time it wasn't fierce, it was filled with passion and lingering desire. One hand stayed on Sunset's giant, shining tits while the other dropped to her waist into a more proper hug. And Sunset just closed her eyes and let it happen, melting into his embrace completely on instinct. 
 
Panting through his nose, he stayed there, holding her in his arms and locking their lips together like his life depended on it. He'd probably get murdered for all of this, but it had been worth it.
 
Sunset grimaced even as they kissed, holding onto him just as tightly. She felt about the same: she'd been much too naughty. She'd teased him an unfair amount. She knew she deserved to be getting punished, so why did this feel like such a delicious reward? 
 
She wasn't going to learn anything from this.
 
This kiss was different: their mouths sealed together and their tongues pressed together inside. She clung to her man as his fat cock slowly deflated inside of her, kissing him deeply as if to say 'thanks for doing such a good job in there.' She placed her hand on top of his, making him squeeze her breast more tightly.
 
Kenta pulled his hips back, slipping the now full and bulging latex bubble out of Sunset's womb, and then slowly slipping it out of her convulsing pussy with a pop. The large, dangling black sphere hung down past his knees.
 
Finally, the pair collapsed to the floor in a panting, sticky heap. They could have stayed like that for a while, but...
 
Click. Clack. Click. Clack.
 
A pair of red high heels moved into their shared field of vision. Sunset and Kenta both groaned. Swan balled her fists, struggling to find the proper cajoling tone of voice: "Just what do you think you're dooooiiiing... F - Fucking pervs..."
 
Fuck. That's right. There were people here. They were in a government facility and they just... 
 
Kenta looked up at Swan, panting, and instinctively wrapped his arms around Sunset to protect her. "It... it was my fault, I-I just used her so... so if you want to punish someone, punish me, Sunset's innocent here.
 
His expression was stern as he sat there. He probably should have gotten up, but that would have meant letting go of the warmth resting against him and he wasn't about to do that until she was good and ready, so he'd just take Director Swan's lashings. He was prepared and understood that they would be deserved.
 
Swan jammed the button on the ring beside her. The material synthesizer beeped and whirred as it powered up again, and she started dragging her clothes off her body, casting them to the wind. She cackled evilly as her own body became encased in a midnight-black latex suit, and a long-handled paddle came into being, clasped in her black-gloved hand.
 
... Which was how Kenta's first day of training at MG came to a close. Not training for the protection of humanity, not mastering the art of mecha piloting. Bent over a computer console with his face down and his butt in the air alongside a similarly positioned Sunset, while Swan's maniacal laughter rang in both their ears, and the paddle came down again and again and again.
 
Whap-whap-whap-whap-whap-whap-whap! Until both their bottoms glowed a brutally-shining red, and they didn't think they'd be comfortable sitting down for the whole next day or two!
 
---
 
The day that Kenta had been looking forward hadn’t ended up happening at all. Training and fighting had been supposed to be his escape from all the craziness in his life that the week had brought, and he’d been hoping to find his center. 
 
Instead, he’d ended up putting his center inside of Sunset Shimmer. Rather vigorously.
 
He couldn't say he regretted it one bit, though, even as he shifted uncomfortably in the seat of Director Swan's sports car. For some reason she had insisted on bringing him back to his apartment herself, despite having caused her so much trouble and receiving a very sore behind for the effort. Maybe this was her way of trying to mend bridges? Kenta wasn't sure. 
 
Though he was sure that Swan was driving well over the speed limit. The lowered top of the bright red machine caused the wind to wash over her voluminous golden hair, whipping it around in the wind behind her and making it glitter in the yellow-orange light of the setting sun. 
 
Were all Americans this good at driving? It was impressive, even if it was a bit scary. 
 
In the moment, Kenta thought that she looked like some kind of foreign supermodel. Well, to be fair, she could probably have broken into that industry fairly easily, and spectacularly, if she ever decided to get out of the world-protecting business.
 
By the time she dropped the windswept and bewildered man off at his apartment, Swan seemed to be a bit more amicable. They still didn't say much to each other, and Kenta wasn't sure what else he should say considering the fact that he probably just filled her weekend with paperwork, but she gave him a bright smile and a wave as he departed. He was more than ready to put this day behind him and hopefully make amends later on.
 
Kenta's phone lit up before he reached his door with two new text messages. From Athena and SciTwi. Both solicitations. If this week was teaching him anything, it was a crash course in cause and effect. Who was the guy who invented that? Some kinda philosopher who was way smarter than him, he thought, and sighed a bit as he opened the door to his apartment. Athena looked really good in all of that nothing she was wearing, though...
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Sunset Shimmer
 
<Kenta> So. Uh... 
<Kenta> We really did uh...
<Kenta> Sorry about just. You know. Doing that.
 
<Sunset> Oh now he's sorry!
<Sunset> You sure didn't seem sorry at the time when you were bending me over and screwing me in front of my co-workers.
<Sunset> It's gonna be a while before the Director lets us use the synthesizer together again!
 
<Kenta> God I know I know. It's really embarrassing, I just.
<Kenta> Seeing you there. Like that. After everything.
 
<Sunset> Mm. Good effort.
<Sunset> You're supposed to sweet-talk the girl before you put it in her, but... definitely solid.
 
<Kenta> Yeah, yeah, I get you, but I'm not good at those kinds of things.
<Kenta> I guess I could, I dunno, get you some flowers or something... 
<Kenta> I couldn't help myself. It was the hottest, sexiest thing I had ever seen in my entire life
 
<Sunset> Yeah... You looked pretty damn hot yourself. And a little silly. Mostly hot, though.
 
<Kenta> Man, don't remind me. That getup was kind of embarrassing but. Uh.
<Kenta> Guess I didn't really care in the moment.
 
<Sunset> ... This means I can ask you a favour, right?
 
<Kenta> I'd be a pretty shitty person if I didn't let you do that.
 
<Sunset> Heheh.
<Sunset> Okay, well.
<Sunset> I wanna do it again.
<Sunset> Like, properly.
<Sunset> Not that what happened earlier wasn't proper. You properly screwed the shit out of me and I'm gonna ask for that again in the future damn soon.
<Sunset> But I don't know if I wanna tell my future kids my first time went down like that...
<Sunset> I wanna be romanced. Like a princess.
<Sunset> And then fucked.
<Sunset> We can do that, right~?
<Sunset> Oh, but don't think I want that all the time. I like the crazy monkey sex better.
<Sunset> But just one time. You know, sate my curiosity.
 
<Kenta> That is really sweet, you know?
<Kenta> You're beautiful and cute.
<Kenta> I'll definitely try it. You deserve it.
 
<Sunset> And definitely do that flowers thing. I have NEVER had flowers from a boy ever.
<Sunset> Maybe they thought they’d clash with the leather jacket.
 
<Kenta> Your jacket is great. 
<Kenta> You're such a trip.
<Kenta> When I think you're going to go one way, you swerve the complete opposite way.
<Kenta> I don't mean that in a bad way, I swear! Just that uh...
<Kenta> You're taking the breath out of me, here...
 
<Sunset> Can't believe you're just now figuring out I'm a handful.
 
<Kenta> In more ways than one huh?
<Kenta> Sorry
<Kenta> It's not a bad thing. don't put yourself down for it
 
<Sunset>These are multiple handfuls.
 
<Kenta> Thankfully I have multiple hands.
 
<Sunset> If you need help with it all, I know some girls... 
<Sunset> But not until after next time. Next time is just us.
 
<Kenta> The heck does that mean... What are you planning?
<Kenta> But uh... yeah... You're right.
<Kenta> It... should have been like that from the start.
<Kenta> I think when it was almost over I realized what I was doing...
<Kenta> You deserve to be held.
 
<Sunset> Hey! Don't start getting too sappy on me!
<Sunset> But yeah, sounds badass. We'll be like two dudebros curled up on the couch together, all gay-like.
 
<Kenta> I - I think that's the farthest thing from gay.
<Kenta> Almost like it's straight
<Kenta> Or something
<Kenta> Okay that was dumb just forget you read that.
 
<Sunset> lol!
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Swan White
 
<Kenta> Director Swan! Please, please forgive me! I don't know what came over me and doing something like... that... was entirely inappropriate. I apologize.
 
<Swan White> How could you! That was a highly-sophisticated piece of equipment granted to me by the government!
<Swan White> Only people with a master's degrees in theoretical physics even know how to clean your semen off it!!
<Swan White> Ooooooh!
<Swan White> Please be less irresponsible in future about where you do such things with the female staff! There is a restroom!
 
<Kenta> ... So you're saying that I should use the restroom the next time?
 
<Swan White> Well, of course! 
<Swan White> Ah, but please clean up after yourself regardless if you could. It's only polite!
 
Wait. So she was more concerned about damaging the equipment than the fact that Kenta and Sunset had just had scalding, immediate sex in plain view of all of them...? That made Kenta's dick twitch a bit.
 
<Kenta> I uh... guess that's what restrooms are for.
<Kenta> You're an interesting one, Director.
 
<Swan White> Interesting! What's interesting is how a man can make that much cum without keeling over! 
<Swan White> I need to file a report about this, I don't even know where to begin explaining why there was so much... They asked me why I was letting six men bukkake Sunset in there in the first place. ;_;
 
<Kenta> That... That’s just normal for me.
<Kenta> Do you need me to, I don’t know, show you?
 
<Swan White> Awfully bold words for a man who's just completely blown out my Friday night with a mountain of paperwork.
<Swan White> But...
<Swan White> I suppose a little demonstration might go some way to making it up to me, yes...
 
<Kenta> I am so, so sorry! I swear I'm not like that normally!
<Kenta> Working at Bakunyuu has me a bit... um... on edge.
<Kenta> And seeing Sunset like that just
<Kenta> I guess triggered something in me.
 
<Swan White> Well... Boys will be boys!
<Swan White> You'll be expected to make up for this in the field, but... somehow I don't think that will be a problem.
<Swan White> You're very earnest, aren't you~
 
<Kenta> It's a bit hard for me not to be
<Kenta> Heh... even though I guess it gets me in trouble sometimes.
<Kenta> And don't worry, I'm fully prepared to do my best for you, MG and Japan!
2