Episode 2: Smut With Bache and Fluttershy
121 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For the first time in a while since Kenta became an adult, his apartment was full of life. Right now, in his living room, Bache, Fluttershy and Tifa sat on the floor playing some kind of card game. 
 
When Kenta came back home, the girls were already in their nightclothes. And like most fashion preferred by women around here, 'nightclothes' was a very polite way of describing the slutwear the three of them had on right now.
 
The stacked pinkette caught his attention first, wearing black cat lingerie with a kitty-head shape cut out of the cleavage that granted direct line of sight to their tightly-packed depths, along with being a convenient paizuri window. She wore a side-tie thong and stockings with similarly-styled cat ears, as well as a chunky pink collar with a cat's bell. Just normal girl’s clothes!
 
Tifa lounged on the couch in a virgin-killer sweater, the skimpy garment also coming with a paizuri-window, but shaped like a heart this time. On a more modestly-proportioned girl it might have worked... but she was big and it was small: the entirety of her sides and back were bare, and her butt cleavage looked phenomenal. Other than that, she clearly had nothing on, Kenta couldn't see the waistband of any panties or anything.
 
And befitting her onahole-sized status, the lovely, unblemished Bache had slipped into a loose pink-and-red teddy with the shoulder straps slipping all the way down to her arms. Whenever it slipped enough to give a little flash of a baby-pink nipple, she tugged the front back up without bothering to fix the shoulders. White, thigh-high socks encased her legs.
 
Kenta greeted them with a bit of a tired smile, suddenly hoping he didn't smell like sex. "Hey, I'm home."
 
And of course the girls perked up immediately when he came in, dashing forwards like a pack of hungry animals... His mind went straight to the gutter for all of a moment before he realized they hadn’t had dinner yet and were just expecting him to feed them. As he watched Fluttershy and Tifa’s chests heaving about right under his nose, he did idly think about how much meat it took to grow bodies like that at their ages... 
 
But hey, here they were, eager to see him for whatever reason, genuinely interested in asking him about his day. It felt nice.
 
Actually, it was more like the sight was enough to make a normal man burst into grateful tears. Kenta had to try just to keep it together and fielded their questions as best as he could, all while attempting to dodge around what he was actually doing with Director Swan after class. He figured his new boss was upset enough at him already.
 
Once he was finally able to pry himself away from the soft, warm mountains of Fluttershy and Tifa’s breasts - in basically nothing and enveloping him from both sides - Kenta dashed to the bedroom. 
 
He needed to get changed fast so he could get to work on feeding three very hungry mouths... and himself too! 
 
Quickly tossing off his work clothes, Kenta slipped into a more comfortable tanktop and shorts, he got to work on dinner.
 
It was harder to navigate the kitchen with the spectators, but eventually noodles, fried beef and vegetables of all kinds all made their way onto the table in big, steaming bowls and he was ready to call the girls in. 
 
Kenta just hoped his cooking would be enough for them: he took some pride in his skill, but he’d never actually cooked for anyone but himself before. 
 
“Dinner’s up!” he called, whereupon a trio of inquisitive faces were soon poking around the corner of the doorway.
 
Once seated, the girls looked skeptically at their food. Tifa looked like she could, and would, eat anything, but Fluttershy and Bache were a little bit more hesitant. And could he blame them? Would anyone trust a bachelor's cooking right out the gate?
 
But whether they liked it or not, Kenta had already resigned to enjoying the evening. After a long day at the school and Mighty Guard, teaching and training respectively, this was his first opportunity in a good long while to sit down, crack open a beer and relax. And students or not, the scantily-clad sexpots all around him just added further to an already very pleasant atmosphere.
 
Kenta smiled as he started to dig in to his food.
 
“Go on, it’s good. I promise.”
 
The girls picked up their chopsticks, looked down at their food... and nervously started to eat.
 
... Until the first taste, that was. Fluttershy scooped up some noodles on her chopsticks and forced them into her mouth, wincing in preparation. And then she squealed. She beamed. Her eyes shot wide open and love hearts bubbled up over her eyes.
 
"Sho... Shoo goooohhhddd!" she groaned, hands on her cheeks, squirming in her seat. Her expression reminded him of Sunset's face a few hours back. Deftly, the pinkette picked up her bowl with both hands and began shovelling it all into her face. Bache and Tifa reeled, unable to believe what they were seeing, before eagerly diving into their food alongside her.
 
Soon, the girls all ate like slobs, shoveling food into their mouths, upending their bowls, barely stopping to wipe their faces in-between bites. When all three bowls came down with a clatter, they looked on at Kenta with renewed admiration. 
 
"That was amazing!" groaned Tifa, rubbing her little paunch. The other girls heartily agreed.
 
Kenta beamed in pride on hearing the girls' praise, but tried to stay as modest as he reasonably could. It was just the thing they needed after the trauma of the alien attack on the school, not to mention losing their dorm building. He was simply happy to be able to provide it to them.
 
Of course he had no idea how attached any of them had been to their dorm rooms, but surely it would have been a large part of their identities, wouldn’t it? Having that sort of thing ripped away in an instant couldn't have felt good. He just hoped Celestia was able to save as much as she could.
 
Dishes rattled their way into the sink. Leftovers were stored away for tomorrow. After-dinner drinks were dispersed. 
 
And then, finally, Kenta collapsed onto the floor in the living room. He leaned back against his couch, soaking in the rest of the evening's ambience in the company of the three girls. 
 
They soon came in, chatting between themselves about something or another, and it felt nice just listening to them talk. They seemed lively and the whole evening was calming, putting a smile on Kenta's face as he sank further into the couch’s cushion.
 
Soon, Tifa brought out a pack of cigarettes and offered them to the other girls, both of whom eagerly accepted one. They took up residence on the couch, puffing out smoke through their mouths and noses, sighing contentedly at the flavour.
 
Fluttershy got her hands on the remote and timidly suggested they watch cartoons. Tifa and Bache clearly had other preferences, but the brunette was too full of food to voice them, and the blonde was paying more attention to Kenta. So Fluttershy got her colourful kid's shows, soon crawling closer and closer to the TV.
 
Bache, meanwhile, sat on the edge of the couch, dangling a foot over Kenta's prone body. She bounced her leg on her other knee, grazing his chest every now and then, but looked so absorbed in the show that it all seemed to be an accident.
 
It was while some broad moralizing about being nice to your friends had Fluttershy and Tifa's full attention, however, that Bache dropped her foot directly onto Kenta's crotch, and left it there. Looking up, he saw a rather gleeful expression on the little girl's face as she started rubbing her foot around the crotch of his pants in slow circles, giving very light, soft stomps to the sleeping titan deep within. She flopped her tongue out at him even as her eyes glowed with barely-contained lust.
 
She glanced over to Tifa and Fluttershy, then brought her other foot around, nimbly tugging his shorts down with her tiny toesies. And when that huge, hot cock came out into view, the pint-sized young lady took a nice, long drag of her cigarette before stubbing it out in the ashtray, rubbing her hands together. "Ufufu..."
 
And yet Kenta remained oblivious. Idly preoccupied with the TV, he let his mind wander to idle thoughts... like was it really okay to let his students smoke like chimneys right in front of him? It just happened so naturally that he assumed that this was just something normal for them, so he didn’t exactly feel it was necessary to leap to say anything. 
 
Plus, the view was pretty sexy. 
 
And as he thought about how sexy they looked, and his member slowly but surely throbbed to life beneath Bache’s foot, Kenta became aware of her rubbing and poking at it. He shot his blonde student a surprised, accusatory glance, trying not to say anything to bother the two other girls focused on the television. 
 
It wasn't much of a protest seeing as how the devilish brat responded by fishing out his cock. Despite everything, the thick member was at half-mast already, blatantly betraying Kenta's lusts and saying everything Bache needed to hear.
 
And all the while it continued to rise, throbbing and jerking as heat emanated into her foot. 
 
Bache leaned forward on the couch, a difficult move for a lady so short. She slid forwards and suddenly lost her spot, dropping off the edge of the couch and into his lap. "Ah!"
 
But her surprise only lasted until she realized she'd landed on his thighs. Then she threw herself forwards, wrapping both her small hands around his big, fat prick, sinking soft fingers into his steely shaft. She gave it a few experimental pumps, and then whooped with joy when it squirted semen at her.
 
"What are you doing?" Kenta whispered, eyes darting between her, his cock, and the other two girls.
 
"Mmm?" she asked, suddenly casting a withering glance in his direction, as if she was just here for the cock and anything else was a distraction.
 
She did a very familiar gesture next, one he'd seen child-like characters in TV shows and games do plenty of times, innocently plapping her fingertip on her chubby cheek and shooting her eyes off into space. "Gee, I dunno, miiii~iiister... Maybe I'm wondering why Celestia would put us under the same roof as a big, nasty pervert...”
 
She kept pumping his dick with her other hand as she teased him, the lewd, loud splat-splat noises of semen gathering under his foreskin drawing the attention of the other two girls. The cartoon aimed at children continued blaring in the background as Fluttershy and Tifa just stared with their mouths open.
 
"That - ... I'm not -”
 
“... With a dirty thick cock...”
 
“... It - it's not - "
 
“... That makes so much stinky semen~ ♪"
 
Kenta tried his best to object, but the rapid fire obscenities spilling from Bache's mouth kept him off-balance. Well, that and her deliciously tiny hand pumping his warm, throbbing rod. If he hadn’t seen the paperwork stating she was 18 with his own eyes, he probably wouldn’t believe it.
 
"I-I don't think... that's nnh~... why Miss Celestia put you all here..." And almost as if to throw this argument out the window, that was when precum began to leak from the tip of his cock, streaming down the underside to spill over Bache's fingers. He kept his hands by his sides regardless, twitching but otherwise paralyzed as he looked down at the miniature devil straddling his thighs.
 
Finally he tore his vision away from that little bitch to see Tifa and Fluttershy staring. They just watched their classmate playing with his cock, unable to tear their eyes away but not saying anything either... adding further to the strangeness of the scene. 
 
He didn’t know what to do. Shouldn’t he spare them this obscene sight? But despite how on display he was, neither girl seemed to mind... and being stared at like such a spectacle felt anything but bad. In fact, his cock just stood even more proudly at attention under their gazes, twitching and leaking all the more. Kenta just loved every touch, brush and stroke Bache’s smooth, delicate fingers gave him.
 
He let out a ragged, shuddering breath.
 
Bache started fisting him harder and faster, leaning over him. She opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out, waggling it back and forth directly over his cock.
 
Pushing a strand of hair back behind her ear, Bache swilled her saliva in her mouth. Then, she slowly began to drool, pushing out a long, gooey strand of saliva, which fell to spatter on his cock. Rather than breaking off, however, it coiled around, piled up, then started running down the sides of his member. 
 
Satisfied he was slick enough, Bache started fisting him harder. And fuck but the difference was immediately noticeable! Her drool all over his cock made her hand much slippier, with much naughtier slaps and splurts. It also felt a whole fuck of a lot better having a greased hand flurrying along his cock. 
 
This... was an advanced technique. Bache really was a brat!
 
"Bache..." murmured Tifa, "Wow, you're... you're good at that..."
 
Tifa was right. She was good at that.
 
Fluttershy squeaked and just nodded. Neither of them raised a peep to stop her.
 
Bache was fisting him hard and fast now, relentlessly pumping her teacher's dick. "Hey... Are you gonna cum...? You'll have to do it in my hand, kay~? As long as you've got such a stupidly-big dick, my pussy's too small..."
 
"Aren't you ashamed, having such a big, nasty thing? Ufufu~ This is one perverted cock...!"
 
"P - perv - ..." His voice came out in pants, caked in lust. "It's pretty - nh... obvious I'm not the only one..."
 
The sensation of her slippery hand around him was otherworldly, causing Kenta's hips to buck, grinding into that mesugaki’s fast-paced stroking like no tomorrow. How the hell was she so good at something like this? It was like she was specifically made to be as lewd as humanly possible. 
 
His muscles tightened up and his back arched. He’d given up on resisting, not since Tifa and Fluttershy had settled in for the sex show. Bache was just manhandling him, and they loved it. 
 
And the brat herself... He had to admit he was curious how far she’d go. She seemed attracted to their difference in height and weight, enjoying playing with a man so much bigger than her... and the act of making him shiver from her touches. 
 
In any normal dynamic, she’d have been the bitch and he’d have dominated her. But this was certainly not a normal dynamic. Bache was a very bad girl, and Kenta had lost control over the situation. 
 
And speaking of losing control of things... that was exactly when Fluttershy and Tifa came in for a closer look! His first hint was the sound of the TV abruptly being switched off, which at least made sense... His panicked mind considered the possibility that Fluttershy and Tifa had finally decided to give them some privacy, and were hurrying out of the room to let Kenta and Bache fuck like monkeys in peace.
 
He felt like it was rude to force them out, but he didn't really have a choice.
 
But he couldn’t have been more wrong if he’d tried. Instead, he was startled all over again when he heard two thumps, and saw the girls had dropped down on either side of them to watch. They stared quietly, exchanging looks with Bache, who just puffed herself up even more in response to the audience.
 
"Heheh... Watch this,” she teased, giving the head of his cock a few little licks that made the other girls coo in appreciation. They gasped, fingers to their lips, both their bitch-pussies dripping in anticipation of what Bache would do next.
 
And she felt like it was time for the killing blow. So she leaned back, grinning at them, then opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue over and around her juicy, soft lips. “Ooooh... He looks so ready to pop. Just wait till I... Ahhnnn!”
 
Kenta had stopped her. Finally plucking up the presence of mind to act, he raised a shaking hand. He thrust his fingers into Bache’s hair suddenly, making the cutie squirm in surprise as he explored her silky tresses. 
 
But her surprise only lasted for a second... then she was cooing and leaning into his touch, rubbing her cheek on his palm as she jacked him off. Kenta groaned as he thrust into the distracted Bache’s hand, using the opportunity for the thing he’d been hungering for all this time.
 
By the time she realized she’d missed her chance to torture him further, it was already too late. Kenta was cumming. His moans made her whip her focus back to him, but the satisfied sounds of an orgasming man were already filling the room. She scowled, squeezing his cock, but it was already too late.
 
Cum bubbled up like a volcano about to blow - Kenta’s thick, hot cock jerking against Bache's hand, bobbing with her sped-up rhythm. He tilted his head back, pushing into the couch cushions behind him as he came.
 
A large, white jet of thick semen shot straight up, clearing Kenta's head with the sheer force of his ejaculation. Bache leaned forwards, his hand in her hair pulled along the ride, about to shove her face up in his his to say something snippy, but - instead, Kenta did the only thing that made sense at that moment. With semen pouring out of his cock, making a mess, what was there to do really but find a convenient hole to drain his balls into? And he had one right here in his hand. 
 
He tightened his grip on Bache’s hair and pulled that bitch down. Suddenly, with a gasp, she found her lips wrapped around the tip of her teacher’s big, veiny daddy-dick. And with her held in place, Kenta felt a great release and relief... and began gushing geysers of semen into Bache’s mouth. She gurgled and groaned as a torrent of semen flowed into her little body. 
 
Sure, one jet hit her face... but after that it was a dedicated act of jizz-swallowing like no other, Bache lewdly yawning her mouth open, lashing his cock with her tongue, and swallowing like crazy. The next gush, and all the ones after, hit the back of her throat. With some help from Kenta she got her face screwed onto the end of his cock and got to work noisily guzzling, making even more of a ruckus than she had at dinner.
 
Now her stomach had two meals he'd prepared inside it. 
 
Bache smeared her lipstick all up and down his pole as she sucked him off, groaning and holding her belly as his cum violated her and poured into her. She raised her ass, angling her upper body down, swallowing... swallowing... swallowing...
 
When she was finally done, and he was finally drained, Bache slumped back against the couch, exhausted but grinning. 
 
Kenta slumped too, panting and sweating, keeping his head limp on the cushion. He glanced over to Bache, wondering if she was upset at him for grabbing her head like that... but she’d had it coming to her, right? If you’re going to talk down to your teacher like that, you have to be expecting some kind of comeuppance. 
 
This was just like nothing any other teacher would ever have in store for. Kenta looked over at her with a glance that tried to ask 'what have we learned' like one would do with a child who just did something they knew they shouldn't have.
 
Fluttershy and Tifa shared a nervous look, right up until Fluttershy took a deep breath. Then, with the room wordlessly watching, the pinkette titty-monster drew a few tissues from the box beside the couch to nervously dab at Kenta’s cock with. Of course, the feeling of Fluttershy's hands suddenly on his sensitive cock caused another jolt of cum to rush out. When it twitched and shot cum at her instead, the massive-breasted babe squealed and hid behind the couch.
 
"Oh. Uh. S-Sorry about that." He took the tissues himself and cleaned it off, Bache's lipstick smudging around and not really wiping away entirely.
 
It was a little weird to have the girls around him, watching him do that. But the warmth they radiated felt nice and Kenta was a little too tired to properly complain. Instead, he just let his dick twitch as he rested there, figuring putting it away was a bit too much effort.
 
Plus, it kinda felt nice to just be out like that.
 
Tifa wiped her face with the back of her hand, still a little dumbfounded. And cock-shocked. Mostly cock-shocked. Kenta's equipment looked appetizing.
 
"Geez, Bache... Look at the mess you made... Hmph..." She pressed a fingertip to her forehead, looking like she was thinking things over.
 
"Well, we need to clean the carpet. And Mister Tadashii can't go to bed like this."
 
Bache sat up, the smile on her face sliding off slightly. "Whaaat~? Come on, it was just fun~ Let's go to bed already and do even more lewd stufffff~"
 
Tifa, on the other hand, was already standing, and helping Kenta up beside her. She gave him a pat on the butt, guiding him towards the shower, while fetching a mop and bucket for bratty little Bache. "Sorry about this, sir. Would you feel better if Fluttershy and I helped you scrub up a bit?"
 
"Eep," came that voice from behind the couch again.
 
Kenta seemed a bit confused at Tifa's apology, seeing as she didn't really have anything to apologize for. Though the way it came out made him think that defusing situations with Bache was something that they were used to doing. It's why he didn't protest when she shoved a mop and bucket into the tiny walking onahole's hands. 
 
The offer she presented was pretty appealing, though. Looking at her basically-nothing outfit didn't help matters either, as his dick started to climb again. It could be relaxing as hell, and that pat on his butt had sent his dick bouncing up all the faster.
 
But... something about Fluttershy’s response gave him pause. Tifa had just volunteered her like that, but did she actually want to help with that? He shook his head. 
 
"I think I’ve already had enough excitement for one night... And don’t worry about apologizing. I probably should have stopped her myself." Kenta looked back at Fluttershy and gave a bit of an awkward chuckle. "Plus, I'm not going to make anyone do something they don't wanna. I’ll be fine.”
 
Even though they were all basically sex on legs, they all seemed like nice, helpful girls. Kenta felt glad he got to be their teacher.
 
"Aww," said Fluttershy and Tifa, but neither of them pressed the issue. Soon the mess was cleaned up and the three girls all went to the shower.
 
It was impossible to not want to listen at the door, of course. All three of them were in there together, laughing and playing together. Lots of lewd moaning from voices he easily recognized as Fluttershy and Tifa, while Bache just cackled and kept saying things like "Take this!" and "There!" Seemed like he wasn't the only overendowed bimbo getting groped and molested tonight.
 
A little after brushing their teeth, the three girls gathered in the doorway to his bedroom and called goodnight to Kenta, before they all climbed into his bed, squeezing to make them all fit. That left Kenta to shower himself, and then get comfy on the couch.
 
What a day this had turned out to be. Sex with Mai and Sunset, a handjob from Bache... and sexual propositions from at least two more girls. It'd be nice to have a normal day sooner or later, but it didn't seem in the cards for him. 
 
But for the time being, all he could do was throw himself into bed, or onto the couch in today’s case, and finally get some rest. 
 
... Which made it all the more amusing when, closing his eyes, he immediately heard more giggling and moaning coming from his bedroom. Tifa, Fluttershy and Bache all seemed like they were having a good time in his room and he wasn't about to interrupt them. He just assumed that they'd probably settle down after doing whatever it was that girls got up to in their spare time.
 
Who was he kidding? They were probably fucking. He silently prayed for his sheets.
 
Kenta sank his head into his pillow and stared up at the ceiling. Without even meaning to, his mind wandered to Sunset. Hopefully Swan hadn’t been too hard on her. Sure, it had been worth it, but maybe next time he could pick a better time and place. 
 
The last thing he wanted to do was inconvenience her. When she said that she had wanted to be romanced, it did a really weird thing to his heart. Falling for a student was probably not a good idea. Breaking her heart was probably a worse idea, though.
 
"..."
 
The sounds of moaning bled through his walls. Wow, they were really going at it, huh? Kenta turned onto his side and closed his eyes to try to get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be another day, and he wasn't about to let anyone down because he was too tired to do his job.
 
Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, his mind filled with red and yellow.
 
---
 
Fluttershy slowly opened her eyes in a bed that wasn't her own. The drawn curtains filtered in just a small sliver of pale early morning light into the messy room of her teacher. 
 
She needed to pee.
 
She lay there for a moment, hoping the urge would go away or she’d fall back asleep... before finally growling inwardly and giving up. Nice and warm as this bed was, and as packed as she was between her besties, she needed to get up. 
 
Tifa and Bache were still asleep, the lewd little brat bunched up against Tifa's chest and spooning it like she was the most innocent little kid in the world. Fluttershy supposed that Bache was 'innocent' in her own way and mentally chided herself for thinking what she did. Having her chest attacked like that so much, by someone who didn’t know or care how to make a girl feel good, was just a little frustrating.
 
Mr. Tadashii, on the other hand, would probably do a much better job...
 
As soon as she thought that, she blushed and swiftly mentally packed it away. There’d be time for idle musings like that later. 
 
Slowly and carefully as to not wake her two sleeping classmates, Fluttershy made her way to the edge of the bed and slipped out, toes touching the cold floor. She tiptoed out of the bedroom to make her way to the bathroom. She stopped to look out at the living room, watching the way little motes of dust caught the light and danced around over various objects. The television, the table, the couch, Mr. Tadashii's cock...
 
She pursed her lips.
 
It was just standing straight up through the hole in her teacher's boxers as he slept, his covers having been apparently thrown off during the night. Fluttershy gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. She stifled the sound immediately, not wanting to wake the others. 
 
She should have just went to the bathroom like she was going to and then gone back into the room, but...
 
Fluttershy cursed herself again. She almost had a chance at it last night. Bache even broke the ice in that careless way that she always did, but right as she took the initiative and reached out, she panicked at the last second. Why was she so afraid? She'd have to get over it eventually, right?
 
After another glance back at the bedroom door, she weighed the options in her mind and chewed on her bottom lip. Mr. Tadashii was asleep, right? So it's not like anything could happen...
 
Taking the tiniest steps that she could muster with her ridiculously buxom frame, Fluttershy crept over to the couch and daintily sat on her knees with her face in front of her teacher's waist. She stared, transfixed, at teacher’s rock-solid tool. 
 
God, she could feel the heat of it hitting her in the face, causing little bubbles to boil up in her brain.
 
Slowly, carefully, Fluttershy leaned in, pressing her huge, soft breasts against the couch and bringing her face within inches of Mr. Tadashii's turgid cock. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in through her nose, the smell causing her body to twitch involuntarily. There was a wet, squishing sound beneath the thong pressing against her puffy mound.
 
A little whine came from her throat as she rolled her hips. It wasn't fair. How in the world could someone like that little brat get this and not her?
 
Fluttershy reached up with a shaky finger, placing it on the tip of her teacher's dick and squishing it in. She rubbed his cockslit back and forth as she stared longingly at him, at his huge, long, thick, older male cock. 
 
A bead of precum forced its way up and out, staining her finger. The smell, already overwhelming to her teen senses, grew even more intoxicating. She was starting to feel drunk. 
 
Fluttershy pulled Kenta’s dick downwards with that same finger before letting it go. His cock stiffly sprung back up.
 
She gasped. Her eyes darted to Mr. Tadashii's face.
 
Still asleep. She breathed a small sigh of relief.
 
Well... If he was such a heavy sleeper, Fluttershy figured, maybe she could take advantage of it? Glancing back at the door like Bache or Tifa might walk out any moment and catch her, she reached down to the hem of her nightgown and lifted, pulling it over her head and off, allowing her waist-hanging tits to rest free against the couch and her thighs. 
 
She was being bad. She was a bad girl for doing this. And the more she thought about it, the more her plump nipples puffed up.
 
Slowly, she raised herself up higher on her knees, dragging her milky pillows over her teacher's midsection and enveloping his huge cock between their smooth, soft expanse. She almost came right there from the feeling of heat pouring into her chest from his bucking tool, and stifled a squeak. 
 
Her ass thrust out behind her as her back curved.
 
Fluttershy started to rock back and forth, causing her breasts to wobble, gently dragging Mr. Tadashii's cock along between them. She felt her cleavage getting wetter and wetter and the sticky, muffled sound of fluids breaking through into the cool air. 
 
Suddenly, she heard her teacher grunting in his sleep. His face scrunched.
 
She panicked all over again. For a long time, Fluttershy just knelt there, stock-still, with her teacher’s raging erection buried in masses of meaty teen titties. The sound of her breathing filled the room as made as the sound of her heart pounding filled her ears.
 
But he didn’t wake up. She sighed in relief. Slowly, not fully realizing what she was doing or why she wanted to do it, she reached a hand to his face and ran it over his cheek. She pushed her fingers through his hair as she cooed a soft, quiet reassurance: "Shhh, it's okay... just stay right there and I'll take good care of you~" 
 
So bad.
 
Pushing her hands into the sides of the overflowing set of breasts engulfing her teacher's lap, Fluttershy began to speed up the pace. Her panties were soaked all the way through, now, clinging tightly to her labia and digging further in with each movement of her wide, lewd hips. A steady stream of liquid ran almost unabated down her legs and onto the carpet as she worked her wobbling chest over the huge fucking cock barely poking out of the top.
 
Mr. Tadashii finally groaned, and then Fluttershy felt it: all his hot, thick, juicy cum boiling up. 
 
She’d done it. He was going to cum
 
He was going to cum for her
 
Blissfully, Fluttershy threw her head forwards. And for the second time tonight, Kenta had a teen’s mouth wrapped around his cock. Thirsty for cum, Fluttershy sealed her lips tightly around the head of her teacher's dick just as it started spurting... and when the hot, creamy, salty taste hit her tongue, her mind burst into thousands of little fireflies. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, her hips bucking in her own orgasm each time more and more of Mr. Tadashii slid down her throat.
 
Finally, the torrent stopped. Fluttershy let her cock go with a pop, leaning back with a sigh that caused her giant chest to wobble. She was leaking milk freely now, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Mr. Tadashii was still asleep with a blissful look on his face. Almost as blissful as the one she had. 
 
She admired her handiwork as she licked her lips, before picking up her gown and slipping it back on over her head, wrestling it over her sperm-soaked tits. 
 
She hurried to the bathroom, feeling like a bad, bad little brat. Her pussy smouldered between plump thighs.
 
She wanted more.
 
---
 
When Kenta awoke next morning, what else would it be to but the cutesy warbles of children's cartoon programming. Fluttershy's favourite early morning cartoon was on, which seemed to involve a mini-skirted heroine in high heels with a thong jammed right up her crotch spinning around and dancing a lot to defeat the badguys. Whenever she did her magic pose and thrust her hand in the air, Fluttershy followed along, with all the endless chest-bouncing that having such a perfect fuckdoll body entailed.
 
When she wasn't held raptly watching the screen, she shovelled sugary cereal into her mouth... in other words, Fluttershy was in heaven right now. She blushed and waved cutely when she noticed him waking up.
 
"Did you sleep well, sir?"
 
Getting the girls dressed and out the door was no mean feat, but Kenta and the three hussies were soon on their way to school.
 
That encounter, carefree, silly and oversexed as fuck as it was, rather set the tone for the next week of Kenta's life.
1