2-Instructor Sam.
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John ate so much more than any other kid of his age and this action doesn't gain any special attention from the Dawn family. As some people will eat more than other people.

Even if the servant wants to do something to John. They don't dare to do anything with food. Because doing so will only result in his death.

After all, even if John is the bastard son of Earl George Dawn. The blood of the Dawn family flows in the veins of John undoubtedly. 

As Earl George Dawn grand knight himself confirmed this with his ability. After eating breakfast John walked out of his room and looked at the black stone path with no people.

Because John lives in a remote place in the castle beside the servant's area and the maid's areas. He lives on the second floor of the castle.

John walked down the second floor and walked out of the castle and then towards the arena where the guards and heirs of the Dawn Family exercise.

The arena is very huge, on one side the hundreds of guard exercises. On the other side heirs of the Dawn family exercise. 

When John came there was no one on heir's side other than the instructor. As they will come a little later. But the instructor is already present in the arena.

The instructor is a loyal servant of the George Dawn and peak knight who's responsible for guarding the castle as the commander of the guard's team.

He's a ruthless character who killed people in the double number and hates wasting time with children. But what he can do since the Early gave the order to him to instruct the next heir of the family?

He can only follow the order diligently without showing any dissatisfaction on his face or actions. Because he's an older brother of Earl George Dawn named Sam Dawn.

He lost to Earl George Dawn in a fight for the throne of the family head. Now he can only become a castle guard and look after his brother's children and teach them as much as he can.

Sam is angry at the heirs of the family for coming late to the morning training but he can't vent his anger on them. But for that, he has a perfect character that's none other than John Dawn illegitimate son of George Dawn and Maid.

But he can't do that so outwardly, so he gives more inhuman exercise to a twelve-year-old kid to calm his anger. He looked at John and said with a cruel expression on his face.

" John! Start to run a thousand rounds around the ground without stopping. "

The ground is about two kilometres in a circle. Maybe apprentice knights can do this much exercise easily. But John still isn't learned the breathing method of the Dawn family.

So it is very hard for him to even complete a hundred rounds normally. But John doesn't say anything to the instructor in his defence.

Because doing so will only result in more rounds. As he suffered for the past two years from the day knight training started like that.

The other reason John doesn't say anything is that whenever he hits his limit he can feel his body gets strengthened a little bit.

That's why his height is higher than that of other people of his age and that is also why he's eating much more than other people of his age.

John can feel that his strengthening process isn't gonna stop till he is fully grown. That's also one of the reasons why he doesn't say anything to the instructor when he told him to run a thousand rounds on the ground.

Even though he only run about five hundred rounds yesterday. He thinks he can try to run for a thousand rounds with the mysterious strengthening.

1st round.

2nd round.

3rd round.

.

.

.

.

.

500 round.

.

After achieving the five-hundred-run. John began to feel it was harder to take a step but he took the next step with a determined expression on his face.

But the body can't run along with only determination. As the body requires energy to run not with something imaginary thing so-called determination.

Determination is useful when you're full of energy to fight against pain. So John fainted after running for six hundred rounds.

Seeing John's situation instructor doesn't say anything. Even if he wants to vent his anger on the legal heirs using an illegitimate heir John.

He knows when to stop, and this is the limit he can push John after knowing John is born with extraordinary power. He knows John already has a knight apprentice-level strength.

But the instructor also wants to see the limit that John can run and strengthen without the breathing method of the knights. John can surely easily run a thousand rounds if the breathing technique is provided.

And that's how the legal heirs finish the instructor's hell-like training. But John can run five hundred rounds without the breathing method.

That's what is truly extraordinary about him, running this much without using the breathing method. 

Instructor Sam doesn't give the breathing method of the Dawn family to John because of the pressure from the first and second ladies 

They want to make John feel inferior from a small age. So he won't have the guts to talk back to the legal heir. They want to remove John from the competition for the Earl title as soon as possible.

But they didn't dare to do anything to John. Otherwise, Earl won't let them see a light tomorrow. After all, according to him, only Dawn's family bloodline is qualified to bully another person with Dawn's family's bloodline.

After John fainted instructor called out to a guard who was exercising " Hey you come here to take him to the kitchen and feed him something and return to the ground within a few minutes. "

It's not the first time that John has been pushed to his limit. The instructor found that after eating food John will be back to normal in a few moments. That's also one of the reasons he pushes John to his limit without any fear.

0