08 – Champions Strike
1.3k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhanye Black
Lvl: 01
CHARM: 31/100 -> 41/100
AGI: 40/100 -> 41/100
STR: 16/100 -> 20/100
INT: 64/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 70/100
Workout: 9/100*
Points to Distribute: 0

When I looked at my stats, I was impressed. I had earned four STR points in that training alone today. Looking further down, I saw that I had gained the "Workout" skill as well... if the more points in "Cooking" I have, the easier it will be for me to cook, if I follow the RPG logic, then now that I'm increasing my Workout consequently it gets easier for me to work out, right?

I probably already had 8 points and earned another one before activating the skill of the things I knew from my past life. I thought I knew a lot... but I guess what I learned was pretty superficial.

Daniel and I trained for a few more minutes until we reached our limits and then stopped to rest before leaving.

"Man, I didn't think you'd last that long." He said clearly impressed. After all, in the first Sets, I showed that I couldn't take it anymore, but with each Set that passed, I kept showing that I couldn't take it anymore, but even so I could do another one.

"I was also impressed by my performance. Maybe in a little while, I can lose that weight." I said with a smile on my face.

"I train here five times a week, why don't we exchange contacts to come together?" He suggested it.

I quickly accept it since he knew a lot more than I did about training. After we made an appointment to meet here the next day at that same time, we split up and I rushed home.

Even though I spent an entire day working out at the gym, I felt that the race back home had become a little easier.

When I got home, I didn't even open the door and lay on the panting grass, but this tiredness was even less than when I got to the gym.

When I came into the house, my parents' reaction now really made sense. When my father saw me like this, he quickly gave me thumbs up and asked. "Hey, Zhanye, how was your first day?"

I was exhausted while answering. "It was very good, I met a boy there who was also without a training partner, now that we're going to train together, one will motivate the other."

When my father heard what I said, he showed a surprise reaction and quickly responded. "That's good, a training partner is pretty hard to find. I talked to my childhood friend Shawn, he became Oak High School's principal this year, and we've already made his transfer. Now just wait till class starts. ”

"Thanks, Dad. That's gonna be very important to my move. New airs will do me good." I did.

I climbed the stairs practically dragging myself after talking to my father and entered the bathroom. With the heat and tiredness, I was in the only thing that could save me now was a nice old cold shower.

When I took off the clothes I was wearing, I felt like a weight had been taken from me. The wide shirt and pants were so wet with sweat, they probably gained almost 1kg after absorbing.

While showering, I realized a problem I didn't have before in my past life, hair. These long blonde hair should receive a special treatment or I can just cut it. For now, I'll try to adapt to them, but if it doesn't work out, I'll have to cut everything short, as I was used to before.

15 minutes later, when I came out of the shower, I unzipped the mirror in the sink and realized that I looked a little thinner. It could just be my impression since I just worked out for the first time and immediate results are the last thing you're going to get when you go to the gym... unless you have a system... now I'm in doubt whether I've slimmed down or not.

Whatever. After putting on my clothes, I sat on the computer chair that was already on and started looking more closely at the games that the old Zy had installed on the computer. [God's Arena] [Champions Strike] [World of Digger Craft]... that last one was a surprise that I didn't know if I laughed or cried when I saw what the game was like.

Honestly, it was as if someone had merged Minecraft with World of Warcraft and created this abomination of nature. I don't know how anyone could have liked that.

From the list of games, everyone was horrible to the point that I had to control my hand so it wouldn't come out uninstalling. The only games that were minimally decent were [God's Arena] and [Champions Strike].

When I remembered my past, where I spent more time cursing my allies than having fun when playing [League of Legends], I quickly rejected the idea of playing [God's Arena] and clicked the [CS] icon.

When the game opened, I saw that the interface menu was very similar to that of [Counter Strike: Global Ofensive] in my old world.

Curious, I clicked to play a game and while I was standing in line looking for a game I started to remember... in my old world, I liked going to Lan Houses and Cyber Cafes with my friends and playing against teams from other schools or even teams from other Cyber Cafes that came to challenge us, I was never the best, but at least it wasn't the worst. I hope the difficulty of playing here isn't much greater than in my old world.

When the game found a match for me, while we were all warming up before the game started, I started looking at the map... and man, it was identical to "de_dust2" for those who have already played the game. This is one of the most iconic maps of Counter-Strike and was perfectly reproduced here, almost as if someone had copied it.

"Well... maybe some things will never change." I thought while I was thinking about what to do at the start.

22