11 – Your mom
1.3k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I had never done livestream in my past life, having the feeling of someone watching me play and having fun with it was amazing. It was clear to me that even if I didn't have the mission of the system to be rewarded when doing livestream anymore, I would still do it the same way, since it was something I liked so much.

After lunch, I looked at my cell phone and saw that there was a message from Daniel. In the two weeks that have passed, we have started to work together every day, even becoming friends.

He was the first friend I ever made in this world, and if it wasn't for him, it would have taken me a lot longer to make such good progress in terms of health, since due to the things he was telling me, my Workout level went up much faster than it would if I had knit for myself.

After putting on my gym clothes, which were already loose now, I ran out to get warm. Compared to the first time I ran, this time they looked like two different people. My breath had improved a lot, so I was able to maintain a very high pace to get the most out of myself.

Another thing I improved last time was my hair, as I didn't have the habit of having long hair, I always walked with them loose, which made me very upset. After seeing some women working out with their hair stuck in a ponytail, I took the idea and tied mine in the same style when I went to do exercises to see how it would be.

Now, people only see me with my hair tied at the gym, since that way my hair doesn't get in my way at all.

When I arrived at the academy, I was a little breathless, but nothing to get in my way. I just needed to sit on a bench I had in the lobby while I waited for Daniel to arrive. This surprised me every time, this guy lived next door to the gym and still was late every time.

When I regained my breath, I saw an athletic boy with short blond hair cut in the military style and a well-defined body coming towards me with a smile. "How strange, I thought I'd see you lying there almost dying with no air on the ground again hahahaha." He said it with a laugh.

"Ohh, I was also surprised, since in these two weeks you don't seem to have changed anything exactly lol." I say with sarcasm touching his wound.

"That's not fair man, you must not be a normal person. In just two weeks you've passed from that chubby guy who almost died at the entrance to the gym to this ugly guy right now." He said with a helpless look on his face.

"Ugly? Look at that hair, my friend, that hair is a destroyer of damsels." I said with an arrogant laugh.

"And where are the maidens?" He asked with an eyebrow up.

"One of them was at your house making your lunch." I laughed when I started running.

When he understood that I was talking about his mother, Daniel got angry and ran after me to teach me a lesson.

We really looked like two children, but the freedom we gained from each other was something very rare. We have the same style of humour, so we can say anything that we know the other will not be offended by the joke we make.

During the training he became more and more angry when he realized that I was able to lift more and more weight in such a short time. He even went so far as to ask me if I was using anabolic drugs, but I answered that my genetics was very good, at least I didn't know of any anabolic drugs that would make me lose weight.

When he thought of that possibility, he thought it made sense. Probably only good genetics could make someone who was as fat as I was a few weeks ago lose so much weight in such a short time.

After we finished our training, we looked at the new store that had opened in front of the gym and sighed. This was an açaí store, I had never tasted it in my old world, but because my mother here is Brazilian, we've tasted it a few times. And man... that thing was pretty good. When Daniel and I saw that this store opened last week, we decided to go for a try. That was the worst thing we've done in our life, because now, after every training session, when we leave the academy we think whether or not we should go for an açaí.

What did that mean? Now I'm almost out of money, since I spent almost all the allowance my father gave me by taking this and paying for the academy's registration on the first day.

*Suspir* "Come on? Today we only take the glass of açaí, without any additional, so our conscience will not weigh." I said, looking for an excuse to go.

When Daniel heard what I said, a smile of fulfillment opened up in his face. "You're right! It's just that we take pure açaí, with nothing extra sweet that we won't have to feel so guilty."

With the perfect excuse, we walked in without worrying about the store and said hello to the owner of the place, a Brazilian woman who moved a few months ago. "Hey, Rose, you look beautiful today." I said with a smile on my face, which resulted in a smile on the middle-aged woman's face.

"For a boy, there's no point in using that to get an extra one today. I'm already resistant to your cheap compliments." She answered with a smile.

"Unfortunately, so we can eat without weighing our consciences, we'll eat without any add-ons." Daniel said as he sighed.

"Ohh, few people resist putting powdered milk, will you be able to?" She asked as if she were a challenger.

With a determined eye, Daniel and I face each other and accept each other.

Honestly, the açaí of this store was very good, even without the additional ones it was very nice. As we were leaving the store, I saw a very beautiful woman get out of a car. From the passenger door. While talking to Daniel, I enjoyed the beauty of this woman and continued walking and laughing.

Until I felt a look at me, when I looked, a boy my age was coming out of the passenger seat of the woman's car. This boy was truly handsome, with long black hair and white skin. When I saw him staring at me, I thought he was jealous of the woman and I just stopped staring.

Remembering him, I felt I needed to be more beautiful, if in my school class there are beautiful people like him, I'll feel like the ugly duckling, even though I'm only a little below average now.

Author's Note: Who was this boy with black hair? It's obviously the same scene that Zy appeared in Aatrox, but make no mistake, that was just a reference, to make it more fun. Zy's universe and Aatrox's universe are separate, they don't know each other and won't exist in each other's universe, so that was just a "coincidence".

I hope you're enjoying the story. If you feel that the story is worthwhile, I ask you to vote with your power stones, you have no idea how important this is and it helps me to get more audience. <3]

21