Episode 2: Smut With Terezi
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Shit, shit, shit! Kenta was running late again... It was that darn Celestia's fault, frankly, always wanting to tease him around her office, flirting over some insignificant - yet highly naughty - subject or another. In this case she’d been asking for suggestions for a new swimsuit for the girls around the school - clicking through scandalous imagery on her desktop with one hand while doodling away in a notepad with the other. Most of what she free-hand sketched was nothing more than a few thin lines of pen drawn across cartoonishly overabundant stick figures with stupidly-oversized balloon breasts. He probably wouldn’t have even recognized them as swimsuits if not for how closely said diagrams lined up with the principal’s Barbie doll figure.
 
Well... thankfully today's class didn't require a lot of prep... they were doing a favourite of that perverted principal's: yoga! In fact, perhaps the more responsible of his students had already gotten the class started without him...
 
That gave him an idea. Since they'd probably already started by now, he'd be fine taking a shortcut through the girl's changing rooms... which would surely be totally deserted! And he definitely wasn’t cutting through the change rooms while thinking about all of his students in those absolutely slutty outfits, wet and jiggling... pushing their massive tits together, looking at him with those lidded eyes and fuck-plush lips... 
 
"Dammit, if it wasn't for that horny woman..." Kenta muttered under his breath as he slipped into the changing rooms. Like he wasn’t just as much at fault as Celestia for dragging their little cock-teasing session out!
 
Dammit Celestia! What kind of headmistress was like that, anyways?
 
The changing rooms were quiet as he gently closed the door behind him. It almost felt like he was doing something taboo in taking a brief detour. How crazy was that? What did he even have to be concerned about? He was their teacher after all, and everything between the group was pretty much shared, anyway, right? They've all come so far since that very first awkward day in the showers.
 
The day that he and Terezi had accidentally...
 
Frustrated, Kenta bit his lip and shook out the memory. Celestia's teasing always did a number on his head(s). After a brief session of psyching himself up, he began walking again, eager to get to the gym and help assist his students. Yoga. No problem.
 
"Eyes forward, Kenta... your girls need you."
 
Slipping into the change rooms, Kenta closed the door behind him, then turned and faced the room... So far, so good.
 
Except no. Because 20+ young, healthy, attractive bitches with hormones a-popping were all staring back at him in various stages of undress. Miniskirts hanging around thighs, bare breasts swinging as girls fussed with their shoes... a female paradise of pure, unrestrained bliss. It was the spectacle he'd avoided thinking about every day since he'd first become a teacher here.
 
So they weren't done dressing yet, then.
 
Kenta's bravado almost immediately died in his throat. He got out a slight choking noise and not a syllable more. So much for stealthily getting into the gym before his students noticed - he wasn't as late to class as he thought!
 
Where in the world does one put their view when completely and utterly surrounded by a whole room of hormonally overstuffed teens? To him, the answer seemed to be "everywhere" as his eyes darted from corner to corner, trying to find some kind of salvation while he searched for some sort of excuse for why he was in there in the first place.
 
Or at least it was until she called him out.
 
In the middle of the room, surrounded by buxom bitches on all sides, stood Terezi Pyrope. By far one of his most amply-proportioned students, the grey-skinned troll girl was as big and bouncy as ever, sunglasses and grin both a-sparkling with amusement as she stared her teacher down. She'd been one of the most undressed of all, sheer, skintight yoga pants only halfway up her thighs, the fat bulging swell of her totally bare pussy mound exposed between her legs. Her sports bra, black and white with a cleavage window you could drive a truck through, was still hanging off one arm so as to leave her dark-green nipples totally exposed. She laughed, making those milkers - each many times the size of her own head, it was a wonder her slender shoulders could hold them up! - sway and swing so much they clapped and plapped together.
 
She hoisted her pants slightly, covering maybe 1/10th of her drooling wet pussy as she looked him over. "... Need something, teach? H3h3h3h3h3h3~"
 
Terezi. Just one look at her ashen-toned body brought all of those memories of his first day flooding back. The way her body just accepted him in every way. The plush, wobbling of her huge tits, her pillowy ass and thighs, and how her cocksucking pussy just dragged his dick into her and hugged him tight as if giving him a proper hello. It was definitely a first impression that he tried his best to forget (when he wasn't dumping loads of spunk down the shower drain at the thought of it, at least).
 
Kenta could practically smell her fertility in the copious amounts of juices she was flooding. Shit. His cock throbbed in his pants, lurching to life. 
 
But he knew he couldn't just stare at a teenaged troll girl's barely hidden pussy all day - he needed to give her an answer before his cover was blown!
 
"O-oh uh..." finally prying his eyes from her body, he straightened his back and tried to get into teaching mode. "Just making sure everyone was... ready for yoga! Class is about to start, after all."
 
It was a really lame excuse. Oh well. It was out there. If anything, the fact that he ended up in the changing room was a blessing, since he also needed to change. And it wasn’t like the girls hadn't seen him naked before, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to just quickly get ready in here as well. 
 
Sighing through his nose as to not let on just how worked up he was, Kenta found a slightly less-used corner of the changing room and plopped his gym bag down onto a bench before lifting his shirt up over his chest. Cut abdominals, bulging arms and pecs came into view, a real smorgasbord of juicy flesh to rival any of these ladies, albeit dotted with scarring from a lifetime of training. 
 
Surely he could get through this. Just think of it as another form of bonding.
 
But Kenta was crazy if he thought those girls were just going to let him get changed right in front of them without so much as a hoot or a holler. The relaxing of tensions between teacher and students over the last few months had made these hussies far more bold than he could have imagined and his undressing was accompanied by countless wolf whistles and cat-calling.
 
"Eeee, he's getting undressed again!"
 
"Come on, don't face the wall, Mr. Tadashii... You can show us your dong~!"
 
But they quickly shut up as more of his body came into view, as he committed himself to this course of action. Because the show... was very, very yummy. Pupils dilated, pussies grew moist, girls all around him began to huff, ovulate and fantasize about being beneath all that male power, just as God intended for them. Yes, if there was one word you could say about Kenta, then that word would be 'solid'. Almost as hard as steel and just as powerful, it was clear that his brutal regime had paid off.
 
And it only got better when his pants started coming off.
 
There was a brief moment before he got up the nerve to hook his thumbs into his pants and drop them to the floor, kicking them aside. A long, thick splatter of precum slung from the end of his half-hard beast of a cock, splashing onto the wood of the bench in the process. By now, he was almost blind to just how much dripping and pulsing he did on a daily basis - it was just a thing that he's had to learn to ignore, much like the swinging of his full nuts as he bent down to grab his gym shorts.
 
In that moment, if it wasn't for his shoes, he'd be completely naked in a room full of his students. Thankfully, it didn't last long since he put on his shorts and slipped into his tank top. Not exactly a combo for adequately hiding a massive bulging dick, but the red trunks were good for flexibility.
 
The only problem with this day was that he ended up stealing glances at Terezi the entire time.
 
She was still grinning. And while the other girls had mostly shushed up, Terezi looked like she still had something to say. “Ahem,” she began, clearing her throat, slinking closer bit by bit.
 
Needless to say, Kenta felt encouraged to get changed even faster. He bent over forwards to snatch his shorts off the ground... but he didn’t make it. He jumped as, suddenly, a slender, grey hand thrust between his hairy legs to wrap tightly around that pulsing demon of a daddycock. More of her shrill, bullying laughter rang in his ears as Terezi gripped him very capably and started pumping his cock with her fist. It wasn't anything ladylike... this was like how you'd milk a cow!
 
And little by little, that prophecy of ‘milking’ became more and more true. Kenta moaned suddenly, his cry filling the air, and then there it was... Terezi’s efforts bore fruit as a long, thick stream of precum squirted from the throbbing head of his overly-virile shaft, audibly soaking the floor, bench, and Terezi as she pumped her fist over the length. 
 
"Hey, teach... Are you really gonna do yoga class with a boner? You want a little help wringing one out first?" She squeezed his cock until the veins bulged, and when she abruptly let him go to taunt him further it was left bouncing and swinging like crazy between his legs.
 
Obviously he didn’t like that. When she let go of him his hips moved on reflex, bucking at the sudden absence of stimulation. His firm ass tightened and his back straightened up as a low grumble escaped his throat.
 
He bit his lip in frustration. Vulnerable, horny frustration, his bare ass exposed to the class, his raging erection lurching and pumping out stick rivulets of cum between his legs. Dammit, these girls... were they really all this perverted? What was he even supposed to do about this...? Any attempt to confront them would just end with them goading him into something even more depraved! 
 
Really, this was Celestia’s fault in the first place for getting his cock jumping around in his pants. With a clearer head this would have been no problem, but she and everything around her seemed primed to get red-blooded males erect and oozing cum by the gallon.
 
Oh well. If Terezi was going to be like this, then he'd just have to scold her to get her back in line.
 
Yanking his shorts up the rest of the way and stuffing his dick into them, he turned to the bitchy little troll girl with a look that would have probably been quite stern... if he hadn’t also been eye-fucking her within an inch of her life, gaze torturing him with every glimpse of soft, fleshy comfort her curves promised. God, what the hell was with her outfit, today? That couldn't be the standard Bakunyuu dress code, could it? Hell, who even knew, considering that perv of a headmistress.
 
"Yeah, yeah, I bet you'd like to watch that, wouldn't you?" Raising a hand to her chest, he cocked his middle finger with his thumb and flicked her huge, stiff nipple, sending her udders wobbling in response. "Enough screwing around. Time to get to the gym."
 
“Hmmmmm?” asked Terezi.
 
Guh. That wasn’t right. She should just be jumping to attention when he told her what’s what. But here she was, bending over forwards, letting those fat, heavy tits hang.
 
“Hmmmmmmm?”
 
"Whatcha gonna do with that thing, teach?" she asked with another cackle.
 
He finally noticed her eyes were downcast. And when he looked down as well, it was obvious why. Well... where else would a healthy, red-blooded, heterosexual female be looking right now but at that dangling thick thing?
 
In turning around, Kenta had nothing done short of swinging that raging hard hot-rod of a cock around to poke directly at Terezi’s belly and below, predominantly, in fact, directly at her womb. Almost like it was trying to get inside and fuck her pregnant like her body so obviously and lewdly craved. She stared back at it as the tip thumped against her firm abdomen, hand on her hip, grinning.
 
She raised her hands to the side of her head, sniggered, then thrust her hips, audibly smacking her abs against his dong.
 
It pushed Kenta over the edge. With a messy splurt his cock fired... a fuckload, a torrential gush of sticky, smelly white cum across Terezi's body, soaking her bare thighs, her belly, the undersides of her tits. A little got on her cheek for all of a second before licked it clean off. Fireworks went off behind her eyes as the addictive substance slathered her skin.
 
Kenta stumbled back against the wall, muscled chest rapidly rising and falling. He glared at the stubborn troll in front of him.
 
"That... That’s enough screwing around. Come on, let’s go!” He stumbled, nearly slipped in cock-cream, and ended up clapping his hands determinedly. It seemed to finally be enough to get the big-reared bimbo into gear.
 
"Fine," she shot back, tugging her yoga pants up over her sperm-splattered thighs, dragging her top down over her dripping tits. She smelled like semen, or like a well-fucked bitch - the stink of his seed all over her body just made him want to add to it. 
 
But as Kenta’s schlong was throbbing back to life, Terezi was already turning and hip-swaying out of there.
 
Soon, the girls were on the mats, the twisted events of the changing room all but forgotten. It was as if they had never happened. As soothing music piped through the gym, all these absolute baby-making bombshells worked hard on their yoga positions, contorting and twisting into various shapes for their father figure's amusement. How nice. 
 
And Terezi was really leading the pack.
 
---
 
Position. Hold. Breathe. Release. Position. Hold. Breathe. Release.
 
It was a steady rhythm that was supposed to calm and center the mind, so just the thing for a man doing his best to focus on leading his girls through the class... but fuck, nobody could be expected to keep their mind focused with a big, throbbing hard-on tenting their shorts. Every time he tried to put the events of the locker room out of his mind, he'd take one glance at Terezi, wet and covered in a mixture of sweat and his jizz and feel his stiffy getting even stiffer. 
 
Position. Hold. Breathe. Release. Position. Hold. Breathe. Release.
 
It really wasn't helping that his cock was practically slipping out of his clothes at every other opportunity. It suddenly felt so uncomfortable, and... weighty... down there. It didn’t help he couldn’t tune his thoughts away from how he had basically glazed the troll thot up for use and then walked away.
 
What was with her today? Sure, Terezi liked to push his buttons, but this was different. That outfit looked painted on such that he couldn’t help but stare, ultra-tight yoga pants and sports bra doing nothing to conceal the shape of her ass and chest. She might as well have naked over there. And, to make matters worse, those fat fucking nips of hers hadn’t deflated an inch! They sat as stiff as ever, high and wobbly atop those squishy grey mounds of excessively jiggly fat. Did any of this even register to her?
 
Kenta squeezed his eyes closed. He couldn't think about that right now. Class. Teach. Go.
 
Position. Hold. Breathe. Release. Position. Hold. Breathe. Release.
 
'Just get through the class and then go somewhere and release all this tension', Kenta kept thinking to himself. By this point, he was sorely wondering if he would be able to make it through the whole day.
 
Unfortunately for Kenta, Terezi's playing around wasn't over yet. This became blatantly clear as he was patrolling through the throng of girls, checking postures and positions as he went. The current exercise had them all on their backs with their legs in the air... a position he'd already seen plenty of them in outside of the class.
 
Throb. Surge. Leak. Whoops, not the thing he should be thinking about right now.
 
But just as he was thinking it would be easy to just tug his pants down and climb on top of any one of them, he cried out as he suddenly felt his legs out from under him!
 
“G - Gaargh!” Kenta fell straight to the floor, landing on top of... Terezi! She’d stuck her leg out suddenly and tripped him up! 
 
... Directly onto her chest. The troll cackled like a witch as he fell face-first between those truly colossal melons, swaying them around to tug him this way and that. He groaned as she manipulated him with nothing but her teenage troll udders, soon feeling his cock throbbing and leaking yet more precum straight through the material of his shorts and down onto the mat right in front of Terezi's spread legs.
 
"Terezi, I swear, if you don't - "
 
“H3h3h3h3!”
 
Resigned, with no alternative, Kenta lammed his hands onto her rack. He immediately worked on extricating himself before his cock leaked any further. When his head finally found its way out of its gray, marshmallow prison and he righted himself up onto his knees, the head of his bulge scraped against the troll's barely-contained pussy, leaving a long and thick line of juices between them as their burning organs said a brief hello.
 
But she still wasn’t done. The second Kenta got out, Terezi used her position on her back to stretch her legs apart... fanning them as close to 180 degrees as she could get. A very casual leg spread that saw her yoga pants become as tight as could fucking be, the white material straining over the swell of her crotch actually turning slightly greyer as the tone of her flesh showed through from beneath. 
 
Stickiness, and a ripe smell, abounded as she stretched her legs out to either side and pointed her womanhood straight at his raging hard-on.
 
"Hey, mister... Stop staring and help me out, why don't you? I can't get my legs all the way apart... I bet you can help, yeah? H3h3h3!"
 
This was really getting out of hand. Kenta's vision was going a bit hazy at the smell and stimulation, and he felt like if he didn't get a handle on things, he'd end up doing something he might regret soon... Terezi was just pushing all of his buttons. He could only handle so much, after all. If this kept up, he'd have to discipline her. Just grab her and pull her thin little pants down and spank her fat, wobbling ass before filling her womb wi-
 
Suddenly, Kenta realized that he had been staring at the troll teen's green little twat, right through her flimsy little excuse for yoga pants. Fuck.
 
“Right. Spread. Of... Of course...”
 
He gulped. “Ooookay, here I come...”
 
With a deep breath to calm himself - that ended up just making him shudder and drip even more - Kenta placed his firm hands on her thighs, his fingers sinking into her abundant flesh.
 
"You have to relax more... a-and just... pull your legs..."
 
With a strong press, he spread Terezi’s legs as wide as they could go. 
 
Making her more and more bare as the material became more and more sheer. He instinctively  moved his hips forward, bulge pressing against her fat mound without even realizing it.
 
Terezi watched for a moment, dull-eyed. She realized Kenta was still doing his best to not sexually assault her, mostly sticking to using his hands on her legs, even while what she really wanted was for him to just get that big fucking muscular body on top of her. She was a big girl by most standards so guys bigger than her were few and far between to say the least... and the fact Kenta was so much bigger than her had her basically all-but-ovulating right there, and dropping her eggs wasn’t far off. She’d been salivating over his body since the moment she’d first seen him! 
 
God help a girl who wanted to be crushed under masculine power, goddammit! A girl like her was the most kind of aggressive, demanding bottom Kenta could possibly encounter, short of perhaps Sunset herself... although whereas Sunny would just demand things directly it was more in this brat’s nature to tease, torment and bewitch.
 
"Come on... You can do better than that!"
 
Terezi finally got bored of waiting. She hooked her other leg around behind Kenta and tugged inwards with all her strength, throwing him directly on top of her. As she did the splits on her back, he was now right over her... his head by one of her feet, his feet by her other. She fanned her hands out on his back and grinned as she reveled in the feeling of being properly crushed.
 
Her blind eyes might have widened instinctively behind those glasses at that moment as she felt his rock-hard dick in his pants against her mound... but she quickly took control of the situation again, rubbing back against him, teasing the thin fabric of her pants even thinner. With no panties on her or boxers on him, the barriers between them were so thin as to be virtually non-existent, and she trilled as she felt semen leaking into her nethers. Her pussy, spread wide open as she stretched her legs, swallowed dollop after dollop of the cum being poured directly into her. She thrust her hips against him again, and that trickle soon became a burst pipe. "Ooouuuh... Mmmm..."
 
"W - Wai - "
 
As Kenta felt his tightly-wrapped cock slide straight into Terezi he whited out for a second, the pleasure through his throbbing organ but shorting out his brain. Her pussy bit down on him hard, squeezing his cock like it was born to do, and he just moaned and began to thrust in response. He was cumming again in no time, blast after blast of cum pouring through his shorts and her pants, right into the hungry pussy ferociously clinging to him. His hips shook as he held onto her, desperately seeking stability.
 
He continued pumping his hips, causing her fat gray pussy mound to squish delightfully around the base of his cock as he pushed down. His eyes rolled upwards slowly, momentarily losing focus in the pleasure as he mindlessly grabbed hold of her thighs.
 
Silly little girl, she was supposed to be spreading her legs right now, not wrapping them around his waist. With a forceful yank, he pulled her thighs apart, bringing himself closer to her as he stretched her legs outward and upward, pressing his huge, muscular body down on top of the relatively tiny thot, engulfing her in his sweat and heat while his hips kept on pumping.
 
"Nnnghhh-" Biting his lip, Kenta kept filling her clinging little hole with cock while helping her legs stretch out as far as they could go. Wasn't he supposed to be doing something else right now?
 
"Ghh... ghh... ghhghkk..." Terezi was similarly beside herself, both of them equally helpless in the face of so much sexual pleasure. His tormented expression was mirrored by hers, her teeth grit and bubbles of spit passing out of the corner of her mouth. She didn't stop twisting her hips for a second though, as if scratching the savagely-aching itch between her thighs, deep inside her body, was the only thing that could cure the onset of her discomfort.
 
Kenta and Terezi both writhed together like for a good, long moment. Maybe 30 seconds in all. And when the panting pair finally recovered enough to raise their heads, it was because the smell of wet pussies were pouring into their noses from all around.
 
Like, fuck. When Kenta looked up? Every last pair of eyes around them was rooted to the spot where his and Terezi's bodies were connected, many of the girls with their tongues out as they panted, or openly fingering themselves. It was impossible to keep going right in front of everyone like this... But it wasn't like either of them were level-headed enough to crawl out of here. They'd make it to the next room over at the absolute most.
 
And as Kenta deliberated, he saw it in the corner of the room: the vaulting box they used for gymnastics, about two titcows long and one and a half titcows tall. It was the closest option, yes, but far from the best. The sounds of a wet pussy getting sloppily fucked would still transfer to the rest of the room, to say nothing of how their heads would poke over the side if he fucked Terezi against it.
 
But she was looking at it along with him, and he realized in spite of all that... she was seriously sizing it up as their best option.
 
Fuck it. Kenta absolutely couldn't take it at all anymore. His brain felt like it was going to turn into mush if he didn't get his aching, throbbing cock into this little tramp's cunt bare. She needed to be punished for pushing him this far, and what better way to do it than to fill her womb full to burst?
 
He finally choked out some words towards the rest of the class: "T - take a small break." Then, squirming slowly as if that would make what he was doing any less obvious, the pervy teacher drew his hips back, cock messily popping out of Terezi's tight hole with a lewd, sloppy sound. A torrent of juices poured to the mat between them, both their workout clothes utterly soaked through and ruined. The outline of Kenta's rock hard, boiling-hot dick was completely visible, steam pouring off of the organ in the cool gymnasium as his red shorts hopelessly clung to his shaft.
 
Shakily, he rose to his feet, instincts taking over as he grabbed the moaning troll slut by her short black hair and yanked her up with him. There was no way at all he'd be able to make it as far as the locker room - the vaulting box would have to do for now. At least there he might retain some measure of being a good teacher as he piston-fucked this whore into the ground.
 
Kenta hastily dragged Terezi by the hair over to the little box in the corner of the room, shoving her down behind it before peeling his shorts off and tossing them to some other part of the gym that he, frankly, couldn't care less about right now.  His engorged and throbbing cock stood straight up, pouring freely with precum in full view of the rest of his staring, blushing class for a brief moment before becoming barely obscured by the waist-high vaulting box as he grabbed onto the troll's flimsy pants, accidentally tearing them with a very, very audible ripping noise.
 
Fuck. So much for those. Oh well, they were coming off anyway. Figuring he was already too late to stop, he continued to rip them, finally yanking the shredding pants off of Terezi's big round ass entirely before throwing the soaked and soiled garment behind him.
 
With the troll girl's pants off, her big, bare, dark ass was upthrust towards him... and the view was just mind-melting. What the fuck were they feeding his students to give them such obscene, livestock-like bodies... with these huge, meaty asses that wobbled nonstop if he so much as smacked them!
 
Terezi's booty was nearly twice over the width of her shoulders, just a solid, quivering mess of fleshy meat made for fucking. Her buttcheeks lewdly thrust out far enough that her miniskirts always failed in the back, but now it was bare and in front of him he could just be properly stunned by its huge fucking size. And it wasn't like she was sitting still, either... She was wobbling her rump for him, cheeks giving him a nice round of applause as she cackled away. With her head peeking over the top of the box, she could see the rest of the girls staring at her and tried to give them a playful wink... that immediately turned to a stupid mindless ahegao as he took hold of her.
 
Wasting no time at all, Kenta grabbed onto her wrist, lining up his huge fucking dick and shoving it into her bare, green pussy, almost orgasming at the feeling of her hole wrapping around him with nothing inbetween. Her vocalizations came out as his cock came in, voice leaking out in an "Ooooooh," that rose in volume and intensity the deeper he got. 
 
“Keep it down!” He brought his free hand down onto her wobbling gray ass over and over in sharp, loud slaps that reverberated through the entire gym. Classic ‘Do as I say, not as I do.’
 
After making her behind good and red, he wrapped both hands around her waist and pulled her thick, sweaty ass back. He groaned as he sank all the way into her squishy cunt, and when he was balls-deep she looked back at him, astonished.
 
"That's so fuckin' good!" she said, red eyes glowing, her glasses completely askew. "Fuck the shit out of me, just like that... Do it, do it, do ittt... Oh my fuckkkk..." She just got dumber and dumber the more he thrust, soon losing the ability to even form words. The box against her thumped over and over, scraping against the floor as they pushed against it.
 
And with every single sound out of Terezi's mouth, Kenta's intensity increased. The bitchy little whore was incessant in her goading, even when her pussy was being hammered over and over again. How the fuck was she so vocal?! It just made him want to ram her even harder.
 
As his hips kept pumping, the wet slaps coming from his muscled frame hitting her wobbling curves slowly faded into loud, dull thuds of a huge fucking rod slamming against a cervix. Every thrust ended in his front being welcomed by a pillow of an ass and a long, hard squirt of juices splattering to the floor between them.
 
"Nghfuck! If you keep teasing me like that... if want me to fuck you then I'll do it until you can't even stand straight up!" Kenta slapped a hand down onto her ass again a few more times. Despite everything, taking his frustrations out on this troll's teen pussy just felt right. "This is all you fucking think about, isn't it?"
 
Soon Terezi’s ass dripped with sweat, turning slippery beneath Kenta’s hands. With his grip loosening, he gave one last slap to her jiggling rump before grasping her short hair in both hands, yanking her head back for a deep, hard plapping. 
 
... Naturally, this brought her obscene, wobbling udders up against the side of the vaulting horse, colliding with the wood with a pair of thuds that sounded more suited to some of the weights in the training room and not something you’d find on a teen’s chest... but seeing was believing as they nearly tipped the vaulting horse right over. He pulled her back at the last second, kissed her, and went right back to thrusting.
 
He had to admit, it was a great view... but Kenta wasn’t the only one enjoying it. As he pounded her from behind, any girl who cared to look would see two bright green nipples waving in the air as her huge, floppy breasts slapped and smacked against the wood. "It isssss... It so fucking is. I think about my teacher's big fat cawk all day long, h3h3h3... What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" she grinned and goaded, desperately wanting to poke and prod him and rub it up but with him pulling her arms back all she could do was scratch this thigh a little as she was hit hard and fast from behind. "Uuuuooo - ooohhh... ooohhhhh...! Mmmmhhhh!"
 
“Nnnngh...” Kenta growled, looking to shut her up with some deep, hard fucking: he kept hammering away at her, going harder and deeper until every bicep bulged, until sweat poured off his awesome body. Thud, thud, thud, thud. That creamy troll cunt sucked and slurped around him, her steamy insides smooth as velvet and tight as a vise. Her pussy contracted again and again in a milking motion, and she trilled with happiness every time he squirted off another thick rope of cum inside of her. 
 
Maybe eventually they might wonder whether or not they should be fucking just a few feet away from the rest of his envious class... but as Terezi just had an idea for a new position, that clearly wouldn’t be for a while. 
 
"Turn me around..." the other girls heard her grunting. "Get my back against the... Yes. Fuck yes."
 
Most of them would have given their left arm to be in her spot right then.
 
Now they could all see the back of Terezi's head and her sweat-soaked hair as she threw her shoulders back and clasped the top of the box in her arms. Braced against it, facing Kenta, she was pinned under her man’s broad chest.
 
... And then they saw her sneakers poking out to either side too as she did a perfect 180 split like she'd just been pretending she wasn't able to a moment ago. But her feet vanished once Kenta got back inside her and started thrusting again... obviously because she'd just locked her ankles together around his back.
 
"Fill. Me. Up!"
 
Thankfully for her, Kenta had been planning on doing that anyway. He wouldn’t stop until this brat was full of his seed.
 
But... he had to do something about that attitude. Every word out of her mouth seemed to be a challenge or a threat, and he decided he’d finally had enough: rearing his hand back, he brought it firmly across her face.
 
Slap.
 
"That is not how you talk to your teacher!"
 
Another slap.
 
"Do I make myself clear?!"
 
Terezi's eyes definitely widened that time as she was slapped not once, but twice, her teensy tiny bitch-slit tightening up around him like fucking crazy in response, massaging the shit out of the fat cock crammed up inside her guts.
 
And he, in turn, never slowed his thrusts, keeping her seeing stars even as she was reprimanded. He kept her firmly in place with his hips, ramming her against the vaulting box until it shook and creaked like never before. With their combined weight, it was starting to tip over, flashing more and more of the sex to the intently watching students just across the room. Terezi's huge tits were bouncing so much with each of his fierce thrusts that they were soon swinging into view, flicking sweat and milk across the gym. 
 
"If you want something, then ask for it!"
 
He wasn't sure how she'd respond... Maybe she'd act insulted. Maybe she'd get even meaner. Maybe she'd be scared of him?
 
Well... it wasn't any of those. Instead, Terezi just let out a wail like a fucking banshee. She started pissing an absolute downpour of girl juices allllll down the length of that meaty hard conqueror of a cock, sluicing him until sticky bitch-fluids dripped all the way down to his balls and to the wooden floor below. Spatter made pretty patterns around his feet as she clawed at the box with her hands hard enough to leave imprints in the lacquered wood. 
 
She looked like she was having a fucking heart attack with how hard she was cumming, frankly... Terezi was a screamer.
 
"Give it give it give it give it give it please giveitpleasegiveitpleasegiveitpleasegiveitplease Fuck! Fuck! Fuckk!!"
 
Then he slapped her again.
 
As his hips kept pistoning and ramming the obscene-bodied troll against the box, Kenta reared his hand back once again and struck Terezi across the face hard enough to knock her already askew glasses to the floor. Before she was able to let out another moan at the top of her lungs, though, he instead pressed his lips against her's, shoving his tongue into her mouth and grabbing onto her messy hair with his hand.
 
Her first orgasm immediately rolled into a second and then a third, a chain of fireworks popping off inside the white noise-filled recess of her white noise-filled brain. Everyone was staring now, and if he didn't shut her up somehow the vaulting box might actually just tip the fuck over in which case everyone would see teacher's gigantic cock deep in his student's cunt.
 
Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud. Hard, powerful fucking thrusts shoved Kenta's dick against his student's womb over and over again, moaning into her throat with each squeeze of her convulsing pussy as the vaulting box wobbled dangerously. Just how much was this bitch into getting slapped around? Isn't this too much for a high schooler?
 
Despite Terezi's cunt gripping as hard as possible onto the giant hot rod stretching out her core, the absolute torrent of juices spraying everywhere made sure that her fleshlight of a twat was nice and slick for Kenta to use, and the lights in his head were quickly going out. Using his free hand to twist a large, green nipple in order to get just a bit more tightness out of the already absurdly-tight hole he was drilling, he pushed himself against her and picked up the pace.
 
As his aching balls screamed for release, Kenta's motions became more and more ragged. Less mechanical and more animalistic as he moaned into Terezi's black lips, each thrust harder and more wild than the last. 
 
Then his whore of a student dug her ankles into his loser back with an insistent whine, dragging him in. He bottomed out in Terezi, and felt like he couldn’t hold back any more. He pistoned her, she moaned, and he went tumbling over the edge of orgasm.
 
And they went tumbling over the edge of the vaulting horse as they finally tipped it, sending both of them thudding into the ground... and his cock thudding past her cervix, and into her womb, with a lewd little popping sound.
 
A rush of cum jolted up Kenta’s shaft to pump directly into Terezi's babymaker. He kissed her, holding onto her tongue with his own, all while clutching onto her legs and spreading them as wide as possible in front of the whole class. He finally showed them, and her, how to properly do the splits. And his hips continued to move, continued to breed, without any conscious thought from him.
 
He emptied his balls into Terezi, cum bloating her tight little abdomen and spilling out all around them. They made an absolute mess of the floor and the vaulting horse... but it was impossible for them to care. All Kenta could think of, as his bare ass slammed down into her over and over again and caused squirts of thick, ropey jizz to shoot out feet behind them, was that he wanted to keep fucking this troll until they passed out.
 
He'd done it again. Another colossal breach of due performance in his role as a teacher, and yet more schlick material for the various 'innocent' angels in his class, further corrupting them into harlots who could only think of bouncing on their teacher's big, fat cock.
 
And worse still, it turned out once Terezi got on you it was hard to get her off. They ended up fucking eleven times more that day, in every place from the classroom to his car to the bed and balcony in his apartment. 
 
It wasn't the first time a student had followed him home... but that certainly didn't make it any more acceptable~ Oops.
1