16. Educational Purposes
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[It's been almost 2 days since we fall]

"Huh, really?"

[Stop daydreaming and try to think of a way out. We should at least have a precautionary measure.]

"Precautions? Against what?"

[Geez...]

The continuous sound of the wind blew in her ears and accompanied her along. She could only see the darkness and the walls of the abyss. Sometimes she would be awake for a few minutes before finally falling asleep for a few hours. The fatigue accumulated in her body began to lift. The coolness of the wind blowing from between her biological armor felt refreshing.

The abyssal energy was so dense here, she even felt as if she could swim in it. Although she was used to being exposed to that dark energy, Hazel still welcomed it gladly.

"I just want to die..."

Looking at her tiny hands and smooth brown skin, it sparked unpleasant memories. Because she was already out of the frenzied state of gender dysphoria. It was all thanks to Branik who had always managed to nurture her spirit from the beginning. But that deep trauma still always destroyed the roots.

[Oh come on, we already talked about this, didn't we? Why are you sad again, this is a good thing!]

"Good thing you say? More like a doomsday disaster to me." She said with a gloomy expression.

[Did you forget? Then I'll help you remember.]

"I've had it with all your sweet words. It's useless, I hope whatever is down here. Will kill me soon."

Losing the light in her eyes, Hazel bit her tongue hard. She might be able to tolerate her fear on some level, but it wasn't always fear. The trauma that destroyed her always gave her insecurity, hatred, and distrust. Maybe she loves being able to talk to the few women she does trust. Groove and her daughter are examples, she can still communicate with them smoothly.

Even though she uses a very asshole and unethical way, which is to think of them as pets.

"Hehehe... I'm such a jerk." She whispered to herself, unsure if Branik would reply.

[That's true, but not just a jerk. You're cowardly, weak, timid, and just an insolent snot-nosed kid."]

"..."

[I don't know if this will help you. But at the very least, listen to what I have to say to you.]

"..."

[You just sacrificed your dick for power! Keep that in your heart, and also ponder it. Where is your thirst for power when you need it? Where is the gluttony that gave birth to Hazel?"]

Branik's voice began to echo loudly in her head. She could not cover her ears to stop it, she could only listen.

[Trauma is very difficult to uproot from your heart and mind. Even if you can, you will leave a hole that will never go away."]

"This doesn't mean anything."

[Of course, it means something, nothing has changed. The wound will heal over time and leave a mark.]

Hearing the word wound, Hazel spontaneously looked at her body. Countless scars refused to leave her. A medal of her existence and brutal nature. She had a little glimmer of hope and motivation.

"If you're right, this is still my body... isn't it?"

[Of course, we just got a little customization from the universe. Let's just say we did a little upgrade].

Strength was Hazel's biggest motivation in living her life. Aided by an unstable temperament, she created a bloodthirsty figure that still exists in her today. It was useful back in the days when she still had a fierce spirit. Perhaps she could use it to motivate herself once again.

Hazel took a deep breath and patted her face.

"You're right, it's all about inner strength. Why be afraid of my own body, right? I'm getting motivated now, thanks for the kind words, Branik."

[Of course, no you don't have to be afraid of yourself. Now that you're getting used to it, I want you to do something.]

"Something... what is it?"

[Grab your crotch.]

"Grab the crotch... eh? Wait a minute, what the heck!!!"

[Hurry up and do it! You should familiarize yourself with the current state of your body. It starts with that breeding hole, grab it now!]

"I-I can't! This is so indecent and vulgar! Is there no other way?!!"

[NO!!!]

Branik's hard push made her burst into tears. She cowered in shame and feared that her heart was not ready. The more she resisted, the harder Branik would yell at her. Hazel finally gave in and took Branik's word for it.

[Don't worry, this method will work like magic.]

"Magic? What kind of magic that involve this nonsense?!!" 

[I don't know, sex education maybe?] 

****

[It kinda work better than I thought, not sure about the side effect.] 

"A-ah..."

[We're one step closer to getting used to this. It shouldn't take much longer for you to fully get used to it.]

Hazel who was immersed in the flow of her euphoria finally climaxed. Her body stiffened as waves of pleasure washed away her common sense.

Speechless, Hazel could only nod. Her eyes twitched as Branik continued the material further. It made Hazel wonder if she had indeed become this hot. This was just sex education at first, why did she feel so guilty?

Oh, what about the fact that she had just masturbated? Hazel didn't know what had just come over her, it felt like fate was laughing at her right now.

In the end, she fainted on the spot, the light faded from her eyes. Her body, which was falling slower than a feather, lay freely in the air. Her body had shrunk dramatically since she fell. Although she looked like a loli, her body size was still larger than an adult human.

[You suck.]

Unable to be disappointed with his fallen host, Branik devised a new idea for another day. He was a little amazed, he never knew if people could do that while they were in freefall. Although the speed of the fall was abnormally slow. Branik stayed awake and was ready to forcibly wake Hazel up. For now, he would let her rest, he had already pushed her too far.

oh god...

1