Chapter 37: Hostage(I)
328 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bang!!!"

Finally, the carriage door broke down.

The trio inside the carriage terrifyingly discovered that two bulky men were standing outside when stretching their legs on the carriage door.
Xiao Anhao was the first one to realize the depth of the situation. She was actually standing a side of the entrance; waiting for a chance to sneak attack. However, the sudden tremendous force of those robbers kicks flung her on the ground as the door broke down. She coughed a mouthful of blood when scornfully looking at the bandits.

Those two bandits hurriedly entered inside their carriage. One of the men had a deep cut on his cheek when the other had a scary cold face. When they saw Xiao Anhao's tear stricken face which was full of contempt and fear along with the little dagger in her little clutches, they found her expression was rather funny so their initial cold expressions broke into laughter.

"Pftt~ Hahaha~"

"Little girl, be a good child."

Xiao Anhao gnashed her teeth as her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. 'Damn! I am so useless.'

However, both of the men looked like professional bandits as they readjusted their emotions as if nothing happened. Xiao Anhao's knew all of her knowledge of swordsmanship skills was useless in front of this kind of people. However, she would never admit defeat.

She picked up the dagger from the floor and ran to stab them. Too bad, one of the robbers already saw her little tricks as he swiftly seized the dagger from her hand and pushed her on the floor as if he was snatching a toy from a stubborn kid. The robber then pressed some vital points on her neck and as a result; soon, Xiao Anhao lost her consciousness. The same also went with Yao mama, she thumpy fell on the floor after losing her balance as well as consciousness.

Finally, the bandit duo focused on Nuwa who was silently sitting on the corner. All this time, she didn't raise her voice nor even tried to help her companions. They were stupified on her calmness.

'How come someone remains so calm when facing such a dangerous situation!'

They had never seen someone like her before. Girls would faint or cried in horror whenever they see their scary face.

She was such an unusual girl!

However, the next moment they shook their heads to deny such thoughts when looking at each other's eyes in agreement. How can that even possible!

Based on Nuwa's attire and the procession's decor, they thought that she must be from a well off family's pampered miss who was getting married. According to their previous experience, it was impossible any rich young miss not to panic.

'Maybe she was silently crying in fear under her veil. What a selfish girl! Doesn't even care about her loyal companions!' They deduced and started laughing inwardly.

'Whatever... She will be our hostage.'

It never crossed their mind that Nuwa was actually angry to death on their actions. She was gritting her teeth while saying, 'They dare to hurt my allies! How dare they?'

However, the next moment her blood almost boiled up with extreme fury when she thought about the useless Ruo Xie.

'F**k! That damn thirty-year-old-virgin geezer tried to abandon us in such a situation! How can he act so irresponsibly! Wasn't he supposed to guard this carriage and follow His Highness' command?'

Nuwa clenched her robes tightly as she cursed Ruo Xie inwardly.

"Come with us." The scary face didn't give Nuwa time to think more as he threatened her when pointing a sharp sword to her neck. Nuwa trembled on the sudden move.

"Reassured, we won't hurt you or do anything funny to you as long as you don't outsmart yourself." Said the wound face. Nuwa discovered that his voice was unbelievably gentle.

Nuwa's body slightly trembled in fear as she pondered about the current situation she was in how bad it was. She started to breathe deeply to recollect her emotions and thoughts. After she was done, Nuwa slowly looked at them and calmly replied,

"Sure."

[Note: Unedited chapter.]

11