The Beginning or Beningging?
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Status unavailable]

[Ding! System is currently unavailable please awaken your Main Skill first]

Leland was dumbfounded that he cannot open his status. According to the isekai tropes there are 90% chance that the person who was reincarnated or transmigrated in another world to gain or awaken their cheats.

But it seems that his situation is a rare occurrence that he need to awaken his Main Skill first. 

Out of nowhere his brain was surged with lots of information. He clutched his head due to the unexpected pain and groans like he was smashed by a pipe on the back of his head.

"Aaaaaargh!!!"

.

.

.

.

After 10 seconds of clutching his head Leland is now finally relieved of the pain. His head is now full of knowledge of what is the name and standards of this new world, what is his name, his new body family etc.

The world he's currently in is called Rhexia. 120 years ago Rhexia is like the Earth in Leland's past life but Rhexia is 5 times larger than earth and then suddenly in May 17, 2XXX meteorites landed and countless large oval holes was appearing on random place like on mountains, sea, lakes, atmosphere. The holes were called Portals by the scientists for obvious reasons.

Anyway, the portals just keep appearing one after another and then after 3 days after the appearance of the portals. 

Entities that can only be seen in the books, internet and movies are stepping out in the other side of the portal.

The entities that stepped out of the portals were called in different names such as invaders, demons and monsters and they wreaked havoc and bring destruction in the world of Rhexia.

They are walking calamities, they bring chaos and destruction, they made the humans hopeless, the bullets from guns are not effective. Only the nuclear weapons did significant damage to them but it is still not enough to destroy and annihilate all of the monsters.

After 10 years of humans defending hopelessly 70% of 30 billion human population was killed and the 75% of the planet Rheixa were occupied by the monsters. 

The humans is in the verge on giving up when suddenly humans with superpowers appeared. 

They call themselves awakeners and they inform their hopeless species that they can awaken their superpowers or specifically their Main Skill when they touch the meteorites at the age of 18.

With their newfound powers the hopeless humans are now filled with boundless hope and determination to drive out the invaders from their planet.

After 20 years of fighting to drive out the monsters from Rhexia the humans manage to take back the 40% of Rhexia.

The countries in that 40% decided to merge their countries with the help of every humans with skills to manipulate the element earth. The merged country is now called Elpis. Elpis was separated in 5 parts North, South, East, West and Capital.

And currently Leland is now in east part of Elpis, the body he transmigrated into was also named Leland but his surname is Boudt. He is the eldest son of the Boudt family and act like an awkward, cringey and boring person.

Leland has 2 siblings one girl and one boy, the girl is the second sibling while the boy is the youngest. 

His family wealth is above average because his father is one of the managers of the awakener in a company called the Verve Guild while his mother is a housewife and is currently pregnant for the new baby for about 7 months.

"Poor kid he's only 17 years old but died in a heart attack" 

Yes, you read that right the predecessor of Leland Tundermostt, Leland Boudt, died in a heart attack after getting so excited for his skill awakening that the academy announced.

The name of the Academy that Leland attending in was called Cresch Academy. The academy announced that they will be conducting the skill awakening tomorrow. 

He is currently in the last year of his senior high and after he awakened his skill he will be qualified to enroll in any types of universities. Be it the Fighting universities, knowledge university etc.

"Alright! I need to prepare myself for the awakening" Leland said excitedly and leaves the bathroom and walks towards his classroom.

.

.

.

.

.

Triiing Triiing Triiing Triiing

The school bell rang four times and it means that school is finally over and the students are now going to their homes and dorms.

30 minutes later 

TRIIIIIING!

Leland who is currently lying on the bed in his dorm heard his watch ringing. He looks at his watch saw 'his' mother is calling. Swiping up the green indicator he answered it.

"Hello... Mother" Leland greets his mother with seriousness.

In the other side of his watch was his mother with his youngest brother who is currently sitting on her left side looking at him with a smirk.

His mother named Raina Snow Boudt is a beautiful woman with smooth white skin, smooth black hair, pinkish coloured lips, pointy nose, above average size of breasts and butt and finally the one that truly made her beautiful is her beautiful but fierce emerald green eyes.

"Leland my son, I'm just calling you right just to say this" 

"DON'T. BE. A. DISAPPOINTMENT." his mother said while looking at him with seriousness in her eyes and to every word she said with a hint of coldness behind them.

"So what if I am?" Leland asked provocatively 

Before his mother could speak another word his 12 year old brother a handsome young man with ashen white hair that he got from their father, pointy nose, smooth white skin and finally the striking feature that made him handsome just like their mother is his shining dark emerald green eyes. 

His younger brother Matthew Boudt stood up and showed him smug face

"Then you will be disposed like in the family traditions" 

"..." Leland

"..." Raina

"PFFT. HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

I'm just joking with you guys, oh my god I forgot to take a picture of your faces HAHAHAHA...." Leland laughed like a madman after hearing one of the funniest joke in his life.

After 2 minutes of Leland just laughing he finally stopped

"I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I.... I really don't care if I would be a waste that can be thrown aside or a sun that will shine brightly for a very long time. 

It doesn't matter, I know that I don't have a monster like talent like Matthew and Quinn. But as from today onwards I, Leland Boudt, will be on my own I want to be an independent person.

Don't worry I'll repay you guys for taking care of me in the past.

I may not be a filial son you guys wanted me to be but I'm also not a person who won't look back at where they came from when a crisis arises.

That's all and don't forget to tell dad and Quinn that don't miss me because I'm not gonna missing you guys, Bye" 

Leland said 'wholeheartedly' to his mother and younger brother and immediately swiped the red indicator to stop the call and turned off his watch and began to sleep.

1