14 – Follow my lead!
1.2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe if I texted her right now, she might be asleep, and I don't want to make her wake up mad because she saw my shameless message there hahaha. So I went up to my room and, as usual, I turned on the computer.

Yesterday it was so much fun playing while doing live streaming that I wanted to repeat the dose today as soon as possible. So even before opening the [CS] I already opened the live stream program and pressed the button to enter live.

Before the game opened, I saw for my peripheral vision a family movement in the chat. When I concentrated my vision on the chat, I noticed that there were already two comments.

[DramaticVanilla: Hey Zy, why did it take you so long to start the live stream? I've been waiting here for a long time, so I hope you make up for the mental harm done to my little person, understand?]

[SilentMuffyn: Morning Zy.]

When I saw the dramatic comment of DramaticVanilla I had to give up my drama king's crown to deliver to him. "I can't believe I'm reading this Vanilla hahaha, okay, how do you want me to compensate for the damage done to your little person? And good morning Muffyn!]

[DramaticVanilla: I finally see a little honesty and common sense in your actions, to make up for the more than 10 hours I'm here waiting, I'll require more than 10 hours of live streaming today. Be thankful I grant you a lenient sentence. U.U.]

"Pffft hahahahahah. Yes, ma'am, I'll pretend I accept and you pretend to be satisfied." I couldn't control myself and started laughing at that "soft feather" he proposed.

While we were playing and laughing, the game finally opened: "Well, we played 4 games yesterday. There are still 6 more to find out which patent I've sinned, I hope I can at least stay in Gold." I said as I put the game on to look for a match.

This match was coincidentally on the map similar to de_dust2 again. Only this time I started on the terrorist team.

I stopped playing with the chat during the round and focused on the team. One thing I noticed about this patent that I'm on is that the guys don't care much about Spawn.

One thing I've noticed that professionals take very seriously is the economy and Spawn. I don't know if this is just because I'm still on a low rank, but the guys here don't seem to care much for that sort of thing.

So before anyone could say any strategy, I used an imposing and assertive tone to say what I was thinking. "Good people, good morning, everyone. With this Spawn we got, I see I can get there before the team against the terrorist in Long. Can somebody buy me a flash bang and play when I'm getting into Long Doors?"

When the other players listened to my strategy and saw that it looked like I knew what I was doing, the purple player volunteered and said. "All right, when you're coming in I'll play to disorientate them just in case and you come in."

Hearing that someone would collaborate I was already more satisfied and the round started.

The closest person to Long Doors was me, so I bought a vest because I doubted the ability of the opponents to hit me with a headshot before I hit them and went to the front.

The flash bang that the purple player played was not the best, but it helped a little. When I walked through the doors and was approaching the blue box, a player from the team against terrorist appeared, when he saw that I was already close, he apparently got desperate and missed the first shot. I, who had also shot at the same time, hit my right on his head and got the first elimination of the round.

Hitting headshots is still not easy for me, when I really try I can only hit about 35% of them, so hitting that in the first elimination of the match with the first shot was something a bit lucky.

Now that their team had one player less, we were able to eliminate the other player who was protecting the A-bomb zone and we planted the bomb.

The rest of their players also died since we were 5 while they were only 3 and had no control of the bomb.

When the round was over, I opened a smile and told the live stream chat. "That's a quality call from the guys. One thing that people here never notices is the positioning in which your Spawn team. Always take that into account when deciding which bomb to attack."

After this round, my team saw that the strategy I made worked well and in the next round they were in silence waiting to hear what I planned for the attack.

During the first five rounds, my team just followed my strategies and we won without anyone dying. Until in the sixth round the players relaxed because of the winning sequence and 3 people from the team died.

I tried to make up for it, but even though I killed three players from the other team I still died for the last one who was alive.

After this bullshit they were focused again and we won the match without difficulty.

Throughout the broadcast I was giving strategy tips with what I knew about my old world and improving my aim. We played a lot and fortunately the few curious people who entered the live stream to see how it was and had fun to the point of not going out anymore.

I looked at number 6, which showed how many people were watching the broadcast simultaneously, and I was happy. "Well, guys, those four hours of transmission tired me out a little bit. Always having to think about what to do has wasted a little of my neuron gods. Shall we close this way?"

[DramaticVanilla: Noooo! You still have to transmit 6 hours to complete what you owe me!]

[SilentMuffyn: Ignore him Zy, chill out.]

Even though there were six people watching, the only ones who spoke were Vanilla and Muffyn. Vanilla I can assure you that I spoke for at least 10 people alone, so I didn't feel lonely while doing the transmission, but Muffyn, as the name says, was very quiet, but he was always here.

"I'm sorry, Vanilla, but I'm gonna have to go out for lunch. Good morning to you, tomorrow at the same time I'll be back." I said in a happy tone and closed the transmission.

'Status!' I thought.

Zhanye Black
Lvl: 01
CHARM: 44/100
AGI: 53/100
STR: 35/100
INT: 69/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100
Workout: 24/100
Champions Strike: 52/100 -> 54/100
Points to Distribute: 2

I looked at the two points I gained by making the transmissions and thought about which statistic to put in. I'm really curious about this CHARM statistic, I'm sure it's not just about how I appear to be... but this will only be solved through testing, so I'll put those points there for the good of science.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 44/100 -> 46/100
AGI: 53/100
STR: 35/100
INT: 69/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100
Workout: 24/100
Champions Strike: 54/100
Points to Distribute: 0

When I look at myself in the mirror I begin to try to understand the changes that this status has caused.

22