The red facility
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group got inside the facility. “I don’t think there was a paint spill accident here,” said Lamar. Vix giggled at the joke. The squad walked in before running into a surviving SCP Foundation researcher as he stuttered while holding Zack’s shirt. "Woah, calm down. What happened?" ‘Chaos Insurgency took the captain!’ "Alright, calm down, calm down.’ Lamar called into his radio. “Yeah, we need some GOC clean-up at Site-354,” Chris mentioned. -We’d better look for a trail or the commander is as good as dead..- ^Good thinking, Vanilla,^ Vix pointed to Chris and Lamar. ^You two, let’s look around, and Zack, try to get as much intel as you can from him, we’ll be outside or in the truck.^ "Got it. What did the man who kidnapped the commander look like?" The researcher looked like he saw hell itself. ‘I-It was the chaos leader!’ "The leader? Fuck that place is well-guarded... Stay safe until the GOC cleanup team arrives and make sure not to surprise them so they don’t KOS." 

 

Alright..’ Zack went outside to the others "Guys!" The trio walked to Zack. -What is it?- "The commander is at their most heavily guarded facility, the leader of Chaos took him." ^Ah hell.^ “Well, we’d better get going before they execute him.” -I’m driving..- ^I have no vote against that.^ Vix gave Chris the keys to the truck as they all got in. -Buckle up.- Zack slowly buckled up as he sorta feared for his own life. Vix stayed unbuckled. ^Let’s do this!!^ Chris also stayed unbuckled and Lamar buckled up, he wasn’t scared, he was just used to it. Chris cranked the car to 150 mph. “Are you trying to make a sonic boom?” Zack asked, to which Chris laughed. He got passed car by car while Vix was shouting in excitement. -Believe it or not, I once did that with Chaos before I knew what Chaos was..- Chris got quiet for the rest of the crazy ride.

 

Zack looked at the former Chaos in pity. Zack could only imagine what being betrayed like that could be like. Zack never blamed Chris for his brother’s death. When Chris first came to the Foundation he looked very frightened and lost. The only thing that kept him driven was revenge for his older brother who was murdered by the Chaos. Lamar seemed a bit too relaxed during the ride. Though he was used to airing crafts going twice this speed, he was riding with a former Chaos. 

When they got to the Canadian border a person asked for cash and Chris’ ID, the clerk saw the SCP F on his ID and nodded. They passed the border as a truck with a circle of white and black with a red dot in the middle came closer to them. The truck blocked its exit by turning to its side. The people in the truck got out and started firing. Chris stopped the truck on its side for a temporary shield. They got out as Vixen pulled out his shield. Bullet after bullet flew. Zack ran towards the Chaos. “Tank, we need to make a plan.” Zack went toward the armed men smearing blood and bones everywhere. You could hear the hyoids crack under the force of the axe. Zack was driven by anger and grief for his lost brother.

 

He barely noticed the bullet piercing his leg. After the last officer fell Zack collapsed, his skin looking pale from the poison bullet. Chris grabbed a med kit while he ran to Zack. ^How is he, Vanilla?^ Chris inspected the wounds. -I've never seen anything like this. But I know how long he has.- ^how long?^ -72 hours.-

0