20 – Tuxedo
1k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving backstage, I see a sad oriental girl talking on the phone.

Approaching her I hear the voice of a man coming out of the cell phone speakers saying. "I'm sorry, Liza, I left the house in a hurry and pulled the door when it was closing without taking my fingers off..."

"It's okay Jeff, a not-so-reliable friend said he can help me replace you, just focus on your recovery, okay? I'll let you know when the presentation's over." She said in a sad voice trying to fake a smile.

"Ohh, who here is unreliable?" I shamelessly asked by leaning my arm around her neck as I held my shoulder on the opposite side.

Feeling like I was here, Liz quickly makes a move to take my arm off and says, "You're unreliable, Mr. Piano Pilot. Where have you ever seen someone's proficiency measured on how many wheels they can steer? You gonna tell me you're gonna play while you keep your eyes fixed on mine?"

"Oh, that's a good idea. Have you ever heard the theory that when two people spend more than 10 seconds staring into each other's eyes, they fall in love? How about we try?" I asked as I approached her and looked clearly into her little black eyes.

I could obviously see her cheeks turning pink before she turned around and walked away. "Stop it! We have to focus on the presentation. Try to understand these scores while I get you a suit to wear during the presentation."

I took the briefcase she threw at me and looked at the leaves. The only thing I saw was a bunch of messed up cell phone emojis on a few lines. My beautiful system, I hope you will save me... if not, I think I will go through the greatest humiliation of my life...

I really tried to understand what was written, but before I could give up, I heard a voice calling me.

"And then Zy, did you understand? Do you think you can play without any problems?" Liz came carrying a hanger with a tuxedo that I believed was what she was trying to get.

"I think so, I can't guarantee I'll be able to play perfectly, since I'm just an amateur, but at least make you feel ashamed I don't think it's going to happen." I responded calmly while sweating gallons on the inside.

"All right, as long as you don't make too much of a mistake, that's fine. You're doing me a favor, I won't demand much." She gave me a grateful smile, which made me feel even more apprehensive if the system didn't save me at the last minute. "Here, try this tuxedo, I didn't know your number, so I asked for a thin 6-foot tall man, I hope it doesn't get loose on you."

I thanked her and went to the fitting room to try on the tuxedo she got, when I left the dressing room I saw a look on her face that gave me great pride.

"You... have... what do you mean? Where were you hiding it?? Explain it to me now!" She was lost for a moment and then became stressed when she felt her cheeks turn red with shyness.

Seeing her reaction, I was sorry I didn't tape it to make fun of her later. "Are you enjoying the view, baby?" I laughed while doing a sexy pose with a cringe phrase.

As I lost weight very quickly, I thought it best to wait for my body to set first before buying new clothes, so the clothes I was wearing were still my shirts from when I was fat, which by the way are mostly Japanese animal shirts.

This ended up causing my muscles to be so well hidden in my body that even my mother was surprised when she saw the Six-Pack forming in my abdomen. Who's to say, Liz, who always thought I had a normal body, and now was seeing my defined muscles being clearly delineated by the somewhat tight tuxedo.

"Who's enjoying seeing this? Just hurry up and be prepared, it'll be our turn in a little while." She said quickly before she turned her face red with shyness.

I laughed at her reaction and stopped provoking, since soon it would be our performance, it would be very important for her to be focused on the song, so while she was concentrating, I kept playing on my cell phone.

In a few minutes, our turn came. Before we got on stage Liz called me. "Come here."

I approached her and saw her stretch out on tiptoe to try to reach something. Then I bent down to make it easier and saw her take off a hair clip and tie my long blonde hair back into a coke. "Now I think it's perfect." She said with a sweet smile.

I ignored the flush on her face and looked in the mirror. Definitely I was hot, with a serious look on my face and my hair tied up, even with a CHARM score of only 56 points I could still make the heart of some women beat because of the complete work, when I counted on my hair, face, serious expression and body.

I gave her a little smile and we went on stage together. I went to the piano that was already on stage while she went with the cello to the middle of the stage since it was her performance.

When we came to the audience, I could hear some comments on the spot.

"Wow, who's that hottie?"

"Look at those muscles... I wanted my boyfriend to be like this..."

"Look at that girl... she looks like a k-pop artist."

"Looks like we got a perfect couple on stage..."

Ignoring the comments, the only thing that was going on in my mind was: "Thank you!" after I saw the notification that appeared.

[Ding! You have completed the mission "Prevent a disaster from happening," your reward of "50 Piano skill points." It's just been delivered.]

An enormous amount of information flooded my mind, but compared to the amount I received when I took on this body, this pain was nothing.

To confirm if that was true, now that I looked at the score I felt like it was a screen in the Guitar Hero game, where all I needed to do was press the keys at the times the screen was sending me.

Liz and I exchanged glances and with a confident smile I waved at her and she started our performance.

24