16 – Voice
1.2k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, boy, since you said you studied for the ride before you came, we're going to need to test that. Because of the friendship with your father I may be able to make you not attend the theory classes, but before that I need to know if you really don't need those classes, since the name of my driving school will be linked to your license."

Listening to what he said I knew it made sense, since if I constantly caused accidents and was caught without knowing the traffic laws, the police would find it strange and investigate Jerry. I don't want to hurt you for a favor. "All right, I'm confident of the outcome I can get."

"All right, I'll give you an hour to answer, the questions are multiple-choice, so I think that time will be enough for you." Jerry said it while he handed me a pen and the paper.

Using the knowledge I already knew of my old world, solving this test with such basic questions was a piece of cake. In my old world I had settled all the issues when I took the exam the first time, but here, as it was a while ago that I had taken my exam, I don't think I'll brag again.

I finished the race in 40 minutes and handed it over to Jerry. Right there he started to correct the race and from the smile on his face I could already know that he had been approved.

"All right, kid, 85%. That was a good grade! I won't be able to make you skip the practical classes, but I can try to schedule everything as soon as possible, what do you think?" Jerry asked.

"It's fine by me, the sooner the better."

"Okay, I think you'll get your license in a week if you do it right." He said as he stretched out his hand to me.

I smiled and shook his hand.

I took the road I was walking home to observe my status.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 46/100
AGI: 53/100
STR: 35/100
INT: 69/100 -> 70/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100
Workout: 24/100
Champions Strike: 54/100
Points to Distribute: 0

When I looked at my INT, my eyebrow stood in amazement. Raising the level of my INT was becoming more and more difficult. Nowadays it was easier to raise the level of my STR 3x than to raise 1x my INT, so a good news like that would be welcome.

Maybe he went up because of the test? After all, I exercised a lot of my mind to remember the study I had done and apply it to the answers... One thing that one of my teachers always said was that the most important things for students to learn were lists of exercises and tests, since in both the student would exercise his brain a lot, maybe that's what increased my INT.

I drove home from school, and from home to the gym. When I told Daniel that my mother had called him to go home any day, he was happy and called me to go to his house any day.

After the daily practice, I went home and looked at a contact who was waiting for me.

[Liza ☼]

I swallowed a little nervous saliva and sent the first message as if nothing had happened.

[Zy: Hey! Did you finish yesterday's pizza? As the good neighbor I am, I can help you finish this difficult task. ^^]

[Liza: Ohh, look who decided to show up. Looks like my contact was actually saved on your phone, doesn't it?]

[Zy: Hahaha, I sleep early, I didn't want to text you and wake you up in the morning.]

[Liza: Hm, what a lame excuse. But you're right, if I woke up because of a notification I'd block you on time. U.U.]

Uff, seeing that I was happy to know that my apology had worked.

[Liza: But about pizza, don't worry. I've trained myself very well never to be beaten by a mere meal. But if you want, I might need your help carrying some bricks for me. ?]

[Zy: Loading bricks? So... I think my cell phone battery is running out, maybe I'll never come back, bye! ?]

[Liza: Hey! It was a joke, I already have my father and brother to do it for me. =^-^=]

[Zy: Oh no, now I feel sorry for my future father-in-law and brother-in-law... ?]

[Liza: What? Brother-in-law? Father-in-law? What an abused boy! ?]

[Zy: Hahaha, now it's my turn to make a joke. ^^]

[Liza: Hmph, my mother's calling me, I'll talk to you later. ?]

[Zy: Seeya.]

After talking to Liza, I felt my body becoming energetic. As an RPG player, I didn't want to waste my time and increase my statistics.

The problem is that I've already been working out today, my mother doesn't want to let me cook and sincerely, even if I study for 4 hours today I won't be able to increase my INT statistics. Not even playing CS I'll be able to, since I only want to play while I'm doing live streaming with the guys.

If you run out of alternatives, you might want to increase that range. How about learning something new? I thought to myself.

Since I live stream with my voice, something that trains the voice may be good for my career, since I can attract more audiences with a magnetic voice.

I started searching the internet to see if there were any free classes and I was lucky to find a series of videos from a channel on QiTube where a teacher taught everything about singing.

Singing wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was free. As the saying goes, "With a given horse, you don't look at your teeth."

The classes were really very good, this teacher had a face-to-face singing school and put the classes online for more students. I wouldn't have to go to his classes so much, since with the System, learning this kind of thing was much easier than for a normal person.

I kept practicing until bedtime and I was really having fun, learning new things about something you already have, and realizing a clear evolution in it was a lot of fun.

Finally, when I lay down, I looked at my status.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 46/100
AGI: 53/100
STR: 35/100 -> 37/100
INT: 70/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100
Workout: 24/100 -> 25/100
Champions Strike: 54/100
Voice: 09/100
Points to Distribute: 0

19