09 – Streaming
1.3k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, two weeks have passed since I was reincarnated. My routine during all these days consisted of playing [CS] in the morning, going to the gym in the afternoon and working out with Daniel and studying a little at night to remember the content.

I've always been a very sociable guy in my past life, but here, with the fat body I was, I didn't feel comfortable doing that, I felt a few looks directed at me, judging myself. That's why I worked so hard to end that feeling.

When I got out of bed today, I saw a blond boy with no shirt in the mirror. What caught his attention were the long blond hair on his head, his face already has a delicate look with little apparent fat except on his cheeks, and his belly, which once looked like a basketball, now was just the belly of a normal person, if he wore a shirt he wouldn't even be able to see the relief.

That kid was obviously me, those two weeks were crazy, I started to become more and more addicted to going to the gym when the results started to show up so quickly. It is known the results of gym only appear after a few months, and I in 2 weeks working out I look like a completely different person. My arms now instead of fat for fat, they're thinner, but with some muscles.

Just yesterday, when I tried to lift the kids on the put to let them play with some dolls from my room, I felt I could hold them for several minutes, instead of the lousy one minute I held that time.

I think in a few weeks I'll have a straighter belly, and in order to get some 6-pack to show up here, I'll have to devote a little more time if I continue at this current rate.

By the way, that's my current status.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 41/100 -> 45/100
AGI: 41/100 -> 52/100
STR: 20/100 -> 31/100
INT: 64/100 -> 68/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 70/100 -> 73/100
Workout: 9/100 -> 22/100
Champions Strike*: 52/100
Points to Distribute: 0

If there's one thing I've noticed this week that took away a lot of my doubts, it's that the higher my status, the harder it gets to increase the numbers. In these two weeks, cooking a lot for myself and my family, I only got a 3 points increase in Cooking, but in Workout I managed to increase 13 points, since the value was still low.

The more my Workout points increased, the easier it became for me to do the exercises. I felt like I was making fewer mistakes and doing better. I can say for sure that most of these points came from the tips Daniel gave me.

I stopped watching myself in the mirror and went for a bath. When I came out of the shower, I wanted to start doing something I always wanted to do in my old world, but I felt that the market was already saturated. Which was the slice of Livestream.

In my old world, as more and more people were beginning to want to enter the market to become famous, each u had to find a way to become more and more interesting.

But when I opened the biggest livestreams site here, I saw there was no differential. From the small streamer to people with thousands of momentary viewers were always the same. A person with a webcam playing with a boredom face while listening to rock or electronic music. And from what I'd seen, viewers liked that kind of bookstore. Maybe because they've never experienced anything better, but for me, that style of transmission was horrible, incredibly boring.

So, seeing the opportunity, I decided it would be at least fun to make a livestream while playing [CS]. Not to mention that if this career goes well, I will no longer need to receive an allowance from my parents, but I will be able to support myself and buy my things with my own money.

This computer itself didn't have a webcam, I obviously didn't want to buy one with the money I got from my parents, so I decided to broadcast without a webcam even for the time being, if they free it up I can buy one with pride.

Yesterday I had already started to prepare for this, so I already left the program that I would use to transmit downloaded and configured. Now all I could do was start broadcasting.

3, 2, 1, Live!

When I saw that I was finally broadcasting, I clicked to open the game and suddenly a notification screen appeared in front of me.

Mission: Transmit for 4 hours while at least 1 person is watching. Reward: 1 statistic points.]

What?! What?! Is that a mission? I tried so much during that time to figure out how to earn free points to distribute, I tried to invoke a tele mission, but nothing appeared, I tried to invoke a store, but nothing appeared. Honestly I had already given up, but now, seeing that a mission appeared to me, my heart accelerated and I felt like singing in happiness.

I was already regretting having spent those points on CHARM, since until now there was no other way to get statistical points. But seeing now that it was possible I can be more relaxed with myself without regretting my choice.

With a big smile on my face, which couldn't be seen by anyone, since I didn't have a webcam, I looked at the number of spectators, and curiously there was someone else besides me.

This person did not say anything, probably waiting to see if it would be worth watching this bookstore or go look for another one that is fun.

To play [CS] it wasn't good to have any background music playing so as not to get in the way of hearing where the steps are coming from, so I left only my voice.

And you ask me, what are you going to do to get the attention of the new viewers? And I'll answer you, copy the pros. Yes, while I was watching livestreams of professional people from [CS], I saw that the professionals of this world didn't know about some of the mechanics that the game had, or even some malice that the professionals of my old world taught on youtube.

And that, my friends, is what I will use to start my career on this site.

28