36 – Photographs
910 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carrying a couple of bags, I left the Adidas store thinking about Jenny. A pretty girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, full lips and a full body in the right places. Even if today's party wasn't very good, meeting her was already worth the trip, even more so after seeing that her fashion sense was so good.

I passed my parents in the living room pretending not to see their suspicious look as I noticed my smile and happily went up to my room.

...

"Do you think he met another girl?" John asked with one eyebrow raised.

"He wouldn't come with a smile like that if there wasn't another girl involved, he only got that way after he met Liz." Sarah said with her eyes sawed with suspicion of what happened.

"I think that boy will become a monster." John said with a sigh, but having trouble hiding his pride in what his son was becoming.

"I think he's already become one." Sarah also sighed, worried about this boy getting involved with several girls. She just hopes he doesn't hurt any of the girls.

...

I looked in the mirror and was very pleased with the clothes I was wearing. Jenny's recommendations were accurate to what I wanted, this set with the basic white shirt highlights my hair very well, and won't attract much attention in the video where I will sing the song.

Noticing that I had spent a few minutes staring at myself in the mirror, a thought came to my mind. "Am I becoming a narcissist? Hmm... maybe a little... but being a little narcissistic doesn't hurt anyone." I convinced myself by nodding my head.

Taking advantage of the computer that was already on, I opened the audio and video recording program and began to prepare what I would use.

I brought the piano in front of me and I was testing what would be the best position to place the microphone, since I didn't want the piano to be so loud, or my voice to be so loud, it was to have the perfect tuning.

It took me a few good minutes to discover this and when I was finally satisfied, I remembered that the music I was going to play wasn't exactly made for piano, just like Fur Elise was. I was lucky with that song because I heard it been played so many times on a piano, my memory served as a score so that I could play, even with some mistakes.

But the song I chose to play today hadn't been planned like that, every time I listened to it it was either in electronic style, where it was first performed, or in some cover in the acoustic version.

After at least an hour of training, I finally felt the quality was acceptable.

I looked back and with my room a little messy, maybe the video wouldn't look so good, so I took the opportunity to make a little tidy, putting some nice Action Figures where the camera could pick up and finally started recording.

"Hi guys, I'm Zhanye Black, better known to you as Zy and welcome to another video! As many people in my live stream asked, that by the way the link is in the description of this video, I came to sing another song. The last song, Apologize that it was about a relationship that ended and has no return caused happiness for some and sadness for others, so I decided to bring another song for you. I hope you like it..."

*** Somewhere in London****

Do you know what a saturated relationship is? Well, that's what was happening to me. My name is Victor and last week I broke up with her for two years because I was no longer able to stand the routine we had fallen into. When my ex-girlfriend and I were together personally, it was like a thousand wonders, love, kisses, caresses, hugs, fluffy phrases, all that's good. But the story changed when I was away and we had to keep in touch by phone.

Fights arose out of nowhere and for increasingly nosencial reasons. Until I couldn't take it anymore and decided to put an end to it.

However, the result was very different from what I had imagined it would be. I thought I would feel a feeling of liberation within me after that relationship had ended, but unlike that, I began to feel a void within my chest, a void that could not be filled by anything.

She calls me all the time, she comes to my house at least once a day since we broke up so that we can talk and she tries to convince me to go back to our relationship, but I was already determined to not go back, I did not want to suffer again.

Sitting on my computer, a video suddenly appeared on my time-line. A small channel video, few views, few subscribers, what surprised me was that the video with only 39 views, had more than 100 comments... I didn't even bother to read the comments since, in my head, the only explanation for that was that this channel used bots.

Curious to know what this con man had recorded, since he resorted to using bots, the video must have been horrible. However, completely different from what I had imagined, when the piano sound started playing I completely forgot about the anger I was feeling and focused completely on the lyrics of the song.

"You can stay here tonight
It's too late to say goodbye
Just let me hold you tight
Cause it's so cold outside
Let me wrap you in my arms
Put your head right next to mine
Forget about last night
Cause it's too cold outside
Oh take my hand tonight
So let's just take new photographs
Forget about it. Let me make you laugh.
Cause we can all we want to be
Let's just make great new memories ... "
(If you want to listen: Search "Zeeba Photographs" or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYeU6n1Z7Bs)

When the song ended, I touched my face and felt a river of tears flowing non-stop, my breathing started to get heavy and the noise of the cell phone ringing scared me.

("Barb ♥" is talking to you, do you want to get that?)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters?
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Discord: https://discord.gg/pu8h4Pp

20