10 – Ace
1.3k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning, my dear viewer. For now it will be just you and me, and so that my heart does not collapse into hundreds of fragments, I hope you will not abandon me." I said in a clearly dramatic voice of play.

[DramaticVanilla: I looked at my nickname, who should be the dramatic of the relationship is me hahaha.]

When I saw the message the viewer sent, I was happy when someone typed something into the chat, the probability of the person continuing to follow the streamer more than doubles. "Ohh no, that's not fair, I'll change my nickname to DramaticZy then too." I said in an act.

[DramaticVanilla: Hahaha, we'll be two dramatic then.]

While I was talking to Vanilla, the match I was waiting in line started. But even during the game I still kept my playful attitude.

"I'm going B." I said on the voice chat which bomb I would defend.

When I saw that the players decided to go and defend the A-bomb, I realised that the level of the match would be low. That would give me more room to play with the viewers, since I wouldn't need to pay so much attention to the game to play well.

During those two weeks, I only played normal matches, no scored matches to be able to start playing live.

In the first round, to my joy, or happiness, the five players from the enemy team came for Upper Tunnels while I hid behind a box in the Back Plat. This positioning put me in a straight line for them, but it also put them in a straight line for me.

As they were coming into the narrow tunnel and entered without playing any flash bang, I just stood up with my aim already at the height of their head. While they noticed my movement lifting, I used my USP-S gun to shoot the first person in line in the head.

I was lucky that there was another person perfectly aligned with the first guy in line and the bullet went through both their heads at the same time.

When my team realized that the enemy team was invading Bomb B, they started to talk a lot in the voice chat. But before I could get out of focus for their voices, I adjusted my aim quickly and hit two more shots to the head at two other terrorists who were coming down the hall.

The latter stayed alive and tried to turn his back in desperation to run with the bomb and try to plant somewhere else. But that was the worst choice he could have made.

When he turned his back, a single bullet went through his head without his helmet and declared the end of the first round.

"Dude, that was really good!" Said the blue teammate.

"Wow, good move, bro." Said the green buddy.

In [CS], each game receives a color before the match starts to facilitate communication. Only the colors appear on the map, so players are called by the colors they represent.

"That ace I dedicate to you, Vanilla." I said laughing.

[DramaticVanilla: Boy... that was a very good move. You can see that they obviously have a low rank, but even so, hit 4 headshots in sequence, when one of them still crosses and hits two people... I'll clip for other people to see later!]

"Yes!" I said excited by my first move ever to render a clip.

The rest of the game was pretty easy. In my team, besides me, there was someone else who played very well, so with both of us carrying the other three the game ended with relative ease giving a beautiful result of 16x1.

When I looked at the people counter watching, I noticed that the number that before was only 1, now had risen to 2. Two people were stopping doing other things just so they could watch me play.

[DramaticVanilla: That's not your main account, is it? You're going up an alt.]

"Believe it or not, this is my first time playing Ranked Champions Strike. I used to play only normal games. But I came from another similar shooting game." I answered.

[DramaticVanilla: Hmm, that's hard to believe, if you're already good so playing ranked for the first time, you were probably very good at the other game.]

"Let's say the other game's system helped me improve a lot hahaha." I answered as I picked up the little bottle to drink water thinking about the analogy of the system I made.

As each round of the game lasted two minutes, with some lasting a few seconds less, the match took a little less than 30 minutes. Maybe I'd be a little more bored if I wasn't talking to Vanilla in the chat, so the time went by very fast.

Next thing I knew, a notification appeared in front of me when I finished the third match.

Congratulations! You have completed the mission "Make a transmission for 4 hours to at least one person", the reward is already available to you in the "Status" window.]

When I saw the notification, I instantly opened a smile on my face, but I didn't do anything about it since it was still in transmission. As I was already in line to play a fourth match, I kept talking to Chat as if nothing had happened and played the last match before saying goodbye.

"Thank you for accompanying me on my first day of personal broadcast, this is really very important to me." I said with a smile as I watched number 3 indicating how many people were watching live. "I hope my heart can keep me alive as I spend this time apart from you..." I said with an obviously forced voice wanting to seem overly dramatic.

[DramaticVanilla: Hahaha, I already told you to stop, who can be dramatic here is me. I will be counting the days and seconds for the moment that my cell phone notifies me that your livestream will be live again so we can meet again.]

"What... you're very good at that... teach me senpai." I laughed back at Vanilla's reaction.

[DramaticVanilla: I work with it haha, if I can't be dramatic I won't be able to pay my bills.]

[SilentMuffyn: Good live Zy, see you next time.]

When I closed the live broadcast, a sense of accomplishment took hold of me.

28